All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility Reviews

1 User photo

• The

The Barn at Stratford · Getting married on 07/12/2026

The Barn at Stratford

As a venue, we have always been impressed and satisfied with the service and organization All Occasions Catering provides our clients. No matter the affair, All Occasions is committed to quality, presentation and overall top notch service.
    We love partnering our venue, The Barn at Stratford with All Occasions Catering to create a beautiful event.

Sent on 02/25/2020

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you to The Barn at Stratford, for this exceptional review. Wow! It is always such a pleasure partnering with your team to create such beautiful events! We are excited for the 2020 year ahead!

Rachel H · Married on 11/02/2019

All Occasions

All Occasions did an amazing job with our wedding reception. They were patient, accommodating and so very helpful. They made the wedding process go very smoothly. I highly recommended this venue for any event.

Sent on 12/02/2019

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Rachel, It was so great to serve you and your guests in the beginning of November. What a beautiful day it was!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review us & for choosing All Occasions Catering. We wish you & Luke all the best!

Elizabeth Flores · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful day

It was so beautiful and everything we could have ever asked for. The food was hot and delicious.

Sent on 12/04/2019

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Elizabeth, what a great review! Thank you, and thank you for choosing to celebrate your beautiful day at The Barn at All Occasions! We hope to serve you again soon.

Caytlyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely love!

From start to finish everything was amazing with all occasions! They are quick, professional, and best of all, the food is incredible!! They are so reasonably priced compared to most catering companies, and there is so much included!

Sent on 12/02/2019

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you Caytlyn, for you awesome review & for choosing All Occasions Catering! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Cheers to you both and we hope to serve you again in the future!
  • Kara

Kara Cover · Married on 08/24/2019

Yummy Food

We've all been to that wedding where the food was okay at best. Not with All Occasions! The food was great and received high marks from the guests. The wait staff was professional and very efficient.

Sent on 09/04/2019

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Kara. It was such a pleasure to serve you and your guests on your special day!

Dawn Caskey · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely wonderful

My daughter had her wedding in August 2019. It was absolutely beautiful. All the staff was really friendly and very helpful. I would recommend having any special day here.

Sent on 08/27/2019

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Dawn, it was our pleasure to serve Abbey & Josh on their special day! Thank you so very much for your outstanding review. We hope to work with you all again.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Catering

Absolutely would not have made ANY other choice in caterers for my wedding last weekend. All occasions was so professional, prompt, and understood exactly what I wanted.. and did it all from start to finish. I had nothing to worry about the entire time of planning the catering portion.. everything went so smooth and literally made everything exactly how I wanted it! I would recommend them over and over again!! We will definitely be using them for other events in the future! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Chelsea, It was such a pleasure to be a part of your and Sean's big day! Thank you so very much for your awesome review. We had a blast service you last weekend. We look forward to working with you both again in the future.

Callie is wonderful to have helping plan!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Linda · Married on 04/09/2016

All Occasions Catering was a beautiful Venue for our daughters wedding reception! They were professional, available to us, and very helpful. The wedding specialist was fabulous! All of our guest commented on the food to us, everything was so good, the appetizer's, the main Buffet, and they even offered 'late night bites' for a little something to offer your guest before they left. The Banquet room was set beautifully and the staff worked together with our DJ so that everything was timed perfectly. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2013

All Occasions did an amazing job making our day perfect and everything we ever wanted. The staff was so friendly and helped clean up all of the things that we personally brought in. I worked with Callie for awhile up until the wedding; she is just so sweet and so so helpful! Callie always responded to my emails and messages right away. The food was excellent and we had so many great compliments about everything! I would highly recommend All Occasions Catering to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Berchie · Married on 07/13/2013

We had our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at All Occasions. Callie was wonderful to work with in. She had some great suggestions. The staff was so helpful and professional and went out of their way to make everything beautiful. We had several comments on how good the food was. I would highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Mary · Married on 08/11/2012

My Daughter had her rehersal, ceremony and reception at All Occasions.
    The service was fantastic all around. The staff was so helpful both before, during, and after all of he events. We had the barbaque fountain for the coctail hour and everyone raved about it. The main meal was great the food so well prepared and tasted great. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is look for great food and great service.

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

They have always been known for great food!!! But their service is awesome!!!! They were very flexible and always there when we needed them!!!! The owner is always around and willing to jump in and help with anything he could, Hal your such a great person! Callie answered my countless questions and had the best follow up ever bride needs!!!! Thank you for making our special day that much easier and beautiful!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Ryan · Married on 05/10/2014

I can't say enough about this fine team. They went beyond expectations at our reception to make sure everything went smoothly. And the food was amazing! I highly recommend these folks.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Emily · Married on 12/17/2016

3.5

Krystle and Callie were both a huge help in the wedding planning process. The food was great and the venue beautiful. We loved that we could bring our own alcohol as opposed to purchasing from the vendor. Staff was helpful and friendly. Great value and would 100% recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2017

3.5

Overall quality of food and decorations were phenomenal. I had both my ceremony reception at this facility and was overall very happy with everything. However, the one thing I do have to say is that there are alot of "hidden" costs that aren't mentioned when you sign your contract that came as a shock to me when it came time to pay. My one piece of advice would be to ask about all "extra" fees up front because even though it was implied that things like my DJ table, string lights, etc came with the hall all of that came with extra fees!

Sent on 12/11/2013

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Hello, thank you for your review - we definitely don't want the impression of hidden fees (actually we strive for the opposite), and although the majority of the items needed for your reception are already included in our package price, your review has sparked us to revamp our services a bit and we are now considering also including the few extras like the bar/dj tables into the package price as well. In the past we have charged for these because they require additional resources like special linens or replacement of light strands, but in the future we would like to include these in the same price per person (without raising the price).

Thank you for your review, you’ve helped us grow and shape the way we do business! We hope to serve you and your guests again sometime in the future!

4.2

Very nice setting for my outside wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2013

3.4
      1.0
      3.0

The people here are so nice! My issues with the service: it took them forever to get me updated contracts (3 months at one point), getting questions answered by email was next to impossible- at times I had to just keep calling until I got a person on the phone. When I finally got to talk to someone the service was okay. I was told staging blocks were to be provided for my ceremony at no cost, 2 months later- Oh surprise! They cost $$! They changed their contract terms for due payments at the last minute... I was in the dark on which room we would actually get for our ceremony/reception for a long time due to "confusion" about an extra fee we might have to pay to get it (which I also wasn't told about). Hot mess, but i will say they were very flexible, i forgot a lot of my decor for set up day and they helped out and got me table runners at last minute. At the end of the day the wedding was fine. Food was okay/good, and my guests had a good time. And you can't beat the price.

Sent on 10/28/2013

All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Hello, we apologize for the issues you had with your event! We want to make sure we correct these types of experiences in the future, so we appreciate your review. And thank you for the compliments on the food and service, it was our pleasure to serve you and your guests! Best wishes and congratulations!