All Pro Charter Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Samuel J. Married on 04/23/2022

Thank you All Pro!

Look no further than All Pro for your transportation needs! I was a planner for a wedding who hired All Pro recently and the experience was great. Owner Tarrick had excellent communication, great organization and made sure everything went smoothy. I will definitely be sending future clients their way!
  • Maria
    Maria K. Married on 11/13/2021

The best decision for a seamless occasion

Worth. Every. Penny. All Pro Charter is by far one of the wisest decisions we made for ensuring a flawless event. Tarrick is accessible, responsive, professional, timely, friendly, and flexible. Our experience with him made it possible for us to focus on what truly mattered the most - time with our family. The online transaction was streamlined, communication was excellent through text and email, and was by far the easiest company we worked with. They arrived well beforehand, the vehicle was spotless and brand new, and their presentation was well-received. Highly satisfied with All Pro Charter and the service they provided. We will recommend them to everyone.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/16/2021

10-16-21 wedding

Thank you for helping our guests get back and forth from hotel to venue. Super responsive. Thank you!
    Deshawn S. Married on 10/08/2021

Fantastic experience

Thank you so much for providing great service and expert professionalism. Brandon and I were extremely satisfied with our experience for us and our guests.
  • William
    William M. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent Transportation Service

I'd definitely recommend All Pro Charter for wedding transportation needs. Tarrick was very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process, working with me to create a plan for our guests and bridal party. The transportation services were prompt, the vehicle was clean, and the driver was professional and very helpful. I particularly appreciated the email updates on the wedding day that let me know when the driver was en route and when the guests were picked up. As the groom getting ready for the big day, these updates went a long way of curbing any additional stress around logistics.
  • Karen
    Karen G. Married on 06/25/2021

Awesome experience!!

It was the best experience I could ever ask for!!! I was taken care of by Tarrick the minute I made the decision to go with All Pro. They were on time and so professional and nice. I would recommend anyone that needs this service to go with All Pro Charter!!!!!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 06/05/2021

Tarrick and All-Pro Charter Are Amazing!!

All-Pro Charter not only saved our wedding but it also was perhaps the most stress-free vendor that we worked with for our big day!! When we needed to move our wedding from an indoor venue in Washington, D.C., to an outdoor venue in Northern Virginia due to the pandemic just three months before our wedding day, we suddenly needed to arrange for transportation for our roughly 175 guests. After researching and corresponding with several transportation companies and speaking personally with Tarrick, it was a no-brainer to go with All-Pro Charter, which offered an unbeatable level of professionalism and competitive pricing. As we approached our big day, All-Pro lived up to my first impressions and then some! Our wedding was fairly complicated because we decided to keep the actual ceremony at a small church in Georgetown with just family but hold a symbolic ceremony and reception after that in Leesburg, Virginia with all of our guests. So we needed to arrange for one category of transportation for our families to the church in Georgetown and then on to the outdoor venue in Leesburg and another category for our remaining guests directly from the hotels to the venue in Leesburg. We also needed a variety of bus sizes to accommodate these different categories. The complexity of our plan did not phase Tarrick, who was extremely proactive and responsive in helping us to tailor our transportation plan to the evolving needs of our wedding. We had to make several changes to the plan in the weeks leading up to the big day and Tarrick’s ability to accommodate us on such a short time frame was truly amazing. On our wedding day, Tarrick himself went down to the hotels to make sure that everything would run smoothly with the designated pickup locations, and the buses were timely and very pleasant. We cannot stress enough how pleased we are that we chose All-Pro Charter!!! Thank you again Tarrick!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/31/2019

Fantastic and reliable transportation!

I would highly recommend All Pro Charter for your transportation needs! We used All Pro Charter for our wedding on NYE. From the first encounter with Tarrick planning the transportation for our wedding day even to the day after the event, he ma...
    de sure we had everything we needed and that everything was lined up and running smoothly for our big day! Tarrick made booking so easy and he was very friendly in every encounter we had with him. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with All Pro Charter! I recommend using their services for any occasion. I will definitely be using them again in the future! I want to personally thank Tarrick for helping to make our experience so amazing and memorable!
    Bonnie Married on 07/06/2019

Seamless Service!

My now husband and I hired All Pro Charter in the past for a few small occasions, specifically hiring a bus or town car for birthday parties to DC and VA Wineries. When we landed on DC for our wedding location, we knew exactly who to call for transportation to the festivities!

All Pro Charter provided transportation for us and our guests to and from the Navy Yard hotels to the rehearsal dinner in NW. The bus was modern, clean and perfect for the occasion. The driver new all details of the plan and didn't need to bother us with questions. We had champs. and music to start the party right.

Tarrick was especially responsive with our questions and helpful for coordinating the details behind the scene. Definitely recommend hiring All Pro Charter!
    Sj Kim Married on 03/12/2019

Wedding Transportation

I was referred to All Pro Charter by a friend of mine who noted that the company prides itself in providing excellent client service with competitive pricing. I procured All Pro Charter for my wedding in December 2018. While some of my other wedding vendors disappointed, All Pro Charter did not. Tarrick (CEO) could not have been more proactive during the planning phase and communicated all the details and expectations in advance. I was so impressed with his detail-oriented mindset in that I literally did not have to stress or worry about anything regarding transportation for my wedding party and other special guests. I absolutely would recommend their service and would use them for future transportation needs.
    Mc Nguyen Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect wedding transportation experience!

From the beginning, it was so easy working with All Pro Charter. They made sure to help us pick the best package for our needs (amount of vehicles and hours). We relied on their transportation for the wedding party, family, and guests. They made sure to corral people on time and didn't leave anyone behind! It was so smooth and thankfully my husband and I did not need to worry at all on the wedding day. The price was great and I would 100% recommend them to anyone who needs transportation for their wedding.
  • Gage
    Gage M. Married on 07/14/2016

Great & Reliable source for transportation!

I'm a wedding coordinator, and "All Pro Charter" was super easy to use! They are very organized and responsive!
  • Goli
    Goli Married on 06/25/2021

Top Notch Customer Care

Transportation for your wedding day is a big deal, unfortunately we had a pretty big issue with our transportation on the way to our wedding. However, our party bus back was incredible. The next morning, Tarrick gave us a call and talked to us for a while about the issues we faced the day before - Tarrick's response and showing how much he truly cares for his customers was above and beyond our expectations. We appreciated Tarrick's call and would 100% recommend working with him. He cares about his clients and makes it known. Thank you, Tarrick!
    Nadya S. Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding transportation

All pro charter provided my wedding transportation in October 2019. Overall, it was a great experience and Tarrick and his team were easy and great to work with. There was one slight hiccup that resulted in someone of my guests arriving before the ceremony, but too late to be properly seated. However, we did go over our allocated time and Tarrick did not charge us for the extra time. Overall, I would recommend their services and use them again myself for any future events!