All Star DJs Reviews

183 | Colorado Springs, CO

183 Reviews for All Star DJs

• Michael

Michael C. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Logan Knab is a phenomenal Wedding DJ!

My wife and I just recently had our wedding at Creekside Event Center in Colorado Springs, and were assigned to work with All Star DJs. Logan Knab met with us about 4 months out and provided excellent advice and brought with him so much experience. We had an unconventional music request, as we wanted throw back American jams mixed in with Mexican Cumbia and regional traditional music played as well. Logan took the time to understand our music selection and built a custom playlist for us with all genres desired built in, with music he was unfamiliar with at first but he worked so hard to make it uniquely his. During the event, he was open to suggestions and modified the music selection based on the floor dynamics, Logan truly impressed us and we were extremely pleased with the music we had for our guests. Would 100% recommend to any couple looking to have their wedding! We had a great party!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Amber

Amber B. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Karson was wonderful!

Karson was FANTASTIC and made our night perfect. We've had dozens of wedding guests tell us the reception was perfect because the DJ made it great!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Brad

Brad H. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

COVID-19 Virtual Solution

My story is a bit different. I used to work for All Star DJs almost 8 years ago. I absolutely loved being able to help make someones day so special they felt the need to write about it. so when it came time for my own wedding there was no option but to use Karson and All star Djs. Our wedding Date was 04/24/20. As you all know, that was right in the middle of this COVID-19 lockdown. That means the venue that we planned, the wedding we planned was all gone, it was just a thought now. MY amazing Bride never lost hope tho we found an amazing spot that allowed us to have our close family on site. There was about 12 people far from the 100 guest we planned originally. AGAIN my amazing bride never gave up hope. Together her and i came up with a plan somehow some way we were going to do this big wedding. I approached Karson with the idea that we could host a ZOOM wedding and OH MAN it couldn't have gone better. 15 min prior to the ceremony Karson opened the ZOOM meeting room. We had GUESTS from all over the United States, some from Canada and even a couple over seas log in and be able to share that special day with us. Over 40 log ins with guests surrounding the stream truly a magical site to see! i didn't find out the best part until after we closed out the ZOOM, but Karson was having guests speak to myself and my wife and recording their messages for us to always have. TRULY ONE OF A KIND people here that go out of their way to make your day special. THANK YOU ALL STAR DJs FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO

Sent on 04/30/2020

All Star DJs's reply:

Thanks Brad! I'm glad we could connect and turn this into something! I hope you enjoyed the video we wish you two the best. It was great to see all of your friends and family celebrate with you online. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Michelle · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Best experience we could have hoped for!

Karson and his team helped make our wedding so fun! They were fun to work with and did such a good job! All of our guests loved him!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Maddy

Maddy M. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Logan is amazing!

We had the pleasure of working with Logan who exceeded our expectations! We had a phone conversation with him to discuss the details of what we were looking for, what songs we wanted, etc and I immediately trusted him. He put my mind at ease and went above and beyond to make sure that our music and wedding was perfect. He even came on the dance floor with us! We love you Logan and are so grateful to have had you as our DJ!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Devin

Devin D. · Married on 05/03/2021

Karson Gonzales || Master of Fun

Wedding || 3.29.2019 || The Pinery at the Hill
    Karson was absolutely amazing! He was dedicated to making sure that our wedding was unforgettable - from creating a magical ceremony, getting our guests on the dance floor, and jumping on board with all of our non-traditional ideas - working with him was an absolute pleasure.

From our first meeting, Karson was easy to work with and flexible with all of our requests. He was helpful with recommendations, listened to what we wanted, and understanding of our tight timeline and last minute changes.

We added the photo booth to our package and don't regret providing that experience to our guests and working with Karson to do so. We made sure to carve out some time so guests who wanted to hop in for a photo with us could do so. So happy we did, there is no better feeling when you go to a friend's house and spot their photo booth strip on the fridge.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Tony K. · Married on 01/01/2021

Exceeded our Expectations...by a lot

Karson is top-notch. SO easy to work with and everything went off w/o any glitches. We received so many good comments from others. Livestream was VERY professionally done and allowed family/friends to feel like they were part of it even though they could not join us in person. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Outstanding

Our experience was nothing short of PERFECTION! I have been to many weddings where the DJs were terrible, some too involved (literally serenading with songs), while others extremely antisocial and abandoning the crowd to be left to themselves to create the fun.
    At our first meeting with Karson I expressed my concerns regarding crowd interaction and the best timeline to keep the flow of the evening moving; he ensured me with his years of experience what his approach and goals are as a DJ at an event and what the best timeline is for what we were wanting out of our evening.
    He was exceptionally professional, reaching out as time got closer to nail down details, super attentive, quick to respond text/calls, and overall making sure that the atmosphere of our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more.
    Karson is very detail oriented, as to ensure that everything goes exactly as requested. At the end of our beautiful day and still, I am getting compliments on the music and the environment he helped create.
    All Star DJs is the ONLY music service that I would recommend to anyone if you are looking for an absolutely flawless event!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Z

Zalina G. · Married on 09/13/2020

Kudos to Karson with a "K"

Karson with The All Star DJs Team was AMAZING! My husband and I loved both his energy and personality, which is a perfect recipe for a great party. Let me tell you he did not disappoint! I am so honored that he was our DJ for our Vow Renewal Ceremony, Reception, and Dance! He kept our guest very entertained from start to finish. I was nervous about our dance because some of our guests are shy and tend not to dance but Karson was sure to relieve my fears. His music selection was on POINT and he had my guest dancing all night! I highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Paige Z. · Married on 09/06/2020

Best DJ in the Springs

Karson with a K made my wedding day into a dream. I had a beautiful dance with my husband, father and brother, followed by a ton of booty shaking on the dance floor. Couldn’t have asked for better communication, professionalism and overall quality. Thanks Karson!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Melissa D. · Married on 08/02/2020

Karson killed it

Listen, if you're looking to have a killer party where everyone dances all night, you've got to book Karson. Our initial planning meeting with him was hilarious, and he was completely confident in his ability to get the party moving. He was also great about suggesting songs for things like dances and the ceremony because I had no idea what to pick. On our wedding day, he was great at transitioning everyone from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to speeches, and then to the dance floor. Karson is a great MC and made the day incredibly smooth. Also, he knows how to play some bangers. Our guests were dancing all night long, and we were actually disappointed we had to leave the dance floor when the party was over. I'd highly recommend booking because you're going to have an awesome time.

Sent on 03/06/2020

All Star DJs's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part fo your special day! I had an amazing time and you guys really made it fun for and hilarious me!

• Corinne

Corinne W. · Married on 07/06/2020

Thoughtful and Personal

Our DJ was very flexible and made sure every detail was correct. He asked about our music tastes and made sure to plays things that we talked about. He also made sure the night went smoothly, transitioning to every part of the evening with ease.

Sent on 07/11/2020

Laurie C. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing! Highly Recommend

Having a wedding during this "crazy covid" time is stressful, but having Karson's professionalism, flexibility, and truly outstanding performance relieved a huge part of our anxiety and really got the party started and kept it going. He even set up zoom for the guests outside not to miss a toast or dance. Thank you Karson! I will be recommending you to ALL my friends.

Sent on 06/17/2020

All Star DJs's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm glad I could release some stress during this crazy time. It was an amazing night! The zoom was really cool. We have become the leaders in virtual entertainment. I have some video of what guests watched live, I will send it over.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M. · Married on 04/11/2020

We loved having Karson as our DJ!!

Karson was so outstanding!! We could not have asked for a better wedding DJ! Like others have mentioned, we did not realize how important a DJ was to a wedding until we experienced having Karson as our DJ - he kept the dance floor full and everyone having fun. We received so many comments from friends and family about how great of a DJ he was. Karson was flexible, accommodated our last minute changes and all around it was just a wonderful experience working with him. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/04/2020

All Star DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I'm so happy I was be a part of your special day. Your guests had tons of fun on the dance floor! All the best to the both of you.

Karson with a "K"
    The All Star Team

Kelsey C. · Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible

Absolutely couldn’t find a complaint if you paid us. We had such an incredible time and the music kept everyone dancing all night. Karson listened to us and delivered from before the ceremony to the last song.

Sent on 02/28/2020

All Star DJs's reply:

WOW! You sure know how to make a guy feel special! Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved everything about the wedding including the out-of nowhere karaoke version of "Wagon Wheel". Darius you have an amazing voice! That was the icing on the cake! You can really see the love between you two. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Madison C. · Married on 02/22/2020

Easy to work with and adaptable

Logan was so easy to work with and adapted well as the night and dancing progressed!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Daytona

Daytona R. · Married on 08/04/2019

Best dj ever

Karson Gonzales DJ'd our wedding at The Pinery at the Hill and WOW! The day was absolutely perfect and a lot of that can be contributed to how amazing our DJ was. Our guests were absolutely blown away by him. During the reception, everyone kept coming up to us and telling us how he was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding. He was playing awesome mixes of songs that got EVERYONE on the dance floor. From the moment dancing began, the dance floor was completely packed the whole time. I never expected people to dance that much! It was great!

I didn't realize how important a DJ really was until the day of. Every transition was seamless, from music during the ceremony, cocktail hour, announcements, and the reception. We had certain songs we wanted Karson to play and he made sure to play them all! We also requested a special mix for our first dance and for the bouquet toss, and Karson was more than happy to do this for us! Can't say enough great t hings about him and The All Star DJs Team!

Sent on 08/14/2019

All Star DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I really had a great time with all of your friends and family. The longer they danced, the better I played! It was great to see all of them from start to finish. I'm glad I could be a part of your special day. Thanks again, and congratulations! I will have something for you here soon. "old town road remix" (hint hint) Please keep us in mind for any future events.
    ---Karson
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/03/2019

Karson was awesome!

Karson and the All Star DJs Team were awesome! We had a great time planning out the playlist with them and the Wedding day-of was everything we expected, and more. Can't thank Karson and the team enough.

Sent on 08/16/2019

All Star DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I had a blast being a part of your special day. Congratulations from The All Star Team!
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 07/26/2019

Five Stars-Highly Recommend!

Logan was our DJ at our wedding in July at The Pinery at the Hill. He did the music for the ceremony and reception. He was absolutely amazing! He met with me multiple times to ensure we had everything nailed down for the big day-he was always on time (or early!) and so patient with my never ending questions. The music was amazing and set the tone for a perfect ceremony and reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Diana

Diana S. · Married on 07/20/2019

SO Impressed by D.J., Logan!!

I was maid of honor at a wedding this past March, where All Star's services were employed. I was so impressed by their DJ/MC, Logan! He was extremely professional, very approachable, and simply extraordinary in every way!

With every special request the bride had, he was not only accommodating but went above and beyond to ensure she had peace of mind.

The bride had a last-minute request for an announcement regarding the bride/father dance, which I relayed. He emphatically responded that he'd be more than happy to do so, no problem. Then, he went over to the bride to personally make sure she knew her request had been received and how and when he planned to make the announcement.

I really just can't say enough about how his care and attention to detail made the day everything the bride imagined.

I'm so glad that we've hired this company for our own wedding in July. I would recommend All Star DJs to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

Best dj ever!

Logan was an amazing DJ. There wasn’t a moment that the dance floor was empty! If you want someone who is professional, respectful, super helpful, nice, and fun... choose All Star DJ- especially Logan!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley T. · Married on 07/06/2019

So much fun and did an amazing job

Karson was the DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago and he did an amazing job. He was fun to work with, was organized, and we never had to worry that something was missed or messed up. He accommodated our special requests like the groom and I icing each other with Smirnoff Ice and also a couple birthday shout-outs. It was awesome!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kendricka H. · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent DJ

We really enjoyed having Karson DJ our wedding. We highly recommend All Star DJs. Karson went above and beyond to help us make our special day even more special. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kelly B. · Married on 06/29/2019

Phenomenal

Logan was incredible. We had some hiccups during the cocktail hour with the live band but he was so flexible with making changes to our schedule to get them all their playing time. He was so calm and collected, which is very refreshing during a wedding... Trust me! Five stars across to board to Logan, All Star DJ’s, and the team at the Pinery at the Hill! We had such an awesome wedding! Our guests were in awe the whole night!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Teale · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding!

Kevin, whom we hired through ALL STAR for our big day, did an outstanding job. When we finally had a chance to sit down with Kevin, his outgoing personality struck us the most and he made the entire process easy and comfortable. Kevin was very reliable, as he was VERY VERY easy to get a hold of and responded back right away when we had any questions or concerns. Kevin went above and beyond during our wedding, as the flow of ceremony and reception was done as requested. I even had guest say awesome things about Kevin prior to the wedding. 10 out of 10 recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2019