132 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
130 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Brad was GREAT!!!!! Everybody at the wedding loved him. Best vendor we had at the wedding.

Profile Picture Mara, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The goal of our wedding was to have everyone dancing and enjoying themselves ALL NIGHT!! Thanks to Brad and his team our guests had an INCREDIBLE time on our dance floor and cant stop talking about it!!! Brad went above and beyond his DJ duties making sure we had drinks at the head table and giving us a great pep talk behind the scenes and somehow reading the minds of our crowd to keep the party ALIVE!! We cant thank him and his team enough for truly making our night memorable and special :) I will recommend All Pro DJs to all my friends... THANK YOU from the Bride

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

All Pro DJS were extremely professional We used the photobooth at my daughter's wedding. it was a big hit and the attendant was pleasant , personable, and professional. From my first inquiry to the very last of the wedding they kept in touch, answered any questions I had and were just great to work with. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5531993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad and company were such a great addition to our wedding and reception. Not only was Brad super prepared with an itinerary broken down by song, but he was lively and fun for the entire time we had the pleasure of using his services. It was remarkably easy to meet with him and get an idea for the music we wanted played for our celebration. The day of the wedding he was there early and very helpful and on top of things.

Profile Picture Jessie , 8/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was incredible! He definitely made our night amazing...he lead the entire evening and made it perfect! All of his ideas were so well recieved and our guests just loved him. He was super organized and delivered just what he promised...an awesome night that was fun and carefree for us! We absolutely adored Brad and his awesome DJ talent! Thank you so much for making our day even more special with your kindness and joy!

Profile Picture User4393309, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was a wonderful DJ!! Would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad did an amazing job at our wedding. He put all of my wants at the highest priority and helped arrange the day to flow smoothly. He was very flexible with me and any last minute changes and I mean last mintue! At the very last second I added the flower girl and ring bearer to the grand entrance and Brad handled it with ease. The night continued in the same manner. Everyone who was giving a toast was well prepared because they were given a warning as well as encouraged before they went on the mic. My fiancé and I were also very aware of the events that were to occur which helped us figure out when to walk around, or sit and eat what we could of our dinner. Thanks to Brad we now have a great photo of all of our guests on their feet raising their hands as my husband and I kissed in the middle, really a great photo! The guests never left the dance floor from that point on. He also did a fabulous job of reading the crowd and playing the music that would get them on the dance floor. Everyone was very impressed with the night and continued to compliment Brad with his professionalism as well as how much fun they had on the dance floor.

We also ended up getting the photo booth. I was very hesitant as I wanted everyone to be involved in the events of the wedding and not in the photo booth BUT it was the BEST last minute decision I could have made. Ryan (Brad's Brother) made our photo strips that fit perfectly to our event. The photo booth was constantly being used with great get-ups and hysterical photos that are now in an album for my husband and I. I would highly recommend anyone to get a photo booth. My husband and I had blast taking pictures as well as our guests. I also love that our guest have a piece of the night to place on their fridge or wherever and remember how great of a time they had.

I would HIGHLY recommend Brad and Ryan. They are very professional and just great guys!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan was really down to earth and kept everyone is a great positive mood and kept people happy with the choice of music and the games we had. Also even with a stressful hour delay because of a couple wardrobe malfunctions he stuck with us and kept us calm and relaxed always informing us what we were going to do next and sticking to our timeline. He also worked very well with our photographer and venue of trying to keep everything on pace with what he had to work with! Again great guy really down to earth and never makes you feel silly with any ideas you may have and if you ever got stuck on an idea he would be there to work out the kinks with that Idea! WE had a great time with Ryan and recommend All Pro DJ's to anyone who is looking for a great company to work with!

Profile Picture Lanie, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was professional, helpful and made everything go off without a hitch! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Chuck, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was absolutely amazing at my wedding. He was super easy to work with, absolutely knows how to run a party and is completely professional. His assistant Trey was so amazing that it allowed Brad to take care of us as the bride and groom and my entire bridal party with anything we needed all while never missing a beat and keeping to a schedule that allowed for everything that needed to be done was done but also was so flexible it kept the dance floor full and the party hoping. I will never use another DJ again except this team. They helped greatly in making my dream wedding turn out EXACTLY as I had hoped. Thank you Brad and Trey. You guys rock!!!!!

Profile Picture Daniella, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was amazing the day of our wedding! We did not see him until the reception, but he came early to set up and had everything ready to go for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with plenty of time to spare. Not only did he keep things running smoothly, but he had our guests on the dance floor the entire time. Everyone was singing and dancing along which is exactly what we wanted. We had the best time and Brad was a great help and pleasure to work with; the perfect mix of fun and professional. We really did not have anything to worry about the entire night. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Most professional, reliable and fun photo booth in the valley. Did not have good experiences with other photo booth companies but All Pro DJs certainly rose to the top for my wedding. The photo booth was a blast and Ryan is great. All Pro DJs added an unforgettable touch to my wedding which be remembered for years to come! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I met with Brad and Ryan once and immediately clicked with their personalities! I was extremely impressed when they organized the schedule for our wedding in one sitting, which was so helpful because I had no idea what I was doing! Ryan and Trey were the DJs at our wedding and they did an incredible job. Ryan had been in contact with my husband and I several times leading up to the big day and was flexible with all of the last minute changes we made, as well as coordinating the set-up we needed for our live performers. Ryan and Trey did a great job incorporating many different genres of music to please the variety of guests we had. Also, I did not originally want to have a photobooth at my wedding but Brad convinced me, and I'm so glad he did! Our guests loved it and one of them has already booked it for a graduation party. It also provided hours of entertainment when we looked through all of the photos the next day. Overall very attentive, detail-oriented, flexible, friendly, and fun--would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Jessie, 3/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All pro DJs were amazing!! Ryan was such a great DJ he worked with both me and my husband to come up with the best wedding! He worked with both us on providing what we wanted. All Pro DJ wereally also flexible in their pricing and worked with us.

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was amazing! He did such a good job of keeping the party moving along on schedule and he had everyone up dancing for most of the ceremony. He even came around to our bridal party table and was taking drink orders, and brought drinks from the bar during dinner. He was kind and professional, and is great at what he does. He was patient and put up with me sending him about 10 emails the week before, changing last mintute details about our music selection for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan was one of the best DJ's ever. I can't believe how smooth everything went. He's a true professional. Not only did he incorporate our ideas and our wants, he also came up with amazing suggestions that were right on when we weren't sure. I received so many compliments about the music and the DJ and everyone had such a great time. Not only was he an amazing DJ, but All Pro DJ's provided an amazing photo booth (a his suggestion) that was an amazing hit with the guests!

Profile Picture Paul, 2/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad and his team with All Pro DJs were awesome, we couldn't imagine a better team to have been there for our wedding. They helped everything run smoothly from start to finish, and even checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we were doing ok and to see if we needed drinks or anything else. They were able to feel the vibe of the group and play the right songs to get everyone moving, even helped us create a wedding train with our guests!

We would definitely recommend All Pro DJs to anyone getting married or in need of an amazing DJ!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I love Brad's job! He takes care of everything and you don' t have to worry that your guest get bored or don't have a great time. I highly recommend his job. Very responsible and punctual. Definitely will have him on my future events.

Profile Picture Daniela, 1/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Music ques were all correct and timely.

Profile Picture Angelina, 1/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan did great during our wedding. He was super flexible and accommodating. He even worked with me to finish last minute wishes for our wedding. He was easy to reach and available anytime to plan things. I'm glad he worked with me even though I procrastinated big time with submitting the planning sheet. He did a great job making things happen and flow very smoothly throughout the night.

Profile Picture User4707154, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ- Brad Nielsen (from All Pro DJs), was nothing but great. We knew he was "the dj" for us from our first meeting. He was very laid back and easy going yet so organized. Our wedding evening flowed together flawlessly and we have Brad to thank for that. Sorry it took so long to send this review Brad but we just wanted to say thank you again!

Profile Picture Maureen, 11/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was AWESOME to have as our DJ!!! He was given short notice and delivered a great service!! Everyone loved the music and his ability to keep the party going strong!! I would DEFINATELY recommend John to anybody looking for a professional, fun & upbeat DJ!!!!!

Profile Picture Jack, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad is absolutely amazing! I first saw him DJ as a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding, and I was so impressed with his outgoing personality and how it just came natural to him! I knew when I got married, I definitely wanted him to be our DJ! A couple years later, I met Brad again and we went over what I was looking for in our wedding. I am a total A-type personality planner, so I know I can't be easy to plan an event with, but Brad was so sweet and completely understanding every step of the way. Whatever we wanted, he could do! I think people tend to underestimate how big of a part your DJ/MC/entertainment will play in your wedding, and it is so important to pick one you can trust! I HIGHLY recommend Brad and All Pro DJs!!! You will not regret it!

XOXO,
Carly & Chad Wolsey

Profile Picture Carly, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJs were extremely helpful and had wonderful ideas for the event that we didn't even think of. They made themselves available to us when we had questions and were super responsive. All of our guest had a great time and many said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and i do believe a lot of that was due to All Pro DJs.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was really on the ball as far as organization before the wedding. Even though we were late contacting him, sending paperwork, and letting him know info about the event he was understanding. He was set up on time the day of the wedding and was easygoing and reassuring. The itinerary, music, and MCing was on point and kept everybody engaged and dancing throughout the night. The party was still going strong at 10:30 so we took advantage of his competitive rate for another hour. He was great about integrating everyone's song requests (excluding an explicit Wu Tang song, but that was probably for the best haha) and even found a song on the internet during the event for me when it wasn't in his library. All in all, Brad made the night fun and easy and I definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Ben, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews