All Star Entertainment KY Reviews

53 | La Grange, KY

53 Reviews for All Star Entertainment KY

53 All Star Entertainment KY Reviews

Amber · Married on 09/29/2018

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick responses, very accommodating, and always available to answer any questions. He was a relaxed, happy, and bubbly presence during consultations and even more wonderful the day of the wedding! He handled some unexpected technical difficulties that occured during our BM/MOH speeches with absolute calmness and ease and helped our bridal party through to get them back on track and ready to go as effectively as possible. I got so wrapped up with greeting people, that I forgot to use my own photobooth. Nick took the time to come find my husband and I before it closed to make sure that we had our own pictures, which went above and beyond the call of duty. Our guests had a blast with the photobooth, it was a huge hit! I recommend All Star Entertainment KY!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

All Star Entertainment Kentucky did a great job at our 8.25.18 wedding, providing Emcee, DJ, and photobooth services. The cost of the combined services was reasonable, and the photobooth rental even came with some of their own props so we didn't have to purchase a bunch! We met with Nick ahead of time, sharing the specific songs we wanted for special dances and the ceremony, he assured us that he had all of our requests covered -- even some of the specific instrumental songs I had chosen! I love that the photo booth not only printed two copies of each picture strip, but also let guests' enter their emails for sharing as well. Even further, after the wedding we received a digital copy of every photobooth photo!

Jessy · Married on 08/04/2018

All Start Entertainment did a outstanding job at our wedding. They kept everything moving smoothly and kept the guests out on the dance floor all night! I would recommend Nick and his crew to everyone! (Especially to someone who didn't know where to start when wedding planning! (AKA me!)).

Tara · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect! Absolutely perfect! Our dance floor stayed packed! The music choices were spot on and pleased everyone from 8 to 80! Nick and his team went above and beyond to reassure me that they would take care of everything, and they did! One of the staff was even an ordained minister so that in case of emergency they got you covered!

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you so much for making my brother and my now sister-in-law's wedding such an amazing success. I also appreciate the fact that you allowed our 14-year-old daughter to sing a special song to her uncle. Thank you again

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2018

Nick at All Star Entertainment did a fantastic job for our wedding! From meeting with us before hand to lay out exactly what we want to playing music that had everyone (even my dad) on the dance floor, we couldn’t have been happier! When it came time for the bouquet toss and the toss bouquet was no where to be found, none of my guests even knew because Nick did such a great job keeping the flow going! We would recommend All Star Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 08/09/2018

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you so much... It was our honor to be a part of your special day.

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

We had Nick Curcio as our DJ for our wedding day, and would strongly recommend All Star Entertainment KY for any wedding. Nick did a great job keeping both the Ceremony and Reception on schedule, and was flexible with our needs. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth, as you can get your photos printed right away. One of the highlights of the evening was the "shoe game" that Nick had planned for us. This is an amazing company!

Shawn · Married on 06/10/2018

Thanks Nick and All Star Entertainment for taking the fun and energy to the next level at Tri Louisville! Will definitely give you a shout for future events.

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding was June 9th 2018 and Nick from All Star Entertainment did not disappoint! He was fantastic with the crowd and everyone danced their butts off! Highly recommend Nick with All Star Entertainment! Thanks Nick!

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

Giovanni Rivera with All Star Entertainment
    - he knew exactly what to play at every moment, and he was great on the mic! He always had people on the dance floor, and his way with words and personality made everyone love him!

Lynell · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely loved All Star Entertainment KY!! They were awesome and my guests had so much fun at our wedding! I highly recommend them for your wedding or next event!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/07/2018

Nick Currico and All star entertainment were great to work with! They helped make our special day one to remember forever and helped everyone have a great time dancing the night away. Nick Ladin our a schedule to keep the night moving and it worked out perfectly. They are very responsive to questions and will do whatever it takes to make sure your day goes how you want it to. Highly recommend!!

Matt · Married on 04/07/2018

Great service they made planning easy and fun. The DJ was professional and went out of his way to get the party going and stay going. Was there to help with time of toast, speeches and etc.

Kim · Married on 01/19/2018

I'm a former wedding photographer, and have attended more than my fair share of corporate events. I thought I had seen the best DJs in the business. Then I hired Nick for our event, and he takes the prize. Our group is not known for being the most extroverted, but Nick took the initiative to recommend and organize games and activities that kept even some of our shyest attendees engaged. He even walked all corners of the venue, multiple times, to ensure Sponsors were being recognized and Sponsor activities had participants. Bravo and thank you, Nick! I hope you'll be back next year for a repeat performance! We couldn't thank you enough.

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2017

All Star did the DJ services, photo booth, and up-lighting at my wedding reception on 12/9/17. They did a good job! They played a lot of the songs that I had wanted and played the music styles we requested. They did a good job getting people out on the dance floor having fun. My guests also had a fun time with the photo booth! I am happy with their services and would use them again! Great service at a great value!

All Star Entertainment KY 1
    All Star Entertainment KY 2

David · Married on 11/25/2017

No matter the size or setting Nick will make any wedding a night to remember!!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Josh was the DJ for our wedding. It was EXCELLENT! He did everything that was asked of him, he kept the music going and people dancing! Hands down best DJ service around, not to mention you can’t beat the price!

Clare · Married on 11/18/2017

Nick was great and we had an awesome time at our wedding. He provided music for my ceremony, reception, and a photo booth for under 1000.

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Nick was amazing! His communication up until the day of the wedding was very thorough. He met with us before the wedding and went over all of the details as well as the timeline. In addition, he also emailed a final timeline for us to go over and approve. He worked so well with our coordinator and kept us all very well informed. The day of, he made sure everything ran smoothly and we didn't end up having ANYTHING go wrong AT ALL. He was on top of things, stuck to the timeline, and was a huge help! After the wedding, we received SO MANY compliments about Nick himself, the song choices, and the overall organization of the wedding. Having Allstar Entertainment KY DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. I would recommend them to anyone! The quality and price are unbeatable!

Tod · Married on 10/27/2017

From the very beginning, All Star Entertainment and Nick were easy to work with. He took the time to explain the pricing and learn about the venue. He also met with the bride and groom to get an idea of what they were looking for to make their special day stress free! He arrived on time and set up and the guests loved the photo booth and music! He kept things rolling along and even dressed in costume as this was a Halloween themed wedding. The lights and setup looked great. I would absolutely recommend All Star Entertainment KY for those looking for a great priced and full service DJ! Thanks Nick!!!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

This review is not going to do All Star Entertainment justice. This company is the epitome of true professionalism. They go above and beyond every step of the way, and then deliver more than promised. Not only are they affordable, they are exceptional. My spouse and I hired them for our wedding, and not only did they provide a great DJ’ing service, but they also had a photo booth where the guests could take the pictures as souvenirs and they sent us a DVD with all the pictures taken! Nick Curio, particularly, is an awesome DJ, adjusting when needed or asked, played games with us and the guests, and made the evening a unique a fun experience, one that I have never seen at a wedding. I highly recommend All Star Entertainment. 5 stars is not enough for what we got. Thank you, All Star, for an helping us make our wedding day an unforgettable night!

Amber · Married on 10/08/2017

Nick was wonderful! He was professional, friendly and played everything that we asked him to AND was well below what we budgeted to spend. I can’t imagine using anyone else.

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

All Star Entertainment was absolutely amazing at my wedding from the ceremony to the reception!!

Krista · Married on 09/17/2017

Hands down the best DJ's in town!! We had been to several events All Star Entertainment Ky had done so we booked them for our wedding and they did not disappoint!! Having Nick on the mic and Chuck and Taylor on the music they all kept the party going all night!! We had amazing music accompanied by their great personalities. The photo booth, manned by Gus, was a hit with the guests and they all got a copy to take with them, too!! Of course this is the best All Star Entertainment Ky event I've ever been to and you'll surely feel the same having them at your wedding, birthday, or wahatever kind of party you're throwing!!! They are awesome!!