All Occasion Photography Reviews

All Occasion Photography 4
All Occasion Photography 5

Traci Mink · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Photographer and Planner in One

As a first time bride, I was so overwhelmed. After a google search for local photographers, I found Samantha and her reviews and portfolio led me to her website, which immediately made me stop looking elsewhere. The quality of her work and the general appearance of her website was beautiful, plus most of my questions were answered just from her website before I even contacted her! She is very fast to reply, plus she has beautiful magazines full of all sorts of helpful information for wedding planning that she eased my mind right away! She was just wonderful to work with, easy to communicate too, very down to earth, friendly and fun. My bridal party and family loved working with her as well! We will definitely be recommending AOP! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Melissa Duran · Married on 10/11/2019

So so thankful we found Samantha and her team!

Where do I even begin?! Samantha is a genuinely sweet young woman, with an eye for the most special candid moments. She treats you like you've been friends with her forever, yet has such a professionalism about her. When my husband and I saw her portfolio and read about her, we knew that we wanted her to photograph and document our recent wedding. She was so great in communicating with us through emails, since we were coming from out of town, and she made our time with her on our special day something we will remember always! She has a very long and successful career ahead of her, I know it! Couples are very blessed to have her be a part of their special day, when photographing those moments that they will have to cherish for the rest of their lives. Truly, we cannot say enough wonderful things about someone we feel so honored to have met ♥

Sent on 12/10/2019

Mandi Adydan Leyva · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Satisfied

Just saw our pictures from our wedding and we are very impressed. We felt heard by the photographer and did not feel pressured to do any poses we were not comfortable with. Great value for the price.

All Occasion Photography 6
    All Occasion Photography 7
    All Occasion Photography 8
    All Occasion Photography 9
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Jennifer Ruffini · Married on 09/21/2019

All Occasion Photography

Sam and Olivia were simply amazing to work with!

All Occasion Photography 10
    All Occasion Photography 11
    Sent on 10/25/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! Olivia and I wish you and Louis the absolute best! Thank you for trusting us to capture your special day.

Louis Ruffini · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldnt be happier!

Absolutely one of the best decisions we could have made. Samantha was affordable without compromising quality! Dont bother looking else where. A true professional!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Gray-Ross · Married on 09/01/2019

Effortless and Affordable

Samantha and Olivia made the wedding process effortless for my husband and I. They were great at getting back to us with more than reasonable prices and quality of service. We instantly knew we were going to be happy with Samantha and Olivia with their couple surveys so we could get exactly what we wanted for two people who don't like their photos taken. Olivia was an awesome photographer who made us feel comfortable and at ease through the whole process. We could not wait to show off our photos to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/01/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for your taking a few minutes to write about your experience with us! We loved working with you too!

All our best,
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2019

Best photographer ever!!

WOW! I don’t even know where to start. Samantha and Olivia were AMAZING. they were kind, funny, and fit right in with our group! They made sure we got lots of shots that were important to us, despite getting ready running late! I didn’t even notice them moving around our venue and guests, they were so stealthy and made sure to get tons of photos without impeding any of the activities! When it was time for portraits, we walked all over our venue and just chatted and laughed like old friends!! I can’t even put into words how much I appreciated them, how comfortable they made us feel in front of cameras, and how they kept our entire group laughing throughout the entire event!! We don’t have our photos yet, but our sneak peek was absolutely beautiful!! If you’re even THINKING about hiring AOP, DO IT. I can’t recommend them enough!! Thanks Sam for such an amazing experience, you guys are the best!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Olivia and I have NEVER met such a fun, down to earth, sweet, and funny couple like you two!! We are soooo happy that you chose us and are so happy with the experience. I love taking care of my brides, and couldn't do it without Olivia as well, you helped make our job easy on your wedding day! Wishing you the very best and we hope to work with you again for family portraits!

• Brooke

Brooke Morton · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Eye

Samantha has a unique style. She captures your special day in a way that make you feel as though you are there again when you look at the photos. She was on time, professional, and easy to get a long with. She took about 900 and something photos in three hours. She is affordable and gets the photos to you pretty quick! I would recommend her to anyone looking for something other than posed formal photos (although she does those well too).

All Occasion Photography 12
    All Occasion Photography 13
    All Occasion Photography 14
    All Occasion Photography 15
    Sent on 09/06/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Brooke!! It was such an honor to be a part of your day! I wish you both the very best!

Hannah Michaels · Married on 08/16/2019

Best, high valued, yet affordable photographer!

Samantha was the best! She photographed our wedding, helped coordinate our day and helped us plan. We can't thank her enough for all her help. Samantha is affordable, down to earth, the girl next door, she fit right into our group. She was very easy to talk to and work with, she captured everything we wanted including many moments we missed, and everyone won't stop commenting about her and our photos! My entire bridal party loved her too! We will definitely be recommending her to anyone needing a photographer. She makes the process so smooth and is also easy to reach.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend

We loved working with Samantha. She was friendly, professional and made us feel so comfortable from day one. She gave great ideas and direction while taking photos and was very quick to get them to us! The pictures are beautiful and we couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! I enjoyed working with you two as well! You are such a sweet couple and I wish you and Anthony nothing but the best!

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Vendor We Worked With

Samantha and Olivia were fantastic! They did everything to make our day run smoothly and captured every important moment that day. Turnaround time was amazing and we loved all our photos! Response time was quick and she sent tips throughout the planning process. Definitely would recommend this vendor and will use her in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Stephanie! Olivia and I enjoyed working with you, David and both of your sweet families. Thank you so much for sharing some love, it means so much! We were more than happy to help in your planning and day of coordination and cannot wait to work with you and your families again!

All our best,

All Occasion Photography
  • Danielle

Danielle Wickham · Married on 06/15/2019

Fun and easy to work with, beautiful pictures

Samantha was our wedding photographer and even though our family made things chaotic, Samantha stayed calm, took control and family formals were still done in under 30 minutes as planned. She captured all the events of your special day, including a lot of fun candids and beautifully styled details. Our pictures our amazing and we can't thank her enough! We definitely recommend AOP.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Marilyn Nazarkiewicz · Married on 06/08/2019

Samantha was awesome!

We highly recommend Samantha. She was very easy and comfortable to work with and she captured all of the emotions and all of the key moments of our day so well. After our formal pictures, we asked that she do candid shots. She knew exactly who to photograph and when. She did a great job! The photos were available much quicker than we thought and they are beautiful.
    Thank you Samantha!
    Marilyn and Rich Nazarkiewicz

All Occasion Photography 16
    Sent on 07/18/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Marilyn! You and Richard had a truly beautiful day and it was my absolute pleasure being a part of it :) Wishing you both all my best.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I absolutely love my pictures from my wedding!! Samantha was awesome to work with! Very responsive to any questions I had. My husband and I are goofy and fun and she captured those pictures as well as the first tender moments as husband and wife!

All Occasion Photography 17
    Sent on 12/12/2018

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Your so sweet. Thank you Jennifer! I had a wonderful time at your wedding. You and Jonathan are the best and you have the sweetest family.

Jon Gosson · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Pictures!

My wife and I love the pictures that Samantha took of our wedding. The snow on the trails made for a perfect backdrop and she captured some very tender moments! Highly recommend All Occasion Photography!

All Occasion Photography 18
    All Occasion Photography 19
    Sent on 12/27/2018

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jon! You definitely had a beautiful day and I had a great time at your wedding! Thanks for spreading the love!

Joli Mcgrath · Married on 07/13/2018

Communicative, super easy to work with, very laid back and fun working with AOP

Communication was great! Before during and after the wedding. The ladies were wonderful, polite and caring. We are so happy with how our wedding photos came out. Samantha and her assistant did a wonderful job. We chose her for her style and personality. She was very easy and fun to work with! Our wedding was short and sweet but she captured it all.

All Occasion Photography 20
    All Occasion Photography 32
    All Occasion Photography 33
    Sent on 01/27/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Your wedding was very beautiful and I wish you both the absolute best!

Jaclyn Marino · Married on 07/07/2018

Best wedding decision we made!

We hired Samantha to be our wedding photographer, mainly for her style and affordability. She was worth so much more than our investment! She was always there answering questions, sending us helpful things to remember on our special day and she was professional, fun and easy going on our wedding day. We absolutely loved our wedding pictures and are recommending her to everyone we know getting married! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

Samantha and Chris were great! Super communicative beforehand and asked a lot of questions I hadn't even thought to consider. Our outdoor wedding ended up happening during a random June heat wave and everyone was sweaty and gross, but Samantha managed to make us all look great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Sara,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that I was able to make your wedding day smoother and provide amazing photos, even though we were all melting that day haha. Chris and I had a wonderful time with you and your families on your special day and wish you nothing but the very best!

Lauren Knight · Married on 05/12/2018

Samantha simply is the best, the experience she provides and the results she gives is unmatched!

Samantha was our wedding photographer. After reviewing many photographers online, once I found her website, I stopped looking. I knew I had found my photographer. Everything is at your fingertips, and Samantha is fast with replies, whether it be before booking or after and even after our wedding! She emailed me a few days after with a sneak peek and a bullet point checklist with typical turnaround times etc. She even delivered early! Everything about Samantha was WAY beyond what we could have hoped for in a photographer. She is also a mini-planner, sending us all sorts of helpful tips before our day, helping us to prepare and feel calm and collected leading up to our day. Thank you so much Samantha! We can't say enough but know that you captured our day beautifully and flawlessly.

Sent on 03/09/2019

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was my honor to photograph your wedding and I am happy I was able to provide such a unique and helpful experience. I wish you both all the very best.

• Khristyn

Khristyn · Married on 11/17/2017

I had spent a lot of time comparing photographers before choosing Sam! She was very patient and answered all my questions. We won a free engagement session through her and fell in love with her style. We had tons of fun during that session and getting to know her. Up to the wedding she stayed in contact and continued to answer questions. The night of the wedding everything went very smoothly. The only issue I had was we didn’t get very many “fun” pictures of the wedding party or families. This could be because everything was so very rushed from ceremony to reception. Other than that we have zero complaints about our photos, Sam’s work or her business! We appreciate all she did for us.

Sent on 01/09/2018

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Customer service is a top priority to me, so I am so thrilled to hear I went above and beyond for you! I hope to work with you both again in the future!! Thanks again for taking a few moments to leave some feedback, I truly appreciate you!

Alex · Married on 10/20/2017

Everything went very smoothly and the pictures turned out fantastic, we couldn't be happier with how things turned out :)

Sent on 12/07/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Alex! I am so glad you loved your experience and your wedding photos! I hope to work with you and Danielle again. All my best.
  • kt90210

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

I found Samantha on Wedding Wire and don't regret it for a moment! Samantha was quick to respond to any email I sent, sometimes multiple emails in a day, even responding in the middle of the night! She was very flexible with scheduling and most of our communication was electronic which made for easy and convenient communication! As for her work, it is simply amazing. I was surprised and impressed at how quickly she managed to get the family shots with my family (38 people in all!). She was able to recommend a great place for outdoor pictures and was supportive of having our pictures taken in a bowling alley as well! Both her indoor and outdoor shooting skills are fantastic and I only wish I could work with her again! Plus, at the wedding she was taking a group shot of my friends and I, and when asked if she would take pictures with their cell phones, she didn't hesitate! Talk about professional, friendly, and just plain amazing! And finally we had our pictures back so fast!! I honestly can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 11/20/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thanks for your sweet review Kelly! I am glad I was able to provide you with an amazing experience. I truly love what I do and loved working with you and Jack! I wish you both nothing but the very best and hope to work with you both again!
    All my best, Samantha Crawford

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

Tom and I can't say enough positive things about All Occasion Photography! Samantha was always very quick to respond when I would get ahold of her to ask questions. Through the engagement sessions and the wedding I could not have asked for a better person and her second photographer was just as great! I will be definitely going back to her in the future and recommending her to anyone who asks!

All Occasion Photography 34
    All Occasion Photography 35
    All Occasion Photography 36
    Sent on 11/18/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Awh!!!!! Thank you so much for the honor of photographing your engagements and wedding! Olivia and I had such a blast with you and Tom and can't wait to see you again!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an awesome experience with Samantha, she was extremely cost effective and able to meet all of our needs. I was very fortunate to work with her, her gorgeous photos of our wedding speak for themselves.

Sent on 10/02/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn!! What a gorgeous wedding you and Bryan had at Moonshine Farms, complete with a spontaneous rainbow!! I wish you two nothing but the best!

Shannnon · Married on 07/15/2017

Samantha was in communication with me the entire time, any questions or concerns answered promptly, and extremely courteous and professional. The price was excellent and the work beautiful. I would recommend All Occasion Photography without hesitation, extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/08/2017

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon!!