All In One Weddings of Maine Reviews

All In One Weddings of Maine 7
  • Mary

Mary Flaiz · Married on 12/21/2018

Excellent I would highly recommend

Connie was amazing. She was knowledgeable and so sweet, she was very thoughtful and helpful through the entire process

All In One Weddings of Maine 8
    All In One Weddings of Maine 9
    All In One Weddings of Maine 10
    All In One Weddings of Maine 11

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Thank you, Mary! Your ceremony was so sweet, intimate and full of love! How special to be married at Christmas time by candlelight. We will always remember your special vows at the beautiful Shilo Farm!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

John Portela was the best!

John Portela married my husband and I yesterday. He was so unbelievably amazing that I felt the need to comment on it this morning. Throughout the night, our guests kept saying how much they loved our ceremony and how meaningful it was. John was such a calming presence on a day that can bring the stress out of people. From his responsiveness to any questions we had before the wedding, to the beautiful ceremony he led, we can’t thank John enough for everything!

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Jessica! John is a favorite wedding officiant of many of our couples and I can tell you personally that he absolutely loved being a part of your very special day! :)

Mrs H · Married on 10/20/2018

Eloped at Inn by the Sea Maine

First off the location is beautiful. The condos & gardens at Inn by the Sea (IBTS) are amazing and the Maine fall foliage was so colorful, and not too far of a walk is the Sandy beach so the are many options for wedding pictures.
    Or photographer was Dean of Two Adventurous Souls, he was very professional and captured our day perfectly. We had Janet Davis as our officiant she was helpful with vow choices, very responsive and made sure we had all the info we need for lisences. All of this was coordinated with Christina DiOrio of (IBTS) & All in one Weddings. I would recommend their services to any couple.

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Thank you Mrs. H! The Inn By The Sea is one of our favorite venues as well, you can't go wrong saying 'I Do' there in any season of the year. We loved your beautiful photos, we're sure they will be treasured for many, many years to come! :)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2018

Planning at ease

Working with All In One Weddings made planning our wedding ceremony so easy. Connie was able to provide us with all of the information that we needed and she was more than helpful to review our ceremony that we put together and make any changes based on her professional opinion.

She was such a pleasure to work with!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/02/2018

Connie and her staff are absolute wonderful!

Highly recommend All in One Weddings! Connie and her staff were extremely helpful and patient with all of the emails I sent. She and the florist she works with were also able to create and deliver a bridal bouquet more beautiful than I could have imagined. Connie herself is extremely personable and truly enjoys what she does-she will work with you to ensure your day is special and unique. Alex and I couldn't have asked for a better experience for our elopement ceremony.

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2018

Janet was Awesome

Janet was kind, communicative and supportive. We loved her kind and down-to-earth approach to our ceremony.

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Janet as the JP for our ceremony and we could not be happier! She was so great to work with and made the entire process so easy and stress-free! Highly recommended!

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2018

Connie with All In One made everything stress free. Everything was wonderful. I would definitely reccomend All In One for wedding planning.

All In One Weddings of Maine 12
    All In One Weddings of Maine 13
    All In One Weddings of Maine 14
    All In One Weddings of Maine 15

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Janet through All In One Weddings. Janet was extremely responsive, patient, and dedicated when helping us plan our ceremony. She was attentive and caring, and gave such genuine advice. We are so fortunate to have met Janet, and couldn't be more thankful for how beautiful she made our ceremony. We would highly recommend this company (ESPECIALLY Janet) for any person looking for an officiant.

Beverly · Married on 08/25/2018

All in One Weddings is very courteous, professional, and extremely responsive. Each time I reached out for assistance, I received a quick and helpful response. My officiant and photographer were absolute professionals, and they were open to whatever we wanted while providing gentle guidance on what might work best. They didn't feel like strangers when they arrived for our special day, since we had been in communication leading up to our wedding. Overall I was extremely impressed with my All in One Weddings experience.

All In One Weddings of Maine 16

Jacqueline · Married on 08/18/2018

Connie officiated our wedding with such professionalism and sent us all the tools we needed to put our personal vows together. Tammy the photographer took great photos of the outdoor ceremony and captured the love and joy of our special day!
    Thank you to both as you made our day very meaningful!
    J & P 8/18/18

Jeanne · Married on 08/18/2018

They were amazing!

Both Connie, the Officiant, and Tammy, the Photographer, were absolutely amazing!
    Our wedding was an elopement at Samoset resort in Maine at a cottage on the ocean. Connie and Tammy were not only fun but extremely professional....they made our day very special!

All In One Weddings of Maine 17
    All In One Weddings of Maine 18

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Oh my goodness, Jeanne! We had SO much fun with you and Robert! What a gorgeous location that you chose at The Samoset Resort to say "I Do"! We LOVED hearing your stories and chasing you both around on the golf cart. Ha, Ha! Please be sure to come back to Maine to celebrate all of your anniversaries with us! :)

Laura · Married on 08/07/2018

All in One Weddings was awesome to work with. They made the planning process so simple. I loved how we were able to pick what services we needed from them. We only used an officiant and photographer from All in One, but it was great having the option to add flowers, cake, etc. if needed. I would highly recommend All in One to anyone planning a wedding in Maine!

J · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I were recently married by Cheryl - she was so helpful! She helped me choose passages for our ceremony that were thoughtful and reflected "us" and our tastes. Some aspects of planning a wedding are daunting, and her warmth and knowledge made this process enjoyable!

Michelle · Married on 08/03/2018

We could not have been married without All In One Weddings, literally! All In One Weddings gave us ideas and examples for the ceremony. It made it easy to decide the what type of layout and readings we wanted for our ceremony. We have nothing but positive things to say about them, especially our officiant Natasha. She was so sweet, kind and punctual! We met a few weeks before the wedding with her and she was very prepared. She was helpful and gave us suggestions when needed, but she was not overbearing with her ideas either. We agreed on everything we wanted. On the wedding day, Natasha was early to the ceremony site. Her calm demeanor gave me piece of mind while standing at the alter. She had a clear and friendly voice that all the guests could hear. We planned a small outdoor ceremony with people standing on each side of the aisle. One of my husband and I favorite moments of the day was when Natasha called all our guests to come closer to the alter. It made us feel the love and support from everyone around us. Natasha helped make our day perfect and filled with love. Thank you again to All In One Weddings and Natasha!

Steven · Married on 07/30/2018

Thank you very much ms connie for being greatful with us ,we are so lucky to have you as our notaries due to your very excellent seevice providing with us, more blessings and more power
    Steve and vahn

Mariel · Married on 07/21/2018

We really enjoyed working with Connie, not only did she come highly recommended by our wedding venue, but she provided us great options to choose from for our ceremony as well as provided guidance for the order and flow of the ceremony. From her experienced, personal touches and subtle hints of humor, Connie was an absolute delight to work with and made our ceremony very special. The ceremony went smoothly and we are grateful to have had such a wonderful person to marry us. Everyone was saying how beautiful our ceremony was and we would have to agree. We would recommend All In One Weddings to anyone!

All In One Weddings of Maine 19

Liz · Married on 07/13/2018

We used Jill Roberts of All in One Weddings. I can't say enough about how professional, engaged, and patient she was with us throughout the entire process. We had a non-denominational, outdoor ceremony, so we were kinda starting from scratch in terms of ceremony language. She offered us a lot of guidance and asked questions around what pieces of a ceremony were important to each of us, what kind of vibe we were going for, etc. We went through multiple drafts of the ceremony and she was super responsive each time.

I was a little worried about hiring an officiant because it wouldn't feel "personal" enough; however, Jill was very warm from the first time we spoke. Her expertise and experience were evident immediately.

We had always planned to write our own vows, but kept putting it off. A couple weeks before the wedding I told her we were on the fence because we didn't feel like we had enough time. We worked together to pick out the right option from traditional vow language, but she also encouraged us to make sure it was what we really wanted. We ended up writing our own vows and it was the best part of the wedding.

I felt like I was working with a friend or family member throughout the whole process and would absolutely recommend Jill and All in One Weddings to someone looking for a professional yet personal officiant.

Henry · Married on 07/09/2018

John was a marvelous officiant. He was easy to work with and very professional. We would highly recommend him.

Thomas · Married on 06/27/2018

We found All In One Weddings within a couple weeks of our wedding date. After conversing with Connie Jo from All In One Weddings, we decided to go with her, and she was the perfect fit to marry us. She was professional, caring, and you could tell she loves what she does. Her energy was great, and authentic.

• Olivia Grace

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2018

Connie did an excellent job as our officiant and I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone. She was impeccably prepared for the occasion (good level of communication in the weeks leading up to our flight to Maine re: what our ceremony should contain, the documents we would need to have ready to obtain our marriage license, etc.) and from the rehearsal dinner on made us feel completely at ease. She was also quick on her feet during the ceremony itself- we had a small issue with our unity ceremony (our box of love letters wouldn't lock during the actual wedding) and her quick wit and comfort working the crowd prevented any awkwardness at all- such an invaluable skill for an MC to have. In all of our pictures, you could tell that she was happy and excited to be there, and we were actually asked by some of our guests during the reception how we knew her because they couldn't believe that she was not one of our actual friends. She was a pleasure to work with and will take amazing care of you.

Ginger · Married on 06/08/2018

Janet was very flexible and willing to schedule a pre-wedding meeting. She is easy to work with regarding choosing the most suitable vows and length of ceremony that worked best for us. Janet has a friendly demeanor while being professional at the same time. We would highly recommend Janet to anyone.

Ryen · Married on 05/18/2018

John was the perfect officiant. He met with us in person months before the wedding to discuss the components of the ceremony and gave us some insights on what to expect on the big day. He was extremely well organized, responsive to emails, and professional. He was super flexible on the day of the wedding when mother nature decided to drop some rain and we had to move the venue under cover literally minutes before the scheduled start time. He pulled everything off without a hitch. We strongly recommend John and All in One Weddings for your big day!

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

I had a great experience with All in One Weddings! I'm from NYC and my fiancé and I decided to elope to Portland, ME - never having been. It really was all the positive reviews that made me choose to reach out to them and now I'm happy to contribute by writing one of my own. They were super responsive and professional. I loved that they had an a la carte option that made it convenient and easy to pick and choose exactly what we needed and wanted for our ceremony. I found them to be responsive, communicative and helpful. And I was more than thrilled when we choose Janet Davis to be our officiant. She had us feeling comfortable and at ease from the moment we connected and when we finally met, it felt like we had known her. She did an absolutely wonderful job as our officiant. She even took the time to print our vows on card stock and turn them into a framable keepsake. Our photographer, Tammy Pooler of SnapCat, was terrific as well. She was open to doing whatever we wanted and had our photos to us in under 24 hours! You'd think it would be weird to elope and have strangers as a part of your special day, but it didn't feel like that at all. It felt like an intimate gathering with people who truly cared about us and were genuinely happy and honored to be a part of our wedding day. I highly recommend All in One Weddings, Janet and Tammy!