All Occasions Entertainment Reviews

29 Reviews for All Occasions Entertainment

• Zach

Zach Haugen · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Great local New Jersey

Ed was very easy to work with! His online portal was great for adding songs and he helped us through every step of the process. Also very budget friendly!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Cathy Wheeler · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Our day was perfect

Thank you ED for making our day so perfect. You went above and beyond and exceeded our exceptions 1000%. Thank You so so so so so so much for everything. Also we would like your photobooth team. They were awesome. I will recommend All Occasions Entertainment to ANYONE. Thanks Ed

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Morrison · Married on 02/22/2020

AOE is the Perfect Choice!

Ed and his team are phenomenal! We had multiple meetings with Ed before our wedding, and he made sure he was available before the big day for any last minute changes or details. The music was great and our wedding was lively, just like we wanted. I don't think there was ever a moment that our dance floor was empty. The uplighting and photo booth both looked great, and all of our guests had nothing but praise for the job that Ed and AOE did. I can not recommend them enough. If you choose AOE, you're choosing an A+ entertainment team for your event!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing DJ

Ed was awesome! He played great music and had our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ginny · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I can't say enough good things about our experience with Ed from AOE. He was the DJ at our wedding, and from the planning stages through the last dance was so accommodating and responsive to our requests. He communicated with us periodically before the wedding to make sure he understood exactly what we wanted, and checked in regularly throughout the evening of to make sure things were just how we wanted them. We had an amazing time and so did all of our guests. We would definitely recommend Ed and AOE for any wedding or party!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2016

Working with Ed was amazing!! His professionalism and knowledge of music was beyond our expectations. Our wedding day was seamless and everyone had a wonderful time!! Thank you for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Anita · Married on 09/09/2016

Ed from All Occasions Entertainment was simply the best. He was our DJ and we also got the Photobooth and EVERYONE had a awesome time. Last minute we added the monogram and Ed designed it for us and i'm so glad we got it. It turned out amazing and it was even better when it was shining on the dance floor. Ed did an amazing job with every detail and would definitely use Ed again and recommend him to everyone. Ed thank you so so so so so much for amazing time and making our night an unforgettable one. Thank You

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/26/2016

Ed from All Occasions Entertainment was one of the first vendors we sat down with after we booked our wedding venue. From the beginning he was an easy guy to talk to. He seemed to understand what we were looking for in terms of DJ interaction and playlist. We had several specific requests and none of them were any issue for Ed.

About two weeks before the wedding we logged on to the All Occasions website and began filling out the online worksheets. They were easy to use and helped us organize our playlists, ceremony music and reception items (first dance, parent dance, introductions, etc). About a week before our wedding Ed went over our entire day with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted.

On the day of the wedding Ed was awesome. He helped move the day along and when it came time to party he didn’t disappoint. He played the songs we asked for and kept the dancing going throughout the night with his own additions. During the few brief windows he was able to pause for a break he made it a point to seek us out and ask if we needed anything. That’s something I didn’t anticipate from our DJ and was very thoughtful. We liked him so much we sought him out for many selfies throughout the night, which he graciously took with us. If you’re looking for a DJ who is extremely flexible, fun, and professional to Ed is your man.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Would recommend Ed to anyone looking for DJ and photo booth. Fun guy and had a great variety of music and reasonably priced.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Janine · Married on 10/11/2014

I recently used All occasions entertainment for my wedding. I was just going to book a DJ but the prices were so so reasonable that I also did the photo booth and uplighting. It really transformed our wedding and the purple made our decor pop. Everyone loved the photo booth and DJ Ed was awesome! We danced all night long. I would highly recommend them to my friends. Very attentive and accommodating with all of my crazy bridezilla requests!

Sent on 10/13/2014

amanda · Married on 10/10/2014

Ed was wonderful. The price was very reasonable. Our family and friends had a blast. The music was fantastic. He really made our special day even more special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Stacey · event on: 10/06/2014

I would like everyone to know that I had a great experiences with the DJ from this past event .the DJ provided Photobooth and purple Uplighting. He is affordable and always on time

• I

Ivy · Married on 10/04/2014

Ed was so helpful and everything turned out perfect. He did exactly what I asked for plus more. He was incredible!!

Kate · event on: 09/06/2014

Ed was a great DJ my husband was so surprised at his surprise 50th birthday!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Peg · event on: 06/16/2014

All Ocassion is awesome. I used them to run dances for my daughters elementary school 5th to 8th grade. The kids LOVED Ed the DJ. They asked over and over to bring him back. He also DJ'd the 8th grade graduation dinner dance. He provided all the special dances we requested and the atmosphere was awesome!! Those kids will always remember their 8th grade dance.
    I would recommend Ed and All Occasion to everyone!!

jennifer · Married on 05/18/2014

Ed did an awesome job!! The dance floor was packed

Sent on 05/30/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/05/2014

Ed and the company were more than amazing to work with. All I had to do was call and Ed helped me any way he could. He was very caring and attentive to my needs. My husband were very happy with All occasions entertainment!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Jenna · Married on 01/18/2014

Awesome service for a awesome price! I will recommend ed to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/12/2014

jenna · Married on 01/18/2014

Ed was not only a AMAZING dj, he was a all around great guy! I booked him a little over a year in advance and he kept in contact with me asking how everything was going with planning and was very personable! I will suggest him to anyone at anytime! (I would totally give him 1,000 stars but the option only lets me go up to 5….)

Sent on 04/28/2014

Ed was awesome! He made my little backyard wedding into a big backyard wedding. He really took the time to listen to what we wanted and needed and was able to mix it up with a fantastic montage of music that suited us perfectly!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Sam · Married on 09/29/2012

From start to finish the wedding was awesome, Introductions were awesome and electric, When it came time for dancing, the dance was PACKED and no one left. Myslef and my Wife would recommend DJ ED to any one. Prices are great, Customer service was top notch and his web site was awesome, easy to use and user friendly. Thank You for everything Ed.

Sent on 10/05/2012

All Occasions Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Sam for the Kind Words. Yes it was awesome night. I'm so glad you and your guests had a wonderful time. I hope you use us again in the future. Thank You and Best Wishes.

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2012

Ed from All Occasions Entertainment really came thru for me. My DJ bailed the day before my wedding. I called All Occasions and lucky for me they had a last minute cancellation. They were terrific working with me on getting the music that I wanted for the ceremony and reception. The entire reception had people on the dancefloor. None of those dead moments - Ed (the DJ) knew what type of music to play to keep things lively. I am more than happy and would most definitely reccomend!!! Sending out a HUGE thank you to All Occasions Entertainment for making our wedding day so perfect and worry free :-)

Sent on 06/22/2012

All Occasions Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for the Kind Words. Yes it was awesome night. I'm so glad you and your guests had a wonderful time. I hope you use us again in the future. Thank You and Best Wishes.

Kim · Married on 09/16/2011

Ed is an excellent Dj. We had a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Christine · Married on 06/25/2011

We can't say enough good things about all ocasions entertainment. Ed was not just a dj, he helped us structure our wedding. Very professional and great communication. Many of our guests commented on how great our dj was.

Sent on 06/28/2011

monlise · Married on 01/02/2011

Found this DJ on Craigslist. What a great find. We had a blast.

Sent on 01/10/2011