ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 2
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4

Ryan · Married on 05/27/2017

John was absolutely what we were looking for in a DJ. He was extremely helpful, easy to reach, and everyone at the wedding loved the music. He was flexible and let me pick out practically all of the music, and even let me create my own song for my bride to walk down the aisle to. He had all of the equipment and worked very well with the venue, I hardly had to do anything! He coordinated with the venue and vendors and really took the stress out of the big day. The day of he constantly made sure we had everything we needed and knew when to ask us questions so we weren't bothered on our special day. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of him on short notice, and I never had any doubts the whole time. I would recommend All Pro DJ's to anyone looking for great music, great service, and for someone who really takes pride in what they do.

Elise & Ryan Heeney

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ was flexible and open to all our requests. We had a great wedding a lot of fun!! thanks!

Andrew · Married on 03/25/2017

They were perfect for our 80 person wedding. Ryan was responsive, very accommodating to our requests and needs and a great DJ. He kept in contact with us and the venue, arrived with plenty of time to set up and started on time and was quick to clear out after the event. He was very professional, warm and a great presence on the mic.

Christopher · Married on 03/19/2017

All Pro DJs were a pleasure to work with. Not only are they the best value in the greater Phoenix area but they were always responsive whenever we communicated which is more than I can say for some of the other DJ services I tried to talk to. John worked our wedding and he was great. very easy to work with and he just "goy it" when I described what we wanted. I couldn't recommend them more. Thanks guys!

Aggie · Married on 03/18/2017

We had Hayden as our DJ and he did a great job! Met up once before, gave him all requests and he made it happen. He didn't make any last minute stress for us.
    Thank you!!

Savannah · Married on 03/04/2017

I had the best experience with my DJ, Hayden! He met with me beforehand to make sure my day was planned out perfectly, and was very open to working with a playlist I made because the music that was played at my wedding was so important to me. I also had a couple odd-ended requests for my first dance and Hayden was such a help making everything happen the way I dreamed it would! He was super nice and fun to my guests and made sure the timeline of the night was followed and everything went by smoothly! I got compliments all night from my guests on the DJ/music. Seriously, Hayden, you rocked it. Thank you!!

Bailee · Married on 03/04/2017

DJ Ryan was a great DJ and so fun to have at our wedding! He read the crowd extremely well and knew what to play, took requests, communicated with us well. We were both unsure about the timing of the reception, but he suggested great wisdom which showed he had experience. While we were eating out meal at our wedding, he personally came over to us and asked us if we needed anything and was always intentional with us through out the night. All Pro DJ and Photobooth is definitely a MUST HAVE at your wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 03/03/2017

Our DJ was Hayden and he was such a pleasure to work with! He exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding the best night ever!!

Alicia · Married on 02/25/2017

Johnny was great! Accommodated last minute requests and really kept the party moving. Thanks again!

Madison · Married on 02/19/2017

All Pro DJs & Photobooth made our wedding night perfect! From the pre-planning to day of communication, I knew I had made the right choice for our DJ! I was very unfamiliar with the timeline of the day and Brad did an amazing job helping me through every step and providing suggestions when I needed them. Hayden was our DJ for the night and picked most of the music, besides the few requests I had. The night flowed perfectly and everyone had a great time. Brad also worked as our master of ceremonies and kept the evening on time. He checked in with us often to make sure everything was going the way we pictured it! We also had Trey and Jake running the photobooth throughout the night. This was a great addition to our night as it kept the guests entertained and gave them a favor to remember the night. Trey and Jake also put together a photo book with the photo strips from guests which came together perfectly. They say the DJ makes or breaks a wedding, and Brad and his team made this night PERFECT! I couldn't imagine it coming together any better. Thanks to All Pro for doing such an amazing job! I highly recommend them for any type of event!

We highly recommend Brad and his awesome team!! You will not be disappointed. Wedding planning could get stressful but when you got a genuine vendor like Brad's DJ company, you will be good. Brad is very responsive. So responsive that he will call you right away to answer your questions or concerns. Our assigned DJ was Hayden and he was so nice and awesome. On the day of the wedding, Hayden had the party going and made sure everything went smoothly. We all had a great time. Brad was generous to give us a military discount too. Highly recommend All Pro Djs!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your input and value your business! I wish you both the best!
  • F

Farmer · Married on 12/10/2016

We decided last minute to go with a DJ for our party and we were very happy with the quick response and great service!

Christa · Married on 11/12/2016

When my husband and I met with Brad and his wife Lauren we liked them immediately, just all around good people. We can't thank them enough for the AMAZING job they did at our wedding! They kept the energy up, people were dancing that normally don't dance, it was so much fun! They went above and beyond! On top of keeping the party going Brad made sure Greg and I were always good, offering to get us a drink or get plate of food for us. He was just amazing! We're so appreciative! So many of our guests came up to me to tell me what a great job they did. My friends that attended will be booking with them for their April wedding! The right DJ is so important. Brides and grooms to be, book with these guys! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again! Love Christa & Greg Tuzzolino - 11/12/16

Mary Kaye · Married on 11/12/2016

We were 100% impressed with ALL PRO DJS & PHOTOBOOTH! I would recommend them wholeheartedly! We used their impressive photo booth! Brad was EXCELLENT and such a help in discussing details. We also rented "up-lights" for our event that turned the room into something even more beautiful than we had ever hoped for! We had 315 guests, and everyone was able to take home a treasure! The props were great, too! We also received a really nice book with a hard copy of everyone's pics in it! So cool! I had many guests asking when I am posting the pics online because they liked how they turned out so much they want to share them on their social media! I would definitely encourage using ALL PRO DJS for your next event! You will NOT be disappointed. I know we were thrilled!!

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

Brad was amazing. He was so easy to work with, and a blast. He knows exactly how to run a wedding, and he plays great music! He brought Trey with him the day of, and he was just as great. I definitely saw both of them dancing throughout the night! Brad had the schedule down and changed it to flow with the night seamlessly, he was always providing updates on what is next and I can’t even tell you the number of times he asked if we needed anything or what he could do. I would definitely recommend All Pro DJs to anyone!

lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

John was great for our wedding! He played music at the right time and got the wedding going towards the end. Definitely recommend him in the future!

Hayden was amazing for our wedding he played all the right music at all the right times! And kept our guests dancing throughout the night! He was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great DJ

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

OH MY GOSH! Seriously, Brad. Was. Amazing!!! All Pro DJs is definitely the way to go. Brad was so caring to the other vendors, that definitely won us over. He made the night flow well, he not once ever made us feel lost in the timeline, he had everything under control. He and his team gave 110% and beyond, they were all amazing and made sure that there was some movement on the dance floor.

Thank you so much All Pro DJs! You made our night amazing.

Kaleb · Married on 05/29/2016

My wife and I would absolutely recommend Brad Nielsen and his assistant Trey. Brad was extremely professional, and made our night run smoothly. Brad took care of all issues that arose, and was very encouraging and worked with my bride as the night went on. In addition to that, they both read the crowd and engaged with everyone throughout the night. They are far from someone with an iPod and some speakers, but hard workers. Brad even assisted our venue in directing tables on when to get food, got drinks and a plate of food for us, and constantly was checking on us during all the events. Not only did they help in these ways, but also gave advice on certain events, and how things should go; taking away all stress and allowed us to enjoy the night as bride and groom. I would recommend these two to anyone who asked in a heartbeat.

Brad was very professional, definitely an experienced wedding DJ. He was at least an hour early on the day of the wedding setting up for the ceremony and the reception. During the reception he was going above and beyond offering to get us drinks and asking if we needed anything. As the night went on and the sun went down (it was an outdoor reception) he was even running around helping to light the candles on the tables. Brad worked extremely well with our other vendors including the caterer and the coordinator to make sure that they were all on the same page and that our wedding was on time and running smoothly. I highly recommend Brad to any couple looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding!

Ken · Married on 04/30/2016

Brad was great. He continually reassured us that he would take care of everything once the ceremony started and he definitely did.
    He kept the entire group involved to the point that we extended the reception an additional 2 1/2 hours. He got a feel for the group and played the music to keep everybody engaged. What a great night.

Lindsay · Married on 04/23/2016

My DJ was excellent! He was on time and very helpful.

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2016

I would tell them to absolutely go ahead and book this vendor.

Alex · Married on 04/16/2016

I was lucky enough to have a DJ/emcee combo for my large ceremony and I am so glad that I choose All Pro DJ's to help run my wedding! Slater was our DJ and he was so amazing at keeping people dancing and having a good time all night, and Brad was amazing at keeping my husband and I informed and the night running smoothly! We had the best time at our wedding and All Pro DJ's was definitely a big part in making that happen!

All Pro DJ was amazing Brad the owner took control and ran the whole event he coordinated it with the Event Staff at the Desert Ridge Marriott and everything was very smooth. Let me list a couple of things that Brad did that so impressed my wife and I.
    (1) Sent both my Wife and I a detailed e-mail informing us the status of set up and preparation for Event 2 hours prior which allowed us to have peace of mind.
    (2) He coordinated with the Vocalist and assisted with mixing making the Soloist sound even more amazing.
    (3) During the Reception he visited the Sweet Heart table where we were seated on numerous occasions just to touch base and assist in maintain the tempo of the event.
    There are other things that he did that just left us both with the feeling that he was very much on top of the event.
    Very Professional and Highly Recommended