All Star Entertainment KY Reviews

78 Reviews for All Star Entertainment KY

• Kayla

Kayla Groves · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Absolute Perfect Day!

We could not have been happier with the services that All Star Entertainment and their staff provided for our wedding day. We worked with Nick throughout our process and he did an amazing job of hammering out the details so our day would go smoothly. The day of the wedding our DJ was Giovanni and he was just as amazing and professional as Nick! We made some last minute changes and Giovanni stepped up without missing a thing! I cannot speak high enough of this company, and the best part was they are totally affordable without losing quality. We got their photo booth option as well and it was a huge hit! Our photo booth attendant was so nice and really worked to get people in the booth and I am so thankful for that! 10/10 would definitely recommend them to other brides, but also if you're thinking about hosting an event in general!

Sent on 06/05/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for the kind words. We work very hard to satisfy each and every couple we work with. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Jennifer Miller · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely perfect

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with. He replaced an unreliable DJ that we had originally booked for our wedding and he was absolutely phenomenal. I’m so glad he was able to be a part of our day because he made everything flow perfectly. We only met with him one time prior to the wedding, but he never missed a beat and was always right on queue for everything. I honestly can’t thank him enough. We also had the photo booth added to our package and it was so much fun. The photo book we received as a gift afterward was hilarious and sweet with all of the photos from the evening and notes from our guests. We even received a digital copy of all of the photos just in case. Thank you so much Nick and Jeremy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Elizabeth Burk · Married on 01/11/2020

5-Star All Around

All Star Entertainment KY is the go to company for your DJ needs. Throughout the process, Nick was beyond professional and courteous. He helped us with all our questions and gave us his advice about our timeline for the reception. On the day of, we had Giovanni as our DJ. He kept everything running smoothly. When the dancing started, the dance floor stayed busy. There was never a moment where it was empty. The photo booth was there as well and everyone loved it! The attendant was very friendly and kept our guests entertained. This is a company you want as a vendor for your event no matter what it is!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Hailey Andrews · Married on 12/28/2019

5 Stars & More

All Star Entertainment KY deserves more than 5 stars! Ryan was our DJ and he did an amazing job. From the moment I met him right before the ceremony until after the reception, he was very professional, upbeat, and positive. He kept everything running smoothly during the ceremony by catering to our last minute requests for songs during the recessional. During the reception he kept everything running on time per our timeline. Once the music started after the generations dance, the floor was packed. Everyone was on their feet and dancing. He made sure that all ages were dancing. I have no regrets with this company. If you need a DJ for your event, give All Star Entertainment KY a call and ask for Ryan!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Sarah Anderson · Married on 11/30/2019

Five-Star Experience

We had Josh as our DJ. He played music that got everyone dancing and did not leave any age group out. The dance floor was packed from the very first moment he took over the music after all the reception events. He helped make sure everything went along smoothly from the beginning of the ceremony with the sound system and lapel mics to the end of the reception. The photo booth was a big hit with all the guests. At the end of the night, there was a total of 150 different photo booth sessions! We even got a digital copy of all the pictures! The photo booth attendant was very personable and kept bringing people into the booth. The owner, Nick, is very professional and very organized. He made sure everything was squared away before my big day. If you need a DJ for your reception; or any event for that matter; I highly recommend All Star Entertainment KY!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Amy Stephens · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Day With A Great Vendor

I would not have wanted another vendor as my DJ. Josh was amazing! He kept the crowd dancing all night long and made sure everyone; no matter their age; felt included. He slowed it down a couple times during the night and that got everyone out on the dance floor. Then he would speed it back up again and everyone would be dancing again. He kept the reception going smoothly and kept everything on time. My day was already one to remember, but he made it that much more memorable. Nick met with me a couple weeks before the big day to create a professional itinerary and to make sure that the songs we wanted played for each event. I highly recommend Josh and All Star Entertainment KY!

Sent on 12/18/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend - super great experience!

Nick, Jeremy, and Josh at All Star Entertainment KY are life savers. Truly a one stop shop for all things entertainment. They even provided the uplighting, which was important to me. I have to give so much credit to them for guiding us throughout the night and keeping the atmosphere fun and lively!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lauren Wyatt · Married on 10/26/2019

All Star Entertainment KY

Thank you for keeping the party going all night! You kept everything organized, but still such a good time! Big shout out this company and Nick Curcio, because when my DJ cancelled on me 3 weeks before my wedding he was available and worked with me quickly so we could get everything perfect! Thank you so much for taking some stress off of me!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Amber Palmertree · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing***highly recommended

was nothing short of amazing, kept the whole group entertained and moving. Super friendly, and offers such a amazing choice of services to fit whatever event you will be hosting. If you are looking for a Dj, I couldn’t imainge hiring anyone else! 🎉🎉🎉

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Kathleen Robbins · Married on 10/12/2019

The best there is!

The entire team were great to work with from start to finish. Nick efficiently and effectively manages his business, making it easy on as a DIY bride like myself, DJ Thorn kept our crowd on the floor all night long - true talent with reading people and keeping everyone going & the photobooth attendant was fun loving and kept up with our wild crowd’s energy! The BEST experience I could have ever hoped for! Love these guys!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 09/21/2019

So nice to work with. An ease to a stressful day!

We picked the best company for our DJ and photo booth! We had an absolute blast. All Star was SO easy to work with. Nick was so knowledgeable about my venue and made the day go smoothly. It was a huge relief. We can not thank them enough. Our photo booth was a hit! I have nothing but amazing things to say! I will always recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

♥️Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Your families were amazing to work with.♥️
  • Chris

Chris Harryman · Married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely recommend!

We hired Nick and All Star Entertainment to do our wedding music, and Nick really did a fantastic job. Sound quality was great, lighting and speakers were perfect, and the song selection was very good too. Nick was easy and flexible to work with. I would certainly recommend him for any big/important events that you have coming up.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

Nick went the extra mile, was professional, on time, and helped make our event run smoothly! We loved the photo booth and the book he gave us at the end of the night! He met with me before to discuss details and just did a great job. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/22/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you so much, it wa an honor to be a part of your special day. Both of your familes were so much fun and easy to work with.

Sharon Rumsey · Married on 06/29/2019

Great to work with!

I recently had the opportunity to share a client with Nick from All Star Entertainment. Nick was always so responsive to messages from both myself and the bride, took the time to meet with our clients and understand what they really wanted their reception to be, and kept us laughing along the way! On wedding day, Nick arrived early, started right on time and communicated with me the entire night to make sure the reception flowed exactly as the bride and groom wished. I would welcome Nick on my wedding team anytime!
    Sharon, A Perfect Plan Events
    www.aperfectplanevents.com

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Olson · Married on 06/29/2019

5 star wedding

Nick kept the party going at my recent wedding reception. He was very professional and did an amazing job. We had some special circumstances with my mother-in-law passing just a month before our big day and he was respectful and accommodating to our special requests for a dedicated moment for her. He arranged this amazing group photo early on and I absolutely LOVE it. He also worked well with my wedding coordinator and I would use him again if I were hosting a big party. 5 stars.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Diane Pike · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj Thorn had the wedding LIT!

Dj thorn was amazing-he made myself and the grooms request a priority and had the party going all night!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Abbey Sheehy · Married on 06/01/2019

Made our day PERFECT

I had been in contact with nick for over a year until our big day and he answered all of my questions every step of the way and even calmed my nerves and made great suggestions! Josh was our dj on the day of (June 1st) And I can honestly say the day ran as smoothly as it did because of him. He and nick worked together on the run of show, all of the traditions we wanted ran on schedule, and josh was a friendly helper who prompted all of it. Without him we wouldn’t have known what to do! Also he was incredibly at reading the room and played the best music for every generation. Everyone keeps telling me how much FUN our wedding was! Josh was so great and early to set up that he even pitched in a hand with unloading my moms car! I can not recommend all star entertainment enough. They made our day perfect! Abbey and Michael Sheehy

Sent on 06/28/2019

Rhonda Misiewicz · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding and reception

We cannot praise All Start Entertainment enough!
    We met with Nick a couple weeks pro to our wedding and he prepared the whole reception timeline. Everything was laid out and organized. What a relief that he was in charge of the order of events.
    On the wedding day .... he was MC DJ coordinator all in one package! I have never been so relieved and so happy ! The sound system for our musicians and for the reception were trip notch.
    My guest complimented our DJ multiple time. Expressing how fun and how organized he was.
    Have any questions?? I’m happy to answer for you. My husband and I are extremely happy with All Star Entertainment and Nick Curcio..... well .... Amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Great work!

We enjoyed working with ASEKY. Nick was very responsive during the planning process - even when he was on vacation. He had a last minute emergency and another member of his team replaced him for our wedding day. This could have been scary but his replacement (I can't remember his name!!) was very nice and professional - he did a great job with music choices and guest requests. Our guests also loved the photo booth! It was busy all night. We would certainly recommend ASEKY to others! Our wedding day was 5/18/2019.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome Service from Awesome People!

We enjoyed having All Star Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding! Nick was great to work with through out the whole process and made everything run so smoothly. The Photo Booth was awesome as well. I will be recommending to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Kim Dowell · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely the Best!

Absolutely awesome! The set up and lighting great, Nick was great providing ceremony music, announcing the evening and keeping the party going! Photo booth was the hit of the night! Thanks All Star Entertainment!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you so much, we strive to satisfy all of our clients. It was an honor for us to be a part of such a wonderful day.

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

More than I could ask for!!!

Nick Curcio with All Star Entertainment was fantastic to work with. Nick was helpful, patient, and a blast to work with. I knew nothing about organizing or planning our wedding. He made it all seem like a piece of cake. He had great suggestions yet never over shadowed our wants. Nick knew I wanted a Photo Booth, his were already booked, so he proceeded in purchasing another one to make my wedding what I wanted. He took great care of us the night of our wedding, he kept everything flowing and fun. He has a wonderful, contagious personality. And the photobooth was Awesome just as I had hoped. We loved working with Nick and his team. He will always be our go to DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jeremiah

Jeremiah · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing DJ who made our wedding PERFECT!

We had our wedding on October 5th, 2018 and I cannot say enough great things about Nick Curcio and All Star Entertainment! He did an INCREDIBLE job as my DJ but was super friendly and personable throughout the entire process!

I learned about All Star Entertainment from my friend who got married last December. As we were planning our weddings at the same time, she told me I had to check out Nick. I’m so glad I contacted him! They were so fast with communication and molded a service package to fit exactly what I wanted for the best price around! Throughout the entire process, he always answered any questions I had quickly and fully. Meeting him at my friend’s wedding was like meeting a new friend! He’s so friendly it would be impossible not to have a blast when he’s around!

A week before our wedding I met with Nick to do a final run-through of our day-of timeline (his “tick tock schedule”) and it was wonderful! He’s just the best. When we met, we took a little time to catch up then dived right in. He made sure he had a list of all our wedding party members and how to pronounce each of their names (which he totally NAILED without any issue the day of), had great ideas on how to have the evening flow (first dance, dinner, etc.) and made sure he was going to have the exact versions of the songs for our special dances we wanted.

They day of our wedding he arrived, was super friendly with everyone and all the other vendors, got everything set up, and was ready to go! He was fantastic. I never once had any concern! He kept in communication with me whenever I needed it throughout the night and adapted on the fly to account for us spending more time than we expected making our way through the tables to thank our guests for coming.

The MOST important part: Nick truly keeps the party going! He kept our dance floor busy the entire night! He played the EXACT kind of music we asked for (even when I had sent him an email at 3am the night before making last-minute adjustments!) and stayed clear of all the items on our “do not play” list. He doesn’t just hit play and sit there, he kept the energy up and was absolutely amazing. His energy level never dips and he rocks out all night! He helped from the moment of our announced entrance to getting everyone out for our sparkler sendoff. Before we left I gave him a huge hug for making the night so special!

With Nick and All Star Entertainment, not only did we have an amazing DJ but I was also lucky enough to make a new friend. If you want an amazing DJ at the best price around, don’t hesitate whatsoever. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amber · Married on 09/29/2018

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick responses, very accommodating, and always available to answer any questions. He was a relaxed, happy, and bubbly presence during consultations and even more wonderful the day of the wedding! He handled some unexpected technical difficulties that occured during our BM/MOH speeches with absolute calmness and ease and helped our bridal party through to get them back on track and ready to go as effectively as possible. I got so wrapped up with greeting people, that I forgot to use my own photobooth. Nick took the time to come find my husband and I before it closed to make sure that we had our own pictures, which went above and beyond the call of duty. Our guests had a blast with the photobooth, it was a huge hit! I recommend All Star Entertainment KY!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

All Star Entertainment Kentucky did a great job at our 8.25.18 wedding, providing Emcee, DJ, and photobooth services. The cost of the combined services was reasonable, and the photobooth rental even came with some of their own props so we didn't have to purchase a bunch! We met with Nick ahead of time, sharing the specific songs we wanted for special dances and the ceremony, he assured us that he had all of our requests covered -- even some of the specific instrumental songs I had chosen! I love that the photo booth not only printed two copies of each picture strip, but also let guests' enter their emails for sharing as well. Even further, after the wedding we received a digital copy of every photobooth photo!

Sent on 10/08/2018