145 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
143 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Hayden was our wedding DJ and we couldn't be happier! From our initial phone call to the last dance, everything went as smoothly as possible. Hayden was attentive, checked in, and made sure everyone was having an amazing time. We highly recommend All Pro DJs.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was AMAZING!!! We loved him so much! He got the party going and kept everyone dancing!!!!! He worked with us for every detail we changed or improvised I would 100 % choose him again!!! He was my favorite dj I have ever seen at any wedding or event! Super cool! Great suggestions and ideas for songs we had no clue what to choose! Also the wedding was at my parents backyard and they commented on how clean and well he cleaned up! Didn’t have anything bad to say about him!! Thanks all pro! And John you are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was awesome! He did a great job!

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was fantastic!! He took extra time to prepare and ensured everything went smoothly!! Highly highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had exceptional service!!! I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ then John. He was so great and flexible. Even stayed an hour longer than planned. I can’t thank him enough for the fun he provided to ourselves and our guests! Thank you John!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at my wedding commented after that they had the most fun with the best music! We had a blast! Ryan was awesome and attentive. He really felt out what our crowd responded to and ran with it. It was great.

Profile Picture Cassi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Hayden was amazing! I would recommend and use him for any future events because he was awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Emmilee, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was out DJ and he was nothing but professional, thorough in double checking our wants and needs, and genuinely seemed like he had an awesome time too! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing! Brad worked with me and my new husband through all of the craziness and last minute changes, making sure he heard every one of my requests! He had great suggestions where I was lost and gave me every respect to make changes and suggestions where I needed them. Just know, weddings NEVER go exactly as planned (mine didn’t), and when they don’t, Brad took the lead and made sure NO ONE knew anything was adjusted! He went with the flow, read the audience and kept everyone happy. I’d use him again and recommend them to anyone who asks. Trust me, worth every penny and very reasonable at that!

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When it came to the music for my wedding, I knew exactly what I wanted and All Pro Dj's delivered. I planned my wedding from Australia and found All Pro Dj's on WeddingWire and couldn't be happier! I was first contacted by Brad to go over everything and he was always cool about calling me at a convenient time based on the time difference and just super accommodating. Hayden was assigned for my wedding and he was awesome! We met up about a week before the wedding to go over any special requests and song choices. I gave him a list of songs that were "must plays" as well as an idea of the type of music I wanted. He played exactly what I asked for, as well as requests from the guests and kept the party going until midnight. I would highly recommend using All Pro Dj's and if you are lucky enough to get Hayden as your Dj, just know that you will have one less thing to stress about because he is amazing!

Profile Picture Blair, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

Our DJ was Hayden and he was beyond amazing! He reached out to us wanting to meet before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable with how the timeline was going to work and just meeting him before the wedding day was helpful. Throughout the night he checked on us and even brought drinks to us and the wedding party! The guests all loved him! He helped the two man band we hired for the ceremony, he spoke with my photographer and videographer about the timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you, Hayden!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hired him for a business event and he was great! Super dependable and made the night perfect!

Profile Picture Kris, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hayden was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and provided so much guidance throughout the night! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Via, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All Pro DJs did a wonderful job at our event! We had our wedding reception in my parents backyard and All Pro DJs worked with us to set everything up easily and they made everything go smoothly. They did a wonderful job with the music and had the dance floor going all night until the last song! Everyone enjoyed All Pro DJs, thank you for making our night so memorable and so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

They did an amazing job! Everyone seeemed to be having fun and enjoying the music. Definitely include the photo booth.

Profile Picture Karalee, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was a great DJ! We had a 1920s themed wedding and he was able to cater to all of our needs!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad was fantastic for us and highly flexible allowing me full freedom to customize the song lists and make adjustments on the fly based on crowd reaction. He is professional and knows his DJ craft well, staying in constant communication with his client. Brad uses a wide variety of play lists and music genres to keep the crowd hopping! Brad was awesome, I would definitely use him again and highly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Both John our Dj and Trey our photo booth attendant were great. John really kept the whole room dancing, I loved the energy he created. He is truly a professional, I am very pleased with how my wedding music turned out!

Profile Picture Rafael, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John and Trey were extremely helpful. They ensured everything flowed smoothly throughout the whole night.

Profile Picture Jennlynn.rowland@gmail.com, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Brad 10 months ago at a Phoenix Bridal Expo. He had great energy and I immediately knew I wanted to book him for our wedding! He told me right away that he would be the one to DJ the event so I was very excited. Brad and his team were always very quick to respond and always very nice. Fast forward to the month of the wedding.. Brad made things SO stress free and assured me the music for the big day would be exactly what I'm looking for. He was 110% right. The music for ceremony and reception was amazing and he was so on point with all the songs. Our guests had a great time and I have Brad and All Pro DJs to thank!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I thought everything was great!

Profile Picture Christina , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We met with Brad (the owner) after seeing the All Pro crew at the Jan 2017 Bridal Show, and both of us really enjoyed talking to him. He has a really easy going personality, which refreshingly led to the meeting being an information exchange rather than a heavy hitting hard sell like some other DJs. Brad was easily available by email for questions, and we set up a phone call the couple weeks before the wedding to go over details. He was more than flexible in terms of our music choices for the processional/first dance/special dances.
The day of, he and Ryan (who ran the photobooth) definitely brought their energy! The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the cocktail hour and dinner music were perfect. We had set up a general reception timeline in coordination with Brad, our photographer, and the venue, and Brad did a great job feeling the flow with announcements and adjusting the schedule a little when it needed it. He was a great MC, and was very attentive to our needs, checking in to make sure we had a good time and were taken care of!
The photobooth was the hit of the party! A photo book was provided, which we used as the guest book. Ryan was fantastic at helping man the booth and making sure that not only our guests got in and signed the guest book, but also my husband and I! Ryan made sure to hunt us down before the end so that we had some photo booth shots together, and I’m so glad he did! We would highly recommend these guys for any event!

Profile Picture Thomas, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad and his team did a great job taking care of all the details we didn't want to. His outline of our wedding day helped us keep all of our other vendors in check and really helped guide the night. The photo booth and up lighting we added on were spectacular and a big hit with our guests. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were in a pinch as our DJ cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding. I called All pro djs and spoke with Brad who was amazing and did everything he could to get us the best DJ even on a short notice. Ryan was our DJ who was also amazing, personable and professional. They are very organized and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Ryan even went to each table introduced himself and got a feel for the crowd. Thank you so much Ryan and Brad for making our wedding wonderful and less stressed. My friends and family had a great time!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/7/17, 1 Review