All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths Reviews

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths 2
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2019

Eric Was Fantastic !

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! From going with the flow to getting people on the dance floor when we were taking pictures, he was awesome! He called and talked to us before hand about what we wanted, song choices, and made the whole process a breeze! He even emailed us some pictures and videos he took of us and guest on the dance floor! Thank you Eric!!

• Pam

Pam · Married on 01/04/2019

Perfect pick!

Eric was great! Communication and professionalism was on point throughout. He did a spectacular job with our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! Our guests were dancing and had a great time which we will be forever grateful for! So glad we booked him.

Kelsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Great DJ!!!

DJ Eric was awesome at my wedding! He kept all of the events of the reception organized and was very professional and experienced. He also was willing to talk to me over the phone a few days before the wedding to make sure he understood everything that I wanted. He was very flexible on the wedding day and played songs people were requesting. I would highly recommend his services! He is awesome!!!

Jessica Chandler · Married on 12/08/2018

overall wonderful experience

He was great, punctual and so organized with everything he does. Goes out of his way to make sure your day goes smoothly, definitely recommend!!

J.D. · Married on 10/19/2018

J.D. & Tia

We are originally from Minnesota, and we had a destination wedding at the Marriott Sanibel Harbour location. Since we lived out of state, it was a crap shoot on choosing a DJ we weren’t familiar with or even remotely close to. We saw the great reviews on All Request Entertainment and decided to go with them, and I’m glad we did.
    Eric was extremely responsive and catered to our every request. Their website is very simple to use and you can create your own playlist, save your work and finish it at your convience. We had a few intstrumental versions of songs that we wanted for our ceremony and they found exactly what we wanted without issue.
    They provided DJ equipment for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception along with the uplighting at a great rate and it was worth every penny. We had countless family members telling us how impressed they were with DJ Eric.
    Long story short, if you’re in the Ft Myers area and need a DJ don’t even think twice about choosing All Request Entertainment.

Sent on 11/06/2018

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much J.D. and Tia! Congratulations to you both, it was my pleasure to be apart of your special day! Your wedding day at the Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa was so truly beautiful!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Hire Eric to DJ your special day!

Eric was fantastic! He was so nice and easy to work with. He was flexible in changing our timeline last minute and helped to make our special day go seamlessly from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. He was very professional and added in some humor to go with our crowd. He kept everyone up and dancing, we were all disappointed that it had to end so quickly! If you are looking for a top notch DJ and entertainment, Eric is the one to hire! Thank you Eric for helping to make our special day so memorable!

Lori · Married on 07/10/2018

Wonderful night!! Everyone at the reception had a great time & danced the night away!

Erin · Married on 04/26/2018

Eric was great! We got many compliments from our guest how he kept the party upbeat and people always on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Tim and Janine · Married on 03/24/2018

They made our wedding awesome with the music for the wedding and the reception. It was a pleasure to work with them on our wedding very responsive, I would definitely recommend them!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2018

DJ Eric was the BEST! Our reception was tons of fun and we owe it all to him!
    He was very attentive, patient, helpful, and an overall pleasure to work with.

Marissa · Married on 02/01/2018

DJ Eric was amazing! Choosing your dj for your wedding is not easy. I found Eric on wedding wire and saw he had really good reviews. I decided to use him based off the reviews and we were so happy we did. I am the biggest procrastinator ever and how well he worked with us with short notice of music was amazing. He also did our ceremony and did an amazing job. We got uplighting and monogram projected to the ground of our names as well. Eric’s reviews really meet up to his standards. You won’t go wrong choosing him for your dj. He definitely kept the party going.
    Thank you so much for being apart of our special day,
    Cody & Marissa Thoman

Sent on 04/18/2018

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much Cody and Marissa for the kind words! Your friends and family were amazing; such a fun group to celebrate a beautiful union!

I wish you both a lifetime of wedded bliss

Taylor · Married on 01/27/2018

Eric with All Request Entertainment was the best DJ we could have asked for! Eric really got the party going and everyone was on the dance floor. He was helpful and made the process easy and simple! If you are looking for the best DJ for your wedding or event look no further! All Request is the BEST there is!!

Daniel · Married on 01/13/2018

Where to begin.
    The maker of an amazing time, the staple of the entertainment the guru of fun!!!
    What an incredible job done!
    His assist throughout the entire process was more than expected by leaps and bounds!
    I am forever grateful I found this exceptional entertainer!
    If you’re not choosing him for your DJ, you will not get perfection!
    His knowledge and style made the wedding rocking and grooving from 4-1AM.
    Book Him if you can! Totally worth every penny.

Chelsea · Married on 12/16/2017

Eric and Melissa were fantastic to have at our wedding. Everybody loved the music choices and the photo booth. Eric was so good at playing everybody's crazy requests and was so professional throughout the wedding. They both really helped make our night so much more amazing. If you're looking for a DJ and photo booth hire all request entertainment you won't be disappointed.

Kali · Married on 11/04/2017

Eric and Melissa were seriously AMAZING from start to finish! Very flexible and willing to work with our schedules! The wedding was hands down perfect and we owe a HUGE thanks to both Eric and Melissa!!! You guys rock! Thank you so very much for making our special day nothing but special!! ❤️

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2017

We had our wedding October 20,2017 at the naples bay resort. Eric and Melissa were amazing. Eric was always so easy to get ahold of and very easy to talk to. All my quests are still raving about how great they are. We got uplighting and a monogram projected on the ground. The lighting was the perfect about for the room and wasn't over powering. We also go a photo booth that had a ton of props! I loved that I got to take home a book with all the copies of the pictures.

Nick · Married on 10/15/2017

Eric and Melissa were absolute professionals and a pleasure from the first phone consultation. In a year when we had hurricanes, cancelled airlines and many other things trying to get in the way of our wedding, Eric and Melissa were always accessible and helpful.

We had strong confidence that they would deliver on the day of the wedding and they even exceeded our expectations down to every detail. Eric is a consummate professional and among the best at what he does. If you're contemplating doing the photo booth, DO IT! Melissa does a fantastic job and it makes the evening. Our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had and I know we all will be for a long time.

Eric and Melissa make a great team and we wouldn't hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to anyone!

Erica · Married on 10/12/2017

We got married at the sundial resort in sanibel. Eric with all request entertainment was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! It was raining on and off, but wanted to get married on the beach and he went above and beyond with his quipment to make sure we could still have music on the beach! He was so much fun!!! He made the evening what it was! You will not be disappointed!

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

Eric and his wife Melissa from All Request are phenomenal. Everything didn't just meet my expectations it exceeded it tenfold. The photo booth we had used was also a great addition especially since we get to keep a copy of all the photos taken. Many of the guests at my wedding commented on how fun it was and how kind both Eric and Melissa are. Through the whole process Eric kept in touch and let me know to reach out if we needed anything. Even with Hurricane Irma hitting our area a month prior to the wedding things still continued smoothly. His planning tools on his website were a big help as well. I really can't say enough about these two but I would highly recommend them for anyone planning a wedding and I will definitely use his services for any event I have in the future.

Trisha · Married on 09/23/2017

Eric and Melissa were absolutely amazing! From the beginning they have both been there every step of the way. From selecting songs, to the monogram and the photobooth, my wedding wouldn't have been the same without All Request Entertainment.

My guests are still talking about the entertainment we had at our wedding 4 days later. Unfortunately, Hurricane Irma hit Naples two weeks before our wedding day and I was so nervous. Eric and Melissa reassured me everything would work out and boy did they exceed my expectations. They kept the party going all night and every single one of our bridal party members were constantly on the dance floor. Eric even got my 80 year old aunt and grandma up to dance. Thank you both for making our day extra special and the party going all night long!!! Highly recommend their services!

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths 3
    All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths 4

Alexus · Married on 09/17/2017

Would recommend all request entertainment to anyone looking for a good DJ in the south Florida area. Eric was beyond amazing and we got compliments all night about how awesome he was. Even with the hurricane Irma aftermath he helped make our wedding beyond perfect. Can’t thank him and all request entertainment enough for their amazing service.

Karely · Married on 07/08/2017

Excelence service and he was so flexible in the time so punctual. I love the monogram in my wedding was amazing. My housband and I we are so happy with the Dj, the effects of the lights is 100% recommended

Josephine · Married on 07/07/2017

He was an amazing dj! He helped keep everything flowing and on schedule, and he was so helpful to my husband and I! Highly recommend to anyone, we even plan on booking him in the future :) just great things! And well priced!

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2017

Best DJ Entertainment ever! Kept the party going all night long! Played our songs at the best times, and downloaded all the polish songs that we requested! My husband and I will recommend Eric to anyone! He is very professional and knows what he is doing! The lighting was perfect as well, we had a big room and his uplighting was perfect in lighting up the dance floor and still keeping it at a romantic feel. All in all, we only have good things to say about All Request Entertainment Lighting and Photo Booths incredible service!