ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 2
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4

Karthik Ramanan · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolute perfection - professional, flexible, and personable

Hayden was absolutely fantastic. We could not have asked for a better DJ. We had a dual ceremony, one Hindu and one Christian. The Hindu ceremony required several music tracks that were different than what he was used to, and we failed to give him adequate instructions on our end until the morning of the wedding. Still, he synced up with our MC for the Hindu ceremony earlier that morning, sorted out all his questions, and executed it perfectly. And the Christian ceremony, reception, and dancing afterwards were all flawless. He communicated with our videographers to get them audio from his soundboard for their video recordings. He also coordinated with one of my groomsmen for two live musical performances in two locations at the venue. We had Hayden at the venue for 14+ hours of intense work, and he came through for us big time. I can’t recommend him and the staff at All Pro DJ enough!

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

John was the best!

We absolutely loved working with our DJ, John, for our wedding! He was very responsive and easy to work with before our wedding day, and he had a great personality that got our guests to enjoy themselves and dance on the day of! My husband loves music so he put together some playlists for John to give him ideas of what type of music we were looking for. We received so many compliments about our DJ and the music, and we would HIGHLY recommend John to anyone that wants a fun and energetic DJ!

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

All Pro Djs made our wedding more than we ever could imagined! Brad was so responsive to all our needs and alway made sure everything that was going on was what we wanted! He checked in multiple times during the night to make sure we were ok with the scheduled events. Very kind and passionate about what he does! I would highly recommend All Pro Djs to anyone who wants to have a wonderful time out on the dance floor!

• FutureMrsHedger

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Hayden was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend and he was incredible! He had a great energy and really kept everyone dancing until the end! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Chantelle · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Our experience was excellent! Everything was so easy! : ) I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

April Hong · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing night

Hayden our DJ, Trevor and Lucas, our photo booth attendants were so great and fun! They made sure to give us and our guests the best time. 110% would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ and photo booth.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 11/10/2018

Our DJ Hayden with all pros Djs & photobooths was amazing. He made sure everything happened exactly how we wanted it to.

I was very pleased with our DJ Hayden. He did great! I would absolutely recommend him.

Camille Firestone · Married on 11/09/2018

100% Recommend Brad & All Pro DJs!

Five stars is not even enough to give Brad and All Pro Dj’s. Brad and his team not only made the experience stress free, but enjoyable and seamless in the months leading up to the wedding. They were beyond responsive and always friendly and helpful. Brad called me just to discuss wedding details, our preferences, and how I was feeling in the week leading up to the wedding, and he really got me excited about the wedding. During the wedding, Brad was an absolute all star! Not only is he an exceptional DJ, that kept the party going and the entire room having a blast, getting more of the crowd on the dance floor than I have ever seen at a wedding, but he is so much more! He worked with the wedding coordinator, the photographer, and venue staff behind the scenes to ensure everything was set up and aligned to the overall schedule without any hassle whatsoever. He ensured throughout the night that my (now) husband and I were having a great time, were fed, had drinks, and was ready to adjust anything we wanted changed! He was half DJ, half wedding coordinator and assured the flow of the wedding/schedule went according to plan, AND he played all the music we were hoping for plus so many fun songs that everyone clearly liked to dance to, checking in with us throughout the night to see if we wanted anything else. Hiring Brad and All Pro Djs is an absolute no brainer and we would do it again in a heartbeat!

• Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz & Jace’s Wedding

John was a great DJ. He made sure that everything stayed on schedule and our guest enjoyed all the music that was played. I would definitely recommend for your wedding.

Katrina Warriner · Married on 11/03/2018

Helped the Party Flow

I was so impressed by the professionalism and flexibility of our wedding DJ, Hayden. He was amazing not only did he provide a great flow throughout the night he saw our vision and helped it become reality. Then during dancing he played an amazing mix of what my wife and I wanted to hear and our guests requests. Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Bre and Aramis · Married on 11/02/2018

So much fun!

The DJ you select can really make or break your reception. Rest assured that John at All Pro DJ’s will MC a flawless event. He’s very thourough, has a great personality, and most importantly, kept the party going. We had so much fun and a lot of our guests did too! Thanks John!

• Renee

Renee Williams-Douglass · Married on 10/21/2018

Best DJ ever!!

We had Hayden as our DJ for our wedding and he could not have been more perfect. I told him what we liked and he took care of everything. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Him as he kept the wedding going and kept all the activities planned out perfectly.

Michelle Zaccheus · Married on 10/20/2018

Just what we were looking for

From the beginning, All Pro services were helpful and Lauren was extremely user friendly, reducing my stress from planning my wedding. On our big day, Ryan communicated well and basically did everything we wanted with no issues, made our wedding fun for everyone there. Would use them again, definately!

Ellen Thornton · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ!

Brad was the best DJ!! He was very prepared and lead an awesome party! Everything was flawless!!

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Hayden!!!!

Hayden was an amazing DJ!!! He caterered to exactly what we wanted and made the whole process extremely easy. He did an excellent job of reading the atmosphere and crowd. Couldn’t have picked a better DJ.

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 5
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 6
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 7

Joseph and Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Company

Very friendly and easy to work with. They made the whole experience easy and affordable.

Martin · Married on 07/21/2018

Trent and Brad from All Pro Djs did a fantastic job helping coordinate our event and make sure that things went smoothly. Communication was great, they knew what questions to ask, and our lack of music knowledge wasn't a big issue. They had everything covered. We had a couple of requests and they seamlessly integrated them into the night. Brad really listened to us when we described the vibe we wanted to have and his experience helped him provide alternatives when we had ideas that may not work well for such a big group. We had a great time and highly recommend their services. -C&M

Jason · Married on 06/20/2018

Brad and his crew were awesome. They did it all. They assisted the wedding planners, they helped set up chairs and help serve food. The music selection was perfect. The games were fun. Brad stsyed the entire night, making sure everything went smooth. He felt like a brother was my DJ.. The photo booth was a huge hit, with everybody dressing up for some awesome pictures. Weddings can be stressful but they made me feel at ease. We could not have picked a better DJ Service. Thank you the most amazing day ever.

Brad · Married on 06/02/2018

Brad and Ryan were top notch, would recommend them to anyone. If you need a DJ/ photo booth for your event look no further.

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Brad and Ryan were so awesome! Very accommodating, everyone loved them! It was also great to have the photo booth and Dj services from one vendor! And the photo booth book was so cute!

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 8

Kyle · Married on 05/11/2018

Hayden was a great DJ. Was very professional and flexable. Also very helpful with other things throughout the night. Photo booth is must have for a wedding, the attendant was great and all the pictures are awesome

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2018

Hayden was our wedding DJ and we couldn't be happier! From our initial phone call to the last dance, everything went as smoothly as possible. Hayden was attentive, checked in, and made sure everyone was having an amazing time. We highly recommend All Pro DJs.

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

John was AMAZING!!! We loved him so much! He got the party going and kept everyone dancing!!!!! He worked with us for every detail we changed or improvised I would 100 % choose him again!!! He was my favorite dj I have ever seen at any wedding or event! Super cool! Great suggestions and ideas for songs we had no clue what to choose! Also the wedding was at my parents backyard and they commented on how clean and well he cleaned up! Didn’t have anything bad to say about him!! Thanks all pro! And John you are amazing!!!

Jenn · Married on 04/14/2018

Brad was awesome! He did a great job!

Amy · Married on 04/13/2018

Hayden was fantastic!! He took extra time to prepare and ensured everything went smoothly!! Highly highly recommend!!