All Star Entertainment KY Reviews

92 Reviews for All Star Entertainment KY

• Kayla

Kayla Groves · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Absolute Perfect Day!

We could not have been happier with the services that All Star Entertainment and their staff provided for our wedding day. We worked with Nick throughout our process and he did an amazing job of hammering out the details so our day would go smoothly. The day of the wedding our DJ was Giovanni and he was just as amazing and professional as Nick! We made some last minute changes and Giovanni stepped up without missing a thing! I cannot speak high enough of this company, and the best part was they are totally affordable without losing quality. We got their photo booth option as well and it was a huge hit! Our photo booth attendant was so nice and really worked to get people in the booth and I am so thankful for that! 10/10 would definitely recommend them to other brides, but also if you're thinking about hosting an event in general!

Sent on 06/05/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for the kind words. We work very hard to satisfy each and every couple we work with. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Elizabeth Conard · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Work!

Nick was absolutely amazing! He worked with us the entire time after we booked. He helped us create a wonderful time line and when that didn’t happen he made it work. His suggestions for music were great and from the first time we met I knew that he was perfect for our big day! He did not disappoint and brought the party! Thanks again Nick and Allstar Entertainment for absolutely KILLING it!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Ragg · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing service

We went with all star for our dj services for our wedding and I'm so very glad we did! Some things were uncertain for us and Nick really worked with us over them. I appreciated their sincerity and wonderful communication on everything. They are amazing and easy to work with and all around very friendly yet professional. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hannah Durbin · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Day With Amazing Services

We hired All Star Entertainment KY for our wedding and they were amazing. We had Jeremy as our DJ and he did phenomenal. He made sure everything ran smoothly from before the ceremony until the end of the reception. The dance floor stayed packed the entire night. We also utilized their photo booth services. Everyone was able to get a strip right from the booth itself! They were definitely worth the price we paid. We could not have been happier with how our wedding went with All Star Entertainment KY!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Milliner · Married on 09/12/2020

Good Human Being!

Nick Curcio is a good human being! Highly recommend All Star Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Brittney Mcgrath · Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding of our dreams

All star entertainment is affordable and friendly! They set up a timeline for our wedding but made the day all about us and wanted us to be happy. They are flexible and fun! Very easy to get in touch with and they communicate well. I would highly recommend them for your special day! Also the videographer did amazing and was very friendly! The DJ was so fun it's like he was a long lost friend at our wedding having fun with us too!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2020

If you want a PARTY then you want ASEKY DJ!!

Nick was so great to work with! His energy and excitement is exactly what you SHOULD be looking for in a DJ!! He added ZERO additional stress and was nothing but helpful for this COVID-19 bride. He was helpful and willing to make the reception venue change we made last minute. Our guests had so many compliments of the music and Nick's attitude. He played exactly the music we were wanting and our reception was the PARTY we were hoping it would be! The photobooth attendant was GREAT. He even became a personal beer runner for myself and my husband. Nick kept us on schedule and you should definitely look into him!! Plus his pricing was very reasonable for all you could get with it!

Sent on 07/22/2020

John Obryan · Married on 06/23/2020

Use All Star Entertainment!

What they did for myself and my wife was exactly what we were looking for! They were the best and couldn’t thank them enough for what they did! Their energy, their attention to detail, and their encouragement throughout our day was perfect! 11/10 for me!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Victoria Peterson · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing DJ!

This company is exactly who you need for your wedding if you're looking for a DJ! We had to reschedule due to COVID19 from our original wedding date in April. We moved our wedding to a family member's backyard and it went amazing! All Star was very professional. They constantly checked in to see how we were doing and did everything they could to make sure they were available. We had Ryan as our DJ and he was fantastic! He made sure everything went smoothly throughout the reception and always kept the party going. He was very professional. Ryan also threw in some COVID questions during the shoe game and everyone had a blast. Our guests kept telling us how much fun they were having! Go with All Star Entertainment for all your DJ needs. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Audrey Sanders · Married on 06/06/2020

Simply Amazing!!

All Star Entertainment KY should be your go to for any of your wedding needs! I had to reschedule due to COVID-19. It was a nightmare but Nick and his staff made it less of a nightmare! He was very flexible with our rescheduling and he constantly checked in. We utilized his DJ and photo booth services. They made sure that all CDC recommendations were followed while still allowing everyone to have a good time. I'm so glad I used this company for my wedding! Thank you all so much for everything!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Trinity Andrews · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing Experience!

All Star Entertainment KY provided DJ services for my wedding and they were phenomenal! They kept the dance floor packed all night! Our friends and family never stopped dancing until it was time for the send off. Josh was our DJ and he kept the day running smoothly. He coordinated with our Day of Coordinator to keep everything on track. They also provided us with lapel mics and a second sound system for the ceremony. Our day went flawlessly and we could not have been happier with the service we received from All Star Entertainment KY and Josh! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Fisher · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!!

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with, and they definitely know what they are doing! We loved meeting with him beforehand, and he was incredibly helpful. He kept the wedding on schedule and the party going! Highly recommend All Star Entertainment.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Jennifer Miller · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely perfect

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with. He replaced an unreliable DJ that we had originally booked for our wedding and he was absolutely phenomenal. I’m so glad he was able to be a part of our day because he made everything flow perfectly. We only met with him one time prior to the wedding, but he never missed a beat and was always right on queue for everything. I honestly can’t thank him enough. We also had the photo booth added to our package and it was so much fun. The photo book we received as a gift afterward was hilarious and sweet with all of the photos from the evening and notes from our guests. We even received a digital copy of all of the photos just in case. Thank you so much Nick and Jeremy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Miranda Willis · Married on 01/18/2020

Five-Star DJ Service

We got married on January 18th. When we first talked to All Star Entertainment KY, we felt very comfortable with the process. We dealt with Nick at the consultation and at our final meeting right before the wedding. He never missed a beat when we created our timeline. On the day of our wedding, we had Ryan. He arrived three hours before the ceremony was to start and was set up within two hours. He was very professional, upbeat, and positive. I was experiencing some pre-wedding jitters. Just by talking to him, those jitters went away. Everything went flawlessly. Our guests danced the night away and everyone could not stop telling me how much fun they were having. This is a must have company if you need a DJ or emcee for a wedidng or any event.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Elizabeth Burk · Married on 01/11/2020

5-Star All Around

All Star Entertainment KY is the go to company for your DJ needs. Throughout the process, Nick was beyond professional and courteous. He helped us with all our questions and gave us his advice about our timeline for the reception. On the day of, we had Giovanni as our DJ. He kept everything running smoothly. When the dancing started, the dance floor stayed busy. There was never a moment where it was empty. The photo booth was there as well and everyone loved it! The attendant was very friendly and kept our guests entertained. This is a company you want as a vendor for your event no matter what it is!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Hailey Andrews · Married on 12/28/2019

5 Stars & More

All Star Entertainment KY deserves more than 5 stars! Ryan was our DJ and he did an amazing job. From the moment I met him right before the ceremony until after the reception, he was very professional, upbeat, and positive. He kept everything running smoothly during the ceremony by catering to our last minute requests for songs during the recessional. During the reception he kept everything running on time per our timeline. Once the music started after the generations dance, the floor was packed. Everyone was on their feet and dancing. He made sure that all ages were dancing. I have no regrets with this company. If you need a DJ for your event, give All Star Entertainment KY a call and ask for Ryan!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Sarah Anderson · Married on 11/30/2019

Five-Star Experience

We had Josh as our DJ. He played music that got everyone dancing and did not leave any age group out. The dance floor was packed from the very first moment he took over the music after all the reception events. He helped make sure everything went along smoothly from the beginning of the ceremony with the sound system and lapel mics to the end of the reception. The photo booth was a big hit with all the guests. At the end of the night, there was a total of 150 different photo booth sessions! We even got a digital copy of all the pictures! The photo booth attendant was very personable and kept bringing people into the booth. The owner, Nick, is very professional and very organized. He made sure everything was squared away before my big day. If you need a DJ for your reception; or any event for that matter; I highly recommend All Star Entertainment KY!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Amy Stephens · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Day With A Great Vendor

I would not have wanted another vendor as my DJ. Josh was amazing! He kept the crowd dancing all night long and made sure everyone; no matter their age; felt included. He slowed it down a couple times during the night and that got everyone out on the dance floor. Then he would speed it back up again and everyone would be dancing again. He kept the reception going smoothly and kept everything on time. My day was already one to remember, but he made it that much more memorable. Nick met with me a couple weeks before the big day to create a professional itinerary and to make sure that the songs we wanted played for each event. I highly recommend Josh and All Star Entertainment KY!

Sent on 12/18/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend - super great experience!

Nick, Jeremy, and Josh at All Star Entertainment KY are life savers. Truly a one stop shop for all things entertainment. They even provided the uplighting, which was important to me. I have to give so much credit to them for guiding us throughout the night and keeping the atmosphere fun and lively!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lauren Wyatt · Married on 10/26/2019

All Star Entertainment KY

Thank you for keeping the party going all night! You kept everything organized, but still such a good time! Big shout out this company and Nick Curcio, because when my DJ cancelled on me 3 weeks before my wedding he was available and worked with me quickly so we could get everything perfect! Thank you so much for taking some stress off of me!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Amber Palmertree · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing***highly recommended

was nothing short of amazing, kept the whole group entertained and moving. Super friendly, and offers such a amazing choice of services to fit whatever event you will be hosting. If you are looking for a Dj, I couldn’t imainge hiring anyone else! 🎉🎉🎉

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Kathleen Robbins · Married on 10/12/2019

The best there is!

The entire team were great to work with from start to finish. Nick efficiently and effectively manages his business, making it easy on as a DIY bride like myself, DJ Thorn kept our crowd on the floor all night long - true talent with reading people and keeping everyone going & the photobooth attendant was fun loving and kept up with our wild crowd’s energy! The BEST experience I could have ever hoped for! Love these guys!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 09/21/2019

So nice to work with. An ease to a stressful day!

We picked the best company for our DJ and photo booth! We had an absolute blast. All Star was SO easy to work with. Nick was so knowledgeable about my venue and made the day go smoothly. It was a huge relief. We can not thank them enough. Our photo booth was a hit! I have nothing but amazing things to say! I will always recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2019

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

♥️Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Your families were amazing to work with.♥️
  • Chris

Chris Harryman · Married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely recommend!

We hired Nick and All Star Entertainment to do our wedding music, and Nick really did a fantastic job. Sound quality was great, lighting and speakers were perfect, and the song selection was very good too. Nick was easy and flexible to work with. I would certainly recommend him for any big/important events that you have coming up.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kellie Williams · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Services!

Ryan did a fantastic job for our wedding. He never missed a beat! We were originally outside, however it started heavily raining and we had to move everything outside. He knew exactly where everything should happen inside. Because of him, I was able to keep my stress levels down. We went through the rest of the day flawlessly. If it weren't for him, I don't know what would have happened. Everyone could not stop telling us how much fun they were having during open dance! If you need a DJ, All Star Entertainment KY and Ryan is the fit for you!

Sent on 07/20/2020