All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet Reviews

All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet 4
All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet 5

Lisa Silva · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ, Photobooth & Uplighting

All That Events is the place to book if you want a seamless, perfect wedding!! We booked our photo booth, uplighting and DJ through them and we had an amazing experience! Sheila is absolutely awesome! She is so kind and ALWAYS available for questions or concerns! We had Craig as our DJ and couldn’t be happier! He was there hours early setting up and everyone had a blast! Book with them and you won’t regret it!

• Juliana

Juliana Dalessandro · Married on 10/06/2018

Book them! You won’t be disappointed!

I searched for awhile to find the right DJ for our wedding because my now-husband and I agreed that we wanted it to feel like a party and for everyone to have a great time out on the dance floor. We’ve been to far too many weddings where no one was dancing and that’s no fun! I worked with Sheila for the coordination components, and she was amazingly responsive with any questions and concerns I had. She helped arrange an initial call for me and Zeke, the DJ, and I thought he was excellent. You can tell he really enjoys doing this and making people happy, especially the bride and groom, without losing sight of playing songs that would please a wider array of generations. After I signed the contract Sheila sent me a complimentary wedding planning book from The Knot and that was really great to have and very unexpected. Just another kind gesture as she had already been amazing with understanding I was striving to stick with my budget and helped me accomplish my goal without sacrificing the quality. Closer to the wedding, Zeke, my husband and I had a call to review all of the details we had sent them prior (bridal party names, timing of the event, first dance songs, etc.). He was very thorough and double checked everything with us before continuing. We also had requests for two songs to be shortened and altered a bit and he hit the nail on the head and was able to capture exactly what we were asking. For our ceremony we also asked for a specific song to be played at a very precise moment and he crushed it again! We gave a few songs we absolutely wanted to hear and then let him have creative control and we didn’t stop dancing from start to finish! I would definitely recommend All That Events and we had such a blast with Zeke and Sheila was so great to work with during the planning.

Christie · Married on 09/22/2018

Book them as soon as you have a date! We cannot recommend All That Events enough. Sheila made communication a breeze, and responded to every email very quickly - definitely the best communication out of all our vendors! For our wedding, we had DJ Zeke, and the dance floor was jam packed all night! We only provided Zeke a few songs to play, but he knew just what to play to keep the crowd going - it was amazing. We ended the night with the crowd chanting, "One more song! One more song!" - a sign of a great party. We've received so many compliments on Zeke and have had several friends (who are not even engaged yet!) ask for their contact info. Sheila and Zeke and true professionals through and through, and made everything so easy for us!

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj Mike was absolutely fantastic. Everything you could want ina. DJ. He felt the vibes of the room and switched up the music to whatever he felt would keep us dancing. The whole wedding was on the dance floor the whole night. Sheila was fabulous in answering any question I had. They have a variety of packages that are very affordable.

Victoria Scibilia · Married on 09/15/2018

You won't regret booking All That Events!

Zeke & Sheila truly made our wedding day amazing! We booked DJ, candy buffet, uplighting, and photo booth -- and we don't have any regrets at all. Everything that Zeke & Sheila contributed to our special day has made it that much more memorable for us and our guests! Sheila's candy buffet was absolutely gorgeous and our guests couldn't get enough of it -- they were drawn to it the second they entered the ballroom! There is no doubt that DJ Zeke is great at what he does -- the dance floor was packed all night long! He really knows how to read the crowd and keep people dancing, no matter what. He was very professional and really listened to what we wanted/did not want throughout the whole wedding. We highly recommend booking All That Events for your wedding -- you and your guests will be happy!

Angie · Married on 08/25/2018

Sheila was awesome to work with! I booked her 3 days before my wedding because my original photobooth fell through. She was extremely responsive and easy to work with. She had great ideas and was very attentive to mine as well. Their photobooth set up is very innovative in that you can fit a lot of people in at once and have flexibility in how you can decorate it. I was so lucky to find them in such a short period of time! Thank you for the photobooth memories I will remember forever!

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

Zeke and Sheila were such a huge part of our special day and it wouldn’t have been the same without them. Zeke was professional and the quality of their service was outstanding. All of our guests were having the best time and a big part of that was due to the awesome music Zeke played. I appreciate All That Events for everything they did to make our day so awesome! I’d recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Zeke and All That Events were AMAZING at my wedding. The communication before the wedding was spectacular, and I felt very calm on my big day because of that! A great DJ is a staple in making sure the day goes smooth. The music was perfect, he read the crowd well to choose songs and played all of my must-have's. I couldn't have imagined a better DJ for my big day! Many of my friends wanted their contact information for their weddings! I HIGHLY suggest All That Events.

Nicholas · Married on 07/21/2018

Both Zeke and Sheila were a sheer pleasure to work with. We had our wedding on July 21, 2018 in Providence and they did all the music and uplighting. Everything was exactly as we wished it to be, and Zeke did an amazing job getting both our families up on the dance floor. We both highly recommend them and couldn't thank them enough.

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with DJ Mike and Sheila for our wedding. For us, our top priority was for our guests to have a great time dancing and DJ Mike delivered! We gave Mike a short list of songs to get a sense of our musical preferences (i.e. top 40, hip hop, and a few older dance hits) and we really felt like he did a great job of playing music that not only fit our vision but also how the guests were feeling at the moment. Our second priority was to have an easy experience working with our DJ. Mike and Sheila both did a great job of communicating, asking questions, and providing their feedback when we needed it. Overall, we highly recommend!

Camille · Married on 07/05/2018

Sheila was professional, organized and responsive. We appreciated her attention to detail. DJ Zeke was able to get people dancing in an un-air conditioned venue during the RI heat wave this summer-- a real feat! He incorporated requests, played our suggested songs and made the night fun. He expertly mic'd our ceremony and the toasts during the cocktail hour. Despite both the toasts and ceremony being outside, everyone could hear everything. He even changed the location of the mic at the last minute during the cocktail hour because everyone was outside on the lawn. He was great-- he made a limited number of announcements during the reception, per our request, kept everyone dancing, and was awesome. The song selections during cocktail hour and our dinner were great as well-- we heard lots of compliments on the playlist! We are so glad we hired All that Events and DJ Zeke. We knew he would be great when we had our pre-wedding phone conference with him, he asked questions we never would have thought to ask and made us feel so assured that we were in good hands-- we had a blast, the music was great, and the professionalism was unsurpassed!

Khoa · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Zeke was amazing. He was professional, kind, and punctual. Sheila checked in with us through our wedding planning. DJ Zeke had called us a few weeks before our wedding to go over the logistics and helped us decide our song for the wedding. We went with the DJ, uplighting and photo booth package. It was well worth it! The uplighting and photo booth had a nice touch to our special day. From the music, the DJ's timing and speech, to uplighting, to making our day oh so special to us, I am thankful for having All That Events as our go to vendor. Everyone had a blast because of All That Events

Malika · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely fantastic company. Professional in communication and passionate about their craft and our DJ (also co-owner of the company) did an incredible job on our big day. My husband and I heard a lot of positive feedback on the music and the DJ throughout the night.

If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing - book Zeke NOW! We felt so bad because we were taking forever with our song decisions/selections but Zeke remained patient with us and helped us tremendously. Our dance floor was was going strong up to the very last song - which was exactly what we wanted.

Thank you, Zeke and Sheila. You have a truly wonderful business and I can honestly say allllll those awards you've received are much deserved!!!

Molly · Married on 05/25/2018

DJ Zeke was an absolute superstar. First, his professionalism. Zeke met with us at a local coffee shop almost a year to before our wedding to make sure he was a good fit for us. He also took the time to shorten our wedding song and my father daughter song for us because we felt they were a bit too long. A bout two weeks before our wedding we had a conference call to sort out specific details (entrance songs, order of procession, etc). By this point in the wedding planning processes I had complete decision fatigue and was so happy we had hired a true professional to take us through the home stretch. Day of the wedding he couldn’t have been more helpful. He wrangled the entire bridal party (parents and grandparents included) and explained everything about the timeline perfectly (so I dint have too!) There was not one song the dance floor wasn’t full of people. Everyone had an amazing time and DJ Zeke was a huge part of it! 10/10

Chelsea · Married on 05/19/2018

Sheila, Zeke and All That Events were wonderful and super easy to work with leading up to our wedding in May! I was able to text Sheila at any time and ask her a ridiculous amount of questions and she always answered me in a timely manner. Zeke (who was our DJ) helped in making our vision a reality. He was so much fun and played all of the songs we wanted him to! I highly recommend going with the photo booth and uplighting package! Our guests loved the booth, it was so much fun! The uplighting was absolutely beautiful and added that extra "wow" element to the reception room. The night was perfect! I highly recommend All That Events for your wedding!

All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet 6
    All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet 7
    All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet 8

Brigid · Married on 10/07/2017

We found AllThatEvents through the weddingwire website while looking for an affordable DJ. I contacted them through your website and received a response on the same day. Within a week, I had talked with Sheila, the office manager, and one of the owners and had gotten an amazing vibe from their business. Sheila was amazing and incredibly helpful. In our very affordable package, I received a wedding planner and instant communication with any questions that I had. As the day got closer, we were set up with Craig. Craig has been a DJ for over 30 years and his experience was apparent in working with him. We had two phone calls with him before the wedding to go over details and special requests. He was extremely friendly and we could tell he really wanted to get to know us before DJing our wedding. He made sure all the names were spelled and pronounced correctly and made good suggestions on several of our ideas. Craig was prompt in getting set up on the wedding day and was just as friendly in person as he was on the phone. He really turned our ideas into reality and did an excellent job the entire evening. We had a unique set of introductions where our entire bridal party was introduced like a baseball lineup and he got very into it and had the entire crowd on their feet waving their napkins in the air cheering on team bride and groom. We would highly recommend AllThatEvents and especially Craig to anyone looking for a flawless and fun experience on a budget.

• PerfectlyPolin

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Zeke did an absolutely amazing job on the day of our wedding! He was quick to notice the mood of the room and the energy level of our guests and picked songs to best fit the atmosphere. Also, Sheila was great to work with and always quick to respond to my emails. I would highly recommend All That Events to anyone getting married or planning an event!

abbie · Married on 09/22/2017

Zeke was absolutely fantastic to work with. He knew our venue well and knew exactly what to do. We’d gone over song selections and some favorite must-plays a few days in advance, and that was all the more he needed to produce the perfect wedding soundtrack. The dance party stayed strong all night because he knew just what to play and when. So very pleased that we found this company, and in particular Zeke. Would highly recommend!! Bonus points: he pronounced all the names in the wedding party correctly!! Totally made my day :)

Corrie · Married on 09/09/2017

All That Events played a big role in making our wedding the super fun and special event that it was. When I was looking for a DJ service I was delighted to learn that All That Events was a one stop shop for many of our wedding needs. Through them, we had a live string quartet, a DJ, a candy buffet, and a photo booth. Each one of those services was just awesome. Of course, it took a lot of coordination to make all of that come together, and I worked closely with Sheila from All That Events on the details. In all of our communication she was friendly, responsive, and helpful. I can't imagine that there's another DJ service that would match the quality, value, and personalized treatment that we got from All That Events. Two thumbs up!

Joe · Married on 09/03/2017

We absolutely loved working with Sheila and Zeke in the weeks leading up to our wedding day! For our wedding, we booked a DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We also opted to rent up lighting and the photo booth.

Overall, we were very impressed with the team's professionalism and timeliness when it came to answering our questions and willingness to speak by phone when needed.

We LOVED the photo album that came with the photo booth as well! We never expected the photos to be as high quality as they were and didn't know that the album itself would be put together so well! It ended up being one of our favorite parts of the wedding!

Sheila was fantastic in her help making recommendations about up lighting. We weren't originally planning to pay for this service, but Sheila was confident that the space we were planning our reception would need them to make the space feel warmer and more inviting. We couldn't have been happier with her recommendation and are so glad she made the suggestion!

Finally, Zeke was great the entire evening. He did a great job mixing the music and keeping our guests on the dance floor!

Nicholas · Married on 07/08/2017

Zeke was the man. From the ceremony to the reception, Zeke and his staff rocked it. Great energy, maintained control over the dance floor and kept everybody dancing all night long. My grandmother couldn't move the next day she had so much fun. These guys are legit!!!!

• User6503339 · 1+ year ago

All That Events did such a great job at our wedding! Shiela took care of everything before the wedding and was very thorough throughout our experience with her. Zeke did a great job, was enthusiastic and we were very happy with the DJ services. The sound equipment used was high quality and I was impressed! The Uplighting was beautiful as well. Thank you All That Events!

• User6826201 · 1+ year ago

We hired All That Events for our June 3rd wedding. We used their DJ and photo booth services. From the start Shelia was very fast to respond and very helpful with everything that we needed. Zeke was incredible!!! I never have seen so many people on the dance floor during the meal courses. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We felt like we knew Zeke for years even though this was the first time we meet him in person. As far as the photo booth, this was a HUGE hit that there was a line the whole night. I can't thank Zeke and Shelia enough for making my wedding a blast!!!

Adam · Married on 05/19/2017

We got married May 19th and had DJ Zeke from "All That Events". We could not be happier with the service they provided. Booking/Paying is a easy effortless process with Sheila. She was always available for any questions/payments we were looking for. When we got closer to the wedding day we spoke with Zeke a couple times and he was very attentive to our music wants/needs from the ceremony to the music for the reception. His expertise along with our input made our wedding music perfect. I would recommend All that events to anyone getting married that is looking for a fair price,great D.J. and top notch customer service .