All Occasion Photography Reviews

All Occasion Photography 6
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I absolutely love my pictures from my wedding!! Samantha was awesome to work with! Very responsive to any questions I had. My husband and I are goofy and fun and she captured those pictures as well as the first tender moments as husband and wife!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    All Occasion Photography 7

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Your so sweet. Thank you Jennifer! I had a wonderful time at your wedding. You and Jonathan are the best and you have the sweetest family.

Jon Gosson · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Pictures!

My wife and I love the pictures that Samantha took of our wedding. The snow on the trails made for a perfect backdrop and she captured some very tender moments! Highly recommend All Occasion Photography!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    All Occasion Photography 8
    All Occasion Photography 9

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jon! You definitely had a beautiful day and I had a great time at your wedding! Thanks for spreading the love!

Jaclyn Marino · Married on 07/07/2018

Best wedding decision we made!

We hired Samantha to be our wedding photographer, mainly for her style and affordability. She was worth so much more than our investment! She was always there answering questions, sending us helpful things to remember on our special day and she was professional, fun and easy going on our wedding day. We absolutely loved our wedding pictures and are recommending her to everyone we know getting married! Thank you for making our day so special!

• Khristyn

Khristyn · Married on 11/17/2017

I had spent a lot of time comparing photographers before choosing Sam! She was very patient and answered all my questions. We won a free engagement session through her and fell in love with her style. We had tons of fun during that session and getting to know her. Up to the wedding she stayed in contact and continued to answer questions. The night of the wedding everything went very smoothly. The only issue I had was we didn’t get very many “fun” pictures of the wedding party or families. This could be because everything was so very rushed from ceremony to reception. Other than that we have zero complaints about our photos, Sam’s work or her business! We appreciate all she did for us.

Sent on 01/09/2018

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Customer service is a top priority to me, so I am so thrilled to hear I went above and beyond for you! I hope to work with you both again in the future!! Thanks again for taking a few moments to leave some feedback, I truly appreciate you!

Alex · Married on 10/20/2017

Everything went very smoothly and the pictures turned out fantastic, we couldn't be happier with how things turned out :)

Sent on 12/07/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Alex! I am so glad you loved your experience and your wedding photos! I hope to work with you and Danielle again. All my best.
  • kt90210

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

I found Samantha on Wedding Wire and don't regret it for a moment! Samantha was quick to respond to any email I sent, sometimes multiple emails in a day, even responding in the middle of the night! She was very flexible with scheduling and most of our communication was electronic which made for easy and convenient communication! As for her work, it is simply amazing. I was surprised and impressed at how quickly she managed to get the family shots with my family (38 people in all!). She was able to recommend a great place for outdoor pictures and was supportive of having our pictures taken in a bowling alley as well! Both her indoor and outdoor shooting skills are fantastic and I only wish I could work with her again! Plus, at the wedding she was taking a group shot of my friends and I, and when asked if she would take pictures with their cell phones, she didn't hesitate! Talk about professional, friendly, and just plain amazing! And finally we had our pictures back so fast!! I honestly can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 11/20/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thanks for your sweet review Kelly! I am glad I was able to provide you with an amazing experience. I truly love what I do and loved working with you and Jack! I wish you both nothing but the very best and hope to work with you both again!
    All my best, Samantha Crawford

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

Tom and I can't say enough positive things about All Occasion Photography! Samantha was always very quick to respond when I would get ahold of her to ask questions. Through the engagement sessions and the wedding I could not have asked for a better person and her second photographer was just as great! I will be definitely going back to her in the future and recommending her to anyone who asks!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    All Occasion Photography 10
    All Occasion Photography 11
    All Occasion Photography 12

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Awh!!!!! Thank you so much for the honor of photographing your engagements and wedding! Olivia and I had such a blast with you and Tom and can't wait to see you again!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an awesome experience with Samantha, she was extremely cost effective and able to meet all of our needs. I was very fortunate to work with her, her gorgeous photos of our wedding speak for themselves.

Sent on 10/02/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn!! What a gorgeous wedding you and Bryan had at Moonshine Farms, complete with a spontaneous rainbow!! I wish you two nothing but the best!

Shannnon · Married on 07/15/2017

Samantha was in communication with me the entire time, any questions or concerns answered promptly, and extremely courteous and professional. The price was excellent and the work beautiful. I would recommend All Occasion Photography without hesitation, extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/08/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon!!

Simeon · Married on 07/10/2017

Samantha from All Occasion was absolutely amazing when it came to our wedding. She runs a good site that helped us communicate what we needed from a photographer and what she needed from us. We were very impressed with how quickly she worked and with the quality of her photos. My wife and I couldn't be happier and we couldn't have asked for more from All Occasion. We'll be sure to tell our friends who we went with!

Sent on 07/30/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I had a wonderful time with you and Carrie and I wish you nothing but the best!! I hope to see you both again!! Take Care!!

Samantha
    Owner of All Occasion Photography

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

Samantha is a joy to work with. Leading up to the wedding, she was helpful and gave valuable advice. On the day of, she was calm, friendly, and really helped set a good mood overall.

Sent on 06/02/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

It was an honor photographing your wedding! I hope you and Renee have a beautiful life together!!

AMY · Married on 08/20/2016

Can't say enough good things about Samantha and her assistant!!! We absolutely loved all the pictures..and she was so helpful, thoughtful, attentive and prepared for the whole event!!! Besides taking great pictures, she was BEYOND reasonable..and fast! Thank you for capturing all the little details..and big ones..of our special day!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Thank you so much Amy!

Samantha was great. She was very friendly, and professional. Her prices are low for the great quality she gives. You can tell she puts a lot into her work and she is reliable, getting back to every email you send her almost immediately. Highly recommended! Also, it is worth it to pay the extra money for a second person to join her to catch every beautiful moment.

Sent on 06/10/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for giving us the honor to photograph your special day!

Aubrey · Married on 12/12/2015

Samantha was so personable and connected with both of us instantly. It was delightful spending the day with her. The photos are outstanding!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Aubrey,

Thanks so much for having me photograph your wedding. It was such a pleasure working with you both! Take Care!

They are extremely incredible! Very affecient with time and they have the "eye" for a great shot!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Thank you so much!

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

Samantha Crawford at All Occasion Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and connection with the client makes her pictures truly unique. I would recommend her work to everyone...in fact, I do!

Sent on 11/11/2015

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I hope to work with you again!

~Cheers~

Samantha

Desiree · Married on 09/20/2014

All Occasion Photography was extremely professional! The girls were great and we had so much fun. The pricing was the reason I called in the first place because it was more than reasonable and I was very pleased with our photos. The owner is knowledgeable about her business and takes her work very seriously all while showing compassion towards the needs of the bride and bridal party. I would recommend this photographer to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Desiree,

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your special day! We had such a fun time with you and your family. Thank you for your review and compliments too!

KT · Married on 10/18/2012

She was very attentive and made sure we had all of the shots we wanted for our special day.

Sent on 01/08/2016

KT,

Thank you so much for the review! I had a blast photographing your Wedding at the Skyline Lodge!

Very flexible as I was from out of town.

Sent on 01/06/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure!

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Fantastic value for the overall price, very accommodating when needed and absolutely lovely pictures!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Melissa,

Thank you so much for your review! We had such an awesome time at your Wedding and we are so glad you love your photos. We hope to work with you again!

Samantha was awesome!! She was very attentive in our interactions months before the wedding, and very accommodating on the payment schedule! On the day of the wedding she did everything I asked for and more, she was so laid back and personable that she blended right in with me and my wedding party while taking all of our photos. Her return time on our photos was amazing! Very affordable, and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Thank you for your review and kind words! It really means the world to me <3
  • Carlie

Carlie · Married on 05/28/2016

Samantha and her assistant were very helpful while taking formals after the ceremony and getting the shots that we wanted to capture our happiness on our wedding day. She responds quickly to emails, and it very accommodating. If you are looking to get quality photography without going completely broke, Samantha is the photographer for you. The pictures are amazing, my husband and I are very happy.

Sent on 06/10/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Carlie! I hope you two have a beautiful life together!

Kayla · Married on 08/26/2016

3.5

We only used Samantha for our reception, as we had kind of a destination wedding. When we first talked on the phone, I felt this sense of calm with her. She answered ALL of my questions and assured me that she could do what I asked, which was to come to the reception and capture everything. I wanted all of the candid shots possible. I knew by then that we would be done with being posed (as we had done pictures at the church in Rochester earlier in the day for hours). She posed me only twice (YAY!) and literally captured it all. There are so many beautiful pictures to look back at and remember our special night. Honestly, I forgot she was there a lot of the time, as she stayed in the background and simply let the special moments happen. After the wedding, she communicated with me the next day and I had all of the pictures within a couple weeks (faster than she had promised!). I would recommend Samantha to anyone looking to capture an event.

Sent on 09/11/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be a part of your Wedding!

Elaine · Married on 10/02/2016

Compared to other photographers in the area, this photographer was one of the more cost friendly. I would have liked more directions in posing. I also would have like preceremony pictures at the venue like planned in order to photograph my sister putting my veil in my hair. She mentioned in paperwork leading up the wedding that she uses window light for these pictures and I think that would have been so nice to have. She was willing to meet us at the place of our choosing for first look photos and then go to the venue. I just wish there were more photos in general to choose from. Some of our wedding guests were able to capture some moments on their phone. I would have preferred more photos to choose from as I don't like my face from many angles. I will probably try to edit some of the photos to get rid of my double chin and lighten up my eyes. It is nice that I received zipfiles of the pictures to print off my copies. Samantha was very friendly and willing to try to whatever we came up with.

Sent on 10/21/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I am sorry we were unable to get a few photos of your sister putting the veil in your hair. Please reach out to me if you would like additional help with your pictures.