All Occasions Music Productions Reviews

45 | Marlboro, NY

45 Reviews for All Occasions Music Productions

45 All Occasions Music Productions Reviews

Keri · Married on 10/20/2018

Wow! What a great job these guys did! Our night was awesome and they had the dance floor filled the entire night! Thanks so much for making our day amazing!!!

• Leeanne

Leeanne Rose · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect day!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. They did our ceremony and our reception. The whole team kept everything so fun! When group dances came on the guys came out and danced with everyone, they even did a game for my husband and I. They also threw in a bubble machine and uplighting! The photo booth they brought was so much fun, and they always had someone near by to help operate it, and they had some pretty cool props for people to play around with. All of my guests were raving about them! Tom also texted and called with updates. I didn’t have to worry about a thing; they had everything handled perfectly. Thank you guys so much for an amazing night. Even my guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended!!

Maria · Married on 10/14/2018

The experience was amazing.

All Occasions Music productions was amazing to work with! They made it easy to get everything organized even when I was completely scattered with picking songs for everything.

Joshua · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired all occasions as our DJ and photo booth for our wedding. Tom and his partners had the entire wedding on the dance floor most of the night. Extremely professional and made the process easy and stress free.

ellen · Married on 09/29/2018

All Occasions Music Productions was nop notch. We hired them for a Bat Mitzvah. They kept everyone entertained from dancing to games, to the photo booth. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2018

They were great! Our guests loved the music and they answered every question we had right away and made our wedding perfect!

Maegan · Married on 09/15/2018

I would recommend All Occasions Music Productions time and time again! Tom and Mark were awesome and keep our wedding reception going all night! Even a little rain didn’t stop them from jumping out and breaking it down on the dance floor with everyone! Two months after our wedding, and I still have guests reaching out to me about them. They did an amazing job, and went above and beyond — you will NOT be disappointed with these guys!
    —Maegan & Austin

Ricardo · Married on 09/02/2018

Unbelievable experience... All occasions is top notch from there equipment to there service

Randi · Married on 09/02/2018

All occasions music production was amazing! Our wedding was a hit! We couldn’t have asked for better entertainment! We even created an album from all of our guests photo booth pictures!! We would book them 100 times over!!

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

I would recommend these guys to anyone wanting to have a great time at their wedding or any type of celebration. They were very professional and made my wedding reception so much fun!

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

The Best Djs Around!

Best. Djs. EVER. Tom and Mark were not only polite, professional, and super easy to deal with, but they were such a fun time at the reception. Our guests are still commenting on how great and unique they were. The screens were fun to glance at during the dancing, the guests enjoyed dancing on the light up platforms, most people had never seen a percusionsist drum along with the music at a reception (he even let us get in on the action which made for some great pictures), and Tom and Mark were just so on point. I had a lot of requests, which inlcuded blending some songs together, and they had no problem doing so. We also really enjoyed when they would get out and start dancing a little coreographed routine. I don't have one complaint about their services. They have so many package options to choose from, and let us combine different elements for what we wanted. I spoke to a lot of Djs when trying to decide who to pick for out wedding, and these two guys were the most down to earth out of anyone, and had all the options we wanted. If you want your reception to be fabulous, and your planning to be a postive experience, book these guys for sure! I will never stop reccomending them! Thanks so much!

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2018

The guys at All Occasions Music Productions were amazing to work with. They were quick to respond, helpful, polite, and always entertaining! Not only was the music great but everyone had so much fun with the open air photo booth Highly recommended!

All Occasions Music Productions 1

Jenna · Married on 03/23/2018

We were absolutely thrilled with these guys. From the moment we reached out, I could tell they were going to be fun and comfortable to work with. I love the interaction that they had with our guests....rave reviews from family and friends as well. The personalized monogram, dancing on a cloud, and the photobooth were awesome features. Would HIGHLY recommend All Occasions Productions...we thank you again!!!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

All Occasions music did our wedding this past Sunday, 10/29/17. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special! The dance floor was packed the moment they started the music and it was packed until the last song! I am so impressed with their professional attitude and their attention to detail. They also played the music for our wedding ceremony which was phenomenal as well. We cannot say enough great things about All Occasions Music Productions! I have already been recommending them to friends that are getting married as well! They made it so easy and enjoyable to pick out the music for our special day!

Phil · Married on 10/06/2017

Best in the business!! Your night will be one of the most memorable ever. These guys are very helpful and are there for you.

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Absolutely amazing company!!! Very attentive to myself and all my guests, had my guests all up dancing which was my one request, very professional team of guys and all around my husband and I were super happy! I would reccomend in a heartbeat.

Bridgette · Married on 07/21/2017

Tom and Mark did an amazing job! All of our guests had a great time! They helped the night move along. Would recommend them to anyone who has picky music tastes and wants all of their guests (young, old, any culture) to have fun!

Heather · Married on 07/16/2017

Tom and Mark were AWESOME! They truly did an amazing job and had our guests dancing all night long! Their light equipment was fantastic and we loved the personal monogram! Our guests really loved the Photo Booth with their fantastic props!! The fact that we got to go home and see all of the photos and videos truly made it SO WORTH IT!!!! I would highly highly recommend All Occasions Music Productions to anyone, they were professional, amazing and truly a pleasure to work with!!

JACQUELYN · Married on 06/30/2017

Tom and Marc of All Occasions make a great team of DJs that get all the guests of your wedding on the dance floor. The are friendly, always in communication, and truly made our wedding a success. As the bride I knew I had fun when my feet were aching at the end of the night from constant dancing! We highly recommend choosing All Occasions, they will blow you away!

Leighann · Married on 06/02/2017

Thank you so much to All Occasions Music Productions!!! My husband and I used them for our wedding, at Novellas in New Paltz last weekend, and I could not have asked for better DJs from start to finish. Tom and Mark helped with our wedding ceremony music. I requested some unique songs to be played as my bridal party and myself processed down the aisle and they found the exact music I wanted without me sending it to them and timed everything perfectly. I sent them a list of must-have songs to be played during the reception and every single song was played and weaved perfectly into all of the other songs they played. We said we wanted everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire night and they did not disappoint! They found songs to play that catered to everyone's tastes. The photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone loved it! I loved that we received a USB drive at the end of the night with all the photos to look at afterwards. We waited until after our honeymoon and it brought back so many fun memories! Finally, everyone loved the dancing on a cloud effect. We especially loved that we were able to use it for some fun songs! Thank you both so much for being a part of our amazingly perfect day! We would highly recommend ANYONE to use them for any of their special occasion!

Annmarie · Married on 05/27/2017

Mark and Tom did an absolutely amazing job with the music at our wedding!!!! We had such an amazing time and so much of it was due to the music. The dance floor was packed all night! Mark & Tom were able to feel the crowd and know exactly what to play. We are still getting compliments about the music & DJs. They were so easy to work with and an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding.

Liam · Married on 09/24/2016

All Occasions did a wonderful job with my wedding. They are professional, kind, easy to work with and very flexible to do whatever you need. They definitely know their stuff, when they arrived on location, I showed them around the venue (a tent in our back yard) and pointed out what they may need. They went right to work. They were attentive to our needs and during the ceremony and reception and put together a great party for all. Everybody had a wonderful time!

Ann · Married on 09/23/2016

Tom and Mark were the best! They worked very hard to make our wedding amazing, and kept our crowd up and dancing the entire night! I highly recommend them for any event!

Lynne · Married on 09/17/2016

Tom and Mark were amazing at our wedding!! From our planning meeting, they knew the vibe that we wanted for our reception and they nailed it!! They kept the dance floor active and knew how to keep all guests (young and old) engaged!! We highly recommend without any hesitation!!!
    ~Lynne and Paul M.

Kaley · Married on 08/19/2016

Tom and Mark were awesome from the very beginning! They were very helpful and accommodating to every single one of our needs. They made our wedding night perfect with awesome music and by being out on the dance floor the whole time. They really made our wedding fun and I couldn't have asked for more. We also used the photo booth, which was so much fun and had so many props along with it, as well as a video feature. Now we have videos from our guests that we can keep forever. 100% recommend them!