All Seasons Flowers Inc Reviews

All Seasons Flowers Inc 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Casimir · Married on 07/20/2019

Jericho Terrace 07/20/19

All Seasons Flowers is simply nothing short of amazing! They were able to accommodate my needs even down to the last day of my wedding (thank you sooo much). Pricing was great, set up awesome, professional and did I mention amazing!? Please book them for your next wedding, I promise you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional and efficient service

I had a pleasure to work with All Seasons Flowers Inc. They were very professional and efficient. I like it how they created the proposal after the meeting . Every items were clear for the charges so there was no confusion . I had a beautiful pink and peachy bouquet and centrepieces . It went so well for my wedding theme. Also ,the sweet heart table centerpiece was very catching . I love it so much . I def highly recommend if you don't want to have any headache .

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lily L · Married on 05/18/2019

You Won't be Disappointed

A friend recommended All Season Floral for my wedding and I ended up working with Winny. She is so awesome- she is responsive and such a pleasure to work with. She was understanding of my tight budget and provided different options for me to choose from, as well as suggesting I reuse the ceremony floral for the reception centerpieces. She was also very patient with my questions and changes. I'm very happy with how everything came together and I loved my bouquet. I highly recommend All Season Floral for your next event! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • alexa

alexa · Married on 04/27/2019

Very responsive and great to work with!

Winnie and her team were awesome! Working with her was so seamless. She answered emails and questions quickly and was extremely helpful in helping us execute our vision. Our flowers looked so great day of and her team was so professional every step of the way! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 12

Michelle Bian · Married on 04/20/2019

The best value, super reliable and easy to work with

I worked with Joyce from All Seasons Flowers and she was amazing through out the process. She gave good suggestions for the look I wanted and helped me save money by offering ways of how I can reuse certain rental items. She was also super flexible and helped us store a few large items for a couple of days due to a logistic emergency we had. The flowers and garlands looked gorgeous on the day of and I can't thank Joyce enough for making it all happen!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Lauren Wong · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding!!

Vivian came as a recommendation from a friend and I am so glad I got to work with them! She was professional and understood my vision from the beginning. She was responsive to my budgeting needs and gave me options within it. I especially appreciated that she met with me personally to sit down and talk over my expectations- all without being pushy or in a hurry. We got so many compliments for our flower arrangements on the day of our wedding. I highly recommend them for your big day!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 03/17/2019

Awesome! Will definitely recommend!

Allseason was recommended to me by a friend. We had inquired with a few florists but Allseason's prices were the most reasonable and gave me the price ranges up front (no shady business here). I told them what I wanted and they gave me several options and ideas. They recommended ways to save money by using some of the centerpieces for the ceremony.

All the bouquets, flowers, and centerpieces came out wonderful. Joyce was very easy to reach and very prompt with responding texts and emails. We were able to revise our proposal several times up until a couple weeks prior to the wedding. The day prior to the wedding they let us look at all the flower arrangements to see if we liked them and if we wanted to change anything. They also set up promptly before the event and retrieved the pieces when the wedding ended. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Julie · Married on 03/10/2019

great experience with them

Tell them your budget and size of your wedding, what color,what flowers or what’s the main theme, they will give you a great proposal, and five time free change for the proposal. Vivian is very nice and reply your message very soon. Very good experience with them

Sent on 03/21/2019
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 13
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 14
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 15
  • Wammie

Wammie · Married on 03/09/2019

Cannot recommend more!

We were referred to All Seasons Floral through friends who have worked with them previously and they deserve all the praise that is given to them. We worked with Joyce who could not be more flexible and easy to work with. The decor were beautiful and helped make a beautiful night be even more beautiful. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 16

Lindsay · Married on 12/02/2018

So Responsive

Joyce and the team were absolutely fabulous to work with. Not only were we able to meet in person with Joyce three times before the wedding, but also exchange countless emails. Each and every time Joyce was on the exact same page with us, and guided us through building our flower arrangement. It turned out gorgeous! Bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah, centerpieces, ceiling garlands, touches on personal decor items, etc. Joyce and the team put the finishing touches on each and every thing in our wedding to set the tone and palette. They were such a joy to work with, so efficient and so responsive. We could not recommend them highly enough for your wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

We were extremely pleased with All Seasons Flowers. From the moment we met Joyce, we knew she was invested in our vision for our wedding floral theme. We met up with Joyce at least 5+ times and emailed back and forth countless more times to discuss/add/change the florals, and each time, Joyce was approachable, available, and a great listener. it doesn't get any better when it comes to picking a florist. The prices were reasonable, the store is easy to get to, and they did an amazing job on the wedding day. I loved the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, my hair floral piece, our flower girl's floral crown, our wedding table centerpiece, the arch, the greenery on my wedding sign... and umm just about everything?? They were timely and efficient on the wedding day. 5+ stars and I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent!

Joyce was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! They came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we are so happy we hired them. Joyce worked with us in creating a floral design that highlighted our venue. Whenever we had questions or changes, she was quick with responding and always accommodating. The day of the wedding the All Season team was timely and efficient. I was impressed with my bouquet, it was even more beautiful than what I expected. We were very pleased with all of our centerpieces as well. Thank you Joyce & team!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Naimah

Naimah · Married on 09/01/2018

All Season was awesome! The flowers, from the bouquets to the table settings to the arch came out perfectly!!! To be honest, for the quality of work they could be charging a lot more and it'd still be worth it

Sent on 10/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Extremely patient and flexible

It's been a year since my wedding and I'm finally getting to my reviews and thank you cards (I know, I suck).

My best friend recommended All Season Floral Design because she had previously used them for her wedding. They weren't my first choice but they were at my price point and they were VERY flexible and now, I recommend them to everyone!

From the beginning, Joyce (my main contact) and team were very responsive and patient. Emphasis on 'patient' because they sent me a proposal that I had revised over and over and over again because I couldn't make up my mind, I didn't know what I wanted, or I would see a new color rose on instagram and ask if I could use those instead. I told her my budget and we would go back and forth bouncing ideas off one another. If she thought something wouldn't work out, she would ever so nicely steer me the other way. In the end, she was able to create the exact bouquet I envisioned.

The day before the wedding I had picked up two bouquets of flowers as gifts for our parents on the day of. I ended up disliking them so much that I chucked it and texted Joyce if she could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick some up for the wedding (of course, I'd pay her back) and Joyce, being the nicest, sweetest, kindest person I've ever met said sure I'll try! Now, I know the day before and especially the morning of the wedding everyone's busy prepping for the main event but the fact that Joyce took time out to make two bouquets, went out herself or sacrificed someone from the team to grab a bride's extremely last minute request during their busiest time spoke volumes and is the main reason I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Thank you Joyce (and team)!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 17
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 18
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 19
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 20
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 21

Connie · Married on 08/04/2018

The team from All Season Flowers were wonderful to work with from start to beginning. They worked closely with us to design beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. On the day of, we were running around but the All Seasons Flowers team meticulously and diligently worked to make sure everything was set up perfectly. Our venue had such great things to say about them, from all the other florists they worked with. Thanks again for being part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Y

Yannie · Married on 07/22/2018

Joyce was a joy to work with, she was extremely accommodating and was able to help portray the look that my wife and I were looking for. For our first meeting we went to the Joyce’s workshop and sat down over some photos that we had brought with us. Using these photos Joyce was able to show us some suggestions or similar arrangements that they had done previously. This helped a great deal, as it exposed us to different looks that we could use. We were grateful for this because it can be a little overwhelming given all the decisions you need to make when deciding on flower arrangements, having an experienced professional to guide you helps. As the day neared my wife and I went to preview the bouquet and ok the designs. Joyce really delivered and reproduced the bouquet from an image my wife brought in, however, we just were not in love with it. The good news is that Joyce was able to accomodate and create a new bouquet that we loved on very short notice. I think this is a mark of a true professional, able to adapt to a customer that may not exactly know what they want. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were amazing. The centerpieces worked perfectly with the candelabras and the sign in table centerpiece was just right. Joyce was always available when we had questions and was very very patient when we were uncertain of which direction we wanted to go with our flower arrangements. I would definitely recommend All Season Floral Design.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Junette · Married on 07/20/2018

Winny and her team were amazing--the price was by far the best we found and they were able to achieve the look we wanted and communicated very well by email and phone. We were super happy with the result!

Sent on 08/12/2018

kathy · Married on 07/08/2018

Thank you for helping make my special day the best it could be. It was such an easy and painless process to help make my vision into real life!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2018

I used all seasons flowers for my wedding in June 2018. Joyce was fantastic to work with. She took care of all of the additional paperwork my venue required and did a venue walk through for us. The day of my wedding the floral arrangements and centerpieces were beautiful and exactly as we had discussed. We received plenty of compliments on the wedding flowers. Joyce was even able to arrange for the delivery of the bouquets to a different location. Overall all seasons flowers was an incredible value. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/09/2018

I had a fantastic experience working with Winny and All Seasons Flowers. I had a general idea of the style and feeling I wanted to flowers to convey, and Winny was able to take those ambiguous ideas and turn them into beautiful bouquets and arrangements that absolutely reflected my vision. She was easy to work with and was communicative throughout the entire process. I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 27
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 28
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 29

Chantal · Married on 06/07/2018

Winnie and her team were a delight to work with! For our wedding, I wanted something whimsical and bohemian to match our boho-chic Brooklyn theme. I was concerned about getting something too traditional and cookie-cutter looking, and budget was also a big factor (some of these florists want to charge you an arm and a leg for a sprig of eucalyptus and a single bud!) Not only was All Seasons Floral budget-friendly, but Winnie was able to take my ambiguous ideas and random collection of images and make them a beautiful reality! She was responsive, flexible and open to suggestions. Since she had never been to our venue before, she also took the time to go in advance to ensure that she understood the setup. They were also so accommodating! The night before the wedding, Winnie made sure that I was able to go to the warehouse and do a run-through of everything to ensure it was all to my liking/change anything I didn’t like (not that I needed to). On the day of the wedding, we were able to pick up the bouquets early for pictures (I also had Winnie make me a flower crown hairpiece, which we needed early for the hair stylist). Winnie and her team arrived promptly at the venue and worked quickly, and the finished product was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I received compliments all evening on the flowers, and my flower crown was a huge hit! (I even wore it out again the next day because it was still fresh!) I would 100% recommend All Seasons Floral for any event!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 30
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 31
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 32
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 33
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 34

Gwen · Married on 06/02/2018

Winny was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped us create our vision and guided us in choosing flowers that were in season and reasonably priced. She also helped us with our color palette and overall design, and took great time and care in understanding what we wanted to achieve. She was flexible, knowledgeable, detail oriented, organized, thorough, trustworthy, and so so kind!! Could not recommend higher!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Carmen · Married on 06/02/2018

Admittedly, I procrastinated on getting flowers for my wedding. I did not reach out to All Seasons until 3 months before my wedding day, and worked with Joyce who was quick to respond both via email and text. I am also the type of person who has trouble describing exactly what I want, but Joyce was patient and gave me tips and advice all along the way. We first picked from photos of things that I might like, and then narrowed down to our final proposal based on a color scheme that would match everything else on the day of, and my budget. I didn't have a clear budget either (I just thought something simple, and cheaper the better), but Joyce was able to give me different options at different price points to let me choose.

Considering the limited time we had and how unclear I was about what I wanted, I'd say All Seasons was wonderful in what they do. With them I ordered a bride's bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, and simple centerpieces for 25 tables. The flowers came out beautifully - not only was the bride bouquet wonderful, I also loved my bridesmaid's bouquet. Our centerpieces were also simple yet elegant. I didn't need to spend a lot either, which met my ultimate goal! Logistically speaking for the day of, their set up staff came early and communicated closely with my bridesmaid and groomsman as well. I did not need to worry about them one bit and before I realized, all my flowers were already set up and ready to go.

The quality of their flowers were also really nice. In one of the photos, you'll see my bouquet 3 days post wedding (after all the shuffling, and tossing around). It was still intact and good as new!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 35
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 36
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 37
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 38

Janette · Married on 05/26/2018

We are beyond thrilled with the services received for our wedding by All Seasons Flowers Inc! Flowers were really important to me and I had a specific vision for our special day. Winnie and her team executed my exact vision with the utmost care and professionalism. We found the pricing to be affordable and reasonable. The quality of the flowers were exceptional, lasted well through our event, and were just breathtaking. I had many additions to my order throughout the planning process and all items were accounted for and carried out to perfection. I was able to preview elements the day before the wedding to ensure my vision was met and everything was delivered on time to the different locations needed. From the ceremony flowers at the alter, all the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres, the table centerpieces and candles at the reception, and even a comb with natural flowers to put in my hair, all was stunning. We highly recommend All Season Flowers Inc!

Sent on 06/18/2018