All Inclusive Outlet Reviews

16 | Lexington, KY

16 Reviews for All Inclusive Outlet

Linda · Married on 05/03/2018

Hubby and I booked a 6 night stay for our anniversary at Eldorado casitas. We just got back today and it was an amazing and thrilling experience. Would use them over and over again. The whole process of booking to travelling and enjoying our stay at this five star resort was without any glitch. Please don’t think twice, just go ahead and book through them.

Sent on 05/08/2018

We used All Inclusive Outlet for our honeymoon to Aruba. They sent us a nice little bag, luggage tags, and tons and tons of details about our trip! Our hotel was great and transportation from the airport to hotel was as well. We had no problems whatsoever!

Sent on 07/14/2015

All Inclusive Outlet's reply:

We’re thrilled to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

Used for booking our honeymoon. We did all the research ourselves so we only used them for booking but they had good deals and were friendly. We had a fantastic vacation and would use them again for future vacations.

Sent on 07/14/2015

All Inclusive Outlet's reply:

Thank you for your review Samantha! We’re happy to know you had a good experience booking with us. We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!
    All Inclusive Outlet

I am so pleased with my experience with this company. I went to them with a budget, and knowing what kind of hotel I wanted, and the Travel Consultant I worked with found me exactly what I wanted and then some. In fact, when she emailed me the itinerary of what she found, I was taken back almost in disbelief that the honeymoon I had always dreamed of and was what I was looking for, was actually attainable in my budget. We are going to be spending our Honeymoon on what we feel like is an absolute dream vacation. One that we will never forget. The responsiveness and helpful demeanor of the people at this company will definitely bring me back to them again. When you go to book, a deposit is due, but you are still given quite a bit of time to pay it in full. The flexibility in payments was really helpful for a couple that has been saving up and paying for this on their own in addition to a lot of other aspects to their wedding... For what we paid, and what we are getting, the value is unparalleled.
    Trust me when I say, I definitely looked at our exact trip through other travel agencies, as well as trying to book all the components and compare the pricing on my own, and I found that I was saving anywhere from $400-1000 per person on our trip.
    My package included transfers, and don’t forget to ask about insurance 
    I cannot express how happy I am with this experience, and how easy it was. I can only hope that anyone else looking to go on an all-inclusive vacation/honeymoon at least contacts this company to help make planning your honeymoon a smooth and easy process. With how much work goes into planning a wedding on your own, it was nice to have some help and an easy process in taking care of the honeymoon, and not have more stress added to everything else.

Sent on 12/31/2014

All Inclusive Outlet's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to write this thoughtful review! We’re more than happy to have helped and look forward to planning more amazing trips for you in the future!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2014

We used All Inclusive Outlet to book our honeymoon to Jamaica. We found fair rates for flights and the resort. The site was easy to use and sent clear emails upon booking. They also sent us a gift package with a knapsack, document pouch, and luggage tag. At one point we considered moving our honeymoon dates and we called to find out about switching and they quickly got back to us about what that would cost. Would use again.

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

I used All Inclusive Outlet to book my trip to Couples San Souci for my honeymoon. They were easy to work with, were quick to e-mail me back and had prices that were lower than the resorts website (with travel insurance included)! Already looking into using them again for our 1yr anniversary!

Sent on 06/21/2014

All Inclusive Outlet's reply:

Thanks so much for booking with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again for your anniversary stay!

Julie Lowe
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/25/2013

I didn't personally speak with the staff, but I do know that they worked closely with my husband to book our honeymoon. They gave us the best deal on our trip and the rest is history. Our destination was amazing and everything flowed seamlessly. When we called, a real person answered! We will be sure to use them for all future travel.

Sent on 11/12/2013

All Inclusive Outlet's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving a review, Amber! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience booking your honeymoon with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Congrats & best wishes in your marriage!

-Julie Lowe

Heather · Married on 05/27/2012

We used All Inclusive Outlet to book our honeymoon and found an awesome trip to Jamaica for an amazing price!! We were a little cautious about booking our trip online, but soon after we received a call from a travel agent to go over our trip details and answer any questions that we had about the trip. Everything was perfect!! We went to Couple Negril and had an absolute blast! The resort was amazing, the staff was absolutely wonderful and we look forward to going back and booking through All Inclusive Outlet!! Definitely recommend this site!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Chelo · Married on 05/12/2012

I booked our honeymoon through www.allinclusiveoutlet.com. It was our first time in Cancun and we stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres. The service that All Inclusive Outlet provided was excellent. After booking online, somebody called me to confirm everything and I also received emails for more information. Then I received a booklet at home that contained all the vouchers needed for the trip. They made our trip very organized including the transfers from the airport to the resort. Lastly, I booked through them because it's where I found the best deal which is very important in wedding planning!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Betsy · Married on 03/24/2012

We booked our Riviera Maya (Mexico) honeymoon through all inclusive outlet. We got a much better rate than through the resort webiste. We paid a package price (included resort, airline tickets, and shuttle), and they sent us all travel documents including airline travel information, shuttle vouchers (from CUN airport to resort and resort to airport for return trip), and hotel vouchers (we presented these to at check-in and they had all our information in the system already, including the "honeymoon" package already in their system). In the travel document package they sent us included us a "leave with family and friend itenerary" which had our flight and hotel info. They also included info such as "your shuttle service is olympic tours.....look for their bright orange shirts!" If you have never been to CUN airport, there are like 15 shuttle and taxi services so for us this information was extremely helpful!

We really liked that we had the option to get travel insurance through all inclusive outlet. We paid approximately $175 for travel insurance in addition to our all-inclusive travel package. This gave us the peace of mind that we could cancel our entire honeymooon if we had to, with 100% refund up until 24 hours before.

We booked our honeymoon very early- about 10 months in advance. However, all inclusive outlet was good about communicating information (via email and phone) regarding our trip details in the meantime. They even sent out a letter regarding Continental airlines and United airlines merging, and reassuring us it would have no adverse affects on our trip.

We will definately be booking our next all-inclusive vacation through all inclusive discount outlet's website.

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/10/2012

All Inclusive Outlet is by far the best place to book any travel. We booked our Honeymoon through them. Not only were they the best price, but the best service. I could not believe the service we recieved. I was a little nervous booking everything online through them just because I have never done it before. I must say, I was very impressed!! Everything was mailed to us that we could possibly need. We recieved a zip bag full of luggage tags, books and information. In one of the books was everything we needed for the trip regarding where we had to be and what times. The service was by far more than I ever expected.

Sent on 04/13/2012
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/10/2014

All Inclusive Outlets help us plan the perfect honeymoon. Once we booked online an agent called us to set up more specific details and to make sure once again that all of our information was correct for booking purposes. She made sure we qualified for the honeymoon package and was always quick to respond to any questions. You can also make payments towards your trip online so it isn't due all at once.

Sent on 05/25/2014

All Inclusive Outlet's reply:

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience booking with us, Sara! We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon. We appreciate your business. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Julie Lowe

jared · Married on 07/14/2018

3.4
      3.5

Had a great trip. Wasnt the best communication after the fact with AIO for a refund on some items that were overcharge, but they made it write after some emails.

Sent on 02/26/2018

lidia · Married on 06/27/2015

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

I had nothing but great things about this company untill today. I've booked with allinclusiveoutlet.con before and used to recommend to everyone planning to travel. Today unfortunately changed everything. I was told that my direct 3.45hr flight to cancun had now been switched to a 7+hr flight with connections in orlando and there was absolutely nothing I could do but pay an extra 1,000/person to get back on a non stop flight they couldn't guarantee would not change (keep in mind I had already paid extra for the original non-stop flight). The rep did give me another option... I could always cancel but would loose about $450 I had already paid for insurance. It all turned out to be a "mistake from the airlines" after 5 hours going back and forth between my 3 travel companions and the rep. Although I originally asked the allinclusiveoutlet.com to clarify that information in the beginning of our conversation they failed to verify everything ; as they continued to assureme there was nothing they could do other than charge me extra and waste the 1st 5 hours of my day.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ellis · Married on 01/20/2009

1.5

Aug 2018. DON'T USE THEM. They use deceptive practices like bait and switch. You don't it until you get to the resort. Promised resort $ credits for excursion, spar, etc, only to find out it was not true. Find someone else to make your plans.

Sent on 10/10/2018

M · Married on 09/06/2016

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

BED BUGS BED BUGS!!!! This company stands behind the hotels that have BED BUGS!!!!!DO Not use this company!Everything is great until there is a issue with the hotel...We have a major issue(bed bugs) with riu palace Jamaica and this company did nothing... We paid the travel agency and they of course paid the hotel! All inclusive outlets did not offer us any compensation at all. They pretended to act as the middle man during the issue but did nothing. Did not offer $1 in compensation at all...KELLY MARTIN from all inclusive emailed two weeks after our stay to ask for medical notes from the bites. Kelly pretended to be concerned about the issue but did nothing...Again,we didn't hear from them until two weeks after we arrived back home. We have been long term customers of this agency and will never use again and suggest that you don't use also...

Sent on 10/24/2016