All Occasions Music Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1 User photo

Arlene B. Married on 10/02/2021

Flexible responsive accommodating

Tom and his crew we're very flexible with our multiple changes during covid. Steve playing all our requests and kept the party going.
  • Joe
    Joe F. Married on 09/10/2021

If I could give 6/5 stars I would

In short, Tom and his team did a fantastic job. They were punctual, professional, and courteous. They were very flexible and were able to adapt on the spot to changing circumstances. I would, and have, recommended them to friends. They were outstanding!
    Nicole M. Married on 09/03/2021

Ah-may-zing

All Occasions Music Productions helped to make my husband and I’s wedding dream come true. From start to finish any questions we had were answered promptly. The staff is kind, courteous and fun. I can only rave about their services. Anyone having an event I recommend they use All Occasions. 100/10 worth it!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 08/28/2021

Nothing short of a great experience

Loved how attentive this company was throughout the process of deciding the playlist for the wedding. Went above and beyond
  • Patty
    Patty F. Married on 08/14/2021

Awesome DJ

I had a nice size party at my home for my Husbands birthday. I hired DJ Tom Ryan.
    Tom was punctual and welcoming people with music as they arrived.
    Tom did a wonderful job he was professional and kept the party going and our guests on the dance floor. I received several great compliments from our guests on how well Tom conducted the party and how much fun everyone had.
    I highly recommend
    All Occassion Music Productions for your event
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 08/08/2021

The BEST!! 10/10 recommend

Thank you Tom and your team for making this process so easy. The music that was played during the ceremony/reception was fantastic! The dance floor was never empty and all my guests had a great time. I’ve been to weddings in the past that played terrible music so I am SO THANKFUL that Tom and his team killed it. I could not have asked for a better playlist and reception. We added a photo booth and that was a hit too! 10/10 recommend
    Krista M. Married on 07/31/2021

The best DJ’s I’ve ever experienced

To say that we are beyond grateful we found All occasions to be our DJ’s is an understatement. Are wedding was on the smaller side but they’re energy never stopped they treated us with respect and kindness as well as enthusiasm. From the amazing energy and dance moves to the professionalism and kindness you can not go wrong!!!
    Dominick R. Married on 07/25/2021

Worry Free

Tom and All Occasions Music Productions made the process simple and worry free. We were able to focus the party and Tom took care of all the entertainment.
  • Savanna
    Savanna L. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing job!

These guys did an AMAZING job!!! They were very professional but super fun and set the tone for the whole wedding... they were flexible and patient with me and kept a good timeline going. We were unable to take advantage of the drone video for our ceremony because of rain, but they managed to capture a beautiful video of our ceremony indoors with several good camera views and edited it wonderfully. The photo booth was a hit and kept all our guests entertained, and the staff was patient with our kiddos thinking it was their own personal photo shoot! Would highly recommend to anyone for any event you're having, you won't regret it!
    Mr. M. Married on 10/30/2020

Highly recommend!

A great team of professionals! Easy to work with and very accommodating! Highly recommend!
    Barbara Q. Married on 08/29/2020

Barbara Quinn

They were amazing. Due to COVID-19 we had to switch from having the wedding at a venue to our backyard. They were very accommodating and helped us with the transition. In addition less than 12 hours before the wedding we still had no power at our house due to a major storm and they helped to secure a generator and additional lighting for the tent if power didn’t come back on. The night of the wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. They played a variety of music, kept the guests dancing and were respectful of the wedding couple’s wishes for traditional wedding traditions. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional, energetic and friendly musicians for any occasion.
    Sandra S. Married on 11/22/2019

Perfect 10

Tom thank you for playing and remixing the music I asked for, plus more. You found music similar to what we liked and added it to our wonderful evening. You knew exactly what to do, when to play, and you also coordinated very well with our other entertainment dance group. You knew exactly how to harmonize and blend it altogether using your up-lighting colors and extravagance of intensity lightning. Fabulous!! Thanks again guys!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Cannot say enough about these guys. They know how to keep the party going.
    Robert A. Married on 10/19/2019

Could not have hired a better company!

Tom and his crew were fantastic. My wife and I had a smaller wedding, yet it was quite the dance party! Tom was easy to communicate with prior to the big day and very very reasonable with pricing. We highly recommend All Occasions Music!
    Jan R. Married on 10/11/2019

Outstanding

These guys went above and beyond. Tom and His Crew were amazing. Accommodating, affordable, FUN, professional - everything was just perfect. They had everyone dancing ALL night. I highly recommend them for ANY occasion.
    Margie A. Married on 09/13/2019

Professional & Fun

From the first contact to end of the wedding, the experience with this company was above my expectations. They provided anything and everything my daughter desired to make her Wedding Day truly magnificent! She had quite a few little requests & they welcomed every one of them and explained how they would be executed. Nothing was done without her approval. Suggestions were made that we hadn’t even thought of & each one added to the experience. She had an outdoor wedding with the reception inside. They set up & moved inside without anyone even noticing. They have so many options to choose from with extra services as well. They even had a drone flying above to capture a short video. They provided microphones that were hidden on the groom & pastor for the ceremony, along with speakers that were very inconspicuously placed. She wanted different music for each person/couple walking down the isle & it was done to perfection! During the the reception, they kept everything on time & provided entertainment all night long! I can’t say enough about All Occasions Music Productions & I will recommend this company & their team to anyone looking for a great DJ!
  • Melanie
    Melanie C. Married on 09/09/2019

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing people to work with I would recommend them anyone
    Justin L. Married on 08/09/2019

Hands down the best Wedding DJ's around !!!

All Occasions knocked it out of the park. Tom and his MC Zamzam were extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to all my requests and questions, and there were ALOT of them. I'm personally huge into music, live performances, ect. And All Occasions met all my expectations and surpassed them! Lighting was amazing and spot on as well as the sound quality and Tom's ability to blend/mix live was amazing. Everyone at my wedding had a blast and really enjoyed the energy and the music they brought to life for us. I would recommend them for your wedding 100 times over! Top notch!
    Ariana Married on 06/29/2019

best DJ ever

All Occasions Music was the best and obvious choice when booking a DJ for our wedding! They went above and beyond when they made a special mix for my father/daughter dance. They took all requests that we had for them, and also came out on the dance floor to lead the party in several dances. Everyone had the best time and danced the night away!
    Christine C. Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing from start to finish

High energy DJs
    Great packages
    We loved the open air photo booth
  • O
    Omaira C. Married on 01/04/2019

Sweet sixteen birthday party

Amazing experience very pricey and very knowledgeable. Very happy with services
    Keri Married on 10/20/2018
    Wow! What a great job these guys did! Our night was awesome and they had the dance floor filled the entire night! Thanks so much for making our day amazing!!!
  • Leeanne
    Leeanne R. Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect day!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. They did our ceremony and our reception. The whole team kept everything so fun! When group dances came on the guys came out and danced with everyone, they even did a game for my husband and I. They also threw in a bubble machine and uplighting! The photo booth they brought was so much fun, and they always had someone near by to help operate it, and they had some pretty cool props for people to play around with. All of my guests were raving about them! Tom also texted and called with updates. I didn’t have to worry about a thing; they had everything handled perfectly. Thank you guys so much for an amazing night. Even my guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended!!
    Maria Married on 10/14/2018

The experience was amazing.

All Occasions Music productions was amazing to work with! They made it easy to get everything organized even when I was completely scattered with picking songs for everything.
    Joshua Married on 10/06/2018
    We hired all occasions as our DJ and photo booth for our wedding. Tom and his partners had the entire wedding on the dance floor most of the night. Extremely professional and made the process easy and stress free.