133 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
131 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

All Pro DJs & Photobooth made our wedding night perfect! From the pre-planning to day of communication, I knew I had made the right choice for our DJ! I was very unfamiliar with the timeline of the day and Brad did an amazing job helping me through every step and providing suggestions when I needed them. Hayden was our DJ for the night and picked most of the music, besides the few requests I had. The night flowed perfectly and everyone had a great time. Brad also worked as our master of ceremonies and kept the evening on time. He checked in with us often to make sure everything was going the way we pictured it! We also had Trey and Jake running the photobooth throughout the night. This was a great addition to our night as it kept the guests entertained and gave them a favor to remember the night. Trey and Jake also put together a photo book with the photo strips from guests which came together perfectly. They say the DJ makes or breaks a wedding, and Brad and his team made this night PERFECT! I couldn't imagine it coming together any better. Thanks to All Pro for doing such an amazing job! I highly recommend them for any type of event!

Profile Picture Madison, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We highly recommend Brad and his awesome team!! You will not be disappointed. Wedding planning could get stressful but when you got a genuine vendor like Brad's DJ company, you will be good. Brad is very responsive. So responsive that he will call you right away to answer your questions or concerns. Our assigned DJ was Hayden and he was so nice and awesome. On the day of the wedding, Hayden had the party going and made sure everything went smoothly. We all had a great time. Brad was generous to give us a military discount too. Highly recommend All Pro Djs!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7781376, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided last minute to go with a DJ for our party and we were very happy with the quick response and great service!

Profile Picture User7555018, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When my husband and I met with Brad and his wife Lauren we liked them immediately, just all around good people. We can't thank them enough for the AMAZING job they did at our wedding! They kept the energy up, people were dancing that normally don't dance, it was so much fun! They went above and beyond! On top of keeping the party going Brad made sure Greg and I were always good, offering to get us a drink or get plate of food for us. He was just amazing! We're so appreciative! So many of our guests came up to me to tell me what a great job they did. My friends that attended will be booking with them for their April wedding! The right DJ is so important. Brides and grooms to be, book with these guys! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again! Love Christa & Greg Tuzzolino - 11/12/16

Profile Picture Christa, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were 100% impressed with ALL PRO DJS & PHOTOBOOTH! I would recommend them wholeheartedly! We used their impressive photo booth! Brad was EXCELLENT and such a help in discussing details. We also rented "up-lights" for our event that turned the room into something even more beautiful than we had ever hoped for! We had 315 guests, and everyone was able to take home a treasure! The props were great, too! We also received a really nice book with a hard copy of everyone's pics in it! So cool! I had many guests asking when I am posting the pics online because they liked how they turned out so much they want to share them on their social media! I would definitely encourage using ALL PRO DJS for your next event! You will NOT be disappointed. I know we were thrilled!!

Profile Picture User7506282, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography

Brad was amazing. He was so easy to work with, and a blast. He knows exactly how to run a wedding, and he plays great music! He brought Trey with him the day of, and he was just as great. I definitely saw both of them dancing throughout the night! Brad had the schedule down and changed it to flow with the night seamlessly, he was always providing updates on what is next and I can’t even tell you the number of times he asked if we needed anything or what he could do. I would definitely recommend All Pro DJs to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was great for our wedding! He played music at the right time and got the wedding going towards the end. Definitely recommend him in the future!

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hayden was amazing for our wedding he played all the right music at all the right times! And kept our guests dancing throughout the night! He was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great DJ

Profile Picture User7403041, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

OH MY GOSH! Seriously, Brad. Was. Amazing!!! All Pro DJs is definitely the way to go. Brad was so caring to the other vendors, that definitely won us over. He made the night flow well, he not once ever made us feel lost in the timeline, he had everything under control. He and his team gave 110% and beyond, they were all amazing and made sure that there was some movement on the dance floor.

Thank you so much All Pro DJs! You made our night amazing.

Profile Picture Michelle , 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My wife and I would absolutely recommend Brad Nielsen and his assistant Trey. Brad was extremely professional, and made our night run smoothly. Brad took care of all issues that arose, and was very encouraging and worked with my bride as the night went on. In addition to that, they both read the crowd and engaged with everyone throughout the night. They are far from someone with an iPod and some speakers, but hard workers. Brad even assisted our venue in directing tables on when to get food, got drinks and a plate of food for us, and constantly was checking on us during all the events. Not only did they help in these ways, but also gave advice on certain events, and how things should go; taking away all stress and allowed us to enjoy the night as bride and groom. I would recommend these two to anyone who asked in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kaleb, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was very professional, definitely an experienced wedding DJ. He was at least an hour early on the day of the wedding setting up for the ceremony and the reception. During the reception he was going above and beyond offering to get us drinks and asking if we needed anything. As the night went on and the sun went down (it was an outdoor reception) he was even running around helping to light the candles on the tables. Brad worked extremely well with our other vendors including the caterer and the coordinator to make sure that they were all on the same page and that our wedding was on time and running smoothly. I highly recommend Brad to any couple looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding!

Profile Picture User6750634, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was great. He continually reassured us that he would take care of everything once the ceremony started and he definitely did.
He kept the entire group involved to the point that we extended the reception an additional 2 1/2 hours. He got a feel for the group and played the music to keep everybody engaged. What a great night.

Profile Picture Ken , 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My DJ was excellent! He was on time and very helpful.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would tell them to absolutely go ahead and book this vendor.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was lucky enough to have a DJ/emcee combo for my large ceremony and I am so glad that I choose All Pro DJ's to help run my wedding! Slater was our DJ and he was so amazing at keeping people dancing and having a good time all night, and Brad was amazing at keeping my husband and I informed and the night running smoothly! We had the best time at our wedding and All Pro DJ's was definitely a big part in making that happen!

Profile Picture Alex, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

All Pro DJ was amazing Brad the owner took control and ran the whole event he coordinated it with the Event Staff at the Desert Ridge Marriott and everything was very smooth. Let me list a couple of things that Brad did that so impressed my wife and I.
(1) Sent both my Wife and I a detailed e-mail informing us the status of set up and preparation for Event 2 hours prior which allowed us to have peace of mind.
(2) He coordinated with the Vocalist and assisted with mixing making the Soloist sound even more amazing.
(3) During the Reception he visited the Sweet Heart table where we were seated on numerous occasions just to touch base and assist in maintain the tempo of the event.
There are other things that he did that just left us both with the feeling that he was very much on top of the event.
Very Professional and Highly Recommended

Profile Picture User6530627, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

We hired Brad with All Pro DJ's to DJ our backyard wedding recently. I don't know what we would have done with out him! He read the crowd the whole night, knew when to pump it up or drop it down. We provided him with a HUGE list of songs that we had wanted (7 1/2 hrs worth!!!) and just told him to pick and choose as he saw fit - he did a fabulous job and added some other songs that we hadn't thought about! Everyone loved the music and had a great time. He kept the whole reception/dinner/party rolling and kept us on track :) He was also there to get us drinks after we kept setting ours down for pictures etc - I highly recommend All Pro DJs for any wedding or event.

Great job Brad!!!!!

Sincerely,
Jeff & Kathy Riedmiller

Profile Picture Kathy, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Brad with All Pro DJs was amazing!! He ran our wedding without skipping a beat. He kept it fun, used our suggestions but also read the crowd to make sure he was playing what needed to be played. He always made us feel assured that if anything came up, he would know how to handle it. I always thought DJs just played music and said a few things here and there, but he worked the crowd and he made sure that everything was going smoothly. At the end of the night he saw me carrying some bags to the car and he wouldn't have it. He came and took everything from me to do it himself. That left a huge impression for sure. He was a pleasure to work with even during the planning stages. I am recommending Brad to close friends that are getting married soon too because I thought he was the absolute best. Thank you Brad!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 2/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brad and Evan were the DJ's for our wedding and they were BEYOND amazing. First, it took my now husband and I a very long time to find a DJ for our wedding. We knew what we wanted and what we didn't want, and a lot of other companies did not even bother to listen to what we had to say and how we wanted our night to go. When we met with Brad for the first time, we explained to him what we were looking for and he came up with a plan for our wedding that was PERFECT. Brad and Evan were both so organized and were more than helpful. Not only did they provide amazing uplighting for our venue and did the music for the ceremony (as well as helped time all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen down the isle), cocktail hour, reception, and our sparkler send off they also helped set up the room (the ceremony and reception were in the same room so it needed to be switched over). They served champagne for the toast, helped clear tables after dinner, made sure my husband and I had enough food and beverages and then stayed to help us clean up the venue and were just overall so wonderful. I would definitely hire them for another event and have already given their information out to everyone else I know. Brad and Evan were so professional, helpful and made our wedding night so incredibly amazing. They were the talk of the night! I wish I could give them more than five stars. Thanks guys for everything you did!!!

Profile Picture Jacqué, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We love having All Pro DJs at our school dances. The new lights were really cool. The only thing some students commented on was wanting the DJ to talk more. Maybe the next time, the DJ could interact a little more with the kids. But that is a minor detail.

Profile Picture User6058014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Stop looking for a DJ because you have found the best one out there! Brad is absolutely AMAZING!!! My wedding reception went off without a hitch. The night was perfect and seamless and that was all due to Brad. He is an amazing DJ with great energy. He did everything as we asked and played all the songs that we requested and whatever music/songs we left up to him to choose we were not disappointed. Brad is very intuitive with not only the vibe of the bride and groom but with the guests as well and overall vibe of the reception, he knows exactly what music to play. At our initial meeting I had no doubts or second guesses about hiring All Pro DJs for my wedding. Brad is truly great at what he does and he goes above and beyond just being a DJ, he was always checking on the groom and I to make sure that we were happy and even going as far as getting me a drink when I needed one. If you want your wedding reception to be perfect and exceed your expectations than hire All Pro DJs for the job and I promise you will not be sorry. Thank you All Pro for making my wedding reception the best ever!!

We also used All Pro for our Photo Booth and what a hit it was. Ryan ran the photo booth and he is a total doll! He has great energy just like Brad and you can tell he loves doing what he does. He too was also involved in making sure the night was perfect and that the groom and I were happy. My guests are still talking about the photo booth :) At the end of the night they give you a photo book of all the photos with messages written in it from the guests, it is truly an awesome keep sake.

I cannot thank you enough for all that you guys did!

Profile Picture User6047762, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brad was our DJ and he was incredible! We had the unfortunate event of my mother passing away just 11 days before the wedding and Brad was so great! We was supportive, attentive to needs and ensured our wedding dance floor was as full as we have always dreamed of! He was great at gauging the crowd and enhanced our backyard space perfectly to accommodate the 300+ guests! We had a lot of curve balls for Brad and he was just so comforting through the whole process!

Profile Picture Kacie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Pro DJ's were amazing. They truly kept us on track (timeline-wise) and managed to actually get us back on track at the beginning of our wedding (we started 45 minutes later). They were accommodating to finding all of the songs on my request list- including song covers found on Youtube! Our guests enjoyed their song selections as well and what I think is a cool diddy that they do is they ask for all of your guests to gather together on the dance floor to allow for one large group pic!!! Such a nice touch. Thank you SO much to Brad and his team.

Profile Picture Emera, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would hire All Pro DJs again and again and again!!! My wedding was full of obstacles (it rained, my bartenders didn't show up, it was a mess!) but Brad stepped in and helped with the crisis management. He kept people in good spirits and made sure we stayed on track with the flow of the night. I seriously can't thank him enough! When everyone was coming to me for answers and solutions, Brad was the only one who said, "Don't worry about x,y,z. I've got this handled!". The dance floor was packed all night and my guests had so much fun.

We also booked our photo booth through All Pro, and Ryan was an absolute doll! He was polite and helpful, funny and sweet, let me just say he was a big hit :) He danced by the photo booth, yelled out fun song requests, and his positive attitude was seriously contagious!! All my guests at the end of night were asking about the cute photo booth guy...

Thank you All Pro DJs for making what could have been a disastrous night a real success. I'll be forever grateful to you guys!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad and company did a great job and the photo booth stole the show. would highly recommend for not only your wedding but any celebration event in your life!!!
thanks