ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

160 | Mesa, AZ

160 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

160 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Katie · Getting married on 11/24/2018

All Pro Djs made our wedding more than we ever could imagined! Brad was so responsive to all our needs and alway made sure everything that was going on was what we wanted! He checked in multiple times during the night to make sure we were ok with the scheduled events. Very kind and passionate about what he does! I would highly recommend All Pro Djs to anyone who wants to have a wonderful time out on the dance floor!

April Hong · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing night

Hayden our DJ, Trevor and Lucas, our photo booth attendants were so great and fun! They made sure to give us and our guests the best time. 110% would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ and photo booth.

• Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz & Jace’s Wedding

John was a great DJ. He made sure that everything stayed on schedule and our guest enjoyed all the music that was played. I would definitely recommend for your wedding.

Katrina Warriner · Married on 11/03/2018

Helped the Party Flow

I was so impressed by the professionalism and flexibility of our wedding DJ, Hayden. He was amazing not only did he provide a great flow throughout the night he saw our vision and helped it become reality. Then during dancing he played an amazing mix of what my wife and I wanted to hear and our guests requests. Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Bre and Aramis · Married on 11/02/2018

So much fun!

The DJ you select can really make or break your reception. Rest assured that John at All Pro DJ’s will MC a flawless event. He’s very thourough, has a great personality, and most importantly, kept the party going. We had so much fun and a lot of our guests did too! Thanks John!

• Renee

Renee Williams-Douglass · Married on 10/21/2018

Best DJ ever!!

We had Hayden as our DJ for our wedding and he could not have been more perfect. I told him what we liked and he took care of everything. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Him as he kept the wedding going and kept all the activities planned out perfectly.

Michelle Zaccheus · Married on 10/20/2018

Just what we were looking for

From the beginning, All Pro services were helpful and Lauren was extremely user friendly, reducing my stress from planning my wedding. On our big day, Ryan communicated well and basically did everything we wanted with no issues, made our wedding fun for everyone there. Would use them again, definately!

Ellen Thornton · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ!

Brad was the best DJ!! He was very prepared and lead an awesome party! Everything was flawless!!

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Hayden!!!!

Hayden was an amazing DJ!!! He caterered to exactly what we wanted and made the whole process extremely easy. He did an excellent job of reading the atmosphere and crowd. Couldn’t have picked a better DJ.

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 1
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 2
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3

Joseph and Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Company

Very friendly and easy to work with. They made the whole experience easy and affordable.

Martin · Married on 07/21/2018

Trent and Brad from All Pro Djs did a fantastic job helping coordinate our event and make sure that things went smoothly. Communication was great, they knew what questions to ask, and our lack of music knowledge wasn't a big issue. They had everything covered. We had a couple of requests and they seamlessly integrated them into the night. Brad really listened to us when we described the vibe we wanted to have and his experience helped him provide alternatives when we had ideas that may not work well for such a big group. We had a great time and highly recommend their services. -C&M

Jason · Married on 06/20/2018

Brad and his crew were awesome. They did it all. They assisted the wedding planners, they helped set up chairs and help serve food. The music selection was perfect. The games were fun. Brad stsyed the entire night, making sure everything went smooth. He felt like a brother was my DJ.. The photo booth was a huge hit, with everybody dressing up for some awesome pictures. Weddings can be stressful but they made me feel at ease. We could not have picked a better DJ Service. Thank you the most amazing day ever.

Brad · Married on 06/02/2018

Brad and Ryan were top notch, would recommend them to anyone. If you need a DJ/ photo booth for your event look no further.

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Brad and Ryan were so awesome! Very accommodating, everyone loved them! It was also great to have the photo booth and Dj services from one vendor! And the photo booth book was so cute!

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4

Kyle · Married on 05/11/2018

Hayden was a great DJ. Was very professional and flexable. Also very helpful with other things throughout the night. Photo booth is must have for a wedding, the attendant was great and all the pictures are awesome

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2018

Hayden was our wedding DJ and we couldn't be happier! From our initial phone call to the last dance, everything went as smoothly as possible. Hayden was attentive, checked in, and made sure everyone was having an amazing time. We highly recommend All Pro DJs.

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

John was AMAZING!!! We loved him so much! He got the party going and kept everyone dancing!!!!! He worked with us for every detail we changed or improvised I would 100 % choose him again!!! He was my favorite dj I have ever seen at any wedding or event! Super cool! Great suggestions and ideas for songs we had no clue what to choose! Also the wedding was at my parents backyard and they commented on how clean and well he cleaned up! Didn’t have anything bad to say about him!! Thanks all pro! And John you are amazing!!!

Jenn · Married on 04/14/2018

Brad was awesome! He did a great job!

Amy · Married on 04/13/2018

Hayden was fantastic!! He took extra time to prepare and ensured everything went smoothly!! Highly highly recommend!!

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

We had exceptional service!!! I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ then John. He was so great and flexible. Even stayed an hour longer than planned. I can’t thank him enough for the fun he provided to ourselves and our guests! Thank you John!!

Cassi · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone at my wedding commented after that they had the most fun with the best music! We had a blast! Ryan was awesome and attentive. He really felt out what our crowd responded to and ran with it. It was great.

Emmilee · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ Hayden was amazing! I would recommend and use him for any future events because he was awesome!!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Hayden was out DJ and he was nothing but professional, thorough in double checking our wants and needs, and genuinely seemed like he had an awesome time too! Highly recommended!

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2018

Amazing! Brad worked with me and my new husband through all of the craziness and last minute changes, making sure he heard every one of my requests! He had great suggestions where I was lost and gave me every respect to make changes and suggestions where I needed them. Just know, weddings NEVER go exactly as planned (mine didn’t), and when they don’t, Brad took the lead and made sure NO ONE knew anything was adjusted! He went with the flow, read the audience and kept everyone happy. I’d use him again and recommend them to anyone who asks. Trust me, worth every penny and very reasonable at that!

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Our DJ was Hayden and he was beyond amazing! He reached out to us wanting to meet before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable with how the timeline was going to work and just meeting him before the wedding day was helpful. Throughout the night he checked on us and even brought drinks to us and the wedding party! The guests all loved him! He helped the two man band we hired for the ceremony, he spoke with my photographer and videographer about the timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you, Hayden!!!