All The Right Grooves Reviews

107 | Charlotte, NC

107 Reviews for All The Right Grooves

• Carl

Carl W Brinson · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic - incredibly easy to work with.

Jill with All the Right Groves was amazing to work with. She listened to our concerns, was willing to go over and beyond to make our reception music exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend All The Right Groves. You won't be disappointed.

Taylor · Married on 12/15/2018

Timely, Lively, and a great value!

Bethany was an asset to our wedding day. She was super flexible with helping out for the ceremony running sound at the church last minute. She was great helping add items we wanted such as a projector for a monogram. She played just the right songs at the right time. Did an incredible job encouraging wedding guests to dance and keep the party going all night. She communicated very well leading up to the wedding as well as day of was perfect. Highly recommend their team!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Would recommend!

As a planner, I felt that Jill was great to work with. Her communication leading up to the wedding was great and she did a great job of keeping the party going. I would recommend All the right groves again to my clients.

• Elise

Elise · Married on 09/15/2018

Bethany was our DJ and from our initial meeting with her, we knew we were in good hands. We had some last minute changes to our reception songs and she was very accommodating. They provided a reception planning worksheet which was very helpful in choosing our songs. We got married in the middle of Hurricane Florence and even though she had to travel from Charlotte to Winston-Salem, Bethany gave no indication that she would ever cancel on us. She was there hours early for setup and enthusiastic about our wedding. My husband expected to be going up to the booth multiple times to request songs but he never did because the flow was so great and she kept everyone on the dance floor! Jill handled all the communication and was very quick with responses and information - All the Right Grooves was by far the easiest vendor to communicate with because Jill was so timely with responses. Hire these ladies immediately!

Devon · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved working with Jill! She is so incredibly sweet and had a calming effect on me during the wedding. She played amazing music and all of the guests said how much fun they had on the dance floor. Thanks for an amazing evening, Jill!

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

All the Right Grooves went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was a huge success! Jill was so easy to communicate with during the planning process and Bethany did a fantastic job with the music for our ceremony and reception. All our guests loved the selection of dance songs. Bethany did a great job finding music that everyone could get excited about. The worksheets they provided us during our first meeting were very helpful during our planning process and we felt like Bethany was reading our minds as she subtly coordinated the flow of the evening. They truly wanted us to have the best day possible. Unbeknownst to us, Bethany even ran out before things got started to buy cases of water for our reception! Amazing service from All the Right Grooves on all fronts!

Jenny and Rob · Married on 04/21/2018

Jill was amazing. We were very happy with her services from the moment we met her. She understood our vision and helped us make our wedding day perfect. We highly recommend her services for a fun event! Her costs were very reasonable too. She was very easy to communicate with via email and phone.

Glen · Married on 01/13/2018

We danced the night away with DJ Little Betty and All the Right Grooves. The music was so great that no one could stay off the dance floor. We gave her a list of songs to use as an inspiration (as well as a list of "do not plays") and her selections were impeccable. Definitely hire All the Right Grooves!!

Christina · Married on 06/11/2017

I could not rate this service more highly. Jill was responsive, helpful, let me pay on a monthly basis, and gave us a lot of information regarding things to do on the big day! She got everyone out on the dance floor, made sure she pronounced everyone's names right, double checked with me before doing anything (we ended up switching the schedule around, but it worked out for the best), and we even have pictures of her tearing up during mine and my husbands toasts to each other. You could not find a kinder, more professional service. Thank you so much Jill!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/11/2017

All The Right Grooves was the perfect choice for our wedding! At the first meeting with Bethany, she showed up with a packet full of information to help us with picking special songs, designing our playlists and organizing introductions and speeches -- and this was all before we even booked and signed a contract with them! They were super responsive in the months leading up to the wedding, and then Bethany absolutely killed it on the big day! She had seamless transitions from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing, and handled guest requests with ease. The dance floor was never empty. I highly recommend the team at All The Right Grooves!

Katie · Married on 01/28/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Jill for all of your DJ services!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with! She knows exactly what information she needs from you and she takes care of the rest. She can help you figure out your timeline of your wedding, the songs you want for your first dances/other moments, your play list, she is very respectful of what you do and don't want played, if someone requests a song that you might not want to play she will ask you first. She is someone you can trust to make your day special. This is one less thing you will worry about on your special day bc all of the music is definitely in the right hands!

Aimee · Married on 01/21/2017

All the Right Grooves kept the party going all night! All of our guests had an amazing time and Jill was so cool and easy to work with!

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

We loved Bethany! As soon as we met her, she had an amazing vibe and energy and we knew that we wanted that on our wedding day. She did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. She was so thoughtful and checked in on me before hand and afterwards to make sure everything went well. She did a great job of mixing up the songs we wanted including fast and slow songs. She did our music for the ceremony which was absolutely amazing! I wasn't sure how it would work out, but I got very excited (and teary eyed) as I listened to processional music. Our guests had nothing but nice things to say about her as well. Jill was also great communicating with us. Thank you both for a great experience!!!

Kendyl · Married on 10/15/2016

All The Right Grooves was the perfect fit for our wedding! My husband and I got married on October 15th and Bethany made sure our day was absolutely perfect from start to finish. She did the music for our ceremony and reception and she did an excellent job. Bethany did a great job of mixing it up between classics and top 40 hits. Everyone loved the different genres played. She was also great with handling our crazy friends, one of which opened up the dance floor to his own dance to the song Gangham Style, during which he ripped his pants all the way down the front. It was definitely memorable, to say the least. In addition to Bethany's fantastic DJ skills, Jill was incredibly prompt in returning my emails and answering any questions I had. She was very easy to work with and made planning everything out incredibly easy. I am so pleased with ATRG and would choose them again! They made our special day even more memorable. Each guest we spoke with said it left them wanting more. Thanks again, Jill and Bethany!

Catie · Married on 08/06/2016

Bethany did an amazing job! Everyone that came said the party NEVER stopped. They were ridiculousness quick at responding to emails and even met with us on a VERY short notice afternoon meeting. The song selection was on point and we couldn't of asked for a better DJ for our ceremony/reception!

They also gave us military and nurse discounts! ????

Janine · Married on 07/16/2016

A great help in planning the reception - provides assistance with timeline planning and music selection. Can pull music lists from spotify and really responsive when I had questions!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2016

Jill and Bethany are a great team; it never takes them longer than a day to respond to my emails. We met Bethany at an event she was playing and felt the need to ask if she did weddings. She was an immediate contender for ours. Meeting with Bethany was a breeze. She was personable and made everything easy for us to understand. There is no doubt in my mind that she will create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding.

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

We had an absolutely amazing experience with ATRG. Jill was incredibly prompt and thorough in her email and phone responses and the worksheets they provided with suggested songs/genres were really helpful in our planning stages. Bethany was an awesome, laid back, down to earth, fun DJ. My husband picked out every song but then requested that Bethany improvise as she saw fit. She played a lot from our list but did a great job mixing it up and keeping people on the dance floor. And NO gimmicky act!! Just good song selection and announcements that got everyone's attention when necessary. They are affordable, flexible, fun, and thank goodness willing to travel! Highly recommend!!

Alayna · Married on 04/30/2016

I was so happy to find All The Right Grooves because they were exactly what I was looking for. They perfectly balance making a great atmosphere for guests without making themselves the focal point. Jill was the DJ that worked our wedding and each time that I met with her, she was professional, accommodating, curteous, and fun to talk to. She made sure to clarify with us exactly what we wanted as far as song lists, introductions, timing, etc. so all music and sound was perfect.

Emily · Married on 11/07/2015

We received so many compliments on our DJ. Beyond reasonably priced and can't say enough positive comments about our experience. Everyone was dancing and wished it could go on for 3 more hours!

Brianna · Married on 10/25/2015

All the Right Grooves did a great job at my wedding! We picked some obscure songs for the Father-daughter dance and the Mother-son dance and they had them! They kept the reception flowing and I definitely recommend them!

Jill has been great to work with so far! Cant wait to dance the night away in October! Very reasonably priced, and so kind and open to all of your ideas.

Mary · Married on 10/17/2015

Bethany and Jill are amazing DJs at an incredible value!! They were extremely professional and answered all of my questions. All of my guests raved about how great the music was days after the wedding. You won't be disappointed in booking them for your event!

We absolutely LOVED working with Bethany! I provided her a list of all of the songs I wanted for special dances and a bunch of songs we'd love played at the wedding. She not only played everything we wanted but she knew based on what we gave her the other types of songs we'd like. We danced like crazy and had so much fun and that was all I wanted for my wedding. Bethany helped us deliver. I kept having people come up to me at the wedding telling me how great the music was and two months later, guests are still complimenting us on our DJ. She totally nailed it!