All Seasons Flowers Inc Reviews

110 | Brooklyn, NY

110 Reviews for All Seasons Flowers Inc

110 All Seasons Flowers Inc Reviews

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

We were extremely pleased with All Seasons Flowers. From the moment we met Joyce, we knew she was invested in our vision for our wedding floral theme. We met up with Joyce at least 5+ times and emailed back and forth countless more times to discuss/add/change the florals, and each time, Joyce was approachable, available, and a great listener. it doesn't get any better when it comes to picking a florist. The prices were reasonable, the store is easy to get to, and they did an amazing job on the wedding day. I loved the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, my hair floral piece, our flower girl's floral crown, our wedding table centerpiece, the arch, the greenery on my wedding sign... and umm just about everything?? They were timely and efficient on the wedding day. 5+ stars and I recommend them to everyone.

Colleen · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent!

Joyce was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! They came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we are so happy we hired them. Joyce worked with us in creating a floral design that highlighted our venue. Whenever we had questions or changes, she was quick with responding and always accommodating. The day of the wedding the All Season team was timely and efficient. I was impressed with my bouquet, it was even more beautiful than what I expected. We were very pleased with all of our centerpieces as well. Thank you Joyce & team!

• Naimah

Naimah · Married on 09/01/2018

All Season was awesome! The flowers, from the bouquets to the table settings to the arch came out perfectly!!! To be honest, for the quality of work they could be charging a lot more and it'd still be worth it

Connie · Married on 08/04/2018

The team from All Season Flowers were wonderful to work with from start to beginning. They worked closely with us to design beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. On the day of, we were running around but the All Seasons Flowers team meticulously and diligently worked to make sure everything was set up perfectly. Our venue had such great things to say about them, from all the other florists they worked with. Thanks again for being part of our wedding day!

• Y

Yannie · Married on 07/22/2018

Joyce was a joy to work with, she was extremely accommodating and was able to help portray the look that my wife and I were looking for. For our first meeting we went to the Joyce’s workshop and sat down over some photos that we had brought with us. Using these photos Joyce was able to show us some suggestions or similar arrangements that they had done previously. This helped a great deal, as it exposed us to different looks that we could use. We were grateful for this because it can be a little overwhelming given all the decisions you need to make when deciding on flower arrangements, having an experienced professional to guide you helps. As the day neared my wife and I went to preview the bouquet and ok the designs. Joyce really delivered and reproduced the bouquet from an image my wife brought in, however, we just were not in love with it. The good news is that Joyce was able to accomodate and create a new bouquet that we loved on very short notice. I think this is a mark of a true professional, able to adapt to a customer that may not exactly know what they want. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were amazing. The centerpieces worked perfectly with the candelabras and the sign in table centerpiece was just right. Joyce was always available when we had questions and was very very patient when we were uncertain of which direction we wanted to go with our flower arrangements. I would definitely recommend All Season Floral Design.

Junette · Married on 07/20/2018

Winny and her team were amazing--the price was by far the best we found and they were able to achieve the look we wanted and communicated very well by email and phone. We were super happy with the result!

kathy · Married on 07/08/2018

Thank you for helping make my special day the best it could be. It was such an easy and painless process to help make my vision into real life!

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2018

I used all seasons flowers for my wedding in June 2018. Joyce was fantastic to work with. She took care of all of the additional paperwork my venue required and did a venue walk through for us. The day of my wedding the floral arrangements and centerpieces were beautiful and exactly as we had discussed. We received plenty of compliments on the wedding flowers. Joyce was even able to arrange for the delivery of the bouquets to a different location. Overall all seasons flowers was an incredible value. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Stacy · Married on 06/09/2018

I had a fantastic experience working with Winny and All Seasons Flowers. I had a general idea of the style and feeling I wanted to flowers to convey, and Winny was able to take those ambiguous ideas and turn them into beautiful bouquets and arrangements that absolutely reflected my vision. She was easy to work with and was communicative throughout the entire process. I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers!

All Seasons Flowers Inc 4
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 9
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 10
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 11

Chantal · Married on 06/07/2018

Winnie and her team were a delight to work with! For our wedding, I wanted something whimsical and bohemian to match our boho-chic Brooklyn theme. I was concerned about getting something too traditional and cookie-cutter looking, and budget was also a big factor (some of these florists want to charge you an arm and a leg for a sprig of eucalyptus and a single bud!) Not only was All Seasons Floral budget-friendly, but Winnie was able to take my ambiguous ideas and random collection of images and make them a beautiful reality! She was responsive, flexible and open to suggestions. Since she had never been to our venue before, she also took the time to go in advance to ensure that she understood the setup. They were also so accommodating! The night before the wedding, Winnie made sure that I was able to go to the warehouse and do a run-through of everything to ensure it was all to my liking/change anything I didn’t like (not that I needed to). On the day of the wedding, we were able to pick up the bouquets early for pictures (I also had Winnie make me a flower crown hairpiece, which we needed early for the hair stylist). Winnie and her team arrived promptly at the venue and worked quickly, and the finished product was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I received compliments all evening on the flowers, and my flower crown was a huge hit! (I even wore it out again the next day because it was still fresh!) I would 100% recommend All Seasons Floral for any event!

All Seasons Flowers Inc 12
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 13
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 14
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 15
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 16

Gwen · Married on 06/02/2018

Winny was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped us create our vision and guided us in choosing flowers that were in season and reasonably priced. She also helped us with our color palette and overall design, and took great time and care in understanding what we wanted to achieve. She was flexible, knowledgeable, detail oriented, organized, thorough, trustworthy, and so so kind!! Could not recommend higher!!

Carmen · Married on 06/02/2018

Admittedly, I procrastinated on getting flowers for my wedding. I did not reach out to All Seasons until 3 months before my wedding day, and worked with Joyce who was quick to respond both via email and text. I am also the type of person who has trouble describing exactly what I want, but Joyce was patient and gave me tips and advice all along the way. We first picked from photos of things that I might like, and then narrowed down to our final proposal based on a color scheme that would match everything else on the day of, and my budget. I didn't have a clear budget either (I just thought something simple, and cheaper the better), but Joyce was able to give me different options at different price points to let me choose.

Considering the limited time we had and how unclear I was about what I wanted, I'd say All Seasons was wonderful in what they do. With them I ordered a bride's bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, and simple centerpieces for 25 tables. The flowers came out beautifully - not only was the bride bouquet wonderful, I also loved my bridesmaid's bouquet. Our centerpieces were also simple yet elegant. I didn't need to spend a lot either, which met my ultimate goal! Logistically speaking for the day of, their set up staff came early and communicated closely with my bridesmaid and groomsman as well. I did not need to worry about them one bit and before I realized, all my flowers were already set up and ready to go.

The quality of their flowers were also really nice. In one of the photos, you'll see my bouquet 3 days post wedding (after all the shuffling, and tossing around). It was still intact and good as new!

All Seasons Flowers Inc 17
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 18
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 19
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 20

Janette · Married on 05/26/2018

We are beyond thrilled with the services received for our wedding by All Seasons Flowers Inc! Flowers were really important to me and I had a specific vision for our special day. Winnie and her team executed my exact vision with the utmost care and professionalism. We found the pricing to be affordable and reasonable. The quality of the flowers were exceptional, lasted well through our event, and were just breathtaking. I had many additions to my order throughout the planning process and all items were accounted for and carried out to perfection. I was able to preview elements the day before the wedding to ensure my vision was met and everything was delivered on time to the different locations needed. From the ceremony flowers at the alter, all the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres, the table centerpieces and candles at the reception, and even a comb with natural flowers to put in my hair, all was stunning. We highly recommend All Season Flowers Inc!

Madelin · Married on 05/25/2018

Winnie and her team were exceptional for my wedding! I could not have been happier with the service I received and the beautiful flower arrangements/bouquets. My flowers turned out exactly how I had envisioned !!! Winnie worked with me every step of the way and answered ALL of my questions. I cannot thank her team enough for their hardwork !!!

Seriously, Winnie is your go-to person for your wedding flower needs. You will not regret hiring her!!!!

Daniel · Married on 05/06/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I worked with Joyce throughout the entire process and cannot find enough kind words to say about her. She was pleasant, kind, patient, and has amazing taste. She worked with us from beginning to end. She had plenty of suggestions (because we didn’t really know what we wanted), yet was completely open to any ideas that we had, and incorporated everything we wanted. Joyce was very quick to respond to all of my questions, regardless of the time of day! As we had several different vendors to work/communicate with, waiting for responses was always stressful but that was never a problem with Joyce. The flowers were even more beautiful in person than I had expected. Pricing is very reasonable!! I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers — you will be glad you went with them. 10 star rating if I could!!!

Karla · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I cannot thank Winny and her staff enough for bringing our wedding vision to life. The process from our first meeting to day of wedding was seamless. Winnie was super accommodating with our in person follow up meetings. We probably revised our proposal more then 5 times following up to the wedding and Winnie was nothing but helpful and always sent an updated proposal within 48 hours. We are nothing but impressed with the beauty of how everything turned out. I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers! Thank you again for everything! (:

Tasha · Married on 04/07/2018

All Seasons made my
    Wedding absolutely memorable and beautiful!

lin · Married on 12/10/2017

Joyce and Winny worked with us throughout the entire floral planning process. They listened to our needs and worked with us on the budget. They spent enormous amount of time responding to our emails, meeting with us in person, and updating proposals (we changed proposal for at least 3 times before it's finalized). They were extremely patient, professional, and easy to work with. They had great attention to details and helped us select the colors of flowers catering exactly to our requests. We have received so many positive comments of the floral decorations. We are very happy with the service and got everything that we expected.

All Seasons Flowers Inc 21
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 22
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 23
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 24
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 25

Steve · Married on 11/07/2017

My husband and I used All Seasons Flowers Inc. for our wedding in December 2017, we could not have chose a better company. Winny and her team are very thorough. From the beginning brainstorming process to the day of my wedding. They are very professional and aim to please, they even came to meet me at my
    Job for the initial consult since my schedule was so crazy. I would highly recommend this company- creative, reasonable, reliable and professionals.

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2017

I worked with Joyce and she was amazing! Very responsive and accommodating! Was recommended by a friend and absolutely satisfied with the service!

All Seasons Flowers Inc 26
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 27
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 28
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 29
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 30
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 31
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 32

Mabel · Married on 09/23/2017

It's been months since my wedding day, and I am still over the moon thinking about how lovely all of my floral arrangements were! All Seasons Flowers was a referral from my Emcee and she was spot on with their professionalism and cost. I absolutely loved working with Joyce! She's such a sweetheart. She was ultra accommodating and patient with my vision. She went above and beyond for me to achieve perfection. Even with my limited budget for florals, their team did such an outstanding job.

I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers. They offer the best prices, the most breathtaking floral options, and the best customer service. 5 Stars all around!

All Seasons Flowers Inc 33
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 34
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 35
    All Seasons Flowers Inc 36

Stanley · Married on 08/12/2017

Winny was amazing to work with. She didn't rush us at all throughout the whole process, sat with us many times to go over our options and ultimately towards the end, she even gave us flower suggestions based on our budget.

Joyce was in charge of setting up our venue, she was quick and efficient.

Highly recommend people working with this company!

Dana · Married on 07/28/2017

Great choice working with Winny!!!!!!!

Tricia · Married on 07/08/2017

Joyce at All Seasons Flowers was easy to work with and flexible with any changes we needed along the way. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she provided input on colors and specific flowers so that the floral arrangements would be more unique. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and vibrant. I received multiple compliments on my bouquet and one of my bridesmaids even put her bouquet in water after the wedding and was able to keep it alive for days! They delivered everything and made the whole process seamless. I didn't even need to worry about the floral arrangements the day of the wedding. They were affordable and accommodating, and I'm glad I went with them!