All Occasions Music Productions Reviews

All Occasions Music Productions 1
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Cannot say enough about these guys. They know how to keep the party going.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Jan Rexhouse · Married on 10/11/2019

Outstanding

These guys went above and beyond. Tom and His Crew were amazing. Accommodating, affordable, FUN, professional - everything was just perfect. They had everyone dancing ALL night. I highly recommend them for ANY occasion.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Margie Anderson · Married on 09/13/2019

Professional & Fun

From the first contact to end of the wedding, the experience with this company was above my expectations. They provided anything and everything my daughter desired to make her Wedding Day truly magnificent! She had quite a few little requests & they welcomed every one of them and explained how they would be executed. Nothing was done without her approval. Suggestions were made that we hadn’t even thought of & each one added to the experience. She had an outdoor wedding with the reception inside. They set up & moved inside without anyone even noticing. They have so many options to choose from with extra services as well. They even had a drone flying above to capture a short video. They provided microphones that were hidden on the groom & pastor for the ceremony, along with speakers that were very inconspicuously placed. She wanted different music for each person/couple walking down the isle & it was done to perfection! During the the reception, they kept everything on time & provided entertainment all night long! I can’t say enough about All Occasions Music Productions & I will recommend this company & their team to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Carageane · Married on 09/09/2019

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing people to work with I would recommend them anyone

Sent on 09/09/2019

Justin Laboy · Married on 08/09/2019

Hands down the best Wedding DJ's around !!!

All Occasions knocked it out of the park. Tom and his MC Zamzam were extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to all my requests and questions, and there were ALOT of them. I'm personally huge into music, live performances, ect. And All Occasions met all my expectations and surpassed them! Lighting was amazing and spot on as well as the sound quality and Tom's ability to blend/mix live was amazing. Everyone at my wedding had a blast and really enjoyed the energy and the music they brought to life for us. I would recommend them for your wedding 100 times over! Top notch!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Ariana · Married on 06/29/2019

best DJ ever

All Occasions Music was the best and obvious choice when booking a DJ for our wedding! They went above and beyond when they made a special mix for my father/daughter dance. They took all requests that we had for them, and also came out on the dance floor to lead the party in several dances. Everyone had the best time and danced the night away!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Christine Castellano · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing from start to finish

High energy DJs
    Great packages
    We loved the open air photo booth

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • O

Omaira Colón · Married on 01/04/2019

Sweet sixteen birthday party

Amazing experience very pricey and very knowledgeable. Very happy with services

Sent on 01/05/2019

Keri · Married on 10/20/2018

Wow! What a great job these guys did! Our night was awesome and they had the dance floor filled the entire night! Thanks so much for making our day amazing!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Leeanne

Leeanne Rose · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect day!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. They did our ceremony and our reception. The whole team kept everything so fun! When group dances came on the guys came out and danced with everyone, they even did a game for my husband and I. They also threw in a bubble machine and uplighting! The photo booth they brought was so much fun, and they always had someone near by to help operate it, and they had some pretty cool props for people to play around with. All of my guests were raving about them! Tom also texted and called with updates. I didn’t have to worry about a thing; they had everything handled perfectly. Thank you guys so much for an amazing night. Even my guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Maria · Married on 10/14/2018

The experience was amazing.

All Occasions Music productions was amazing to work with! They made it easy to get everything organized even when I was completely scattered with picking songs for everything.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Joshua · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired all occasions as our DJ and photo booth for our wedding. Tom and his partners had the entire wedding on the dance floor most of the night. Extremely professional and made the process easy and stress free.

Sent on 10/07/2018

ellen · Married on 09/29/2018

All Occasions Music Productions was nop notch. We hired them for a Bat Mitzvah. They kept everyone entertained from dancing to games, to the photo booth. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2018

They were great! Our guests loved the music and they answered every question we had right away and made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Maegan · Married on 09/15/2018

I would recommend All Occasions Music Productions time and time again! Tom and Mark were awesome and keep our wedding reception going all night! Even a little rain didn’t stop them from jumping out and breaking it down on the dance floor with everyone! Two months after our wedding, and I still have guests reaching out to me about them. They did an amazing job, and went above and beyond — you will NOT be disappointed with these guys!
    —Maegan & Austin

Sent on 09/16/2018

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

These guys are amazing! I recommend them to everyone!

We've been to three wedding where All Occasions Music Productions were the DJ, including ours. When it came time to book vendors for our long awaited day, I knew the DJ I wanted right away. I remembered them from a wedding 5 years earlier! They are great at keeping everyone up and dancing and are so great at working with a hectic bride's schedule. Their prices are great and they offer things like a photo booth - another must have for us! They bring uplifting and a fun monogram for the dance floor...I can't say enough about these guys!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ricardo · Married on 09/02/2018

Unbelievable experience... All occasions is top notch from there equipment to there service

Sent on 09/03/2018

Randi · Married on 09/02/2018

All occasions music production was amazing! Our wedding was a hit! We couldn’t have asked for better entertainment! We even created an album from all of our guests photo booth pictures!! We would book them 100 times over!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

I would recommend these guys to anyone wanting to have a great time at their wedding or any type of celebration. They were very professional and made my wedding reception so much fun!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Cori · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic Group to Work With!

I cannot recommend All Occasions Music Productions enough! They provided photo-booth and up-lighting services for our wedding reception, as well as saved the day with dance lighting when our other vendor dropped the ball. I worked directly with Tom, who is extremely easy going, very friendly and wants to make sure you have the perfect reception. He also provided us with a monogrammed light for our dance floor which was a beautiful detail that I loved. For the photo-booth we went with the open style and it was an absolute hit. Our guests were taking pictures from the start of cocktail hour till we had to leave the venue at the end of the night and I loved being able to get the digital copies of all of the photos. The up-lighting that they provided was perfect. I could not have asked for a better reception and I definitely credit a huge portion of that to All Occasions. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

The Best Djs Around!

Best. Djs. EVER. Tom and Mark were not only polite, professional, and super easy to deal with, but they were such a fun time at the reception. Our guests are still commenting on how great and unique they were. The screens were fun to glance at during the dancing, the guests enjoyed dancing on the light up platforms, most people had never seen a percusionsist drum along with the music at a reception (he even let us get in on the action which made for some great pictures), and Tom and Mark were just so on point. I had a lot of requests, which inlcuded blending some songs together, and they had no problem doing so. We also really enjoyed when they would get out and start dancing a little coreographed routine. I don't have one complaint about their services. They have so many package options to choose from, and let us combine different elements for what we wanted. I spoke to a lot of Djs when trying to decide who to pick for out wedding, and these two guys were the most down to earth out of anyone, and had all the options we wanted. If you want your reception to be fabulous, and your planning to be a postive experience, book these guys for sure! I will never stop reccomending them! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2018

The guys at All Occasions Music Productions were amazing to work with. They were quick to respond, helpful, polite, and always entertaining! Not only was the music great but everyone had so much fun with the open air photo booth Highly recommended!

All Occasions Music Productions 2
    Sent on 06/02/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/23/2018

We were absolutely thrilled with these guys. From the moment we reached out, I could tell they were going to be fun and comfortable to work with. I love the interaction that they had with our guests....rave reviews from family and friends as well. The personalized monogram, dancing on a cloud, and the photobooth were awesome features. Would HIGHLY recommend All Occasions Productions...we thank you again!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

All Occasions music did our wedding this past Sunday, 10/29/17. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special! The dance floor was packed the moment they started the music and it was packed until the last song! I am so impressed with their professional attitude and their attention to detail. They also played the music for our wedding ceremony which was phenomenal as well. We cannot say enough great things about All Occasions Music Productions! I have already been recommending them to friends that are getting married as well! They made it so easy and enjoyable to pick out the music for our special day!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Amie · event on: 10/21/2017

We had debated getting a DJ for our daughters Bat Mitzvah. We won’t hesitate for the next one! We had a wonderful experience and the kids danced for hours.

Sent on 10/30/2017