23 Reviews for All Occasion Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Proofs (2)

I had spent a lot of time comparing photographers before choosing Sam! She was very patient and answered all my questions. We won a free engagement session through her and fell in love with her style. We had tons of fun during that session and getting to know her. Up to the wedding she stayed in contact and continued to answer questions. The night of the wedding everything went very smoothly. The only issue I had was we didn’t get very many “fun” pictures of the wedding party or families. This could be because everything was so very rushed from ceremony to reception. Other than that we have zero complaints about our photos, Sam’s work or her business! We appreciate all she did for us.

Profile Picture User7294174, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Everything went very smoothly and the pictures turned out fantastic, we couldn't be happier with how things turned out :)

Profile Picture Alex, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found Samantha on Wedding Wire and don't regret it for a moment! Samantha was quick to respond to any email I sent, sometimes multiple emails in a day, even responding in the middle of the night! She was very flexible with scheduling and most of our communication was electronic which made for easy and convenient communication! As for her work, it is simply amazing. I was surprised and impressed at how quickly she managed to get the family shots with my family (38 people in all!). She was able to recommend a great place for outdoor pictures and was supportive of having our pictures taken in a bowling alley as well! Both her indoor and outdoor shooting skills are fantastic and I only wish I could work with her again! Plus, at the wedding she was taking a group shot of my friends and I, and when asked if she would take pictures with their cell phones, she didn't hesitate! Talk about professional, friendly, and just plain amazing! And finally we had our pictures back so fast!! I honestly can't say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Kelly , 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We had an awesome experience with Samantha, she was extremely cost effective and able to meet all of our needs. I was very fortunate to work with her, her gorgeous photos of our wedding speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha was in communication with me the entire time, any questions or concerns answered promptly, and extremely courteous and professional. The price was excellent and the work beautiful. I would recommend All Occasion Photography without hesitation, extremely pleased.

Profile Picture Shannnon, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha from All Occasion was absolutely amazing when it came to our wedding. She runs a good site that helped us communicate what we needed from a photographer and what she needed from us. We were very impressed with how quickly she worked and with the quality of her photos. My wife and I couldn't be happier and we couldn't have asked for more from All Occasion. We'll be sure to tell our friends who we went with!

Profile Picture Simeon, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha is a joy to work with. Leading up to the wedding, she was helpful and gave valuable advice. On the day of, she was calm, friendly, and really helped set a good mood overall.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Compared to other photographers in the area, this photographer was one of the more cost friendly. I would have liked more directions in posing. I also would have like preceremony pictures at the venue like planned in order to photograph my sister putting my veil in my hair. She mentioned in paperwork leading up the wedding that she uses window light for these pictures and I think that would have been so nice to have. She was willing to meet us at the place of our choosing for first look photos and then go to the venue. I just wish there were more photos in general to choose from. Some of our wedding guests were able to capture some moments on their phone. I would have preferred more photos to choose from as I don't like my face from many angles. I will probably try to edit some of the photos to get rid of my double chin and lighten up my eyes. It is nice that I received zipfiles of the pictures to print off my copies. Samantha was very friendly and willing to try to whatever we came up with.

Profile Picture User5628837, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
4.7

We only used Samantha for our reception, as we had kind of a destination wedding. When we first talked on the phone, I felt this sense of calm with her. She answered ALL of my questions and assured me that she could do what I asked, which was to come to the reception and capture everything. I wanted all of the candid shots possible. I knew by then that we would be done with being posed (as we had done pictures at the church in Rochester earlier in the day for hours). She posed me only twice (YAY!) and literally captured it all. There are so many beautiful pictures to look back at and remember our special night. Honestly, I forgot she was there a lot of the time, as she stayed in the background and simply let the special moments happen. After the wedding, she communicated with me the next day and I had all of the pictures within a couple weeks (faster than she had promised!). I would recommend Samantha to anyone looking to capture an event.

Profile Picture User7188634, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can't say enough good things about Samantha and her assistant!!! We absolutely loved all the pictures..and she was so helpful, thoughtful, attentive and prepared for the whole event!!! Besides taking great pictures, she was BEYOND reasonable..and fast! Thank you for capturing all the little details..and big ones..of our special day!!!

Profile Picture AMY, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Samantha was awesome!! She was very attentive in our interactions months before the wedding, and very accommodating on the payment schedule! On the day of the wedding she did everything I asked for and more, she was so laid back and personable that she blended right in with me and my wedding party while taking all of our photos. Her return time on our photos was amazing! Very affordable, and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture User3541133, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Samantha and her assistant were very helpful while taking formals after the ceremony and getting the shots that we wanted to capture our happiness on our wedding day. She responds quickly to emails, and it very accommodating. If you are looking to get quality photography without going completely broke, Samantha is the photographer for you. The pictures are amazing, my husband and I are very happy.

Profile Picture Carlie , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha was great. She was very friendly, and professional. Her prices are low for the great quality she gives. You can tell she puts a lot into her work and she is reliable, getting back to every email you send her almost immediately. Highly recommended! Also, it is worth it to pay the extra money for a second person to join her to catch every beautiful moment.

Profile Picture User6083457, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.6

Vendor was recommended by our officiant because I did not want to be required by photographer to pose for hours for formal shots. She charged a lower price than other vendors in the area. I asked for a few posed photographs and mostly candid photos. Sam provided many opportunities for communicating exactly what I wanted and the website was easy to use.

I was disappointed how many photos featured the backs of heads and were otherwise poorly composed or backlit. The venue for my reception featured a number of windows and skylights and therefore had some great shadows and lighting that was captured in photos by friends and family but not the vendor. There were several acceptable photos. My recommendation is to detail exactly what you'd like to get the value from this vendor.

Profile Picture User6708158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha was so personable and connected with both of us instantly. It was delightful spending the day with her. The photos are outstanding!

Profile Picture Aubrey , 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

They are extremely incredible! Very affecient with time and they have the "eye" for a great shot!

Profile Picture User5602839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic value for the overall price, very accommodating when needed and absolutely lovely pictures!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha Crawford at All Occasion Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and connection with the client makes her pictures truly unique. I would recommend her work to everyone...in fact, I do!

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All Occasion Photography was extremely professional! The girls were great and we had so much fun. The pricing was the reason I called in the first place because it was more than reasonable and I was very pleased with our photos. The owner is knowledgeable about her business and takes her work very seriously all while showing compassion towards the needs of the bride and bridal party. I would recommend this photographer to everyone and anyone!

Profile Picture Desiree, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I am very happy with our choice of All Occasion Photography for our wedding. Photography was not one of our top priorities so there wasn't a lot of room in the budget, but I did want to make sure that we got a few really good pictures to put in our home. Samantha was able to deliver on this at an amazing value compared to other photographers. She also did not charge any extra for giving us all of the digital prints, which I thought was nice. She was extremely nice and got some great shots throughout our wedding day.

One area where I think she could improve is providing more direction, there were a number of times during our formal shots when she asked me what other shots I would like. While I appreciate having input into the process, I think it would have been better if she had scoped out good locations/lighting and directed us towards them as we had a lot of other things to think about that day.

Overall, All Occasion Photography was a great vendor and I would recommend them to other couples looking for good photos that won't break the bank.

Profile Picture User3452385, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was very attentive and made sure we had all of the shots we wanted for our special day.

Profile Picture KT, 10/18/12, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

Very flexible as I was from out of town.

Profile Picture User6158298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review