39 Reviews for All Occasions Music / Jonny Mogambo Band

Instrumentals (2)
Learning New Songs (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
32 All Occasions Music / Jonny Mogambo Band Reviews

Jonny was absolutely fantastic! He is super talented and easy to work with and I would 100% recommend him to anyone. He really made the party entertaining and flow smoothly. He has a great voice, is a great guitarist and knows a ton of songs (also willing to learn things if you have specific requests). He is a fun guy and our guests have all complimented how great he was. He was also flexible with last minute requests we had. Music is really important to me and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice to have him be a very important part of our big day!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny Mogambo and the rest of the band absolutely rocked our wedding! I can't say enough good things about them. They helped us with audio for our ceremony, provided an acoustic set for the cocktail hour, and then helped us tear up the dance floor after dinner. They have a great set-list and will work with you to get the vibe you want for your wedding. They also really know how to play the room and keep the party going. Our wedding guests still talk about how great the band was and how much fun they had. Hire this band.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny and his band are fantastic!! They seriously brought so much energy to our wedding and all of the guests keep talking about how great they were. The dance floor was packed all night because of them! They're just a super solid band and they know what they're doing. Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture katie, 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If an awesome rocking band is a key part of your wedding you cant do wrong Johnny Mongambo band. We still get complements from our guest of the performance.

Profile Picture Derek, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Awesome!!!!! Incredible musicians. Perfect ending to the night after a perfect day! Highly recommended....book them now before they are already booked!

Profile Picture John, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Jonny Mogambo to perform at our Wedding Partly was the best choice. Without Jonny it would have been an average party. Many of your guests commented that it was the best Wedding Party they have ever attended! He had kids from 10 years old up to adults 70+ years old, out on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny and his band were awesome! They really made our party memorable. We had so much fun! Everyone was dancing and they understood what the crowd wanted and delivered. Several guests told us it was the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Jonny was a great communicator, always professional and arrived early to get everything set up day of. Highly recommend as it was the best money we spent!!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow! The Jonny Mogambo band is awesome! I am glad that we paid you money for your services but your music was worth so much more than we could ever possibly pay you. Nothing is more important to the success of a wedding, from the ceremony through the reception, than the energy and emotion provided by the musicians. You are indeed on top of the mountain in delivering a fun and energetic event. Your music created a lasting impression on our guests and family. Thanks for putting up with high school teacher approach to organization and my son's last minute changes to the dances.

Profile Picture User7247606, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

10/10. Amazing band! Felt like we were at a concert during the wedding. Everyone immediately got up and started dancing to kick off the night. The guitar solos, bass, drums, and sax were absolutely amazing - each played solos and were jammin hard the whole time. Played a good mix of new and old songs. In retrospect we actually felt like we didn't even need any other activities during the wedding because everyone just spent the whole time dancing. Jonny also played for the ceremony and cocktail hour which I highly recommend. Would recommend them again and again and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jacob, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny Mogambo and his band did a fantastic job playing music at my wedding. They played a huge range of songs from recent hits to older classics. Jonny was also very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would hands down recommend using the Jonny Mogambo band!

Profile Picture User7255657, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Jonny Mogambo band was incredible! They were even better than we could have ever expected! So glad we did not go with a cheaper, cheesy "wedding band." They played a great variety and everyone loved the band!

Profile Picture User4901792, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Best wedding band in Colorado!!!

Profile Picture Dave, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny was so great about responding and working with us for what we needed. He is incredibly affordable and professional compared to other bands we saw. Would recommend him anytime.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I got married on 8/23/15 at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO. Jon and his band were outrageously good! They played a variety of great music and sounded so wonderful! They got everyone on the dance floor and provided amazing entertainment for the whole night! I cannot thank the band enough for putting on such a great show and really making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Jonny is awesome! He played everything from Vivaldi to Snoop Dogg. He is an incredible talent and knows how to get the party moving. Everyone had a great time. In fact, we brought Jonny down to Denver to play a private party a few weeks ago. Again, he "owned" the party and everyone that had not seen him at the wedding were thoroughly impressed.

Profile Picture Scott, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I could not be more pleased with my decision to hire Jonny and his band for my wedding. They played the music during our ceremony, the first dances (specific songs that we requested), and the reception. All were very well done and sounded great. Many of our guests told us that this was one of the best wedding bands they had ever heard!

Profile Picture User5545563, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jonny Magombo and his crew literally had our wedding dancing from the first song until they shut down at the end of the night. We received a lot of compliments on the band. They even had my 80 year old grandma up busting a move!

Profile Picture Nathan, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I could not have asked for a better band to play at our wedding. The Jonny Mogambo Band played beautifully at our ceremony and kept our guests dancing all night! They even agreed to play an extra hour at a small additional cost. I would highly recommend this band to anyone planning a lively event that they want guests to talk about long after!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/23/14, 1 Review

Hi Jonny,
We just wanted to say thank you again for playing at our wedding this weekend! You did an amazing job playing at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We had several compliments from ALL of our guests! They loved you! Many guests were saying, "This is the best band we have ever seen played at a wedding!" We were very impressed and could not have asked for anything more. It was a great party! Thank you again for working with us, we had a blast!

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Jonny was great! The ceremony music was exactly what we wanted and the band during the reception was perfect. I got compliments on the music for weeks after we got back from our honeymoon. If i could do it all over again I wouldn't change anything.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny made our wedding barn party a complete success. He was extremely flexible and easy to work with, and even moved his equipment mid-set to accommodate an approaching storm. He is fabulous at audience interaction and creates a fun atmosphere where guest can let loose, dance and enjoy the music.

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jonny and the boys blew us all away. From the first phone call to the final song we convinced them to play...even though we were well past last call. They kept the dance floor moving all night and all our guests said it was the best wedding band they had seen. We highly recommend them for any event and hope to see them again in the future.

Profile Picture James, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Jonny and the Band were flat out awesome! If you want a unique and memorable wedding reception experience then I recommend booking them. Great rock covers, fun original music and they take care of all of the PA. It is 100% better than a DJ or traditional wedding band. Book em!

Profile Picture L, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Johnny Mogambo and his band are excellent! They were flexible and willing to learn our special requests, and provided a fun night of dancing to a variety of music!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/15/07, 5 Reviews