All Pro Charter Reviews

5 | Ashburn, VA

5 Reviews for All Pro Charter

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2019

Fantastic and reliable transportation!

I would highly recommend All Pro Charter for your transportation needs! We used All Pro Charter for our wedding on NYE. From the first encounter with Tarrick planning the transportation for our wedding day even to the day after the event, he ma...
    de sure we had everything we needed and that everything was lined up and running smoothly for our big day! Tarrick made booking so easy and he was very friendly in every encounter we had with him. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with All Pro Charter! I recommend using their services for any occasion. I will definitely be using them again in the future! I want to personally thank Tarrick for helping to make our experience so amazing and memorable!

Bonnie · Married on 07/06/2019

Seamless Service!

My now husband and I hired All Pro Charter in the past for a few small occasions, specifically hiring a bus or town car for birthday parties to DC and VA Wineries. When we landed on DC for our wedding location, we knew exactly who to call for transportation to the festivities!

All Pro Charter provided transportation for us and our guests to and from the Navy Yard hotels to the rehearsal dinner in NW. The bus was modern, clean and perfect for the occasion. The driver new all details of the plan and didn't need to bother us with questions. We had champs. and music to start the party right.

Tarrick was especially responsive with our questions and helpful for coordinating the details behind the scene. Definitely recommend hiring All Pro Charter!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Sj Kim · Married on 03/12/2019

Wedding Transportation

I was referred to All Pro Charter by a friend of mine who noted that the company prides itself in providing excellent client service with competitive pricing. I procured All Pro Charter for my wedding in December 2018. While some of my other wedding vendors disappointed, All Pro Charter did not. Tarrick (CEO) could not have been more proactive during the planning phase and communicated all the details and expectations in advance. I was so impressed with his detail-oriented mindset in that I literally did not have to stress or worry about anything regarding transportation for my wedding party and other special guests. I absolutely would recommend their service and would use them for future transportation needs.

Mc Nguyen · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect wedding transportation experience!

From the beginning, it was so easy working with All Pro Charter. They made sure to help us pick the best package for our needs (amount of vehicles and hours). We relied on their transportation for the wedding party, family, and guests. They made sure to corral people on time and didn't leave anyone behind! It was so smooth and thankfully my husband and I did not need to worry at all on the wedding day. The price was great and I would 100% recommend them to anyone who needs transportation for their wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Nadya S. · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding transportation

All pro charter provided my wedding transportation in October 2019. Overall, it was a great experience and Tarrick and his team were easy and great to work with. There was one slight hiccup that resulted in someone of my guests arriving before the ceremony, but too late to be properly seated. However, we did go over our allocated time and Tarrick did not charge us for the extra time. Overall, I would recommend their services and use them again myself for any future events!