ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 5

Camille Don · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing! Would highly recommend

Hayden was very professional and really kept the wedding event great! My family and friends were impressed as wel. It was everything that my husband and I wanted for our wedding! Thank you ☺️

Brittany Messer · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent job!

John did an amazing job and did a great job communicating and interacting with the guest!

• Lisa

Lisa Gardner · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing, so much fun!

Amazing, awesome, great, energetic, best all around are just a few of the words to describe our experience with All Pro DJ. Don't look any further for another DJ company.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect DJ experience!

Ryan was our DJ and absolutely went above and beyond for our wedding! He worked with us regarding our music selection and even made last minute changes the day before the wedding and day of the wedding! We also asked to add extra time on the wedding day which Ryan happily accommodated. He played all of the music we asked for and also had his own perfect music selection for all parts of our wedding! Our reception was a blast, and the music kept everyone on the dance floor. We truly appreciated him as a DJ, and we would recommend this company and DJ to any couple looking for a great experience with great music!

Sent on 03/18/2019

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! You and Connor were fantastic to work with and had such great friends and family. It was my pleasure to DJ and emcee for you guys and when I saw that the floor was still packed and active at 11:30, I was glad to keep it going for you! I would do it again any time!

Haley Durazo · Married on 03/01/2019

I would highly recommend Brad

Brad & Trevor were awesome. Brad was so patient and did everything exactly how I wanted it. The music was great, the guests had such a good time. Our wedding was perfect! Thanks again brad, you’re the best.

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 6
  • Marissa

Marissa Morah · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing—A Night to Remember

Ryan and his team blew my expectations out of the water. His team frequently checked in with me before the big day. On my wedding day, Ryan frequently kept communication going to make sure me, my husband, and my family were happy and enjoying the night. He was awesome! Highly recommended!

Taylor · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding DJ

Hayden was our DJ and he was perfect! I would highly recommend him and his expertise. He did so much more than expected to make our day memorable and to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves on the dance floor.

Adrianna · Married on 02/09/2019

Hayden was amazing!

Hayden was SUCH a great DJ! He did an amazing job of managing the night. It was sooooooo easy. He did a great job of feeling the crowd and our vibe. You can tell he loves what he does because he was dancing behind his booth just as much as we were! After the wedding, all of our guests raved what a great party it was. We have Hayden to thank for helping make it such a great day!

Jayne Alver · Married on 02/02/2019

Hayden was the best!

Hayden was seriously amazing! He really made our reception a blast! I gave him a few must play songs and he totally understood our vibe. I would 100% recommend him for any wedding!

• I

Iris · Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ Team We Could Ever Ask For!

We found All Pros DJ through our venue, and we could not be happier. From the planning process to the day-of coordination, the team has been so awesome! Brad was so great leading and assisting us with the planning process, and Hayden (assisted by Brad and Lucas) was so amazing in making sure our day goes smoothly and was very flexible/creative with our last-minute requests. The dream team truly played a critical role in making sure our guests and us have the best experience ever. We could not imagine hiring anyone else! Thank you for truly bringing our visions to live and giving us the most meaningful day to remember for years to come.

Karthik Ramanan · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolute perfection - professional, flexible, and personable

Hayden was absolutely fantastic. We could not have asked for a better DJ. We had a dual ceremony, one Hindu and one Christian. The Hindu ceremony required several music tracks that were different than what he was used to, and we failed to give him adequate instructions on our end until the morning of the wedding. Still, he synced up with our MC for the Hindu ceremony earlier that morning, sorted out all his questions, and executed it perfectly. And the Christian ceremony, reception, and dancing afterwards were all flawless. He communicated with our videographers to get them audio from his soundboard for their video recordings. He also coordinated with one of my groomsmen for two live musical performances in two locations at the venue. We had Hayden at the venue for 14+ hours of intense work, and he came through for us big time. I can’t recommend him and the staff at All Pro DJ enough!

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

John was the best!

We absolutely loved working with our DJ, John, for our wedding! He was very responsive and easy to work with before our wedding day, and he had a great personality that got our guests to enjoy themselves and dance on the day of! My husband loves music so he put together some playlists for John to give him ideas of what type of music we were looking for. We received so many compliments about our DJ and the music, and we would HIGHLY recommend John to anyone that wants a fun and energetic DJ!

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

All Pro Djs made our wedding more than we ever could imagined! Brad was so responsive to all our needs and alway made sure everything that was going on was what we wanted! He checked in multiple times during the night to make sure we were ok with the scheduled events. Very kind and passionate about what he does! I would highly recommend All Pro Djs to anyone who wants to have a wonderful time out on the dance floor!

• FutureMrsHedger

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Hayden was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend and he was incredible! He had a great energy and really kept everyone dancing until the end! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Chantelle · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Our experience was excellent! Everything was so easy! : ) I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

April Hong · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing night

Hayden our DJ, Trevor and Lucas, our photo booth attendants were so great and fun! They made sure to give us and our guests the best time. 110% would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ and photo booth.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 11/10/2018

Our DJ Hayden with all pros Djs & photobooths was amazing. He made sure everything happened exactly how we wanted it to.

I was very pleased with our DJ Hayden. He did great! I would absolutely recommend him.

Camille Firestone · Married on 11/09/2018

100% Recommend Brad & All Pro DJs!

Five stars is not even enough to give Brad and All Pro Dj’s. Brad and his team not only made the experience stress free, but enjoyable and seamless in the months leading up to the wedding. They were beyond responsive and always friendly and helpful. Brad called me just to discuss wedding details, our preferences, and how I was feeling in the week leading up to the wedding, and he really got me excited about the wedding. During the wedding, Brad was an absolute all star! Not only is he an exceptional DJ, that kept the party going and the entire room having a blast, getting more of the crowd on the dance floor than I have ever seen at a wedding, but he is so much more! He worked with the wedding coordinator, the photographer, and venue staff behind the scenes to ensure everything was set up and aligned to the overall schedule without any hassle whatsoever. He ensured throughout the night that my (now) husband and I were having a great time, were fed, had drinks, and was ready to adjust anything we wanted changed! He was half DJ, half wedding coordinator and assured the flow of the wedding/schedule went according to plan, AND he played all the music we were hoping for plus so many fun songs that everyone clearly liked to dance to, checking in with us throughout the night to see if we wanted anything else. Hiring Brad and All Pro Djs is an absolute no brainer and we would do it again in a heartbeat!

• Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz & Jace’s Wedding

John was a great DJ. He made sure that everything stayed on schedule and our guest enjoyed all the music that was played. I would definitely recommend for your wedding.

Katrina Warriner · Married on 11/03/2018

Helped the Party Flow

I was so impressed by the professionalism and flexibility of our wedding DJ, Hayden. He was amazing not only did he provide a great flow throughout the night he saw our vision and helped it become reality. Then during dancing he played an amazing mix of what my wife and I wanted to hear and our guests requests. Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Bre and Aramis · Married on 11/02/2018

So much fun!

The DJ you select can really make or break your reception. Rest assured that John at All Pro DJ’s will MC a flawless event. He’s very thourough, has a great personality, and most importantly, kept the party going. We had so much fun and a lot of our guests did too! Thanks John!

• Renee

Renee Williams-Douglass · Married on 10/21/2018

Best DJ ever!!

We had Hayden as our DJ for our wedding and he could not have been more perfect. I told him what we liked and he took care of everything. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Him as he kept the wedding going and kept all the activities planned out perfectly.

Michelle Zaccheus · Married on 10/20/2018

Just what we were looking for

From the beginning, All Pro services were helpful and Lauren was extremely user friendly, reducing my stress from planning my wedding. On our big day, Ryan communicated well and basically did everything we wanted with no issues, made our wedding fun for everyone there. Would use them again, definately!

Ellen Thornton · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ!

Brad was the best DJ!! He was very prepared and lead an awesome party! Everything was flawless!!

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Hayden!!!!

Hayden was an amazing DJ!!! He caterered to exactly what we wanted and made the whole process extremely easy. He did an excellent job of reading the atmosphere and crowd. Couldn’t have picked a better DJ.

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 7