All Occasion Photography Reviews

49 Reviews for All Occasion Photography

• Emily

Emily D. 路 Getting married on 06/05/2022

Corona Bride

As a bride during Corona, my wedding planning was a series of unfortunate events. With changes happening every day, Sam was so easy to work with and understanding. She was supportive of us and there when we needed her most. Also, Sam was great at helping us stay on track during our wedding day. Her professionalism and politeness is just an added bonus to the great work that she does. Photo quality was great and was exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 07/14/2020

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! it was my pleasure and even though this year has definitely been tough, I am so glad you were still able to have a small intimate wedding. You and Justin are so sweet and I wish you nothing but the very best!

Jean M. 路 Getting married on 10/09/2021

Excellent & Affordable!!

Samantha did a fantastic job with our engagement photos! We have received so many compliments about our pictures, and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! :)

Sent on 10/30/2020

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jean! I loved working with you and Chris. I hope you have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful life together!

All My Best,

Traci M. 路 Getting married on 07/08/2021

Photographer and Planner in One

As a first time bride, I was so overwhelmed. After a google search for local photographers, I found Samantha and her reviews and portfolio led me to her website, which immediately made me stop looking elsewhere. The quality of her work and the general appearance of her website was beautiful, plus most of my questions were answered just from her website before I even contacted her! She is very fast to reply, plus she has beautiful magazines full of all sorts of helpful information for wedding planning that she eased my mind right away! She was just wonderful to work with, easy to communicate too, very down to earth, friendly and fun. My bridal party and family loved working with her as well! We will definitely be recommending AOP! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words Traci! I really appreciate your review! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

• Kara

Kara S. 路 Getting married on 05/29/2021

An Engagement Photoshoot

We are so thankful to Samantha at All Occasion photography for shooting our engagement session.
    She was professional from beginning to end and took photos we're really excited about. We've already booked her for our wedding!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2020

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! I cannot wait for your wedding day! 馃 Belhurst is going to be an amazing backdrop!
  • Mel

Mel A. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing photos, fun to work with, captured our day so well

Oliva photographed our COVID microwedding, she was an absolute dream to work with. We had a blast. She was patient with my very nervous husband, and our over zealous dogs. She captured the moments candidly and perfectly. She made us feel natural and at home and took spectacular photos. She also was creative and gave us some pictures that I haven't seen from other wedding shots.

Samantha was prompt, helpful and kind in organizing our tiny 8 person wedding at short notice. We even got our photos back so FAST and she was very accommodating 10/10 I would recommend All occasion photography to anyone

Sent on 11/03/2020

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mel! Olivia and I are so thankful to have been a part of your day and making the process go smoothly. Wishing you both the very best!

• Shelby

Shelby M. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing photographer!

Samantha is amazing. She is so down to earth and easy to get along with. She made sure I was at ease every step of the way, especially during the trying times of Covid, she made herself available by phone and email and was always quick to respond anytime I reached out. She was a huge help when it came to my big day and really keeps you on track throughout the entire process to ensure that you truly get everything you want photographed (she didn't miss a single thing and I got so much more in return馃槏). I did both engagement and wedding photos with her and I could not have been happier! Not only did I receive my photos quicker than anticipated, but the quality of her photos are wonderful, and she captured such beautiful portraits, details and candids that I will cherish for a lifetime. I literally cannot stop looking at my wedding album, it is like reliving the day all over again! I am still blown away by how perfect everything turned out. Thank you so much for everything! 鉂

Sent on 10/21/2020

Shelby,

Thank you soooo much for your sweet review! I absolutely loved working with you and Zack. Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your engagement session and wedding.

Jody D. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Great company

So professional, great pictures and communication throughout the whole planning.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Geena

Geena B. 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Great Value and Awesome Team!

Very flexible and understanding with all of the changes we had to make due to COVID restrictions. Sam was willing and able to change not only dates but also location when we found out we had to change our original plans. Both Sam and her assistant were great to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2020

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Geena! We really appreciate your review. Thank you for your time and for trusting us to capture your day! Wishing you both the very best!

Melissa D. 路 Married on 10/11/2019

So so thankful we found Samantha and her team!

Where do I even begin?! Samantha is a genuinely sweet young woman, with an eye for the most special candid moments. She treats you like you've been friends with her forever, yet has such a professionalism about her. When my husband and I saw her portfolio and read about her, we knew that we wanted her to photograph and document our recent wedding. She was so great in communicating with us through emails, since we were coming from out of town, and she made our time with her on our special day something we will remember always! She has a very long and successful career ahead of her, I know it! Couples are very blessed to have her be a part of their special day, when photographing those moments that they will have to cherish for the rest of their lives. Truly, we cannot say enough wonderful things about someone we feel so honored to have met 鈾

Sent on 12/10/2019

Mandi A. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Satisfied

Just saw our pictures from our wedding and we are very impressed. We felt heard by the photographer and did not feel pressured to do any poses we were not comfortable with. Great value for the price.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jennifer R. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

All Occasion Photography

Sam and Olivia were simply amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! Olivia and I wish you and Louis the absolute best! Thank you for trusting us to capture your special day.

Louis R. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Couldnt be happier!

Absolutely one of the best decisions we could have made. Samantha was affordable without compromising quality! Dont bother looking else where. A true professional!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha G. 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Effortless and Affordable

Samantha and Olivia made the wedding process effortless for my husband and I. They were great at getting back to us with more than reasonable prices and quality of service. We instantly knew we were going to be happy with Samantha and Olivia with their couple surveys so we could get exactly what we wanted for two people who don't like their photos taken. Olivia was an awesome photographer who made us feel comfortable and at ease through the whole process. We could not wait to show off our photos to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/01/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for your taking a few minutes to write about your experience with us! We loved working with you too!

All our best,
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Best photographer ever!!

WOW! I don鈥檛 even know where to start. Samantha and Olivia were AMAZING. they were kind, funny, and fit right in with our group! They made sure we got lots of shots that were important to us, despite getting ready running late! I didn鈥檛 even notice them moving around our venue and guests, they were so stealthy and made sure to get tons of photos without impeding any of the activities! When it was time for portraits, we walked all over our venue and just chatted and laughed like old friends!! I can鈥檛 even put into words how much I appreciated them, how comfortable they made us feel in front of cameras, and how they kept our entire group laughing throughout the entire event!! We don鈥檛 have our photos yet, but our sneak peek was absolutely beautiful!! If you鈥檙e even THINKING about hiring AOP, DO IT. I can鈥檛 recommend them enough!! Thanks Sam for such an amazing experience, you guys are the best!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Olivia and I have NEVER met such a fun, down to earth, sweet, and funny couple like you two!! We are soooo happy that you chose us and are so happy with the experience. I love taking care of my brides, and couldn't do it without Olivia as well, you helped make our job easy on your wedding day! Wishing you the very best and we hope to work with you again for family portraits!

• Brooke

Brooke M. 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Eye

Samantha has a unique style. She captures your special day in a way that make you feel as though you are there again when you look at the photos. She was on time, professional, and easy to get a long with. She took about 900 and something photos in three hours. She is affordable and gets the photos to you pretty quick! I would recommend her to anyone looking for something other than posed formal photos (although she does those well too).

Sent on 09/06/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Brooke!! It was such an honor to be a part of your day! I wish you both the very best!

Hannah M. 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Best, high valued, yet affordable photographer!

Samantha was the best! She photographed our wedding, helped coordinate our day and helped us plan. We can't thank her enough for all her help. Samantha is affordable, down to earth, the girl next door, she fit right into our group. She was very easy to talk to and work with, she captured everything we wanted including many moments we missed, and everyone won't stop commenting about her and our photos! My entire bridal party loved her too! We will definitely be recommending her to anyone needing a photographer. She makes the process so smooth and is also easy to reach.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend

We loved working with Samantha. She was friendly, professional and made us feel so comfortable from day one. She gave great ideas and direction while taking photos and was very quick to get them to us! The pictures are beautiful and we couldn鈥檛 be happier!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! I enjoyed working with you two as well! You are such a sweet couple and I wish you and Anthony nothing but the best!

Stephanie 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Best Vendor We Worked With

Samantha and Olivia were fantastic! They did everything to make our day run smoothly and captured every important moment that day. Turnaround time was amazing and we loved all our photos! Response time was quick and she sent tips throughout the planning process. Definitely would recommend this vendor and will use her in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Stephanie! Olivia and I enjoyed working with you, David and both of your sweet families. Thank you so much for sharing some love, it means so much! We were more than happy to help in your planning and day of coordination and cannot wait to work with you and your families again!

All our best,

• Danielle

Danielle W. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Fun and easy to work with, beautiful pictures

Samantha was our wedding photographer and even though our family made things chaotic, Samantha stayed calm, took control and family formals were still done in under 30 minutes as planned. She captured all the events of your special day, including a lot of fun candids and beautifully styled details. Our pictures our amazing and we can't thank her enough! We definitely recommend AOP.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Marilyn N. 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Samantha was awesome!

We highly recommend Samantha. She was very easy and comfortable to work with and she captured all of the emotions and all of the key moments of our day so well. After our formal pictures, we asked that she do candid shots. She knew exactly who to photograph and when. She did a great job! The photos were available much quicker than we thought and they are beautiful.
    Thank you Samantha!
    Marilyn and Rich Nazarkiewicz

Sent on 07/18/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Marilyn! You and Richard had a truly beautiful day and it was my absolute pleasure being a part of it :) Wishing you both all my best.

• Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I absolutely love my pictures from my wedding!! Samantha was awesome to work with! Very responsive to any questions I had. My husband and I are goofy and fun and she captured those pictures as well as the first tender moments as husband and wife!

Sent on 12/12/2018

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Your so sweet. Thank you Jennifer! I had a wonderful time at your wedding. You and Jonathan are the best and you have the sweetest family.

Jon G. 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Pictures!

My wife and I love the pictures that Samantha took of our wedding. The snow on the trails made for a perfect backdrop and she captured some very tender moments! Highly recommend All Occasion Photography!

Sent on 12/27/2018

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jon! You definitely had a beautiful day and I had a great time at your wedding! Thanks for spreading the love!

Joli M. 路 Married on 07/13/2018

Communicative, super easy to work with, very laid back and fun working with AOP

Communication was great! Before during and after the wedding. The ladies were wonderful, polite and caring. We are so happy with how our wedding photos came out. Samantha and her assistant did a wonderful job. We chose her for her style and personality. She was very easy and fun to work with! Our wedding was short and sweet but she captured it all.

Sent on 01/27/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Your wedding was very beautiful and I wish you both the absolute best!

Jaclyn M. 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Best wedding decision we made!

We hired Samantha to be our wedding photographer, mainly for her style and affordability. She was worth so much more than our investment! She was always there answering questions, sending us helpful things to remember on our special day and she was professional, fun and easy going on our wedding day. We absolutely loved our wedding pictures and are recommending her to everyone we know getting married! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sara 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Samantha and Chris were great! Super communicative beforehand and asked a lot of questions I hadn't even thought to consider. Our outdoor wedding ended up happening during a random June heat wave and everyone was sweaty and gross, but Samantha managed to make us all look great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Sara,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that I was able to make your wedding day smoother and provide amazing photos, even though we were all melting that day haha. Chris and I had a wonderful time with you and your families on your special day and wish you nothing but the very best!