All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ Reviews

50 Reviews for All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ

• Megan

Megan Nelson · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great Food Tasting

We met with Ed from All Occasions for our tasting and are excited to have the food at our wedding! Their staff is very responsive and reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/05/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are very excited to work with Daniel and yourself to create a magical evening :D

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2019

Bubb’s did a great job catering our wedding! We got so many compliments on how good the food was and how nice it was to have so many options at the different stations. They were very accommodating and were incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, I was impressed that I could even rent the tables we needed through them. I would highly recommend All Occasions/Bubb’s for your catering needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2019

Good food and good service

All Occasions Catering / Bubb's BBQ. Thank you for such an easy and stress free service! The food was absolutely amazing! Your staff was so kind and caring!

Sent on 10/21/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amanda! We will happily share your comments with our staff. Wishing you all the best!!

Amy · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience and DELICIOUS FOOD!

Bubbs & All Occassions was a pleasure to work with. We used them for food, place settings, linens & more. First of all, I was told by many guests that they LOVED our food. They said it was one of the best wedding foods they've ever had and I would have to agree. Everyone was so professional and made the process feel smooth and easy. I am so happy we decided to work with them and I wouldn't of wanted anyone else!! Thank you, again!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hello Amy!

Thank you so much for your gracious words! We are absolutely thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the meal and the evening! We will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team that worked your reception and we wish you all the best in your new life together :D
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2019

Delicious and Delightful

Staff was great to work with through the entire experience from beginning to end. Everyone absolutely loved the food!! I would definitely recommend this catering!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful people + food

Thank you to the AOC team! We were so impressed from the tasting all the way through our big day. Their communication and flexibility was top notch and the food was incredible. We had so many people come up to us to let us know they loved the food! Thank you for helping our day go perfectly!

Sent on 09/27/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

Thank you soooo much for your kind words Laura! It was a pleasure working with you and your mother Lynn :) We wish you all the best in your new life!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Sept 21st, 2019 wedding

Very responsive and good was great! Everyone loved the picnic menu! They even accommodated for vegetarian guests and my food allergies. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/02/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much for your kind words Brittany! We are ecstatic that you both enjoyed your big day and wish you all the best in your new life together :)

Danielle Westby · Married on 08/24/2019

SO delicious!

We went with Bubb's BBQ and the food was delicious! We received so many compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed not only the main dishes, but the sides! I don't think you could go wrong with any of the items on their menu. I just wish I had more time that night to eat more of it! Very reasonably priced compared to other venues in the area as well.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Hello Danielle!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and we wish you all the best as you begin your life together!!

Keep Well,

All Occasions Catering Team
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2019

Fantastic!

Would recommend! Very responsive to emails and were very professional. Great food!

Sent on 08/15/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! we enjoyed working with you and wish you many great days ahead
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Food EVER!

My husband and I picked Bubb’s BBQ as our food for our wedding. Usually people are not overly thrilled about wedding food but this place definitely exceeded our expectations. We still are getting compliments and most people said that was the best food they have ever had a wedding. :) If you pick All Occasions/Bubb’s BBQ you will NOT be disappointed. We are definitely keeping them in mind for future gatherings.

Sent on 08/11/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure to work with you also. we wish you many happy days ahead
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to Work With and Delicious Food

All Occasions were so easy to work with from the time we inquired more about their services, to the taste testing, to the day of! They were flexible and accommodating, which was important for us since they were planning our wedding for a venue in Wisconsin but lived in Illinois. We loved the food we chose for our wedding buffet and so did our guests, with many of them returning for seconds! All Occasions also worked with us to make 3 special plated options for guests with dietary restrictions.

Sent on 06/15/2019

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

thank you for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to review us and wish you many happy years

Hilary Teachout · Married on 04/10/2019

So great!!!

We loved having a Bubb's BBQ buffet for our wedding reception! The food was delicious, the price was unbeatable, and we got SO many compliments from our guests. From the start of the planning process all the way to the final week, all the staff we interacted with were pleasant, kind, and very helpful. We would recommend Bubb's to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience with All Occassions

Amazing food, quick response, very professional!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Shelley · Married on 10/06/2018

We provided our own linens so there was some confusion on how things worked but very easily resolved with a couple emails.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2018

We used All Occasions for their day of coordinator service, and it was worth every penny. We did the ruby package, and was the best decision we made during the wedding planning processes. Wendi and Andrea kept us sane and were my calming presence when I wanted to cry. Both ladies made our day perfect and we didn't need to worry about anything day of.

Wendi works many weddings at our venue The Black Swan which made the process that much easier. Months before the wedding was even here, they had contacted all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Even when I had a melt down day of because I didn't want to take another family group picture they kept me calm. Wendi and Andrea made our day so special, it allowed us to enjoy every minute of our wedding without having to worry about the big and small stuff. What they did for us was invaluable. They are also LGBTQ friendly!

Thank you Wendi and Andrea for making our day AMAZING! Everyone has told us it was the best wedding they've been to!

Sent on 10/07/2018

All Occasions Catering & Bubb's BBQ's reply:

Thank you for all the great reviews, we love the black swan and working with you both. Cant wait to see pictures Wendi

Angela · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Job would highly recommend them to anyone

Everyone at Bubb's was absolutely amazing to work with. My wedding decor turned out just I envisioned. All my guests were raving on how hot and great the food tasted! I would highly recommend Bubb's to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

Their catering staff served our backyard tent wedding reception at a level that exceeded all expectation. We had down pouring rain during dinner. Their crew worked efficiently and with a smile on their faces despite the conditions. Their food as exceptional as well. They worked seamlessly with our meat caterer Maple Creek Farm. I am proud to have had All Occasions Catering take such great care of our event and our guests.

Sent on 09/19/2018

joe · Married on 08/04/2018

With our wedding day just 4 weeks ahead these guys (being our first and last search) pulled through! Providing an excellent choice of menus, we went Jamaican. I was worried the mahi mahi would be dry, but it was delicious, as well as the jerk brisket. The beans and rice were spot on, just like they would make in the islands! The salads and sides were also delightful. Not salty but flavorful, using the food to flavor the food. The chefs have a great talent, every one of our fifty guests were quiet while eating going for seconds. Our pastor from Texas said it was the best brisket he could remember having. Thank you so much for your accommodations, it was truly a memorable experience.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

I was so happy to have chosen Bubb’s for my wedding! The food was amazing, and the staff was very friendly! My husband and I were given a list of caterers to choose from and, after tasting a couple, Bubb’s was by far the best in quality, taste, and budget. They worked well with us, always responding to our emails quickly and professionally. I went the buffet route and had to make a couple of last minute changes to my menu (due to allergies from some of the guests) and they were very accommodating and reliable. I couldn’t have been more happy with them and their service!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Nick Grigolo · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing food and great service

Everything Bubb’s did was perfect. The initial tasting session was friendly, welcoming, and delicious. All options were presented clearly and in detail. We opted for day of wedding coordination, which was the best decision We could have made. We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/03/2018

Very good good and service

Super helpful and straight forward. We had so many compliments on the food as well!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Alese · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I just got married this past weekend at The Landing 1841 in Burlington. We had Bubb's/All Occasions cater our wedding, and we choose the Mexican Buffet. We really enjoyed the food and only got positive feedback from our guests about it. The tacos were delicious! We also had a late night cereal bar which was a big hit with our guests. In addition, we got all of our linens from them which turned out great and were set up properly! The staff were great and did an excellent job serving and bussing our plates. While our guests were enjoying cocktail hour and we were taking pictures, one of the staff members even came out to bring my husband and me some appetizers-we were very appreciative of the thoughtfulness! We were overall very pleased with this catering company and would strongly recommend them to all other couples! They also have a variety of other menus as well.

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 05/31/2018

I use Bubb's BBQ for many of my events, and it's always a great experience. Great service and delicious food!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

We had All Occasions- Bubbs BBQ cater our wedding this past Sunday and I can not say enough good things about them... not only was the food the best BBQ ever but the service was phenomenal.. the servers cared about myself and my husband and made sure we actually got to eat.. they even saved him and I some meatballs during our cocktail hour as they were going quick! Our guests were complimenting our food left and right. The s’mores were a fun dessert that everyone enjoyed.. a good way to top it all off! They really went above and beyond what we were expecting!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Stacia · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the Chuck Wagon BBQ for our daughter’s graduation party and it was AMAZING!!! The Brisket was the best I have had! We ordered the Mac & Cheese as one of our sides and that was the First thing to go!!! Delicious! Absolutely recommend this!!

Sent on 06/15/2018