All Night Long Entertainment Reviews

All Night Long Entertainment 6
All Night Long Entertainment 7

Teresa Jackson · Married on 12/31/2018

Jackson Wedding 12-31-18

What can I say other than “WOW”, You guys did an amazing job and my husband and I were very pleased with everything. My guest had a wonderful time and could not say enough about how good the music was and the DJ. DJ Mo was fantastic and kept the party going and everyone was really impressed with him. He made sure we were happy and kept checking on us to ensure sound was good and music popping. I will definitely recommend All Night Long that was referred to us, to anyone looking to get married in Vegas. Planning a wedding long distance can be tough and I appreciated all of my emails and calls being answered. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with, and we were blown away with the attention to detail from everyone. Ralph and Teresa Jackson, Harrisburg , NC.

All Night Long Entertainment 8
    All Night Long Entertainment 20
    All Night Long Entertainment 21

Emily Monte Calvo · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing music

Our DJ was the BEST! Everybody at our reception complimented me on how great the music was and how much fun our DJ, Lantz, was :)

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent top notch service by both DJ and photographer at our reception. Very professional, courteous and attentive to details with our event. They really help our reception become a memorable and extremely special celebration. We would fully recommend their services to anyone looking for top notch professional DJ and/or photography and would not hesitate to use them again for another event.

All Night Long Entertainment 22
    All Night Long Entertainment 23
    All Night Long Entertainment 24
    All Night Long Entertainment 25
    All Night Long Entertainment 26

Gordon · Married on 08/23/2018

Hired DJ & Photographer for our wedding reception at the Chateau Nightclub, Las Vegas. From start to finish both were outstanding and gave 100%. Would definitely recomend - Gordon (Scotland)

All Night Long Entertainment 27
    All Night Long Entertainment 28

Sean · Married on 07/22/2018

All Night Long is the best! Lance was on point with all music selections and mc'ing our wedding reception. We ran into A LOT of issues planning and coordinating this wedding and the reception - but ZERO issues with All Night Long! Thanks guys! Awesome job!

All Night Long Entertainment 29
    All Night Long Entertainment 30
    All Night Long Entertainment 31
    All Night Long Entertainment 32
    All Night Long Entertainment 33
    All Night Long Entertainment 34
    All Night Long Entertainment 35

kristina · Married on 09/25/2017

Amazing job by both the photographer and DJ, made our wedding night very memorable!!!

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2017

Great entertainment to have for your wedding! Our DJ Laszlo was great fun and kept the atmosphere going all night. Company was great working with via email as we were planning a destination wedding. They also had a great selection of colours for uplighting for our venue.

Maria · Married on 05/18/2017

Pat was an amazing photographer! It was a last minute booking but we were so glad we did it. He was very accommodating and creative. Highly recommend hiring Pat from All Night Long Entertainment. We love our wedding ceremony pictures!

• User7966399 · 1+ year ago

Nice people. Very responsive. Let us pick our own playlist. Didn't have to worry about anything since they were prompt with the load-in and load-out.

Adam · Married on 03/18/2017

The DJ that the All Night Long crew provided me was extremely professional, talented, and catered to our exact needs. He played the exact mix of music we requested, did a great job MC'ing the reception, and kept the mood exactly where it need to be, all night. I would recommend these guys to anyone!!

Alicia · Married on 02/11/2017

We booked a destination wedding in Vegas and were referred to All Night Long by our wedding Venue Carmine's. Not knowing anyone in the area I priced a bunch of other DJ companies and All Night Long had the best price and were very responsive and professional. They were organized and gave me a sheet to list what I needed for my reception. I was also able to speak with my DJ, Lazlo, prior to my event to review the logistics. On the day of DJ Lazlo was amazing! He had a great personality, was professional and played all of the songs that we requested. It was all seemless and he made the event fun. I'm really picky when it comes to music and not having a cheesy DJ and Lazlo was able to exceed all of my expectations.

I also ended up using All Night Long for 3 hours of videographry. They were awesome with this as well.

Victoria · Married on 11/05/2016

We hosted our wedding at the Missora rooftop terrace of the Platinum hotel this past Saturday. Matt provided DJ services and he was amazing! From my song walking down the aisle, to our bridal party intro, first dance, and open dancing, he had it perfect. All of our guests were dancing and singing all night. Thank you!

Rosa · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent! They did exactly what we needed for the music and pics of our wedding. Dj and photographer were so much perfect. We are more than happy!. Thanks so much!

Giulia-Christina · Married on 09/10/2016

The photographer and DJ were both great at setting the ambiance. The DJ played our favorite songs based on our guidelines and got everyone to dance and be on the floor. On the other hand, Mischak, our photographer was also amazing. He was extremely specific about posing and made sure to let us know that he was here for us and that he would adapt based on any kind of photos we might want. I was honestly very impressed with All Night Long!

Jessica · Married on 07/04/2016

We planned our wedding long distance, we live in Texas so I was nervous with making decisions via email. We had our wedding reception at Maggiano's in the Fashion Show Mall and got a list of vendors they deal with and All Night Long Entertainment was one of them. After looking at reviews and trusting Maggiano's I then contacted All Night Long Entertainment and it was a match made in heaven :) They were very professional throughout the planning process, answered all my questions I had and they were just a pleasure to work with. I can not even begin to tell you how much we absolutely loved our DJ. He kept us informed throughout the reception and was just a great person to deal with. I would HIGHLY recommend them. We still have people talking about how much fun they had at our reception and how much they liked the music the DJ played. Thank you so much for making our special day even better!

Katlyn · Married on 06/25/2016

All night long entertainment was amazing! Dustin, our DJ, kept all of our guests dancing and Clint, our videographer, got some AMAZING shots. Also, we were planning a wedding from across the country and the whole staff was so helpful. Selena was so professional and prompt in her responses, answering all our questions. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

kate · Married on 05/06/2016

I highly recommend All Night Long Entertainment for a wedding in Vegas. Selena and Jeremy were very professional and easy to work with. I was very confident my wedding reception was going to run smoothly and entertaining for my guest. The Frank Sinatra and Elvis impersonators I booked through All Night Long were a huge hit as well!

Brad · Married on 05/05/2016

All Night Long & Laz helped make our wedding perfect. We had special reception entrances & an Elvis surprise and they didn't bat an eyelash to help keep things secretive and let me customize everything the way we wanted. I can't recommend these guys enough to make your Vegas wedding special & perfect no matter what you need! Thanks again guys

Jeremy and staff at All Night Long are amazing. We can not say enough good things about them. Laz, our DJ was perfect and so friendly. Played great music and always with a smile. Up-Lighting at Maggiano's was beautiful and made the room feel nice and warm. Jen, our photographer, was the best. She captured every moment possible. The pictures are beautiful. Elvis was a big hit, very fun! Look no where else. All Night Long is a one stop shop. They are reliable and stress free. A brides dream. Thank you for everything!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/28/2016

Thank you Lazlo, and thank you ANL for loaning him out to us, lol. As the other reviewers testify, He was so wonderful!! For the 4 hours he was with us, he was our family. He ate with us, and had us laughing, and most of all...he had us DANCING (my husband does NOT dance, btw, and was on the dancefloor). We got married on 3/28 and had our reception in a quaint little room @ Maggiano's. All Night Long was one of the preferred vendors, recommended by Maggiano's and We were NOT disappointed. The music throughout the entire night was PERFECT from cocktail hour to the last dance of the night.

THANK YOU!!!!

Karen · Married on 01/09/2016

I would highly recommend this company to video your wedding! I booked them the last minute to video my wedding and it was the best decision I made! They were very professional and documented my wedding exactly how I had visioned and more. They were very nice and creative and the best prices ever! You will not be disappointed! I will use them for any event I need videoed. Karen Sage Jancsek

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2015

All Night Long was included in our wedding package at The Platinum Hotel. Our DJ was Laszlo, who was absolutely amazing. He was so wonderful and was easy to communicate with. It was raining on and off for our outdoor schedule, and he was so flexible when we changed the scheduling of things to accommodate the weather. His song selection was perfect and kept people dancing all night. I highly recommend him and would definitely request Laszlo when booking!

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

So happy we used All Night Long’s DJ services! They came highly recommended from my day-of-coordinator Jessica Harman, and the event director at Trevi where we did our reception.

Our DJ was Lazlo and he was on point the entire night…he’s seriously a crowd whisperer! He played all the songs we listed which was great, but it was his additional selections that really kept the party going. He was so intuitive as to other additions to add to the mix! All of our guests were turning it up on the dance floor the entire night! At one point a conga line started up! I had to pinch myself because you know people are totally in party animal mode when a frickin conga line breaks out organically…haha! It was total craziness in the best way possible. Every one of our guests said that this was the most fun they’d ever had at a wedding! Thank you for the amazing memories Lazlo! P.s. great customer service all around for All Night Long!

Kaela · Married on 09/28/2015

The staff at All Night Long Entertainment was very helpful and accommodating when helping me plan my wedding at the platinum hotel, Las Vegas. They allowed me to have complete control over my music and planning. The DJ was fabulous. He was very friendly and fun. He took all of our requests without any questions. A very professional and organized service. Thanks again for contributing to my dream wedding :)

• Dan and Ashley's Wedding

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

My DJ was Lazzaro, I requested that I be able to speak with him before the wedding, and he called me within days of my request (he couldn't be assigned to me until I had submitted all my song request, and as soon as I did, he called).

He honored all of my request, and helped make my day special! Even gave me his cell phone number, so I was able to add some last minute request the day before via text.

I also used All Night Long's Elvis impersonator, and he stole the show, in a very good way!

I would definitely recommend All Night Long to anyone I cared about!