All Star Entertainment KY Reviews

All Star Entertainment KY 2
All Star Entertainment KY 3
All Star Entertainment KY 4

Lindsay · Married on 04/07/2018

Nick Currico and All star entertainment were great to work with! They helped make our special day one to remember forever and helped everyone have a great time dancing the night away. Nick Ladin our a schedule to keep the night moving and it worked out perfectly. They are very responsive to questions and will do whatever it takes to make sure your day goes how you want it to. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Matt · Married on 04/07/2018

Great service they made planning easy and fun. The DJ was professional and went out of his way to get the party going and stay going. Was there to help with time of toast, speeches and etc.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kim · Married on 01/19/2018

I'm a former wedding photographer, and have attended more than my fair share of corporate events. I thought I had seen the best DJs in the business. Then I hired Nick for our event, and he takes the prize. Our group is not known for being the most extroverted, but Nick took the initiative to recommend and organize games and activities that kept even some of our shyest attendees engaged. He even walked all corners of the venue, multiple times, to ensure Sponsors were being recognized and Sponsor activities had participants. Bravo and thank you, Nick! I hope you'll be back next year for a repeat performance! We couldn't thank you enough.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2017

All Star did the DJ services, photo booth, and up-lighting at my wedding reception on 12/9/17. They did a good job! They played a lot of the songs that I had wanted and played the music styles we requested. They did a good job getting people out on the dance floor having fun. My guests also had a fun time with the photo booth! I am happy with their services and would use them again! Great service at a great value!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    All Star Entertainment KY 5
    All Star Entertainment KY 6

David · Married on 11/25/2017

No matter the size or setting Nick will make any wedding a night to remember!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Josh was the DJ for our wedding. It was EXCELLENT! He did everything that was asked of him, he kept the music going and people dancing! Hands down best DJ service around, not to mention you can’t beat the price!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Clare · Married on 11/18/2017

Nick was great and we had an awesome time at our wedding. He provided music for my ceremony, reception, and a photo booth for under 1000.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Nick was amazing! His communication up until the day of the wedding was very thorough. He met with us before the wedding and went over all of the details as well as the timeline. In addition, he also emailed a final timeline for us to go over and approve. He worked so well with our coordinator and kept us all very well informed. The day of, he made sure everything ran smoothly and we didn't end up having ANYTHING go wrong AT ALL. He was on top of things, stuck to the timeline, and was a huge help! After the wedding, we received SO MANY compliments about Nick himself, the song choices, and the overall organization of the wedding. Having Allstar Entertainment KY DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. I would recommend them to anyone! The quality and price are unbeatable!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Tod · Married on 10/27/2017

From the very beginning, All Star Entertainment and Nick were easy to work with. He took the time to explain the pricing and learn about the venue. He also met with the bride and groom to get an idea of what they were looking for to make their special day stress free! He arrived on time and set up and the guests loved the photo booth and music! He kept things rolling along and even dressed in costume as this was a Halloween themed wedding. The lights and setup looked great. I would absolutely recommend All Star Entertainment KY for those looking for a great priced and full service DJ! Thanks Nick!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

This review is not going to do All Star Entertainment justice. This company is the epitome of true professionalism. They go above and beyond every step of the way, and then deliver more than promised. Not only are they affordable, they are exceptional. My spouse and I hired them for our wedding, and not only did they provide a great DJ’ing service, but they also had a photo booth where the guests could take the pictures as souvenirs and they sent us a DVD with all the pictures taken! Nick Curio, particularly, is an awesome DJ, adjusting when needed or asked, played games with us and the guests, and made the evening a unique a fun experience, one that I have never seen at a wedding. I highly recommend All Star Entertainment. 5 stars is not enough for what we got. Thank you, All Star, for an helping us make our wedding day an unforgettable night!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Amber · Married on 10/08/2017

Nick was wonderful! He was professional, friendly and played everything that we asked him to AND was well below what we budgeted to spend. I can’t imagine using anyone else.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

All Star Entertainment was absolutely amazing at my wedding from the ceremony to the reception!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Krista · Married on 09/17/2017

Hands down the best DJ's in town!! We had been to several events All Star Entertainment Ky had done so we booked them for our wedding and they did not disappoint!! Having Nick on the mic and Chuck and Taylor on the music they all kept the party going all night!! We had amazing music accompanied by their great personalities. The photo booth, manned by Gus, was a hit with the guests and they all got a copy to take with them, too!! Of course this is the best All Star Entertainment Ky event I've ever been to and you'll surely feel the same having them at your wedding, birthday, or wahatever kind of party you're throwing!!! They are awesome!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Marissa · Married on 09/09/2017

There's nothing but good things to say about these guys! They made my wedding day even more perfect between the music, the photo booth, and just how friendly they were to work with! I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 for any event you have!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

l · Married on 09/09/2017

Cant't say enough good things!

Sent on 09/18/2017

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thanks for the kind words.... and thank you for letting All Star Entertainment KY be a part of your special day!!!

Tiffany · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a wonderful time! All the feedback said it was the best wedding and reception they had been too! Music was great, dj interaction was phenomenal, and photo booth provided hours of self entertainment. Program was executed flawlessly even though we (bridal party) arrived later than anticipated. Would definitely book again and highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/30/2017

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was truly an honor to share this special day with you.

Jay · Married on 08/19/2017

All Star Entertainment did an outstanding job. Nick was extremely professional throughout the entire event, and we could not be happier. Thanks Nick for a great time and helping us celebrate this awesome day.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Devon · Married on 06/17/2017

Great group of people! Awesome job at our wedding. We loved it!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you Devon It was an honor to be a part of you and Abby's special day!!!Thank you for the kind words it was truly our pleasure.

Sandra · Married on 06/03/2017

Nick and his crew were nothing short of spectacular. They went

Sent on 06/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

From when we first met with Nick, my fiancé and I knew right away he would be our DJ for our wedding day! He was very professional, and answered any and all questions that we had. He worked very well with my photographer and wedding coordinator to make sure our day was very special. The price was perfect, with having him as a DJ, Emcee and also having a photo booth as well. He kept the party going, and he also accepted requests and let me Maid of Honor pick a song to sing with everyone. I highly suggest this business if you have a need for a DJ. (:

Sent on 05/23/2017

Ashley & Alan,

Thanks so much for the kind words. The weather was crazy but we will definitely have stories about this special day. It was an honor to be there!!!

Ginny · Married on 05/13/2017

Nick and his staff DJ'd my daughter's wedding on 5/13/17. They did an awesome job keeping the party going and keeping everyone entertained. The photo booth was also great! If you are looking for a DJ and/or photo booth you can't go wrong with these guys! Thank you Nick!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Crista · Married on 03/18/2017

You will be thrilled to have All Star as your deejay and/or photo booth company at your wedding! The staff is so professional and helpful - they really are a top notch company. Louisville is lucky to have them.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Allyson · Married on 02/11/2017

I recently hired All Start Entertainment for their DJ and Photo Booth rental service. I received excellent service and they were very accommodating to my guests. They had a great song selection and was able to personalize the photo strips. I would definitely book them again for another event.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 12/09/2016

All Star Entertainment was amazing to work with. Nick and Gio did an amazing job bringing the entertainment aspect to our firm Christmas party. They were quick to reply by phone or email, and even played games to get the staff to interact on the dance floor. We also rented their photo booth, it was a hit with the staff! We will definitely be using them again next year!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

All Star Entertainment was amazing at our wedding on Saturday! Giovanni was the DJ who came out and he was fantastic! He was very nice and laid back, he helped keep the night flowing from beginning to end!! He played all the songs from our list and was super funny and personable! All around it was a great experience! Absolutely no complaints! He helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2016