43 Reviews for All Star Entertainment KY

Sound/PA System (4)
MC (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Thanks Nick and All Star Entertainment for taking the fun and energy to the next level at Tri Louisville! Will definitely give you a shout for future events.

Profile Picture Shawn, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was June 9th 2018 and Nick from All Star Entertainment did not disappoint! He was fantastic with the crowd and everyone danced their butts off! Highly recommend Nick with All Star Entertainment! Thanks Nick!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Giovanni Rivera with All Star Entertainment
- he knew exactly what to play at every moment, and he was great on the mic! He always had people on the dance floor, and his way with words and personality made everyone love him!

Profile Picture Shelby , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely loved All Star Entertainment KY!! They were awesome and my guests had so much fun at our wedding! I highly recommend them for your wedding or next event!!

Profile Picture Lynell, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick Currico and All star entertainment were great to work with! They helped make our special day one to remember forever and helped everyone have a great time dancing the night away. Nick Ladin our a schedule to keep the night moving and it worked out perfectly. They are very responsive to questions and will do whatever it takes to make sure your day goes how you want it to. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service they made planning easy and fun. The DJ was professional and went out of his way to get the party going and stay going. Was there to help with time of toast, speeches and etc.

Profile Picture Matt, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm a former wedding photographer, and have attended more than my fair share of corporate events. I thought I had seen the best DJs in the business. Then I hired Nick for our event, and he takes the prize. Our group is not known for being the most extroverted, but Nick took the initiative to recommend and organize games and activities that kept even some of our shyest attendees engaged. He even walked all corners of the venue, multiple times, to ensure Sponsors were being recognized and Sponsor activities had participants. Bravo and thank you, Nick! I hope you'll be back next year for a repeat performance! We couldn't thank you enough.

Profile Picture Kim, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Star did the DJ services, photo booth, and up-lighting at my wedding reception on 12/9/17. They did a good job! They played a lot of the songs that I had wanted and played the music styles we requested. They did a good job getting people out on the dance floor having fun. My guests also had a fun time with the photo booth! I am happy with their services and would use them again! Great service at a great value!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

No matter the size or setting Nick will make any wedding a night to remember!!

Profile Picture David, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Josh was the DJ for our wedding. It was EXCELLENT! He did everything that was asked of him, he kept the music going and people dancing! Hands down best DJ service around, not to mention you can’t beat the price!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick was great and we had an awesome time at our wedding. He provided music for my ceremony, reception, and a photo booth for under 1000.

Profile Picture Clare, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Uplighting

Nick was amazing! His communication up until the day of the wedding was very thorough. He met with us before the wedding and went over all of the details as well as the timeline. In addition, he also emailed a final timeline for us to go over and approve. He worked so well with our coordinator and kept us all very well informed. The day of, he made sure everything ran smoothly and we didn't end up having ANYTHING go wrong AT ALL. He was on top of things, stuck to the timeline, and was a huge help! After the wedding, we received SO MANY compliments about Nick himself, the song choices, and the overall organization of the wedding. Having Allstar Entertainment KY DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. I would recommend them to anyone! The quality and price are unbeatable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the very beginning, All Star Entertainment and Nick were easy to work with. He took the time to explain the pricing and learn about the venue. He also met with the bride and groom to get an idea of what they were looking for to make their special day stress free! He arrived on time and set up and the guests loved the photo booth and music! He kept things rolling along and even dressed in costume as this was a Halloween themed wedding. The lights and setup looked great. I would absolutely recommend All Star Entertainment KY for those looking for a great priced and full service DJ! Thanks Nick!!!

Profile Picture Tod, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This review is not going to do All Star Entertainment justice. This company is the epitome of true professionalism. They go above and beyond every step of the way, and then deliver more than promised. Not only are they affordable, they are exceptional. My spouse and I hired them for our wedding, and not only did they provide a great DJ’ing service, but they also had a photo booth where the guests could take the pictures as souvenirs and they sent us a DVD with all the pictures taken! Nick Curio, particularly, is an awesome DJ, adjusting when needed or asked, played games with us and the guests, and made the evening a unique a fun experience, one that I have never seen at a wedding. I highly recommend All Star Entertainment. 5 stars is not enough for what we got. Thank you, All Star, for an helping us make our wedding day an unforgettable night!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick was wonderful! He was professional, friendly and played everything that we asked him to AND was well below what we budgeted to spend. I can’t imagine using anyone else.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Star Entertainment was absolutely amazing at my wedding from the ceremony to the reception!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Hands down the best DJ's in town!! We had been to several events All Star Entertainment Ky had done so we booked them for our wedding and they did not disappoint!! Having Nick on the mic and Chuck and Taylor on the music they all kept the party going all night!! We had amazing music accompanied by their great personalities. The photo booth, manned by Gus, was a hit with the guests and they all got a copy to take with them, too!! Of course this is the best All Star Entertainment Ky event I've ever been to and you'll surely feel the same having them at your wedding, birthday, or wahatever kind of party you're throwing!!! They are awesome!!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

There's nothing but good things to say about these guys! They made my wedding day even more perfect between the music, the photo booth, and just how friendly they were to work with! I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 for any event you have!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cant't say enough good things!

Profile Picture l, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful time! All the feedback said it was the best wedding and reception they had been too! Music was great, dj interaction was phenomenal, and photo booth provided hours of self entertainment. Program was executed flawlessly even though we (bridal party) arrived later than anticipated. Would definitely book again and highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Star Entertainment did an outstanding job. Nick was extremely professional throughout the entire event, and we could not be happier. Thanks Nick for a great time and helping us celebrate this awesome day.

Profile Picture Jay, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great group of people! Awesome job at our wedding. We loved it!!

Profile Picture Devon, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick and his crew were nothing short of spectacular. They went

Profile Picture Sandra , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

From when we first met with Nick, my fiancé and I knew right away he would be our DJ for our wedding day! He was very professional, and answered any and all questions that we had. He worked very well with my photographer and wedding coordinator to make sure our day was very special. The price was perfect, with having him as a DJ, Emcee and also having a photo booth as well. He kept the party going, and he also accepted requests and let me Maid of Honor pick a song to sing with everyone. I highly suggest this business if you have a need for a DJ. (:

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review