All Out DJ Reviews

All Out DJ 3
All Out DJ 4
All Out DJ 5

Leslie Wiewel · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic! Professional and Fun!

Outstanding! Matt and All Out DJ provided fanatic music and DJ service for my daughter’s wedding August 2019. Matt was so kind to meet with us on our schedule. He had questionnaires and anticipated situations we hadn’t thought of. We loved the music, the sound, the professionalism, and the people! Awesome!

Sent on 08/25/2019

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, Leslie! We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased to hear that the wedding was a hit!
  • Taylar

Taylar · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Service

Austin and Matt are so great to work with! They made sure everything was prepared and organized for my wedding. They went above and beyond. The dance floor was a hit! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Irick-Garcia · Married on 06/08/2019

You won't go wrong with these guys

I just want to say that these guys are the most professional, fun, sweet, and legit people you will ever work with. Their price is unbeatable with all that they do. Our wedding was amazing because of them. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had at our Wedding last June! Don't hesitate to get these guys on board for your event. I promise you won't regret it!! Thank you Austin for all the hard work and fun you put into our wedding. We are eternally greatful💜

Sent on 11/11/2019
    All Out DJ 6
    All Out DJ 7
    All Out DJ 8
    All Out DJ 9
    All Out DJ 10

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! Glad to hear your guests were so pleased and so happy that we got the chance to work together!!
  • Tracia

Tracia Renz · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Case Scenario

You should not be paying thousands and thousands of dollars for a DJ. All out DJ came well within budget and exceeded every expectation we had. Would love to work with them in the future!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Dana Reitz · Married on 03/02/2019

He was great

I totally trusted Austin to pick music that my guests would like and left a few suggestions. He did a great job. He had a really good set up as well and it looked very nice! He was professional but also seemed to have fun while DJing. Thanks Austin!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Alison · Married on 02/09/2019

Bride & Groom

All Out DJ went above and beyond for our wedding! They did an amazing job of involving all the guests and playing a great variety of songs. Matt was very helpful with all our questions. The best was they were so wonderful with my brother in law that has Down syndrome, he wanted to dj so Matt hooked him up and let him be part of everything, they even gave him a guitar to take home and you’ve ne we seen a happier person! I would hire them over again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/20/2019

All Out DJ's reply:

Alison! This was such an incredible experience for our team. Watching your brother in law’s reaction to our gift was unbelievable and we were so filled with joy seeing that! We enjoyed your wedding every bit as much as you and we appreciate your kind words. Best of luck to you and your family in the future!

Ashley · Married on 02/08/2019

Austin is incredible!

I had heard about this guy who owns his own DJ Company, so I decided to check out his rates. He is very reasonable and very flexible to what you want music wise! He gave some great recommendations when we couldn’t decide and people loved his choices, he had a couple games planned out which were so fun, and he’s just very relaxed and always kept the dance floor full of guests!
    We got the pinnacle package, which included a geofilter on Snapchat that he designs hisself, a full Photobooth with a coordinator and props, bubble machine for the kids, multiple uplights along the room, and a monogram that he also designed with our first and last names along with our date.

Sent on 02/11/2019

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words and for being such a wonderful couple to work with! I’m glad everyone had a fun night and glad we could provide you with great service!

Sherry Ford · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding and reception

We hired these guys to do our daughter’s wedding, needless to say, Austin did an amazing job! Professional setup, state of the art equipment and the play list was perfect! He kept the party going and everything went smoothly!
    I would highly recommend All Out DJ to friends and family. Reasonable pricing as well, with multiple packages to fit anyone’s needs....

Sent on 11/28/2018

Adrian · Married on 05/26/2018

We had some issues before the wedding trying to get sound for our musicians outdoors (we had a garden ceremony with no power access) and Austin stayed up all night on the phone helping us come up with a solution. Never Complained once! The reception had great lights and a monogram and the music was perfect for each part of our reception (dinner, cake, first dance etc.) Highly Recommend, the price is well worth the quality you get!

Sent on 06/04/2018

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you Adrian! You all are were so fantastic to work with! We hope to see you all again!

john · Married on 04/27/2018

Excellent, affordable, flexible, friendly, dressed very well, and interacted with the guests! What else do you need? Austin was great and was very accommodating to our needs. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/29/2018

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you John! We were so happy to work with you on this and we appreciate all your kind words!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved having All Out DJ for our wedding. Matt was our DJ and did a fantastic job. The music was lovely, unobtrusive, and all around perfect--and for a great rate. Our venue recommended them, and we're so happy we booked. We did have a slight hitch on the day with finding our music files that we'd send previously, but we had a backup of everything on a jump drive just in case, so it all worked out just fine. Highly recommend. Oh, and they were always very easy to get a hold of!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2017

We LOVED Matt & Austin!!! Great DJ's who know how to get the party started and get everyone out on the dance floor ! Not to mention they are responsive , organized and make you feel at ease because they are reliable, affordable and just down to earth guys! We can assure you they will make you feel important and that your wedding is their top priority! Thank you ALL OUT DJ!!!
    Jason and Amanda

Sent on 09/24/2017

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Austin was AWESOME! He was great at keeping in contact with me, answering any questions I ever had, and was just a great guy to work with. On my wedding night he made sure to announce things as they came up, was great at getting everyone involved, and made sure we had fun. Definitely pick them!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

This company went above and beyond our expectations. I was so bombarded with everything going on that I didn't even know where to begin with music. Let's just say, they made our wedding perfect! The guys were friendly, and professional. I give this company an A+ and would definitely recommend them.

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you Tiffany!! So glad you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed you and your wedding party!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/26/2016

Matt and Austin are wonderful! We are so happy we chose All Out DJ for our wedding! They are very organized and professional but also fun to be around! Their services reached far beyond my expections in helping us to make sure all aspects of our ceremony and reception were covered! Not to mention a fantastic setup and great music!

Sent on 12/07/2016

All Out DJ's reply:

Thanks again, Kaitlyn!!! :)

Brittany · Married on 11/19/2016

These guys will go above and beyond for you! They listen to what you want and make it work.

Meagan · Married on 11/12/2016

These guys at all out DJ are simply awesome! They are very professional and personable. They jump through hoops to make sure your wedding is what you want it to be! They even helped me choose a place to get my flowers and they turned out so beautifully! They had their lightening the same as my colors and they even dress up to match your colors. Heck, they even made sure we ate dinner at our wedding and I have never heard of a DJ ever doing that! These guys are awesome and you should book them! Best price and best time at any function you have!

Sent on 11/22/2016

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Again, you are the absolute best. So glad we could book your wedding and I, personally, was really happy to be a part of it!

Brett · Married on 10/03/2016

This guy's are great. We couldnt have picked a better DJ. Are night was wonderful and these guys were like the icing on the cake. One of the best things about them is that they anticipate your every need. I would highly recommend them.

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you Brett!! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved being able to be a part of it!

Deborah · Married on 10/02/2016

They went All out to make our day special. Very good spokesperson. Everything perfectly timed for the ceremony. We had a blast.. Thank you All Out DJ!!

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2016

These guys made my wedding super fun. I did not have to give them a ton of songs. Just a few and they did the rest. They did great with the games we played as well. Overall very professional but personable.

Sent on 10/25/2016

All Out DJ's reply:

Thank you Taylor!! Hope you are doing well!