All Ways Travel Reviews

18 Reviews for All Ways Travel

18 All Ways Travel Reviews
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 03/10/2018

Eileen is awesome. She answered all of our questions. And helped plan our destination wedding in St. Lucian.

Brian · Married on 10/29/2017

Eileen did a wonderful job arranging travel for our friends wedding. Guests were coming from different states and she had things planned out perfectly.

Robert · Married on 11/05/2016

We loved Eileen, and more importantly so did our guests who used her services. We planned a Wedding in Paris and Eileen helped us with flights, hotels, apartments, cooking classes, and ground transportation. She worked with everyone's budget and timeline to tailor each guest's trip to their own liking. She's professional, friendly, kind, and patient. We have nothing but good things to say about Eileen!!

Jevon · Married on 05/23/2016

Booking trips and special events online can be devastating if what you think you booked is not the same when you get there. Eileen Gauthier is top notch and will assure what you have booked and planned actually happens. I found out that booking online can change when you get there since it is booked as 'discount'. Eileen will assure that never happens to you. Also, when things change with airlines and hotels and such, she has the inside contacts to help if the world falls apart and you are stranded in an airport or without the room you planned for. She has been great to me and my friends have also raved about her so I know it's her usual habit of being awesome. Don't travel without All Ways Travel!

• User6190495 · 2+ years ago

I am attending a destination wedding for which Eileen was the point person for the hotel arrangements. Eileen was very responsive and very helpful in working through various bumps along the way which were due to my own scheduling issues. She is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced.

Doreen · Married on 04/29/2016

Eileen has been wonderful and answered all of my questions in a professional manner.

Rachel · Married on 04/29/2016

Eileen always responds quickly, is creative in coming up with solution, and got me the best bang for my buck!

Michael · Married on 04/29/2016

As the groom, I don't do much work anyway...its the bride's wedding right? But seriously Eileen has made this so easy for us and all of our friends and family. She is organized and has kept us up to date every step of the way. She's handled all the questions, concerns and needs of the guests - allowing my fiance to focus on the wedding itself. She is very knowledgeable and can help with not only your destination wedding but honeymoon too!

Eileen was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the trip. From choosing rooms, obtaining visa's, transportation to and from the airport to resort, and where to eat at the resort. She definitely has been in the business a long time and know her stuff.

Liza · Married on 04/29/2016

Eileen arranged accommodations for my friends' destination wedding. She was quick to address any questions or concerns about the trip and easy to reach by email. I would definitely use All Ways Travel again in the future.

john e. · Married on 04/29/2016

This vendor was in constant contact with us for weeks with updates and necessary needed travel documents. Also, She responded immediately to our emails with follow-up with any questions or comments. The travel arrangements and accommodations Eileen made for us were superb!! We will definitely use her services again in future to assist us with our travel plans!!

Lori · Married on 06/19/2015

Eileen did an absolutely amazing job getting our entire group of about 35 people to a resort in Mexico for our wedding. And boy, did we give her a run for her money! We had one set of folks that attempted to fly stand-by and ended up missing 2 days of the trip, resulting in Eileen having to adjust plans and transportation with the resort. We had another family member's flight get completely cancelled and rescheduled the next day, resulting in Eileen once again working her magic to re-arrange transportation. On the day of the wedding, there were a few items that could have been hiccups but were not, thanks to Eileen's communication with our planners at the resort.

Eileen was always timely with her responses and communication. She was always extremely professional and reliable. We highly recommend Eileen to help you get your wedding planned. You will have piece of mind!

Kim · Married on 04/29/2015

Wedding planning is very hard. Eileen was very professional and helpful.

Eileen did an incredible job in putting together my son's honeymoon trip. They were treated like royalty and the accommodations were stunning. I would highly recommend anyone that is looking to travel for a special occasion to use Eileen and her wealth of travel knowledge. You will be happy that you did.
    Mike from Mission Viejo

Heidi · Married on 11/08/2014

Eilene was very helpful, very responsive and knew what we needed to do!!! Would recommend her to all!

Sue · event on: 01/11/2015

Eileen handled my travel arrangements for a workshop that I attended in Canada, and I'm so glad I hired her! Eileen's professional knowledge and vast experience took away all my concerns about the various factors one must consider when traveling out of the country - passport requirements, timing of flight confirmations, airline baggage requirements, & security requirements, to name a few. There was also the exchange rate between the U.S. and Canadian dollars to consider. Even the emails generated by the airlines can be confusing: i.e., is this merely confirmation of a reservation, or is it confirmation that a ticket has actually been purchased and that I'll have a seat on the plane? Eileen handled each of these issues for me - promptly, professionally, and courteously. She took the time to let me know exactly what to expect, which relieved most of the stress that can often accompany air travel. She also saved me a considerable amount of time searching for the lowest airfare that could also accommodate my tight schedule. If you are in need of a travel professional, search no further than Eileen at All Ways Travel!

Brigitte · event on: 05/12/2013

Eileen at Always Travel has always been my go to girl for travel. She most recently planned a personal European self tour and the arrangements were fantastic!!!
    She set me up at the best hotels, safest locations and at excellent rates.

I give her 5 Stars across the board!!!