ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 5
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 6

Valerie Felton · Getting married on 08/04/2020

DJ made our wedding a party!

Hayden was our wedding DJ and he was super cool with what we requested. Hit all the ceremony songs and transitions on the mark. Helped us knock our first dance out of the park. Low key, keeping the party going, and ok with some of our more ridiculous song choices. Very accommodating to roll with the flow of the night. Would highly recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Monica · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing DJ that goes above and beyond!

Choosing Brad and All Pro DJs was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.
    Leading up to the big day, Brad and his staff at All Pro DJs were easy to work with and very accommodating in helping us plan our wedding from the Midwest. Brad's years of expertise shined in his ability to create the perfect itinerary and playlist for our reception, which included both contemporary and personal music selections.
    Brad (our DJ) brought an assistant (Ryan) and went above and beyond his expected duties in order to ensure that everything went smoothly.
    While dealing with adverse weather conditions before and during our outdoor reception, Brad took the lead in solving unexpected problems as they arose and coordinated with the venue, rental company and caterer during the setup minimize any disturbances. This was in addition to seamlessly setting up his equipment, speakers and, up-lighting in a tasteful manner and being a fantastic DJ and MC extraordinaire.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Devon Hylander · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DJ for weddings

Hayden was a great DJ for our wedding! He was so attentive to me and my husband, and his music selections were spot on to keep everyone on their feet dancing.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Radtke · Married on 04/20/2019

Ryan is awesome!

Ryan truly helped make a beautiful night! He made perfect suggestions when we needed it, kept us updated on the timeline throughout the night and helped us iron out the kinks when we started running behind. He had an awesome attitude and he even let the bride (me!) do karaoke to my favorite song at the end of the night! Such a highlight for me! THEN Ryan sang karaoke to another song of the same artist! He dance battled a young cousin of mine with their Fortnite dance moves! Ryan was awesome and 100% do we recommend him and DJ Pro’s for future events! No more weddings for us, but can we have Ryan at all future parties please?! Thanks again Ryan and crew! You’re all awesome and we appreciate you so much!

Sent on 04/25/2019

arlene · Married on 04/13/2019

Extremely Happy!

John and his team were so amazing to work with. They were incredibly accommodating, friendly and professional. Everyone danced their butts off at our wedding and our dance fooor was packed the entire time!

Everything went incredibly smooth and John occasionally checked in with me if there was a questionable song request. He was I totally control.

Our friends also loved the photo booth! A must add on for sure

Sent on 04/23/2019

Monique · Married on 04/06/2019

Fun, amazing, & professional

Hayden was amazing during our wedding. We didn’t want him to leave, so we kept extending our time with him because that’s how much fun we were having. He was very attentive to what we needed. I feel like DJs are a huge component to a great wedding, and he was one of them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Carolyn Schwarzwaelder · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything We Dreamt They Would Be!

Brad and Travis were a big part in making Lindsay snd Shawn’s Wedding Day the best day ever! They are both consummate professionals, and great at what they do! Everyone at the wedding loved them, and was totally involved in the music fun! Brad and Travis fit right in, and were part of the party! Their super lighting set the stage for a wonderful evening too! They are people you are very happy to meet, and even stay in touch with afterwards! I just love that they were part of our incredible day, and know they would do the same for anyone wanting to hire them for their event!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Future Q.

Future Q. · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful team!

BRAD, YOU FREAKING ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN THANK YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL TEAM SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR SUCH A KICK ASS WEDDING PARTY~YOU GUYS TRULY ARE THE CATS MEOW MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY EVENTS IN THE FUTURE THAT REQUIRE A DJ BUT IF I DO WE MOST CERTAINLY WILL BE REACHING OUT 6 STARS TO YOU FRIEND AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL PEOPLE LOVEUALL!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Bradley Lanemann · Married on 03/23/2019

All pro DJ’s were excellent

Hayden was outstanding, very responsive, professional and adapted to everything on the fly which took a lot of pressure and stress off of my wife and I. I can’t say enough positive things about Hayden. I would absolutely recommend him. Although I did not have much interaction with the photo booth attendant(because I was out and about with guests) The guests loved the photo booth and I loved the photo book I was given at the end. The smaller black photo booth was exactly what my wife and I wanted. The inflatable one was way too big and an eye sore so I so glad they were able to bring the smaller one. It was a last minute add but added so much to the memories and would def recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Experience!

My next wedding I’ll use them again! Jk, everything about the experience start finish was exceptional.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Camille

Camille Don · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing! Would highly recommend

Hayden was very professional and really kept the wedding event great! My family and friends were impressed as wel. It was everything that my husband and I wanted for our wedding! Thank you ☺️

Sent on 03/18/2019

Brittany Messer · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent job!

John did an amazing job and did a great job communicating and interacting with the guest!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Gardner · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing, so much fun!

Amazing, awesome, great, energetic, best all around are just a few of the words to describe our experience with All Pro DJ. Don't look any further for another DJ company.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect DJ experience!

Ryan was our DJ and absolutely went above and beyond for our wedding! He worked with us regarding our music selection and even made last minute changes the day before the wedding and day of the wedding! We also asked to add extra time on the wedding day which Ryan happily accommodated. He played all of the music we asked for and also had his own perfect music selection for all parts of our wedding! Our reception was a blast, and the music kept everyone on the dance floor. We truly appreciated him as a DJ, and we would recommend this company and DJ to any couple looking for a great experience with great music!

Sent on 03/14/2019

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! You and Connor were fantastic to work with and had such great friends and family. It was my pleasure to DJ and emcee for you guys and when I saw that the floor was still packed and active at 11:30, I was glad to keep it going for you! I would do it again any time!

Haley Durazo · Married on 03/01/2019

I would highly recommend Brad

Brad & Trevor were awesome. Brad was so patient and did everything exactly how I wanted it. The music was great, the guests had such a good time. Our wedding was perfect! Thanks again brad, you’re the best.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 7
  • Marissa

Marissa Morah · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing—A Night to Remember

Ryan and his team blew my expectations out of the water. His team frequently checked in with me before the big day. On my wedding day, Ryan frequently kept communication going to make sure me, my husband, and my family were happy and enjoying the night. He was awesome! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding DJ

Hayden was our DJ and he was perfect! I would highly recommend him and his expertise. He did so much more than expected to make our day memorable and to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves on the dance floor.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Adrianna · Married on 02/09/2019

Hayden was amazing!

Hayden was SUCH a great DJ! He did an amazing job of managing the night. It was sooooooo easy. He did a great job of feeling the crowd and our vibe. You can tell he loves what he does because he was dancing behind his booth just as much as we were! After the wedding, all of our guests raved what a great party it was. We have Hayden to thank for helping make it such a great day!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Jayne Alver · Married on 02/02/2019

Hayden was the best!

Hayden was seriously amazing! He really made our reception a blast! I gave him a few must play songs and he totally understood our vibe. I would 100% recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ Team We Could Ever Ask For!

We found All Pros DJ through our venue, and we could not be happier. From the planning process to the day-of coordination, the team has been so awesome! Brad was so great leading and assisting us with the planning process, and Hayden (assisted by Brad and Lucas) was so amazing in making sure our day goes smoothly and was very flexible/creative with our last-minute requests. The dream team truly played a critical role in making sure our guests and us have the best experience ever. We could not imagine hiring anyone else! Thank you for truly bringing our visions to live and giving us the most meaningful day to remember for years to come.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Karthik Ramanan · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolute perfection - professional, flexible, and personable

Hayden was absolutely fantastic. We could not have asked for a better DJ. We had a dual ceremony, one Hindu and one Christian. The Hindu ceremony required several music tracks that were different than what he was used to, and we failed to give him adequate instructions on our end until the morning of the wedding. Still, he synced up with our MC for the Hindu ceremony earlier that morning, sorted out all his questions, and executed it perfectly. And the Christian ceremony, reception, and dancing afterwards were all flawless. He communicated with our videographers to get them audio from his soundboard for their video recordings. He also coordinated with one of my groomsmen for two live musical performances in two locations at the venue. We had Hayden at the venue for 14+ hours of intense work, and he came through for us big time. I can’t recommend him and the staff at All Pro DJ enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

John was the best!

We absolutely loved working with our DJ, John, for our wedding! He was very responsive and easy to work with before our wedding day, and he had a great personality that got our guests to enjoy themselves and dance on the day of! My husband loves music so he put together some playlists for John to give him ideas of what type of music we were looking for. We received so many compliments about our DJ and the music, and we would HIGHLY recommend John to anyone that wants a fun and energetic DJ!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

All Pro Djs made our wedding more than we ever could imagined! Brad was so responsive to all our needs and alway made sure everything that was going on was what we wanted! He checked in multiple times during the night to make sure we were ok with the scheduled events. Very kind and passionate about what he does! I would highly recommend All Pro Djs to anyone who wants to have a wonderful time out on the dance floor!

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • FutureMrsHedger

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Hayden was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend and he was incredible! He had a great energy and really kept everyone dancing until the end! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Chantelle · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Our experience was excellent! Everything was so easy! : ) I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018