All Things Cake Reviews

55 Reviews for All Things Cake

All Things Cake 1
All Things Cake 2

Ally · Married on 03/14/2015

Both of our cakes were delicious! They were so accommodating to our wants and needs! Our wedding cake and grooms cake turned out better than we expected!!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2014

All Things Cake provided out wedding cake. When we went to our cake tasting they were so friendly and the cake was fresh and delicious!!! They were very easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. They were prompt and on time on out wedding day and the cake was beautiful!!!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Melinda · Married on 11/08/2014

I was having a major wedding cake issue and all things cake came to my rescue! They were extremely helpful, professional and their prices are very fair! I will use them for cakes for all occasions! Not only did the cake look beautiful, it tasted great, too! All things cake exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Kinsey · Married on 10/18/2014

Best cake ever! I also used them for my bridal cake and I am in love! I brought the test kit home with my Husband and we had the hardest time choosing. They were all amazing and I will be using them in the future Anytime I need cake. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Alex · Married on 10/17/2014

Incredible customer service!! Great quality!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Our cake was delicious! I loved having so many choices and combinations available. Best wedding cake I have ever had! It was exactly how I wanted it.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Casey · Married on 06/28/2014

We loved all of the ladies at All Things Cake! They were great about keeping us informed and asking questions when necessary. Our cakes were absolutely delicious not to mention beautiful! Great prices, great cakes, friendly people, we'll definitely be using All Things Cake for any cake needs in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2014

The ladies here were lovely! At the cake sitting I loved their attention to detail and the cheery yet professional demeanor throughout the consultation . The cake at the wedding was made to our exact instructions and just beautiful - we also had cake pops and I loved the taste of everything!

The pricing is also fair and out of the 5-8 comparisons I did in town, I felt like this was the best value.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Beautiful and Yummy! What more can you ask for for your wedding cake? They exceeded our expectations. The cake was gorgeous and tasted fantastic. I'm just sad I didn't eat more of it… can't wait until our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • I

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Cake was beautiful and very tasty!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Elizabeth (Lizz) · Married on 05/17/2014

I am AMAZED! Our wedding cake was gorgeous not to mention delicious (red velvet with cream cheese!!) And the grooms cake... wow!!! Everyone was impressed and complimented both cakes!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Lacey · Married on 05/16/2014

This was the best cake I've ever eaten and it looked INCREDIBLE. Our guitar cake was one of our guests' favorite parts of the wedding.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2014

Great place! Great cake! Great price!

Sent on 05/14/2014

I tried a few different places before deciding on All Things Cake for both the wedding cake and groom's cake. I absolutely loved working with them. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding wanting to know where I got it from. We did two cakes along with cupcakes and so I had many different designs going on. I was so pleased with all of them. The groom's cake was a Tardis from Doctor Who and they had every little detail even down to the wording on the police box. It was amazing! They were exactly what I was hoping for and I would use them for many other things besides just weddings.

Sent on 01/18/2014

All Things Cake is such a wonderful bakery! Their willingness to help make our cake exactly what we wanted was great. Our cakes looked beautiful and tasted even better. We will order cakes for every occasion from All Things Cakes from now on!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Emily · Married on 09/08/2013

Love this bakery they did a great job our cake was great

Sent on 10/09/2013

Janae · Married on 07/13/2013

Loved Jeanette!! She was just so great to work with! Very easy to talk to and she went above and beyond for me! Our guests loved the cupcakes and the grooms cake--we had 4 different flavors of cupcakes! I would recommend this business to anyone! Great quality, very professional, and no issues at all!! It couldn't have been any better!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

janet · Married on 05/04/2013

the wedding and groom's cakes were awsome. very nice people to work with. very reasonable on prices. Thanks again. Janet Knight (Garrett and Meggie Knight)

Sent on 05/25/2013

We had the most beautiful wedding cake I could ever ask for, and it was so affordable compared to other places if we requested the same cake elsewhere. I absolutely love what they offer and the staff is welcoming and enthusiastic to help!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Audra · Married on 05/26/2012

For my wedding we ordered at 6", 8", 10" round tiered cake!! It was so delicious and it looked beautiful too!! The piping on the cake was perfect!! When i went in to order the cake, and the couple times I called or went into the store, that staff was so friendly and helpful!! Great overall experience!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2013

I ordered a small wedding cake only a week or two before I needed the cake! They were able to help me out last minute. This was by far the BEST cake I tasted at the wedding show! So delicious and it looked so great!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Candra · Married on 10/05/2013

3.5

I worked with Jennifer to pick out our wedding cake. My husband and I planned our wedding from Denver, so we had to make decisions via email and phone. I originally didn't want a wedding cake, but decided at the last minute that it was a must. I called up All Things Cake and had a personalized cake ordered within 15 minutes. This was done just a few weeks before the wedding. She was so accomodating with our requests and we ended up with a stunning cake that was very much "us."

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/30/2012

3.5

I had my cake and grooms cake done with Jeanette at All Things Cake. She was AWESOME and well worth the money. On top of that her cake is absolutely delicious. She went through all my pinterest ideas with me and helped me design a cake and it turned out just as planned. The grooms cake, a drum kit, looked awesome. If you get a chance look through her stuff, she works wonders with fondit. The pricing was also reasonable. Another place tried to charge me 250 more than her. Email is not the best way to contact her, always call. She always answers or responds in a timely manner. Plus she is super sweet. Great place for a wedding cake!

Sent on 04/18/2012
  • User5209080 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Had a great creative session with Amy at All Things Cake. She got excited when we wanted to do something a little different and even had great ideas of her own. She was fun to work with and not "rigid" with rules. The cake was delicious, and the buttercream frosting was just what we were looking for--spectacular! I can hardly wait to see the finished cake.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Linda · Married on 05/26/2013

3.5

I am not a big cake fan, but for a wedding, we needed it of course .I must say, this is the very best tasting cake I ever had in my life!. They did exactly what we wanted in the right time. Can't say enough about the quality...the cake and icing are unsurpassed!

Sent on 10/10/2013