All Occasions Photography Reviews

All Occasions Photography 2
All Occasions Photography 3
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Vanessa and Eric were AMAZING!

My husband and I are shy when it comes to taking personal/intimate photos but they made us feel so comfortable.....like we have been friends forever! This really helped us when they had to capture those intimate moments (like kissing).

Throughout the day, they kept everything moving along and took a ton of pictures.

They were so fun and wonderful to work with. Our guests from our wedding were even complimenting how awesome they were. And, when I received our “photo booth” pics back from our vendor, they were in there! This made us die laughing!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    All Occasions Photography 4
    All Occasions Photography 5

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2018

I am so glad that we chose All Occasions Photography for our wedding! Vanessa and her staff were very professional and accomodating for what we wanted. Not only was Vanessa one of our photographers but she also assisted in many other ways like my personal dress helper! (I had some malfunctions) They captured everything I wanted and then some and I am very satisfied that we chose them to photograph the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    All Occasions Photography 6
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/18/2018

Working with Vanessa and Eric for our wedding was fantastic. They weren't just our photographers but helped make sure we were on schedule throughout the day. Eric was willing to go to great lengths to get a fantastic photo and boy am I glad he did, because our of my favorite shots of the day was taken by him while he was balancing over a creek. Both of them were fun and easy to work with and made the time we spent taking pictures fly by. We have so many pictures and I am so glad because looking through them really shows how much you miss as the bridge and groom. If I ever need professional photos again I will look no further than All Occasions! Thanks again Vanessa and Eric!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Ashlee · Married on 09/24/2016

All occasions photography was absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond at our wedding helping put signs up, boutiniers on and most of all keeping me (the bride) calm! I cannot thank Vanessa enough for everything that day! It was more then I could of ever asked for and they were so nice and helpful through the whole process! I would 100% recommend them for your wedding or whatever occasion you are having! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/28/2016

lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

We can say enough good things about All Occasions Photography. Vanessa was able to design a package for us that not only was what we wanted but fit into our budget as well. We received many compliments on her professionalism and how nice she was. She stayed on the edge of all activities yet got every shot that we wanted. She also helped with details such as pinning on flowers and offered to help bustle the dress. Once we received the photos we were just blown away - they are great!!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2016

Vanessa and her team (Heather and Gina) were amazing and professional. If you are looking for a top notch photographer than book with her!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

We would highly recommend using Vannessa for a Photographer. Not only was she fun to work with, her passion for what she does reflects directly in her work. The MANY photos she took came out beautiful, and she got them back to us very quickly.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Simone · Married on 08/20/2016

I highly recommend Vanessa at All Occasions Photography, she did an outstanding job with both our engagement session and our wedding photos! She listened to our wants/needs on our big day and provided us with a tremendous amount of fun candid photos that were beautifully edited and retouched. Vanessa was easy and fun to work with throughout the entire process and is very passionate about her photography business, which is always apparent in the excellent work she produces. We are so appreciative of Vanessa and how she helped to beautifully preserve our wedding memories!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Heather · Married on 08/13/2016

Vanessa and her crew will go above and beyond for you, your wedding party, and your family. She met every request we had, even when it was last minute or right in the moment during the reception. She and Gina are so personable and we got SO many compliments on the two of them. We will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. They made our day that much more memorable and enjoyable!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Words can not express how amazing Vanessa is! She is as down to earth as they come, has a great sense of humor and her pictures tell a story in the most perfect way! Not only did I fall in love with our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures were OUT OF THIS WORLD! I am in love with all of them! Her partner Eric was great as well! The day went smoothly and she was on top of her game! She even helped fix my dress multiple times. I can. I wait to have Vanessa continue to take pictures for us in the future! If you want an amazingly talented photographer then you have found one of the best there is!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

Absolutely the best photography service available! Such a great experience and they were full of wonderful ideas, poses, and knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding day! They were helpful and caring people, Vanessa and Eric make a great team! I was impressed to have my photos earlier than expected and could enjoy them within a couple weeks! Great job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Amy Rose · Married on 06/25/2016

We were THRILLED with the team from All Occasion! Thank You for helping to make our day magical!
    Amy Rose & John Aho

Sent on 09/06/2016

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Vanessa is courteous, easy to communicate with, professional, and takes incredibly beautiful photographs! My husband and I are incredibly happy with our engagement and wedding photos! We chose Vanessa because she saw our vision for an offbeat wedding and she had fun with us and our family and friends!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Gina · Married on 09/26/2015

Vanessa and Gina were absolutely amazing to work with!! They made us both feel at ease while taking pictures and the pictures they captured for our engagement session and our wedding were phenomenal. They captured every photo we requested and more. Thank you all occasions!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Vanessa and Gina were both GREAT! I just received the photos back and love all of them. My husband and I will definitely keep their numbers for family photos in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Vanessa and her assistant were great to work with, very easygoing and made us feel very comfortable. The pictures were amazing and became available quicker than expected. Extremely reasonable pricing as well. I would definitely recommend All Occasions Photography to anyone looking for a wedding and engagement photographer!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/15/2015

Vanessa was such a pleasure to work with and our pictures came out amazing! So many people complimented us on the quality and beauty of the photos. She captured great moments, especially of my son and husband, that were just perfect. She was easy to work with and quick on her toes when posing us. We absolutely loved how she photographed our wedding rings too! The icing on the cake was when we received our pictures (CD) in the mail. The way it was packaged was such a nice and unexpected touch. We were highly pleased with her services. I have already used her for another photo event and was just as pleased with photos.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Vanessa was a great photographer! She brought with her an extra person who was training, so I got 3 for the price of 2! I spoke with her numerous times about engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We went over shots I wanted, how I wanted them, and who I wanted in them. She took everything I asked and others I didn't think to ask for. I haven't seen them yet, but I know when she is done my pictures will be amazing. My engagement session was great. She was fun to work with, and if I had another event like this in the future, I would call her again! Thank you Vanessa, for making memories I can look back on forever! Amanda

Sent on 07/02/2015

All Occasions Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. I am excited to edit your photos. So far they are great, and we had some obstacles to work around but I know you will be happy.

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/16/2015

Vanessa and heather were great! They were easy and fun to work with. We loved the teasers they posted on Facebook and cannot wait to see the rest. I would definitely use them again

Sent on 05/19/2015

Brett · Married on 12/13/2014

Vanessa and her crew went way above and beyond the call of duty at our wedding. We hired them to photograph our special day but they also helped tie and bustle my wife's wedding dress, held onto various smaller items for us so we wouldn't lose them and of course did a fantastic job capturing every moment. They were clearly enjoying themselves and their energy carried over into us. I'm sure there is more I am missing but we are still exchanging stories and putting the entire night together. So far we have only seen a teaser of the final project and love everything about it. We can't wait to see the rest. They will be our #1 recommendation to anyone wanting to get married in the Albany, NY area. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 12/16/2014

All Occasions Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We did have so much fun, and I am glad it shows! I can not wait to edit your photos!

All Occasions Photography is an outstanding and professional business. We had a great experience with them throughout our wedding planning and wedding day. They provide great service, value, and memories.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Maureen · Married on 10/04/2014

Vanessa and her team were fantastic. They made us and our guests feel so relaxed. We were so stiff and nervous during our engagement shoot, but Vanessa reassured us we would open up and be carefree during our wedding photos - and she was right! She made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, and came up with some great ideas for shots.

She was so patient with our endless family lists at the ceremony, and with our must-have looks during the reception. I don't know when she and her team rested - wherever we went, they went as well! They are tireless and we can't wait to see the final product! Thank you Vanessa for making our day truly special!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have been happier with Vanessa and the All Occasions Photography team, Heather and Gina! Vanessa was extremely responsive and flexible in all ways -- for example, in lieu of a traditional engagement session, she snapped action shots at our family kickball tournament the day before our wedding! Furthermore, Heather and Gina jumped on the skilift to get the right shots of us traveling up and down from our mountain-top ceremony!

The level of calm and confidence I had in them on the big day cannot be overstated. On time (actually, early), and armed with backpacks of equipment, a creative eye, and a can-do attitude, they guided us and our families through pre-ceremony posed shots, at the ceremony they were in strategic positions to get it all, and at the reception they were all over the dancefloor and front-and-center for all important moments.

My new "hubs" and I are thrilled with the few teaser shots, and can't wait to see the rest.

If you're looking for the all-around best, go with All Occasions Photography!

Sent on 10/11/2014

All Occasions Photography's reply:

We were honored to be there for your big day. Thank you so much for the amazing review. Can not wait to sit down and edit all your photos!

Nicholas · Married on 08/30/2014

All Occasions Photography was such a perfect fit for our wedding. We used Vanessa for our engagement photos and she was great. She was down to earth and willing to go the extra mile to take that 'perfect' shot. Once we saw what she was bringing to the table for the engagement photos, we knew we had nothing to worry about for the wedding.
    On the wedding day All Occasions Photography brought two photographers. They were there on time and were ready to go from the start. Their energy, attitude and attentiveness really put us at ease. Two photographers were key for us as we did not do a first look. This allowed us to get pictures prior to of getting ready and with our bridal party, which actually even allowed us to join some of our cocktail hour! I had some pretty specific photos I wanted entering the ceremony site with some doors we made. Vanessa was understanding and attentive making sure we got all the photos we wanted. We couldn't be happier and the sneak peeks leave us wanting more!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

All Occasions Photography's reply:

Nick and Michelle... what a review. Thank you so much. We really had an amazing time at your wedding. Such a wonderful day.

Michaela & Kevin · Married on 07/20/2014

Vanessa and Eric did an amazing job and we highly recommend them for your wedding photos! They are both reliable and very creative - two traits we found to be very important in choosing our wedding photographers. Now we have over 1700 beautiful photos from our wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2014