All In One Weddings of Maine Reviews

156 All In One Weddings of Maine Reviews
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2018

Janet was Awesome

Janet was kind, communicative and supportive. We loved her kind and down-to-earth approach to our ceremony.

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Janet as the JP for our ceremony and we could not be happier! She was so great to work with and made the entire process so easy and stress-free! Highly recommended!

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2018

Connie with All In One made everything stress free. Everything was wonderful. I would definitely reccomend All In One for wedding planning.

All In One Weddings of Maine 1
    All In One Weddings of Maine 2
    All In One Weddings of Maine 3
    All In One Weddings of Maine 4

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Janet through All In One Weddings. Janet was extremely responsive, patient, and dedicated when helping us plan our ceremony. She was attentive and caring, and gave such genuine advice. We are so fortunate to have met Janet, and couldn't be more thankful for how beautiful she made our ceremony. We would highly recommend this company (ESPECIALLY Janet) for any person looking for an officiant.

Beverly · Married on 08/25/2018

All in One Weddings is very courteous, professional, and extremely responsive. Each time I reached out for assistance, I received a quick and helpful response. My officiant and photographer were absolute professionals, and they were open to whatever we wanted while providing gentle guidance on what might work best. They didn't feel like strangers when they arrived for our special day, since we had been in communication leading up to our wedding. Overall I was extremely impressed with my All in One Weddings experience.

All In One Weddings of Maine 5

Jacqueline · Married on 08/18/2018

Connie officiated our wedding with such professionalism and sent us all the tools we needed to put our personal vows together. Tammy the photographer took great photos of the outdoor ceremony and captured the love and joy of our special day!
    Thank you to both as you made our day very meaningful!
    J & P 8/18/18

Laura · Married on 08/07/2018

All in One Weddings was awesome to work with. They made the planning process so simple. I loved how we were able to pick what services we needed from them. We only used an officiant and photographer from All in One, but it was great having the option to add flowers, cake, etc. if needed. I would highly recommend All in One to anyone planning a wedding in Maine!

J · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I were recently married by Cheryl - she was so helpful! She helped me choose passages for our ceremony that were thoughtful and reflected "us" and our tastes. Some aspects of planning a wedding are daunting, and her warmth and knowledge made this process enjoyable!

Michelle · Married on 08/03/2018

We could not have been married without All In One Weddings, literally! All In One Weddings gave us ideas and examples for the ceremony. It made it easy to decide the what type of layout and readings we wanted for our ceremony. We have nothing but positive things to say about them, especially our officiant Natasha. She was so sweet, kind and punctual! We met a few weeks before the wedding with her and she was very prepared. She was helpful and gave us suggestions when needed, but she was not overbearing with her ideas either. We agreed on everything we wanted. On the wedding day, Natasha was early to the ceremony site. Her calm demeanor gave me piece of mind while standing at the alter. She had a clear and friendly voice that all the guests could hear. We planned a small outdoor ceremony with people standing on each side of the aisle. One of my husband and I favorite moments of the day was when Natasha called all our guests to come closer to the alter. It made us feel the love and support from everyone around us. Natasha helped make our day perfect and filled with love. Thank you again to All In One Weddings and Natasha!

Steven · Married on 07/30/2018

Thank you very much ms connie for being greatful with us ,we are so lucky to have you as our notaries due to your very excellent seevice providing with us, more blessings and more power
    Steve and vahn

Mariel · Married on 07/21/2018

We really enjoyed working with Connie, not only did she come highly recommended by our wedding venue, but she provided us great options to choose from for our ceremony as well as provided guidance for the order and flow of the ceremony. From her experienced, personal touches and subtle hints of humor, Connie was an absolute delight to work with and made our ceremony very special. The ceremony went smoothly and we are grateful to have had such a wonderful person to marry us. Everyone was saying how beautiful our ceremony was and we would have to agree. We would recommend All In One Weddings to anyone!

All In One Weddings of Maine 6

Liz · Married on 07/13/2018

We used Jill Roberts of All in One Weddings. I can't say enough about how professional, engaged, and patient she was with us throughout the entire process. We had a non-denominational, outdoor ceremony, so we were kinda starting from scratch in terms of ceremony language. She offered us a lot of guidance and asked questions around what pieces of a ceremony were important to each of us, what kind of vibe we were going for, etc. We went through multiple drafts of the ceremony and she was super responsive each time.

I was a little worried about hiring an officiant because it wouldn't feel "personal" enough; however, Jill was very warm from the first time we spoke. Her expertise and experience were evident immediately.

We had always planned to write our own vows, but kept putting it off. A couple weeks before the wedding I told her we were on the fence because we didn't feel like we had enough time. We worked together to pick out the right option from traditional vow language, but she also encouraged us to make sure it was what we really wanted. We ended up writing our own vows and it was the best part of the wedding.

I felt like I was working with a friend or family member throughout the whole process and would absolutely recommend Jill and All in One Weddings to someone looking for a professional yet personal officiant.

Henry · Married on 07/09/2018

John was a marvelous officiant. He was easy to work with and very professional. We would highly recommend him.

Thomas · Married on 06/27/2018

We found All In One Weddings within a couple weeks of our wedding date. After conversing with Connie Jo from All In One Weddings, we decided to go with her, and she was the perfect fit to marry us. She was professional, caring, and you could tell she loves what she does. Her energy was great, and authentic.

• Olivia Grace

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2018

Connie did an excellent job as our officiant and I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone. She was impeccably prepared for the occasion (good level of communication in the weeks leading up to our flight to Maine re: what our ceremony should contain, the documents we would need to have ready to obtain our marriage license, etc.) and from the rehearsal dinner on made us feel completely at ease. She was also quick on her feet during the ceremony itself- we had a small issue with our unity ceremony (our box of love letters wouldn't lock during the actual wedding) and her quick wit and comfort working the crowd prevented any awkwardness at all- such an invaluable skill for an MC to have. In all of our pictures, you could tell that she was happy and excited to be there, and we were actually asked by some of our guests during the reception how we knew her because they couldn't believe that she was not one of our actual friends. She was a pleasure to work with and will take amazing care of you.

Ginger · Married on 06/08/2018

Janet was very flexible and willing to schedule a pre-wedding meeting. She is easy to work with regarding choosing the most suitable vows and length of ceremony that worked best for us. Janet has a friendly demeanor while being professional at the same time. We would highly recommend Janet to anyone.

Ryen · Married on 05/18/2018

John was the perfect officiant. He met with us in person months before the wedding to discuss the components of the ceremony and gave us some insights on what to expect on the big day. He was extremely well organized, responsive to emails, and professional. He was super flexible on the day of the wedding when mother nature decided to drop some rain and we had to move the venue under cover literally minutes before the scheduled start time. He pulled everything off without a hitch. We strongly recommend John and All in One Weddings for your big day!

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

I had a great experience with All in One Weddings! I'm from NYC and my fiancé and I decided to elope to Portland, ME - never having been. It really was all the positive reviews that made me choose to reach out to them and now I'm happy to contribute by writing one of my own. They were super responsive and professional. I loved that they had an a la carte option that made it convenient and easy to pick and choose exactly what we needed and wanted for our ceremony. I found them to be responsive, communicative and helpful. And I was more than thrilled when we choose Janet Davis to be our officiant. She had us feeling comfortable and at ease from the moment we connected and when we finally met, it felt like we had known her. She did an absolutely wonderful job as our officiant. She even took the time to print our vows on card stock and turn them into a framable keepsake. Our photographer, Tammy Pooler of SnapCat, was terrific as well. She was open to doing whatever we wanted and had our photos to us in under 24 hours! You'd think it would be weird to elope and have strangers as a part of your special day, but it didn't feel like that at all. It felt like an intimate gathering with people who truly cared about us and were genuinely happy and honored to be a part of our wedding day. I highly recommend All in One Weddings, Janet and Tammy!

Angela · Married on 03/09/2018

I would like to say thank you for a wonderful service and with all the help I will definitely be recommending All-In-One Wedding to any upcoming married couples that I get to know thank you again esp. Since it was a quick short notice it was all perfect

Neal · Married on 03/07/2018

John Portela came during a blizzard and preformed a excellent ceremony. All in one wedding is a very professional organization and very helpful in planning your event,

Haley · Married on 11/29/2017

Connie was great! I was able to text her, which is great for a busy schedule! And she was available on short notice, which just made marrying my best friend much easier.
    The two of us are oddballs, but Connie rolled with everything we had, funky cat sweater and all(:

Jessamy · Married on 11/18/2017

All in One weddings provides an excellent service. They literally can help.yiu with every detail, from venue, to flowers, cake, and champagne! When you choose them you'll receive a list of services they offer and you will be blown away. Let them make your planning as easy as possible. My husband and I had a very small, intimate ceremony with just our family. Connie from All in One weddings made it so special for us and was very helpful in helping us write our vows. We communicated exclusively via email for two months prior to the ceremony and via text on our big day. If I had to do it again, I would choose all in one weddings.

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

We couldn't have had better service with All In One Weddings! We only used the officiant service, and Jana was amazing!!!! We live out of state, so were unable to meet until the rehearsal. But everything was exactly as we wanted it and the service was beautiful!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

I would like to start this review by stating that our officiant Jill Roberts was originally not our officiant. She stepped forward after our original notary had to bow out. However, immediately after speaking with Jill via email we were thrilled with her professionalism and her timely response. She put personal touches in our ceremony and helped us decide the perfect wording for our big day. The morning of our rehearsal we requested an "unplugged ceremony" and her opening remarks were better than we could have asked for. Jill, thank you for stepping in and going above and beyond our expectations!