All Souls Minister - Rev. Blanchard Reviews

All Souls Minister - Rev. Blanchard 1
All Souls Minister - Rev. Blanchard 2

Taylor Johnson · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Minister!

The second we met him we knew we were going to hire him! On time, so professional and so easy going! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Hayley · Married on 09/14/2019

Our wedding 9/21

Rev. Blanchard was truly amazing! He made our interfaith ceremony extremely special. He is very well spoken and professional. We were blessed to have him marry us!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Officiant

We are so glad we went with Rev. Blanchard as our officiant! During our first meeting he understood what we were looking for and was able to give us a rough outline of the ceremony. We wanted to keep our ceremony under 10 minutes and he was able to do that! I was so nervous during our vows, but he has such a soothing voice that I was put at ease. I can not recommend him enough! He was absolutely perfect for our wedding day!

All Souls Minister - Rev. Blanchard 3
    Sent on 06/04/2019

tee · Married on 10/14/2018

Great service

Showed up on time and was very professional. A clear speaker that was willing to work with us to create our wedding experience and make it perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tarana Laso · Married on 10/14/2018

Great and professional

Worked with us to make our special day perfect

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful officiant!

Maurice was wonderful! We had small children as our flower girl and ring bearer and he was so kind and patient with them. He gave excellent guidance at our rehearsal to make sure everyone knew what to do and when, and he made our ceremony so lovely and personal. Highly recommended!

All Souls Minister - Rev. Blanchard 4
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Jeremy · Married on 06/09/2018

We were very pleased with Maurice at All Souls Minister. When we met for the first time, he immediately made both me and my fiance feel very comfortable. He made it very clear that it was about us and giving us what we wanted. He did a great job with our ceremony!! Maurice is affordable, professional and very committed to what he does!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Erika · Married on 10/28/2017

Reverend Blanchard is a kind, genuine person. This is our first marriage and he walked us through every step. He created a ceremony that focused on our love for each other and incorporated both modern and traditional views on the value of marriage. I highly recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

We found Rev. Blanchard in the last month before our wedding after reaching out via Wedding Wire. Man, we are beyond glad we did! He was the absolute best. He listened to our concerns during our consultation and provided us with the quick and easy wedding we always wanted. (I think our first comment was that we wanted it under 10 minutes :), it came in at 7!) Thank you so much for everything! Nathan and I are so happy we chose you for our wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tessa · Married on 12/03/2016

Reverend Blanchard was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He was professional, punctual, and very charismatic for our special day! I would highly recommend his service!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Adrienne · Married on 12/28/2015

Rev. Blanchard's sincere desire was to help make our Wedding Day a memorable one. He surpassed both our expectations. He was professional, punctual, gracious and very accommodating. His calming disposition was a tremendous asset!! He had the patience of Job and was quite flexible with our desires and ceremony requests. We could not have wished for a more eloquent minister than Rev. Blanchard.
    If on your special day, you are seeking a caring minister, who has knowledge of both The Word and proper Wedding Etiquette AND has a sense of humor -- then look no further than Rev. Maurice Blanchard. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kristy · Married on 07/28/2014

He has a beautiful way with words and we greatly appreciate all the time he spent with us to ensure that our service met all of our expectations & more.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Rev. Bojangles was amazing. I would want no one else to ever perform my ceremony. He was perfect. The microphone had issues and he dealt with it beautifully. His voice is smooth and soothing. All my bridesmaids were swooning!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

Reverend Blanchard was such a pleasure to work with. Being very attentive to details, he made an effort to get to know my husband and I and figure out exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted to have. Having him be our officiant made our big day less stressful as he helped make our ceremony go smoothly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Holly · Married on 09/22/2012

Bojangles is a great minister and we simply could not have asked for a better person to officiate. He drove a great distance, was extremley punctual, helped us write our vows,and really went above and beyond to make our wedding wonderful. My family could not be in attendace, so he even marched me down the aisle! He provided a wonderful sense of tradition, without ever feeling formal and stuffy. Our special day would just not have been the same without him!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Pearl · Married on 09/22/2012

He did an excellent job with our wedding. He went the extra mile...152 miles actually. He was willing to drive over two hours to be part of our wedding. I am very grateful to him.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Nakita · Married on 10/11/2015

Rev. Blanchard is awesome!! If you want someone kind,professional,and that will make you feel comfortable he's the one!! My wife and I were sooo honored to be married by such a awesome man of God. Who cares about what we wanted on our special day. He made it extra special amd beautiful! Perfection is what it was. We were supposed to get married at the Waterpark but Rev.Blanchard was watching the news and realized the ironman competition was going on the day of our wedding. He told us about Ohio Falls and helped us pick out a even better place!! It was better than our dreams. Peaceful and beautiful. Thank you so much Rev.Blanchard God Bless you and yours!

Sent on 10/12/2015