148 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
146 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Brad was great. He continually reassured us that he would take care of everything once the ceremony started and he definitely did.
He kept the entire group involved to the point that we extended the reception an additional 2 1/2 hours. He got a feel for the group and played the music to keep everybody engaged. What a great night.

Profile Picture Ken , 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My DJ was excellent! He was on time and very helpful.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would tell them to absolutely go ahead and book this vendor.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was lucky enough to have a DJ/emcee combo for my large ceremony and I am so glad that I choose All Pro DJ's to help run my wedding! Slater was our DJ and he was so amazing at keeping people dancing and having a good time all night, and Brad was amazing at keeping my husband and I informed and the night running smoothly! We had the best time at our wedding and All Pro DJ's was definitely a big part in making that happen!

Profile Picture Alex, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

All Pro DJ was amazing Brad the owner took control and ran the whole event he coordinated it with the Event Staff at the Desert Ridge Marriott and everything was very smooth. Let me list a couple of things that Brad did that so impressed my wife and I.
(1) Sent both my Wife and I a detailed e-mail informing us the status of set up and preparation for Event 2 hours prior which allowed us to have peace of mind.
(2) He coordinated with the Vocalist and assisted with mixing making the Soloist sound even more amazing.
(3) During the Reception he visited the Sweet Heart table where we were seated on numerous occasions just to touch base and assist in maintain the tempo of the event.
There are other things that he did that just left us both with the feeling that he was very much on top of the event.
Very Professional and Highly Recommended

Profile Picture User6530627, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

We hired Brad with All Pro DJ's to DJ our backyard wedding recently. I don't know what we would have done with out him! He read the crowd the whole night, knew when to pump it up or drop it down. We provided him with a HUGE list of songs that we had wanted (7 1/2 hrs worth!!!) and just told him to pick and choose as he saw fit - he did a fabulous job and added some other songs that we hadn't thought about! Everyone loved the music and had a great time. He kept the whole reception/dinner/party rolling and kept us on track :) He was also there to get us drinks after we kept setting ours down for pictures etc - I highly recommend All Pro DJs for any wedding or event.

Great job Brad!!!!!

Sincerely,
Jeff & Kathy Riedmiller

Profile Picture Kathy, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Brad with All Pro DJs was amazing!! He ran our wedding without skipping a beat. He kept it fun, used our suggestions but also read the crowd to make sure he was playing what needed to be played. He always made us feel assured that if anything came up, he would know how to handle it. I always thought DJs just played music and said a few things here and there, but he worked the crowd and he made sure that everything was going smoothly. At the end of the night he saw me carrying some bags to the car and he wouldn't have it. He came and took everything from me to do it himself. That left a huge impression for sure. He was a pleasure to work with even during the planning stages. I am recommending Brad to close friends that are getting married soon too because I thought he was the absolute best. Thank you Brad!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 2/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brad and Evan were the DJ's for our wedding and they were BEYOND amazing. First, it took my now husband and I a very long time to find a DJ for our wedding. We knew what we wanted and what we didn't want, and a lot of other companies did not even bother to listen to what we had to say and how we wanted our night to go. When we met with Brad for the first time, we explained to him what we were looking for and he came up with a plan for our wedding that was PERFECT. Brad and Evan were both so organized and were more than helpful. Not only did they provide amazing uplighting for our venue and did the music for the ceremony (as well as helped time all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen down the isle), cocktail hour, reception, and our sparkler send off they also helped set up the room (the ceremony and reception were in the same room so it needed to be switched over). They served champagne for the toast, helped clear tables after dinner, made sure my husband and I had enough food and beverages and then stayed to help us clean up the venue and were just overall so wonderful. I would definitely hire them for another event and have already given their information out to everyone else I know. Brad and Evan were so professional, helpful and made our wedding night so incredibly amazing. They were the talk of the night! I wish I could give them more than five stars. Thanks guys for everything you did!!!

Profile Picture Jacqué, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We love having All Pro DJs at our school dances. The new lights were really cool. The only thing some students commented on was wanting the DJ to talk more. Maybe the next time, the DJ could interact a little more with the kids. But that is a minor detail.

Profile Picture User6058014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Stop looking for a DJ because you have found the best one out there! Brad is absolutely AMAZING!!! My wedding reception went off without a hitch. The night was perfect and seamless and that was all due to Brad. He is an amazing DJ with great energy. He did everything as we asked and played all the songs that we requested and whatever music/songs we left up to him to choose we were not disappointed. Brad is very intuitive with not only the vibe of the bride and groom but with the guests as well and overall vibe of the reception, he knows exactly what music to play. At our initial meeting I had no doubts or second guesses about hiring All Pro DJs for my wedding. Brad is truly great at what he does and he goes above and beyond just being a DJ, he was always checking on the groom and I to make sure that we were happy and even going as far as getting me a drink when I needed one. If you want your wedding reception to be perfect and exceed your expectations than hire All Pro DJs for the job and I promise you will not be sorry. Thank you All Pro for making my wedding reception the best ever!!

We also used All Pro for our Photo Booth and what a hit it was. Ryan ran the photo booth and he is a total doll! He has great energy just like Brad and you can tell he loves doing what he does. He too was also involved in making sure the night was perfect and that the groom and I were happy. My guests are still talking about the photo booth :) At the end of the night they give you a photo book of all the photos with messages written in it from the guests, it is truly an awesome keep sake.

I cannot thank you enough for all that you guys did!

Profile Picture User6047762, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brad was our DJ and he was incredible! We had the unfortunate event of my mother passing away just 11 days before the wedding and Brad was so great! We was supportive, attentive to needs and ensured our wedding dance floor was as full as we have always dreamed of! He was great at gauging the crowd and enhanced our backyard space perfectly to accommodate the 300+ guests! We had a lot of curve balls for Brad and he was just so comforting through the whole process!

Profile Picture Kacie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Pro DJ's were amazing. They truly kept us on track (timeline-wise) and managed to actually get us back on track at the beginning of our wedding (we started 45 minutes later). They were accommodating to finding all of the songs on my request list- including song covers found on Youtube! Our guests enjoyed their song selections as well and what I think is a cool diddy that they do is they ask for all of your guests to gather together on the dance floor to allow for one large group pic!!! Such a nice touch. Thank you SO much to Brad and his team.

Profile Picture Emera, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would hire All Pro DJs again and again and again!!! My wedding was full of obstacles (it rained, my bartenders didn't show up, it was a mess!) but Brad stepped in and helped with the crisis management. He kept people in good spirits and made sure we stayed on track with the flow of the night. I seriously can't thank him enough! When everyone was coming to me for answers and solutions, Brad was the only one who said, "Don't worry about x,y,z. I've got this handled!". The dance floor was packed all night and my guests had so much fun.

We also booked our photo booth through All Pro, and Ryan was an absolute doll! He was polite and helpful, funny and sweet, let me just say he was a big hit :) He danced by the photo booth, yelled out fun song requests, and his positive attitude was seriously contagious!! All my guests at the end of night were asking about the cute photo booth guy...

Thank you All Pro DJs for making what could have been a disastrous night a real success. I'll be forever grateful to you guys!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad and company did a great job and the photo booth stole the show. would highly recommend for not only your wedding but any celebration event in your life!!!
thanks
again
Sheri

Profile Picture sheri, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Brad on logistics for song choices and schedule, he was very responsive and friendly to talk to. I had a couple of changes prior to our wedding, and he was quick to let me know that they were fixed and send me the updated schedule. The day of, DJ Slater was great! Many of my guests came up to me during and after to tell me they loved the song choices and overall flow of the event. He was personable and accommodating during requests. I would recommend this DJ company in a heartbeat, they make your big day worry free!

Profile Picture Lora, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was GREAT!!!!! Everybody at the wedding loved him. Best vendor we had at the wedding.

Profile Picture Mara, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The goal of our wedding was to have everyone dancing and enjoying themselves ALL NIGHT!! Thanks to Brad and his team our guests had an INCREDIBLE time on our dance floor and cant stop talking about it!!! Brad went above and beyond his DJ duties making sure we had drinks at the head table and giving us a great pep talk behind the scenes and somehow reading the minds of our crowd to keep the party ALIVE!! We cant thank him and his team enough for truly making our night memorable and special :) I will recommend All Pro DJs to all my friends... THANK YOU from the Bride

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

All Pro DJS were extremely professional We used the photobooth at my daughter's wedding. it was a big hit and the attendant was pleasant , personable, and professional. From my first inquiry to the very last of the wedding they kept in touch, answered any questions I had and were just great to work with. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5531993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad and company were such a great addition to our wedding and reception. Not only was Brad super prepared with an itinerary broken down by song, but he was lively and fun for the entire time we had the pleasure of using his services. It was remarkably easy to meet with him and get an idea for the music we wanted played for our celebration. The day of the wedding he was there early and very helpful and on top of things.

Profile Picture Jessie , 8/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was incredible! He definitely made our night amazing...he lead the entire evening and made it perfect! All of his ideas were so well recieved and our guests just loved him. He was super organized and delivered just what he promised...an awesome night that was fun and carefree for us! We absolutely adored Brad and his awesome DJ talent! Thank you so much for making our day even more special with your kindness and joy!

Profile Picture User4393309, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was a wonderful DJ!! Would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad did an amazing job at our wedding. He put all of my wants at the highest priority and helped arrange the day to flow smoothly. He was very flexible with me and any last minute changes and I mean last mintue! At the very last second I added the flower girl and ring bearer to the grand entrance and Brad handled it with ease. The night continued in the same manner. Everyone who was giving a toast was well prepared because they were given a warning as well as encouraged before they went on the mic. My fiancé and I were also very aware of the events that were to occur which helped us figure out when to walk around, or sit and eat what we could of our dinner. Thanks to Brad we now have a great photo of all of our guests on their feet raising their hands as my husband and I kissed in the middle, really a great photo! The guests never left the dance floor from that point on. He also did a fabulous job of reading the crowd and playing the music that would get them on the dance floor. Everyone was very impressed with the night and continued to compliment Brad with his professionalism as well as how much fun they had on the dance floor.

We also ended up getting the photo booth. I was very hesitant as I wanted everyone to be involved in the events of the wedding and not in the photo booth BUT it was the BEST last minute decision I could have made. Ryan (Brad's Brother) made our photo strips that fit perfectly to our event. The photo booth was constantly being used with great get-ups and hysterical photos that are now in an album for my husband and I. I would highly recommend anyone to get a photo booth. My husband and I had blast taking pictures as well as our guests. I also love that our guest have a piece of the night to place on their fridge or wherever and remember how great of a time they had.

I would HIGHLY recommend Brad and Ryan. They are very professional and just great guys!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan was really down to earth and kept everyone is a great positive mood and kept people happy with the choice of music and the games we had. Also even with a stressful hour delay because of a couple wardrobe malfunctions he stuck with us and kept us calm and relaxed always informing us what we were going to do next and sticking to our timeline. He also worked very well with our photographer and venue of trying to keep everything on pace with what he had to work with! Again great guy really down to earth and never makes you feel silly with any ideas you may have and if you ever got stuck on an idea he would be there to work out the kinks with that Idea! WE had a great time with Ryan and recommend All Pro DJ's to anyone who is looking for a great company to work with!

Profile Picture Lanie, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was professional, helpful and made everything go off without a hitch! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Chuck, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was absolutely amazing at my wedding. He was super easy to work with, absolutely knows how to run a party and is completely professional. His assistant Trey was so amazing that it allowed Brad to take care of us as the bride and groom and my entire bridal party with anything we needed all while never missing a beat and keeping to a schedule that allowed for everything that needed to be done was done but also was so flexible it kept the dance floor full and the party hoping. I will never use another DJ again except this team. They helped greatly in making my dream wedding turn out EXACTLY as I had hoped. Thank you Brad and Trey. You guys rock!!!!!

Profile Picture Daniella, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews