All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths Reviews

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths 3
  • Sandi

Stacey De Jager · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Met with Eric and Melissa Tharpe

We were really confused about what to do and after meeting with Eric and Melissa we felt at ease. They were so professional and we learnt a few new things about preparing for a wedding. We couldnt wait to start our music search. We were really stressing out about the music, they made it all seem so easy.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Brytne

Brytne · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Very Awesome!!

Eric is awesome! He did my sisters wedding and now will do mine. He keeps the party going and organized, he is very professional!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Melinda · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent time had by all

We loved working with Eric and Melissa. Everyone commented on how great our dj was and I loved having the photo booth too. Our guests enjoyed it too. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Juilet

Juilet · Married on 06/21/2019

Memorable, attentive and he listened to what we wanted and delivered. Very professional.

Eric made our special day more special with his music, lighting and his DJ skills. My entire wedding guests enjoyed every moment. I totally recommend All requests for your DJ services. Check out his other services also.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Eden

Eden · Married on 05/17/2019

Must Hire!

My husband and I were exceptionally pleased with the services of Eric and Melissa. Incredibly professional and personable, and certainly makes planning very easy. Eric is by far the best DJ we have ever known, and his wife Melissa is very warm and welcoming. If you're looking for an excellent DJ, please hire them.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Penny Honc · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome DJ

I could not be more pleased with having Eric as our DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was professional, thoughtful and provided excellent service. He arrived on time, provided great entertainment and was a joy to work with on our music and MC needs. I would highly recommend Eric for anyone's wedding or event.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2019

Eric Was Fantastic !

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! From going with the flow to getting people on the dance floor when we were taking pictures, he was awesome! He called and talked to us before hand about what we wanted, song choices, and made the whole process a breeze! He even emailed us some pictures and videos he took of us and guest on the dance floor! Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 01/04/2019

Perfect pick!

Eric was great! Communication and professionalism was on point throughout. He did a spectacular job with our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! Our guests were dancing and had a great time which we will be forever grateful for! So glad we booked him.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Great DJ!!!

DJ Eric was awesome at my wedding! He kept all of the events of the reception organized and was very professional and experienced. He also was willing to talk to me over the phone a few days before the wedding to make sure he understood everything that I wanted. He was very flexible on the wedding day and played songs people were requesting. I would highly recommend his services! He is awesome!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jessica Chandler · Married on 12/08/2018

overall wonderful experience

He was great, punctual and so organized with everything he does. Goes out of his way to make sure your day goes smoothly, definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Lizzie

Lizzie Liu · Married on 11/04/2018

DJ Eric is absolutely amazing!

Eric has been extremely responsive and helpful from the very beginning of our wedding planning. Since we were doing a destination wedding, we didn't get chance to meet Eric before the wedding. I watched his work with other couples on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube before I booked his service. Then we had a phone conversation, I liked the way he handles business and I felt he is trustworthy.
    But I was most impressed when I finally got to see his work. He is both a very talented DJ and MC, you will not need anyone else if you have Eric. He handled every detail extremely well and he was very courteous as well as pleasant to work with. My parents' names are not easy to pronounce but he called ahead of time so he could learn the correct pronunciation.
    Last but not the least, he got everybody dancing. WE LOVED IT!!!!!! All my guests were super happy and they were all speaking good things about DJ Eric!

Sent on 11/06/2018

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much Lizzie for allowing me to be apart of your beautiful wedding at the JW Marriott Marco Island! Congratulations once again to you and Harvey! It was my pleasure to entertain your friends and family, the were such a fun group!

J.D. · Married on 10/19/2018

J.D. & Tia

We are originally from Minnesota, and we had a destination wedding at the Marriott Sanibel Harbour location. Since we lived out of state, it was a crap shoot on choosing a DJ we weren’t familiar with or even remotely close to. We saw the great reviews on All Request Entertainment and decided to go with them, and I’m glad we did.
    Eric was extremely responsive and catered to our every request. Their website is very simple to use and you can create your own playlist, save your work and finish it at your convience. We had a few intstrumental versions of songs that we wanted for our ceremony and they found exactly what we wanted without issue.
    They provided DJ equipment for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception along with the uplighting at a great rate and it was worth every penny. We had countless family members telling us how impressed they were with DJ Eric.
    Long story short, if you’re in the Ft Myers area and need a DJ don’t even think twice about choosing All Request Entertainment.

Sent on 10/23/2018

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much J.D. and Tia! Congratulations to you both, it was my pleasure to be apart of your special day! Your wedding day at the Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa was so truly beautiful!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Hire Eric to DJ your special day!

Eric was fantastic! He was so nice and easy to work with. He was flexible in changing our timeline last minute and helped to make our special day go seamlessly from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. He was very professional and added in some humor to go with our crowd. He kept everyone up and dancing, we were all disappointed that it had to end so quickly! If you are looking for a top notch DJ and entertainment, Eric is the one to hire! Thank you Eric for helping to make our special day so memorable!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lori · Married on 07/10/2018

Wonderful night!! Everyone at the reception had a great time & danced the night away!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Erin · Married on 04/26/2018

Eric was great! We got many compliments from our guest how he kept the party upbeat and people always on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sammy · event on 04/20/2018

Eric was awesome! Great personality, great attitude!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Tim and Janine · Married on 03/24/2018

They made our wedding awesome with the music for the wedding and the reception. It was a pleasure to work with them on our wedding very responsive, I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Wonderful DJ

All request did a great job. They had actually been the DJ at my husbands cousins wedding so we knew they would do a great job, and they did. Very helpful in the planning process and had every song we wanted. We didn’t do the photo booth, but his cousin did and they did a good job then. The DJ was great at guiding the evening and had two setups, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Tish · event on 02/24/2018

Eric and Melissa were life savers! They helped us out at the last minute and the party was even better because of their photo booth and music set up.

We will definitely call them again.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2018

DJ Eric was the BEST! Our reception was tons of fun and we owe it all to him!
    He was very attentive, patient, helpful, and an overall pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Marissa · Married on 02/01/2018

DJ Eric was amazing! Choosing your dj for your wedding is not easy. I found Eric on wedding wire and saw he had really good reviews. I decided to use him based off the reviews and we were so happy we did. I am the biggest procrastinator ever and how well he worked with us with short notice of music was amazing. He also did our ceremony and did an amazing job. We got uplighting and monogram projected to the ground of our names as well. Eric’s reviews really meet up to his standards. You won’t go wrong choosing him for your dj. He definitely kept the party going.
    Thank you so much for being apart of our special day,
    Cody & Marissa Thoman

Sent on 04/18/2018

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much Cody and Marissa for the kind words! Your friends and family were amazing; such a fun group to celebrate a beautiful union!

I wish you both a lifetime of wedded bliss

Taylor · Married on 01/27/2018

Eric with All Request Entertainment was the best DJ we could have asked for! Eric really got the party going and everyone was on the dance floor. He was helpful and made the process easy and simple! If you are looking for the best DJ for your wedding or event look no further! All Request is the BEST there is!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Daniel · Married on 01/13/2018

Where to begin.
    The maker of an amazing time, the staple of the entertainment the guru of fun!!!
    What an incredible job done!
    His assist throughout the entire process was more than expected by leaps and bounds!
    I am forever grateful I found this exceptional entertainer!
    If you’re not choosing him for your DJ, you will not get perfection!
    His knowledge and style made the wedding rocking and grooving from 4-1AM.
    Book Him if you can! Totally worth every penny.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/16/2017

Eric and Melissa were fantastic to have at our wedding. Everybody loved the music choices and the photo booth. Eric was so good at playing everybody's crazy requests and was so professional throughout the wedding. They both really helped make our night so much more amazing. If you're looking for a DJ and photo booth hire all request entertainment you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/25/2018