133 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
131 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Our DJ was Hayden and he was beyond amazing! He reached out to us wanting to meet before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable with how the timeline was going to work and just meeting him before the wedding day was helpful. Throughout the night he checked on us and even brought drinks to us and the wedding party! The guests all loved him! He helped the two man band we hired for the ceremony, he spoke with my photographer and videographer about the timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you, Hayden!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hired him for a business event and he was great! Super dependable and made the night perfect!

Profile Picture Kris, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hayden was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and provided so much guidance throughout the night! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Viorela, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did an amazing job! Everyone seeemed to be having fun and enjoying the music. Definitely include the photo booth.

Profile Picture Karalee, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was a great DJ! We had a 1920s themed wedding and he was able to cater to all of our needs!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad was fantastic for us and highly flexible allowing me full freedom to customize the song lists and make adjustments on the fly based on crowd reaction. He is professional and knows his DJ craft well, staying in constant communication with his client. Brad uses a wide variety of play lists and music genres to keep the crowd hopping! Brad was awesome, I would definitely use him again and highly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Both John our Dj and Trey our photo booth attendant were great. John really kept the whole room dancing, I loved the energy he created. He is truly a professional, I am very pleased with how my wedding music turned out!

Profile Picture Rafael, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John and Trey were extremely helpful. They ensured everything flowed smoothly throughout the whole night.

Profile Picture Jennlynn.rowland@gmail.com, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Brad 10 months ago at a Phoenix Bridal Expo. He had great energy and I immediately knew I wanted to book him for our wedding! He told me right away that he would be the one to DJ the event so I was very excited. Brad and his team were always very quick to respond and always very nice. Fast forward to the month of the wedding.. Brad made things SO stress free and assured me the music for the big day would be exactly what I'm looking for. He was 110% right. The music for ceremony and reception was amazing and he was so on point with all the songs. Our guests had a great time and I have Brad and All Pro DJs to thank!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I thought everything was great!

Profile Picture Christina , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We met with Brad (the owner) after seeing the All Pro crew at the Jan 2017 Bridal Show, and both of us really enjoyed talking to him. He has a really easy going personality, which refreshingly led to the meeting being an information exchange rather than a heavy hitting hard sell like some other DJs. Brad was easily available by email for questions, and we set up a phone call the couple weeks before the wedding to go over details. He was more than flexible in terms of our music choices for the processional/first dance/special dances.
The day of, he and Ryan (who ran the photobooth) definitely brought their energy! The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the cocktail hour and dinner music were perfect. We had set up a general reception timeline in coordination with Brad, our photographer, and the venue, and Brad did a great job feeling the flow with announcements and adjusting the schedule a little when it needed it. He was a great MC, and was very attentive to our needs, checking in to make sure we had a good time and were taken care of!
The photobooth was the hit of the party! A photo book was provided, which we used as the guest book. Ryan was fantastic at helping man the booth and making sure that not only our guests got in and signed the guest book, but also my husband and I! Ryan made sure to hunt us down before the end so that we had some photo booth shots together, and I’m so glad he did! We would highly recommend these guys for any event!

Profile Picture Thomas, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad and his team did a great job taking care of all the details we didn't want to. His outline of our wedding day helped us keep all of our other vendors in check and really helped guide the night. The photo booth and up lighting we added on were spectacular and a big hit with our guests. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were in a pinch as our DJ cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding. I called All pro djs and spoke with Brad who was amazing and did everything he could to get us the best DJ even on a short notice. Ryan was our DJ who was also amazing, personable and professional. They are very organized and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Ryan even went to each table introduced himself and got a feel for the crowd. Thank you so much Ryan and Brad for making our wedding wonderful and less stressed. My friends and family had a great time!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ John was awesome!!! He was fantastic to work with, even before the wedding we had a skype call and he mad sure all of our questions were answered. It was even his bday that night which was cool that he still worked. The only thing is the photo booth guy was quiet and not all the guests knew to put a copy of the pictures in the keepsake book. I wish he took the pictures and handed them to the guests so they knew one was for us.

Profile Picture Megan , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have been to events in the past, and photo booths were always a hit. This was our first time to actually hire one for ourselves. All Pro's photo booth has a really cool design and worked flawlessly. Our attendant Trey was professional and gave our guests great customer service. The provided photo scrap book will add to our great memories of the wedding. You will not go wrong with All Pro's Photo Booth service.

Profile Picture Tony, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was absolutely what we were looking for in a DJ. He was extremely helpful, easy to reach, and everyone at the wedding loved the music. He was flexible and let me pick out practically all of the music, and even let me create my own song for my bride to walk down the aisle to. He had all of the equipment and worked very well with the venue, I hardly had to do anything! He coordinated with the venue and vendors and really took the stress out of the big day. The day of he constantly made sure we had everything we needed and knew when to ask us questions so we weren't bothered on our special day. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of him on short notice, and I never had any doubts the whole time. I would recommend All Pro DJ's to anyone looking for great music, great service, and for someone who really takes pride in what they do.

Elise & Ryan Heeney

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ was flexible and open to all our requests. We had a great wedding a lot of fun!! thanks!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were perfect for our 80 person wedding. Ryan was responsive, very accommodating to our requests and needs and a great DJ. He kept in contact with us and the venue, arrived with plenty of time to set up and started on time and was quick to clear out after the event. He was very professional, warm and a great presence on the mic.

Profile Picture User7966751, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All Pro DJs were a pleasure to work with. Not only are they the best value in the greater Phoenix area but they were always responsive whenever we communicated which is more than I can say for some of the other DJ services I tried to talk to. John worked our wedding and he was great. very easy to work with and he just "goy it" when I described what we wanted. I couldn't recommend them more. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Christopher, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Hayden as our DJ and he did a great job! Met up once before, gave him all requests and he made it happen. He didn't make any last minute stress for us.
Thank you!!

Profile Picture Aggie, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the best experience with my DJ, Hayden! He met with me beforehand to make sure my day was planned out perfectly, and was very open to working with a playlist I made because the music that was played at my wedding was so important to me. I also had a couple odd-ended requests for my first dance and Hayden was such a help making everything happen the way I dreamed it would! He was super nice and fun to my guests and made sure the timeline of the night was followed and everything went by smoothly! I got compliments all night from my guests on the DJ/music. Seriously, Hayden, you rocked it. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Savannah, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Ryan was a great DJ and so fun to have at our wedding! He read the crowd extremely well and knew what to play, took requests, communicated with us well. We were both unsure about the timing of the reception, but he suggested great wisdom which showed he had experience. While we were eating out meal at our wedding, he personally came over to us and asked us if we needed anything and was always intentional with us through out the night. All Pro DJ and Photobooth is definitely a MUST HAVE at your wedding!

Profile Picture Bailee, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Hayden and he was such a pleasure to work with! He exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding the best night ever!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnny was great! Accommodated last minute requests and really kept the party moving. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Alicia, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews