All Requests DJ Billy Zee Reviews

130 | Dundalk, MD

130 Reviews for All Requests DJ Billy Zee

130 All Requests DJ Billy Zee Reviews

Patricia Lynch · Married on 09/29/2018

This DJ is the very best

How lucky we are to have had Billy Zee as our DJ at our wedding reception on Sept 29, 2018. His selection of music is massive. Very professional, very experienced, listens, and made sure our day was perfect. We had over 100 guests and I am still getting Billy Zee compliments. Stop your search for the best. This is your guy.

Leah Abendschoen · Married on 12/09/2017

A Night to Remember

Billy was great! From the beginning, I had crazy visions in my head of how I wanted to be announced at my reception and to what song and what "moment" of the song I felt would bring about goosebumps. He didn't seem to flinch at any of that! Not to mention, he was priced super reasonably for having such high reviews. I would definitely recommend DJ Billy Zee to other brides and grooms looking to add the perfect soundtrack to their day.

• Y

Y · Married on 10/28/2017

I am extremely happy with Bill's DJ service at our wedding last month. I highly recommend Bill to any couple. Bill has great personality and is very easy to communicate with. He gave us so many pieces of invaluable advice during the stressful wedding planning and was very patient with all of our questions and last minute schedule changes. On the wedding day, he kept the wedding flowing smoothly and most importantly, he kept all the guests on the dance floor!

• Mary

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Billy Zee was awesome! He is very personable, friendly and organized. I really liked the site he has where you can enter your playlist, event timeline and ceremony specifications. It is very helpful. The music videos played on the projector were a great touch. I got so many compliments for choosing him!

Suzanne · Married on 09/24/2017

We cannot THANK Billy enough! Our wedding day was beautiful and ran like a well oiled machine thanks to our amazing vendors; but Billy's services went above and beyond what we expected. His time line processes, while it took a couple days to fill out, made the difference in my husband and I knowing what we wanted in terms of special games, music and additional equipment. We didn't have many yes/maybe/no songs but Billy has great taste and every song choice was appropriate, timely, and let us and our guest dance the night away. He kept us on time and informed us about what was happening (ie. games and cake cutting) so our photographer got every picture. His personality and enthusiasm helped shape our wedding. Wonderful and Fabulous; go book him today!

S · Married on 08/19/2017

I was very happy with Billy Z when he DJ'd for our bar mitzvah. I originally chose him because his website talked about his experiences dealing with middle-schoolers, and that was exactly what we needed. He didn't disappoint. He kept the kids engaged throughout the whole party, and kept the tempo up for hours. He listened to my kids and to me when we talked about how we wanted the party to go (more games, fewer dances), and he planned activities that let the kids interact with each other in a fun, but low pressure, way. He was really responsive, answering my emails promptly. He was also really helpful in giving me advice about other parts of the party - what sorts of trinkets to buy to pass out at the party, etc. - things that he wasn't obligated to do, but took the time to do regardless. Of the vendors I worked with for the party (DJ, balloons, photo booth, hotel, caterer), Billy Z was by far the best of them in terms of service, responsiveness, and professionalism. When you plan a party, you're never quite sure what's going to happen, but when I arrived, he and the motivator were already set up and ready to go! My kids really liked the interactive video screen, both for the slide show as well as for the dancing. I'd totally recommend him to others.

Ebony · Married on 07/29/2017

He was Awesome for my Moms 65th BDay event.

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Billy Zee was outstanding! He provided us with questionnaires to fill out regarding everything from our wedding party's names to what type of music we wanted for each part of the night. When I had some questions, he also gave us an hour-long phone consultation on what order of events he recommended as flowing best in his experience, music suggestions, etc. He called me the week before the wedding to confirm name pronunciation for every member of the wedding party. Billy Zee could not have been more on the ball, and his music selection was perfect all night. We told him we wanted "5/10" in terms of DJ interactiveness, and his level of involvement in the reception was just what we wanted. Keep an eye out--he often has a $100 discount listed on his web page or on The Knot or WeddingWire; ask about it if you don't see it! Overall, we recommend him in a heartbeat!

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2017

Bill was amazing! I would highly highly recommend. He was so professional and helped me stick to my timeline, which was crucial since I didn't have a day of coordinator. More importantly though, he kept the dance floor full the entire night! We told him we wanted to essentially have a big dance party and he made it happen! He was awesome :)

An · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ Billy Zee was great to work with and a great value.

We've attended other weddings hosted by DJ Billy Zee and have worked with him on a past occasion as part of a wedding party, so using him was almost a no brainer. He was very easy to work with and his rates are competitive among the other DJ services out there.

His online planner is nice and allows you to choose songs you must hear during the event and also songs you don't want him to play. It also provides resources and a page to layout the wedding day, and identify any special ceremonies, games, announcements you would like him to do. Leading up to the wedding week, we worked closely over the phone and through email to nail down names and identify how we wanted the day to go.

Overall, the day went very well and DJ Billy Zee was flexible and provided a great atmosphere for our guests to enjoy themselves. The dance floor was packed all night and we all had a blast. Thanks DJ Billy Zee!

Josh · Married on 05/27/2017

Billy was on time and very prompt communication when planning even helped with planning a play list the time line web portal really helped my wife with timing all the events at the venue thanks again DJ Billy Z

Kara · Married on 05/20/2017

Very responsive for via email and phone. Really works to make your day special for you and respects wishes. If he needs any clarifications on your requests for the event, he will email or call to ensure he gets it right. Also, if you have obscure requests, he will be able to find them.

Angela · Married on 04/29/2017

Billy was awesome to work with, did a great job with our wedding. Thanks Billy!

Jim · Married on 04/29/2017

My daughter's wedding was combination American and Indian, and Billy was right on it playing the Indian music dance mix I made for him. He also played my wife's favorite dance tunes. You can't go wrong with Bill as your DJ.

Cassie · Married on 12/31/2016

Highly recommend! He was so flexible when we had to postpone a year and move venues when our original venue cancelled on us. He was so easy to work with and had the most amazing online tool that made planning much less stressful. His setup was awesome and he had this monitor that showed pictures of us during our first dance, showed dance moves during some of the songs and even cool videos if there weren't dance videos. He counted us into 2017 and was so great with guests. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Molly · Married on 11/05/2016

Billy Zee was great. He seems a little expensive at first, but definitly worth the quality of service. He always responded to me quickly and had a lot of very helpful suggestions. His online portal is very helpful, especially if you're a long distance planner like I was. If you're looking for someone to be a good emcee for your reception, Billy is your guy. He played both our ceremony and reception music (he could have done cocktail hour, too). He was very detailed which was a big plus.

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything was great! Highly recommended.

Gail · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Billy was amazing!!!! We could not have asked for anything more!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Billy Zee was great to work with throughout the planning process and day of our event. He helped with great ideas for a wedding introduction video and monogram. He even helped design one! He worked with my husband with songs choices and was truly great! Loved the mini video he made for us with highlights!! What a special touch! He's a great person and DJ! Book him now :)

Jeremy · Married on 07/03/2016

During and ever since the wedding (a year ago) we've had people comment on our playlist--whether it was a request for it, or talking about how well a medley created by DJ Billy Zee from our list of requested songs really worked. His methodology of getting to know us and our musical taste and letting us tell him what we absolutely wanted and didn't want, turned out perfectly. DJ Billy Zee did a really great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor (I heard a few people say "I was going to do X, but the music was too good to want to leave!) He made it very easy to coordinate with him for everything, including when we knew we wanted special photos to ensure that they weren't occurring at the same time as we wanted to be dancing, or that important photos wouldn't follow fast dances without a chance to cool off first. Especially helpful was the timetable he created, as we really had no clue, and the guidance was most appreciated!

Sharon Beth · Married on 07/03/2016

Amazing DJ, so glad we went with him!

DJ Billy Zee was fantastic. We had multiple phone calls before the wedding so he could get a better sense of who we are and what we wanted. From our list of songs requested before the wedding DJ Billy Zee put together seamless medleys so people of the generation who would get up and dance for Kool & the Gang’s “Celebration” didn’t sit down during the Black Eyed Peas “I Got a Feeling.” People didn’t need to jump up to dance to their favorite song—they were already on the dance floor.

(As a side note, we went with DJ Billy Zee because my husband had attended a wedding where the bride was Jewish and the groom was from Zimbabwe, and DJ Billy Zee STILL managed to make the music of the diverse cultures blend!)

Should we have another event for which we want a DJ, we will definitely be going with DJ Billy Zee!

• -

- · Married on 06/04/2016

Go ahead, DJ Billy Z is great!

Mindy · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Billy Zee was absolutely the best. He was the DJ/MC for both my daughters wedding receptions and did a great job. Highly recommend!!!

M · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Bill did a great job from start to finish! He was very helpful and involved during the planning process. On the day of the event, he arrived on time to set up and followed the event timeline as planned. His mix of songs, videos and crowd interaction were fantastic! I would hire DJ Bill again.