ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 2
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

We had exceptional service!!! I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ then John. He was so great and flexible. Even stayed an hour longer than planned. I can’t thank him enough for the fun he provided to ourselves and our guests! Thank you John!!

Cassi · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone at my wedding commented after that they had the most fun with the best music! We had a blast! Ryan was awesome and attentive. He really felt out what our crowd responded to and ran with it. It was great.

Emmilee · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ Hayden was amazing! I would recommend and use him for any future events because he was awesome!!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Hayden was out DJ and he was nothing but professional, thorough in double checking our wants and needs, and genuinely seemed like he had an awesome time too! Highly recommended!

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2018

Amazing! Brad worked with me and my new husband through all of the craziness and last minute changes, making sure he heard every one of my requests! He had great suggestions where I was lost and gave me every respect to make changes and suggestions where I needed them. Just know, weddings NEVER go exactly as planned (mine didn’t), and when they don’t, Brad took the lead and made sure NO ONE knew anything was adjusted! He went with the flow, read the audience and kept everyone happy. I’d use him again and recommend them to anyone who asks. Trust me, worth every penny and very reasonable at that!

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Our DJ was Hayden and he was beyond amazing! He reached out to us wanting to meet before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable with how the timeline was going to work and just meeting him before the wedding day was helpful. Throughout the night he checked on us and even brought drinks to us and the wedding party! The guests all loved him! He helped the two man band we hired for the ceremony, he spoke with my photographer and videographer about the timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you, Hayden!!!

Blair · Married on 02/17/2018

When it came to the music for my wedding, I knew exactly what I wanted and All Pro Dj's delivered. I planned my wedding from Australia and found All Pro Dj's on WeddingWire and couldn't be happier! I was first contacted by Brad to go over everything and he was always cool about calling me at a convenient time based on the time difference and just super accommodating. Hayden was assigned for my wedding and he was awesome! We met up about a week before the wedding to go over any special requests and song choices. I gave him a list of songs that were "must plays" as well as an idea of the type of music I wanted. He played exactly what I asked for, as well as requests from the guests and kept the party going until midnight. I would highly recommend using All Pro Dj's and if you are lucky enough to get Hayden as your Dj, just know that you will have one less thing to stress about because he is amazing!

Kris · Married on 02/15/2018

Hired him for a business event and he was great! Super dependable and made the night perfect!

• Via

Via · Married on 02/10/2018

Hayden was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and provided so much guidance throughout the night! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Kristen · Married on 01/08/2018

All Pro DJs did a wonderful job at our event! We had our wedding reception in my parents backyard and All Pro DJs worked with us to set everything up easily and they made everything go smoothly. They did a wonderful job with the music and had the dance floor going all night until the last song! Everyone enjoyed All Pro DJs, thank you for making our night so memorable and so much fun!!!

Karalee · Married on 12/30/2017

They did an amazing job! Everyone seeemed to be having fun and enjoying the music. Definitely include the photo booth.

Allison · Married on 12/08/2017

Ryan was a great DJ! We had a 1920s themed wedding and he was able to cater to all of our needs!!

Kevin · Married on 11/24/2017

Brad was fantastic for us and highly flexible allowing me full freedom to customize the song lists and make adjustments on the fly based on crowd reaction. He is professional and knows his DJ craft well, staying in constant communication with his client. Brad uses a wide variety of play lists and music genres to keep the crowd hopping! Brad was awesome, I would definitely use him again and highly recommend him to others.

Jennlynn.rowland@gmail.com · Married on 11/18/2017

John and Trey were extremely helpful. They ensured everything flowed smoothly throughout the whole night.

Rafael · Married on 11/18/2017

Both John our Dj and Trey our photo booth attendant were great. John really kept the whole room dancing, I loved the energy he created. He is truly a professional, I am very pleased with how my wedding music turned out!

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/11/2017

I met Brad 10 months ago at a Phoenix Bridal Expo. He had great energy and I immediately knew I wanted to book him for our wedding! He told me right away that he would be the one to DJ the event so I was very excited. Brad and his team were always very quick to respond and always very nice. Fast forward to the month of the wedding.. Brad made things SO stress free and assured me the music for the big day would be exactly what I'm looking for. He was 110% right. The music for ceremony and reception was amazing and he was so on point with all the songs. Our guests had a great time and I have Brad and All Pro DJs to thank!

Christina · Married on 11/04/2017

I thought everything was great!

Thomas · Married on 11/04/2017

We met with Brad (the owner) after seeing the All Pro crew at the Jan 2017 Bridal Show, and both of us really enjoyed talking to him. He has a really easy going personality, which refreshingly led to the meeting being an information exchange rather than a heavy hitting hard sell like some other DJs. Brad was easily available by email for questions, and we set up a phone call the couple weeks before the wedding to go over details. He was more than flexible in terms of our music choices for the processional/first dance/special dances.
    The day of, he and Ryan (who ran the photobooth) definitely brought their energy! The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the cocktail hour and dinner music were perfect. We had set up a general reception timeline in coordination with Brad, our photographer, and the venue, and Brad did a great job feeling the flow with announcements and adjusting the schedule a little when it needed it. He was a great MC, and was very attentive to our needs, checking in to make sure we had a good time and were taken care of!
    The photobooth was the hit of the party! A photo book was provided, which we used as the guest book. Ryan was fantastic at helping man the booth and making sure that not only our guests got in and signed the guest book, but also my husband and I! Ryan made sure to hunt us down before the end so that we had some photo booth shots together, and I’m so glad he did! We would highly recommend these guys for any event!

Elise · Married on 10/21/2017

Brad and his team did a great job taking care of all the details we didn't want to. His outline of our wedding day helped us keep all of our other vendors in check and really helped guide the night. The photo booth and up lighting we added on were spectacular and a big hit with our guests. Thank you so much for everything!

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

We were in a pinch as our DJ cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding. I called All pro djs and spoke with Brad who was amazing and did everything he could to get us the best DJ even on a short notice. Ryan was our DJ who was also amazing, personable and professional. They are very organized and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Ryan even went to each table introduced himself and got a feel for the crowd. Thank you so much Ryan and Brad for making our wedding wonderful and less stressed. My friends and family had a great time!

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ John was awesome!!! He was fantastic to work with, even before the wedding we had a skype call and he mad sure all of our questions were answered. It was even his bday that night which was cool that he still worked. The only thing is the photo booth guy was quiet and not all the guests knew to put a copy of the pictures in the keepsake book. I wish he took the pictures and handed them to the guests so they knew one was for us.

Tony · Married on 06/03/2017

We have been to events in the past, and photo booths were always a hit. This was our first time to actually hire one for ourselves. All Pro's photo booth has a really cool design and worked flawlessly. Our attendant Trey was professional and gave our guests great customer service. The provided photo scrap book will add to our great memories of the wedding. You will not go wrong with All Pro's Photo Booth service.

Ryan · Married on 05/27/2017

John was absolutely what we were looking for in a DJ. He was extremely helpful, easy to reach, and everyone at the wedding loved the music. He was flexible and let me pick out practically all of the music, and even let me create my own song for my bride to walk down the aisle to. He had all of the equipment and worked very well with the venue, I hardly had to do anything! He coordinated with the venue and vendors and really took the stress out of the big day. The day of he constantly made sure we had everything we needed and knew when to ask us questions so we weren't bothered on our special day. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of him on short notice, and I never had any doubts the whole time. I would recommend All Pro DJ's to anyone looking for great music, great service, and for someone who really takes pride in what they do.

Elise & Ryan Heeney

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ was flexible and open to all our requests. We had a great wedding a lot of fun!! thanks!

Andrew · Married on 03/25/2017

They were perfect for our 80 person wedding. Ryan was responsive, very accommodating to our requests and needs and a great DJ. He kept in contact with us and the venue, arrived with plenty of time to set up and started on time and was quick to clear out after the event. He was very professional, warm and a great presence on the mic.