All The Right Tunes Reviews

84 Reviews for All The Right Tunes

• Kristen

Kristen Klimowicz Thuney · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Worth Every Cent

All The Right Tunes was AMAZING! Brandon was awesome, made the planning process super easy. The speeches went long, but they made all the other timelines work. Played everything we wanted them to, followed the instructions we had for the songs. Recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful, professional, and fun!

ATRT was a fantastic dj to book for our wedding reception! Our guests have continuously told me how much fun they had put in the dance floor! I fully recommend having a dj and emcee all evening-it was so smooth and professional!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Charlie Banks · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible Service

This group is nothing short of SPECTACULAR! All The Right Tunes absolutely made our wedding day the best day ever. From their music selection, to the hands on support from each staff member, they kept our big day rocking all night. I can’t thank Brandon Fritz and his team enough for everything they did! We had an absolute blast!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Shawn was great with answering out questions, providing guidance with music selection, and keeping the flow of the evening going. He was able to add a last minute song special request, and find the unique song my Father and I wanted to dance too! The whole ATRT Team was amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I ABSOLUTELY loved having ATRT at our wedding -- as did our guests! They were very responsive to every email that I sent to make changes and they were SO flexible the day of our wedding with the changes in timeline. I am so happy that I met them at the Dayton bridal show and we booked right away. Thank you so much ATRT for making our day the best!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Shawn Huey is truly a class act. I’ve worked with him before on other weddings but this one was MY daughter’s wedding and he was absolutely the best DJ a mother of the bride could ask for. He introduced the bridal party with personal flair, kept things moving, stayed on the timeline and played “all the right tunes” which kept the dance floor full and fun. I didn’t have to think at all- his orchestrated the evening perfectly so no one needed to worry about anything. The Bride was thrilled and I was able to enjoy every moment. He handled everything from perfectly chosen cocktail hour music for our antique car museum venue to organizing everyone in the street for the final sparkler sendoff. We highly recommend Shawn! Choose All the Right Tunes and your reception will be carefree and fabulous!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Anna · Married on 07/13/2018

Hiring All The Right Tunes was without a doubt one of the BEST choices we made for our daughter's wedding. I cannot say enough about the team - from our first meeting through the event, they were amazing!!!! They knew how to read the interests of the crowd and keep the dance floor filled for hours.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Korinne · Married on 07/06/2018

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to All The Right Tunes for all you did for us on our wedding day. Shawn and his team were punctual and accommodating throughout the planning process, making sure that everything was finalized in advance so that we had nothing to worry about the day of our wedding. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed seeing the bride and groom enjoying themselves out on the dance floor a majority of the night. We owe that to ATRT! The emcee services and music selection were a perfect combo. Would recommend to anyone looking for a stress-free and unforgettable day!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent!

The DJ and MC were so helpful and extremely fun and professional! Could not have done the ceremony or reception without them!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Grace · Married on 05/26/2018

All The Right Tunes was professional during the whole wedding process. Every person I was in contact with helped make the music and planning aspects as stressfree as possible. Any time I wanted to change things up or try something different they were supportive and willing to help make it the perfect day.... which they did! I would advise any person getting married to use All The Right Tunes!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Marci · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't imagine having a better group for my wedding! I used to be in the wedding industry, so when it came time to hire a dj/mc for my wedding, I didn't even think twice and called up All the Right Tunes! We worked with Brandon and he was fantastic. He kept the party going, and he even put up with our silly request to have guests sing a song with the word "Love" in it instead of clinking their glasses. Before each guest sang, he made sure to find Travis and I so we could enjoy our guests serenade. He really kept the party going and kept people on the dance floor. If we had to do it all over again, we'd still pick these guys! They're the best in the industry!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing job, the extra up lighting was great, the MC was perfect so happy we choose them. They have a great system online to choose music, pay the bill etc also.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2017

All The Right Tunes did an amazing job at our wedding! They coordinated the entire day with our venue coordinator and photographer to make sure that everything was on schedule. They were flexible with last minute changes and listened to all of our needs throughout the day! We are very happy that we chose them and recommend them to anyone who wants to have a stress free, smooth wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

All the Right Tunes is SOOO much more than a "DJ". They plan everything with you down to the minute. They excute the whole evening flawlessly. They work so well with other vendors. They take the stress off the bride, groom and parents, and that a lone is priceless! Their music is 100% on point and they know exactly how to keep the party going. Our reception was an absolute blast and we owe that to All the Right Tunes for keeping everything running so smooth. In the pre wedding meeting I was able to give some ideas of something different I had come up with. They worked with those involved and made this special moment happen, it turned out better than I could have ever expected. It brought everyone in the room to tears. I cannot thank this company enough for helping to make our day Perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2017

All The Right Tunes was absolutely amazing. Shawn was diligent and thorough with organizing the entire evening. Preparing the ceremony and reception timelines and the reception music was quick and easy with their online system. Shawn was an excellent emcee and T.J. was a fantastic DJ. We had several guests comment on how great they were. Our wedding went as smoothly as possible and we can't thank All The Right Tunes enough!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/17/2017

I really enjoyed All the right tunes DJing our wedding. They were there announcing a bouquet toss or introductions, but they were not always the focal point. They allowed the guests to flow from conversation to listening to speeches or dances and back to informal conversation naturally. I really enjoyed how they were so accommodating when it came to the music. I have a lot of favorite songs but wanted all the guests be excited by what was coming next too. They organized the whole night down to the minutes knowing exactly what they wanted to play, but were also accommodating to guests requesting songs too. It was a wonderful experience to have All the Right Tunes there on my special day.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kat · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing to work with!
    Shawn's attention to the details of a fun wedding reception was evident from the first meet. For example my husband had a particular song he wanted for the father bride dance. Shawn was able to edit it so the meaningful lyrics were played to accommodate the length of the dance desired; now that's a gift!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kirsten · Married on 05/13/2017

Shawn and everyone at ATRT are amazing! From the first time you meet with them they are organized and efficient. What persuaded us to work with them was the idea of having both an Emcee and a DJ at our wedding. And boy did it pay off! Shawn acted as more of a day of wedding coordinator that just an Emcee. He made sure my husband and I were in the right spot for all of the events taking place during the reception, and handled a number of small and large crises (such as a guest needing to be taken to the hospital by ambulance) with so much poise that we literally did not need to worry about anything. I had so much fun at my reception largely because Shawn handled all of the challenging or stressful portions of it and allowed us to mingle and dance. Even our photographers say ATRT was the best DJ they had ever worked with. I truly cannot say enough about them and hiring them was one of the smartest things we did!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Alex · Married on 04/08/2017

I was told by many people that the only DJ I should even look at for my wedding was All the Right tunes. They were 100% right! Shawn is amazing at what he does and his staff is right there with him! We stuck to our strict timeline and our wedding went off without a hitch! I can not thank Shawn and all the staff at All the right tunes enough for all their hard work!! Before choosing your DJ for your wedding you better look into All the right tunes! Thanks so much guys.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Jordan · Married on 03/25/2017

All The Right Tunes did a wonderful job! Everyone had so much fun and danced the entire night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Shawn was great to work with. We went to our appointment with just a couple of song selections for our ceremony and reception. He worked with us to pick out the perfect songs that worked together for the ceremony location and theme. For the reception we had an MC and DJ which was ideal since they were up in a balcony. I suggest All the Right Tunes to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Daniell · Married on 11/05/2016

All The Right Tunes really kept everything running smoothly at our wedding. They worked well with our other vendors, made sure everything ran on time, and kept our requests in mind with the music. Our reception wouldn't have been half as great without them!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Annette · Married on 09/10/2016

All the Right Tunes really knows how to do an excellent job with planning and executing a wedding. They kept everything on track and we did not have to think about it ourselves, so we enjoyed every aspect of our ceremony all the way through to the reception. We are so glad we used them as our DJ/lighting services. Definitely worth it.

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • User6920838 · 2+ years ago

Got exactly what we wanted! Used ATRT for the ceremony and reception music. No concerns whatsoever. Met with them twice in advance and they were at the venue and did exactly what they said they would and what we wanted them to do. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/05/2016