All Things Cake Reviews

53 | Tulsa, OK

53 Reviews for All Things Cake

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Actually had a consultation with the owner and she was very friendly, reasonably priced, and overal a pleasure to work with. Our cake was absolutely perfect and tasted SO awesome.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Janette and the team at All Things Cake took our vision and made it a reality. Our cake was simple yet perfect and the taste was AMAZING!

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Shanna · Married on 12/31/2017

Beautiful AND delicious! All Things Cake delivered exactly what we wanted and were so easy to work with.

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

I loved my wedding cake!! It was exactly what I wanted and looked like perfection! It was also absolutely delicious!! Couldn’t have been more pleased!

Janie · Married on 07/08/2017

I absolutely loved my wedding cake. It was beautiful and everything I imagined it would be. I got married on my birthday, so the grooms cake we made into a birthday cake. They did an amazing job on my birthday cake and incorporating all the things that describe me on it. They also tasted amazing and my guests make several compliments about how good the cake the was. I 100% recommend this vendor.

• emily1989

Emily · Married on 06/11/2017

Our wedding cake was included as part of our wedding package with our venue and All Things Cake was their vendor. We were set up to taste cakes and design and LOVED the cake so much we decided to have them do our Grooms Cake as well. I have already been asked at least 20 times who made our cake and told how absolutely delicious it was. The cake was absolutely to die for and so incredibly beautiful! They took our ideas for a Grooms cake and made it into more than I could have imagined! The wedding cake was beautiful and exactly as we asked. Will definitely be using this company in the future for any event I can come up with.

P.S. Choose the chocolate cake with peanut butter, you WON'T regret it, I promise!

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

This cake was not only beautiful, but delicious!!! All things cake was professional, friendly, and a joy to work with. I highly recommend them for all brides!

I loved working with Janette! We saw her at a bridal show and got a great deal on our cake. The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was! We can't wait to eat our top tier on our anniversary!!

Tonya · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend all future brides to use All Things Cake! They are very reasonable with price and make the best cake I've ever had, and I've had a lot! The cakes for our wedding were so moist and fresh! Not only was the taste perfect, but the designs were as well! They provided exactly what we asked for and did such an amazing job on the little details. We are so glad we chose you and will be using you again for other events in our life. Thank you!

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2016

I couldn't have been happier with the cake All Things Cake made for our wedding! The ladies were supper friendly and our tasting/consultation was a blast. First we started out tasting many cake flavours and fillings. They have many delicious options. You can also mix and match the layers! We chose an almond cake with lemon filling and chocolate cake with raspberry filling. They were heavenly. I especially love lemon and they have the best lemon filling I've ever tasted. It had a rich lemon taste without any bitterness and not too sweet and was thick and creamy. All their cakes were moist and had great flavour! Definitely not the dry boring cake typical of weddings. I'm also not a big icing fan, but theirs was perfect. I could eat their cake all day!
    When it came to designing the cake we brought inspiration photos and the ladies helped us so munching in creating an even better version that what I'd thought of. Also, I wanted a bigger cake (4 layers), but was not having a huge guest count so they were able to do a "dummy" layer on the bottom. Many other cake places we called were not willing to do that.
    On the wedding day All Things Cake delivered our cake and even arranges fresh flowers we provided in a beautiful delicate design. When I first saw the finished cake I was in awe. It was so beautiful and flawless. And when I tasted the cake it was still fresh and moist as good as it was at the consultation tasting.
    We had more cake servings than the guest count but still the cake was all gone! Everybody loved it so much. I'm so happy that the anniversary tier was saved for us so that I can enjoy more of my cake! They provided a cute box specially for that their to be saved in with instructions of preserving the anniversary tier. But I have to admit it didn't make it to our anniversary .... was too good to resist eating after the honey moon together with my parents who wanted more.
    Hands down the best vendor for wedding cake!

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

All things cake was the perfect place to pick my wedding cake. They were all so easy & fun to work with! The cake we chose was the best cake I have ever had in my life. All of my wedding guests were asking for more once they had their first piece. The presentation of my cake was just how I had imagined it! They did an awesome job all around and I couldn't of been happier with how it all turned out. You all are fabulous!!

• Brenda

Brenda · Married on 04/02/2016

All Things Cake has been our go-to bakery for family events - graduations, showers, birthdays, weddings - for about three years and they just get better and better each time!

Janette, the owner, is a joy to work with. She takes ideas - whether they're from the air or an image - and expands on them, making an original, delicious piece of art all while being down-to-earth and brilliant at the same time. From her experience, she'll let you know what works and what won't, which is always appreciated. She created our gluten-free wedding cake (a precious two-tier beauty!) and I can't lie: I had three pieces at my own wedding. Yes, I hunted it down through all the madness because it was the best gluten-free cake I've ever had, hands down.

We also worked with Amy on the design of my groom's surprise cake and our cupcakes. She has suggestions, but was also open ears with our preferences, ideas and execution. Luckily, our wedding planner stashed a dozen cupcakes and a corner of the cake for my now-husband so he could take some home, because our guests cleared them out (and we thought we had over-ordered!).

Both cakes and cupcakes were picture-perfect, original and delicious. It was an absolute joy to have All Things Cake create beautiful desserts for our wedding... and birthdays and showers and other life celebrations! I would never go anywhere else.

They had beautiful cakes to choose from!

Awesome vendor to work with. Very creative and reasonably priced. They create edible works of art!

Heather · Married on 12/31/2015

I'll never forget the first time I tasted cake from All Things Cake. It was the first wedding show I attended as a bride to be. There were other cake makers there, but the little, seemingly plain mini vanilla cupcake with white icing and just a little sparkle made my eyes get really big when I put it in my mouth. It was the best cake I had ever tasted! I didn't book them then and there, although I wish I would have! I went to other bridal shows and even talked to another cake maker a couple times but I just didn't feel like we clicked so I made an appointment for a tasting with All Things Cake. I didn't take my husband to many of the wedding appointments, but I knew cake tasting would be one he'd enjoy so he came along. We had so much fun with these ladies! I knew this was the cake vendor I wanted and I had some pretty crazy ideas at first that they didn't even bat an eye at. I later scaled back a little and they were super accommodating when I wanted to make a few changes. My bff and husband had ATC do the cake for my bridal shower as well in some of my favorite flavors I didn't pick for the wedding and everyone was raving about it. It was beautiful and moist and oh so delicious! The cake and cupcakes for the wedding were equally delicious and fun and ATC set up my cake table beautifully with cupcakes on various stands that they let me rent and a couple of my own. She also put in the little gold tinsel picks for the cupcakes. The only thing I wish she had done different was "fluff" the cake topper so it would have looked more like a firework as it was right out of the package, but I can't hold that against her because I didn't ask her to do that. I would definitely recommend them to any bride who wants her cake to be amazing!

Chelsea · Married on 11/14/2015

Best bakery in Tulsa. Amy, Janette and the girls are fantastic. I will not go anywhere else!

Jake · Married on 11/07/2015

Our cake was amazing!!! It was everything we imagined and more. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful it was and how good it taste. We will use them again for parties and other occasions.

Nia · Married on 10/24/2015

Beautiful wedding cake and the cutest groom's cake ever. And they were so delicious!
    I would highly recommend All Things Cake!

Kari · Married on 07/04/2015

BEST CAKE EVER!!! And beautiful too!!! The folks there had us come in and do a cake tasting, which was the best part of the wedding planning! We designed the cake alongside the decorator, they took every single idea we had and made it happen! It was stunningly gorgeous! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Emily · Married on 04/10/2015

I was very happy with my wedding cake from All Things Cake! The did a beautiful job on my cake and it was delicious! All of our guests were impressed. They were all really friendly and took the time to really listen. They were really open to any changes I wanted to make, and the price was veery reasonable. I would definitely use them again!

Cinda · Married on 03/28/2015

The bride and groom tasted five bakeries' cakes and this one won hands down. Janette and her team did an amazing job and there was very little left! She matched part of the beading design on the wedding gown and the groom's cake was perfect.

When our cake arrived at the church, it was exactly what we had requested and more. Our cake topper was made of flowers , but our florist made it the wrong size. The women at All Things Cake took the time to cut apart what the florist messed up and made a new topper arrangement for us. She went above and beyond and made smaller arrangements on each tier. Everyone that came in commented on how beautiful the cake was. Not only was it beautiful, it tasted amazing as well. Anyone that has had to choke down a traditional piece of wedding cake will thank you for ordering yours from here. Pleasant experience and reasonable prices.

Ally · Married on 03/14/2015

Both of our cakes were delicious! They were so accommodating to our wants and needs! Our wedding cake and grooms cake turned out better than we expected!!

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2014

All Things Cake provided out wedding cake. When we went to our cake tasting they were so friendly and the cake was fresh and delicious!!! They were very easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. They were prompt and on time on out wedding day and the cake was beautiful!!!!!!