73 Reviews for All The Right Tunes

Liability Insurance (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Photobooth (2)
73 All The Right Tunes Reviews

All The Right Tunes was professional during the whole wedding process. Every person I was in contact with helped make the music and planning aspects as stressfree as possible. Any time I wanted to change things up or try something different they were supportive and willing to help make it the perfect day.... which they did! I would advise any person getting married to use All The Right Tunes!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't imagine having a better group for my wedding! I used to be in the wedding industry, so when it came time to hire a dj/mc for my wedding, I didn't even think twice and called up All the Right Tunes! We worked with Brandon and he was fantastic. He kept the party going, and he even put up with our silly request to have guests sing a song with the word "Love" in it instead of clinking their glasses. Before each guest sang, he made sure to find Travis and I so we could enjoy our guests serenade. He really kept the party going and kept people on the dance floor. If we had to do it all over again, we'd still pick these guys! They're the best in the industry!

Profile Picture Marci, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Amazing job, the extra up lighting was great, the MC was perfect so happy we choose them. They have a great system online to choose music, pay the bill etc also.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

All The Right Tunes did an amazing job at our wedding! They coordinated the entire day with our venue coordinator and photographer to make sure that everything was on schedule. They were flexible with last minute changes and listened to all of our needs throughout the day! We are very happy that we chose them and recommend them to anyone who wants to have a stress free, smooth wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel , 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All the Right Tunes is SOOO much more than a "DJ". They plan everything with you down to the minute. They excute the whole evening flawlessly. They work so well with other vendors. They take the stress off the bride, groom and parents, and that a lone is priceless! Their music is 100% on point and they know exactly how to keep the party going. Our reception was an absolute blast and we owe that to All the Right Tunes for keeping everything running so smooth. In the pre wedding meeting I was able to give some ideas of something different I had come up with. They worked with those involved and made this special moment happen, it turned out better than I could have ever expected. It brought everyone in the room to tears. I cannot thank this company enough for helping to make our day Perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All The Right Tunes was absolutely amazing. Shawn was diligent and thorough with organizing the entire evening. Preparing the ceremony and reception timelines and the reception music was quick and easy with their online system. Shawn was an excellent emcee and T.J. was a fantastic DJ. We had several guests comment on how great they were. Our wedding went as smoothly as possible and we can't thank All The Right Tunes enough!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I really enjoyed All the right tunes DJing our wedding. They were there announcing a bouquet toss or introductions, but they were not always the focal point. They allowed the guests to flow from conversation to listening to speeches or dances and back to informal conversation naturally. I really enjoyed how they were so accommodating when it came to the music. I have a lot of favorite songs but wanted all the guests be excited by what was coming next too. They organized the whole night down to the minutes knowing exactly what they wanted to play, but were also accommodating to guests requesting songs too. It was a wonderful experience to have All the Right Tunes there on my special day.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews

Amazing to work with!
Shawn's attention to the details of a fun wedding reception was evident from the first meet. For example my husband had a particular song he wanted for the father bride dance. Shawn was able to edit it so the meaningful lyrics were played to accommodate the length of the dance desired; now that's a gift!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shawn and everyone at ATRT are amazing! From the first time you meet with them they are organized and efficient. What persuaded us to work with them was the idea of having both an Emcee and a DJ at our wedding. And boy did it pay off! Shawn acted as more of a day of wedding coordinator that just an Emcee. He made sure my husband and I were in the right spot for all of the events taking place during the reception, and handled a number of small and large crises (such as a guest needing to be taken to the hospital by ambulance) with so much poise that we literally did not need to worry about anything. I had so much fun at my reception largely because Shawn handled all of the challenging or stressful portions of it and allowed us to mingle and dance. Even our photographers say ATRT was the best DJ they had ever worked with. I truly cannot say enough about them and hiring them was one of the smartest things we did!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I was told by many people that the only DJ I should even look at for my wedding was All the Right tunes. They were 100% right! Shawn is amazing at what he does and his staff is right there with him! We stuck to our strict timeline and our wedding went off without a hitch! I can not thank Shawn and all the staff at All the right tunes enough for all their hard work!! Before choosing your DJ for your wedding you better look into All the right tunes! Thanks so much guys.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

All The Right Tunes did a wonderful job! Everyone had so much fun and danced the entire night. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shawn was great to work with. We went to our appointment with just a couple of song selections for our ceremony and reception. He worked with us to pick out the perfect songs that worked together for the ceremony location and theme. For the reception we had an MC and DJ which was ideal since they were up in a balcony. I suggest All the Right Tunes to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture User6048006, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All The Right Tunes really kept everything running smoothly at our wedding. They worked well with our other vendors, made sure everything ran on time, and kept our requests in mind with the music. Our reception wouldn't have been half as great without them!

Profile Picture Daniell, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

All the Right Tunes really knows how to do an excellent job with planning and executing a wedding. They kept everything on track and we did not have to think about it ourselves, so we enjoyed every aspect of our ceremony all the way through to the reception. We are so glad we used them as our DJ/lighting services. Definitely worth it.

Profile Picture User7254680, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Got exactly what we wanted! Used ATRT for the ceremony and reception music. No concerns whatsoever. Met with them twice in advance and they were at the venue and did exactly what they said they would and what we wanted them to do. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6920838, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I knew from the initial meeting, at a bridal show, that I wanted to book All the Right Tunes as our DJ. They made me feel very comfortable and confident that they were there to help with everything and keep things running smooth (and also provide the amazing music). Unfortunately, it rained on our wedding day and the ceremony had to be moved inside. They did everything in their power to help transform the inside into a beautiful ceremony spot. They were willing to move equipment, photo-booth backdrops, etc. at the last minute to help create a beautiful space for the ceremony. It was a HUGE help and stress reliever having one less thing to deal with. After the chaos, they provided beautiful ceremony music. I was really picky about the music I wanted played during the ceremony and they searched all over for the exact songs/versions I had picked out. Thank you!!!  Throughout the reception, they kept all of the events (cake cutting, dances, etc.) on track. Without them, we would have been clueless on when do to these events and so behind schedule! The reception was so much fun and people were dancing all night long! Thank you so much All the Right Tunes (Calvin, Jon, Shawn, and Adam)!!! You guys were amazing!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the very first meeting with Shawn my husband and I knew we HAD to book him for our wedding. Not only is his price for his services extremely reasonable, his quality and hard work is truly unmatched. Throughout the whole year plus of our engagement Shawn was in contact with us, giving us plenty of time to schedule meetings (we moved out of the area we were getting married in and All the Right Tunes made scheduling upcoming meetings easy and painless). I had absolutely zero worries about our wedding day knowing we were in extremely organized and professional hands, and Shawn and Will worked tirelessly the day of to make sure everything was perfect. I truly can't sing their praises enough. Shawn made sure we knew exactly where we were supposed to be the entire day, never interrupting an important or special moment, and always ensuring we had the final decision about anything and everything. As with any wedding or large event, we ran into several small problems throughout the day with other vendors (for example, our limo failed to show at the end of the night), which Shawn worked to correct without even being asked, completely taking any worry or stress we had away. All the Right Tunes is without a doubt an AMAZING company, and were we to do the entire day again, I wouldn't look at ANYONE else. I've even gotten several emails from friends and family requesting All the Right Tunes contact info for other events, as their ability to keep people on the dance floor and having fun is truly amazing! Look no further for your wedding or event - All the Right Tunes will take care of everything for you!

Profile Picture Marie, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We absolutely loved and would highly recommend All The Right Tunes. From the moment we walked in the door we were impressed by the company. We are from and continue to live in the Dayton area and we wanted to book local companies. We could immediately tell All The Right Tunes was just what we were looking for. They are so much more than just a DJ service. They made sure that our day went absolutely perfect. They coordinated with the venue and the photographer and made sure everything was on time and going smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to completely enjoy my day. What else could a bride ask for?

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Shawn at ATRT was AMAZING and did a great job at my wedding reception! My husband(!) and I live out of state so finding vendors was difficult. Every venue we visited recommended ATRT and when it came time to find a DJ I only looked at them. My husband and I are pretty introverted, and so are our friends, so we really needed someone to help bring us out of our shells---Shawn did! At the end of the night everyone was talking about how much fun they had and that they've never danced so much at a wedding as they did at ours. I could go on for days about how grateful we are to Shawn for making our wedding reception such a memorable experience. I cannot recommend him and ATRT enough!

Profile Picture User4736836, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Megan and Shawn did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding reception! They kept us on track for our timeline and were very responsive to any questions we had. We will be using them again in June for our other daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shawn and his team did a great job! They were easy to work with and kept the reception running right on track. They played everything that we wanted and our guests had an awesome time! Bravo!

Profile Picture User5455579, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

All The Right Tunes came highly recommended to us by a variety of people, and they lived up to the hype! From the very first meeting to the very last song we were both throughly impressed with the process. Very professional. Calvin was our MC and we could not have been happier with the job he did. He made things easy that could have been very stressful and kept things moving smoothly. Neither of us felt pressured all night and he was able to adjust on the fly with absolutely no complaints. All of this was done with a confidence that is well deserved as he was the consummate professional. All The Right Tunes helped make our day perfect and would go with them 100/100 times if done all over again.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When working with All The Right Tunes we were very happy. We live out of state from where we were getting married and they were very accomedating to our schedules. The services they offer to help you pick the music for your wedding are so helpful. They have tools on their website and are very thorough during in-person meetings. They do everything in their power to make sure your needs are met and that your special day runs as smooth as possible.

When it came to our wedding day they were the greatest! Having two people made everything that much better. They were able to communicate with each other without stopping the music. I love that they found and played "Let It Go" for our flower girl. When it came time for the night to come to an end they were happy to extend our services with no hesitation.

We had so many complements on their services. If we had to do it all over again, we would still pick All The Right Tunes. You cannot go wrong with them. Make sure you book early as they only take so many events on a day. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have had a more amazing reception thanks to ATRT. They were extremely professional, but kept the atmosphere fun. I would recommend them 100 times out of 100!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews