ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 5

Michelle Zaccheus · Married on 10/20/2018

Just what we were looking for

From the beginning, All Pro services were helpful and Lauren was extremely user friendly, reducing my stress from planning my wedding. On our big day, Ryan communicated well and basically did everything we wanted with no issues, made our wedding fun for everyone there. Would use them again, definately!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ellen Thornton · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ!

Brad was the best DJ!! He was very prepared and lead an awesome party! Everything was flawless!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Hayden!!!!

Hayden was an amazing DJ!!! He caterered to exactly what we wanted and made the whole process extremely easy. He did an excellent job of reading the atmosphere and crowd. Couldn’t have picked a better DJ.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 6
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 7
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 8

Joseph and Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Company

Very friendly and easy to work with. They made the whole experience easy and affordable.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Martin · Married on 07/21/2018

Trent and Brad from All Pro Djs did a fantastic job helping coordinate our event and make sure that things went smoothly. Communication was great, they knew what questions to ask, and our lack of music knowledge wasn't a big issue. They had everything covered. We had a couple of requests and they seamlessly integrated them into the night. Brad really listened to us when we described the vibe we wanted to have and his experience helped him provide alternatives when we had ideas that may not work well for such a big group. We had a great time and highly recommend their services. -C&M

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jason · Married on 06/20/2018

Brad and his crew were awesome. They did it all. They assisted the wedding planners, they helped set up chairs and help serve food. The music selection was perfect. The games were fun. Brad stsyed the entire night, making sure everything went smooth. He felt like a brother was my DJ.. The photo booth was a huge hit, with everybody dressing up for some awesome pictures. Weddings can be stressful but they made me feel at ease. We could not have picked a better DJ Service. Thank you the most amazing day ever.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Brad · Married on 06/02/2018

Brad and Ryan were top notch, would recommend them to anyone. If you need a DJ/ photo booth for your event look no further.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Brad and Ryan were so awesome! Very accommodating, everyone loved them! It was also great to have the photo booth and Dj services from one vendor! And the photo booth book was so cute!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 9

Kyle · Married on 05/11/2018

Hayden was a great DJ. Was very professional and flexable. Also very helpful with other things throughout the night. Photo booth is must have for a wedding, the attendant was great and all the pictures are awesome

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2018

Hayden was our wedding DJ and we couldn't be happier! From our initial phone call to the last dance, everything went as smoothly as possible. Hayden was attentive, checked in, and made sure everyone was having an amazing time. We highly recommend All Pro DJs.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

John was AMAZING!!! We loved him so much! He got the party going and kept everyone dancing!!!!! He worked with us for every detail we changed or improvised I would 100 % choose him again!!! He was my favorite dj I have ever seen at any wedding or event! Super cool! Great suggestions and ideas for songs we had no clue what to choose! Also the wedding was at my parents backyard and they commented on how clean and well he cleaned up! Didn’t have anything bad to say about him!! Thanks all pro! And John you are amazing!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/14/2018

Brad was awesome! He did a great job!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Amy · Married on 04/13/2018

Hayden was fantastic!! He took extra time to prepare and ensured everything went smoothly!! Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

We had exceptional service!!! I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ then John. He was so great and flexible. Even stayed an hour longer than planned. I can’t thank him enough for the fun he provided to ourselves and our guests! Thank you John!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Cassi · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone at my wedding commented after that they had the most fun with the best music! We had a blast! Ryan was awesome and attentive. He really felt out what our crowd responded to and ran with it. It was great.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Emmilee · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ Hayden was amazing! I would recommend and use him for any future events because he was awesome!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Hayden was out DJ and he was nothing but professional, thorough in double checking our wants and needs, and genuinely seemed like he had an awesome time too! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2018

Amazing! Brad worked with me and my new husband through all of the craziness and last minute changes, making sure he heard every one of my requests! He had great suggestions where I was lost and gave me every respect to make changes and suggestions where I needed them. Just know, weddings NEVER go exactly as planned (mine didn’t), and when they don’t, Brad took the lead and made sure NO ONE knew anything was adjusted! He went with the flow, read the audience and kept everyone happy. I’d use him again and recommend them to anyone who asks. Trust me, worth every penny and very reasonable at that!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Our DJ was Hayden and he was beyond amazing! He reached out to us wanting to meet before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable with how the timeline was going to work and just meeting him before the wedding day was helpful. Throughout the night he checked on us and even brought drinks to us and the wedding party! The guests all loved him! He helped the two man band we hired for the ceremony, he spoke with my photographer and videographer about the timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you, Hayden!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Blair · Married on 02/17/2018

When it came to the music for my wedding, I knew exactly what I wanted and All Pro Dj's delivered. I planned my wedding from Australia and found All Pro Dj's on WeddingWire and couldn't be happier! I was first contacted by Brad to go over everything and he was always cool about calling me at a convenient time based on the time difference and just super accommodating. Hayden was assigned for my wedding and he was awesome! We met up about a week before the wedding to go over any special requests and song choices. I gave him a list of songs that were "must plays" as well as an idea of the type of music I wanted. He played exactly what I asked for, as well as requests from the guests and kept the party going until midnight. I would highly recommend using All Pro Dj's and if you are lucky enough to get Hayden as your Dj, just know that you will have one less thing to stress about because he is amazing!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kris · Married on 02/15/2018

Hired him for a business event and he was great! Super dependable and made the night perfect!

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • Via

Via · Married on 02/10/2018

Hayden was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and provided so much guidance throughout the night! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/08/2018

All Pro DJs did a wonderful job at our event! We had our wedding reception in my parents backyard and All Pro DJs worked with us to set everything up easily and they made everything go smoothly. They did a wonderful job with the music and had the dance floor going all night until the last song! Everyone enjoyed All Pro DJs, thank you for making our night so memorable and so much fun!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Karalee · Married on 12/30/2017

They did an amazing job! Everyone seeemed to be having fun and enjoying the music. Definitely include the photo booth.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Allison · Married on 12/08/2017

Ryan was a great DJ! We had a 1920s themed wedding and he was able to cater to all of our needs!!

Sent on 01/16/2018