All In One Weddings of Maine Reviews

All In One Weddings of Maine 7
  • Tammy

Tammy Ferry · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Wonderfully Simple Wedding

Connie greeted us with a warm smile and a handshake. She was very attentive and accommodating in suggesting ideas for us.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/07/2019

Destination Wedding

My now husband, Tristan, and I, had John Portela officiate our wedding in Nobleboro, ME. We live/reside in Minnesota and I found that using All In One Weddings was incredibly helpful.

I had no idea where to start when needing to find someone to actually marry us! I stumbled upon All In One on The Knot. We told them where we were getting married and they provided us with a few individuals that would be available in the area for that day/time. It was a very seamless process. We were given 3 individuals and bios for them to help us decide.

When we chose John, he was very quick to communicate. He responded to emails quickly and was available by phone in the evenings. We were even fortunate to have been able to set up a brief coffee meeting while we were in the area (a few months before the wedding) so we could chat face-to-face.

John also helped us create our ceremony, the way we wanted it. He guided us along and did not push anything. He reminded us that it was our day and that nobody elses opinion was relevant. :)

10/10 would highly recommend All In One, and John Portela!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Cara · Married on 08/29/2019

Elopement Wedding Dog of Honor

Connie Mills and Tammy Pooler from All In 1 Wedding http://www.allin1weddings.com and Snap Cat Photography exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Shiel · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

John Portela performed our wedding ceremony. He was easy to work with, respectful of our decisions, and supportive throughout the process. He did an excellent job officiating and we received many compliments from family and friends. We would recommend John highly for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tracy Card · Married on 08/10/2019

Exactly the ceremony we wanted!

We truly enjoyed working with Cheryl Cadmus from All in One Weddings. She was the perfect blend for us of professional but cheerful, comfortable and relatable. She was there with phone calls as we needed them to help us create the perfect ceremony. It was wonderful to meet her the day before the ceremony so she could answer any of our questions and make sure we were ready for our big day. Everything went perfectly smoothly and she was a large part of that. We couldn't imagine anyone else being a better officiant for us.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Cynthia Christine White · Married on 06/24/2019

By definition he was a stranger, yet he felt personable and like a friend

When we decided to have a small destination wedding in Maine, I had never fully thought through all the details of planning something long distance...details like having a stranger perform such an intimate event. We had never met Charlie before the ceremony and actually I was quite nervous about this fact. However, his genuine character, professionalism and thoughtful mannerisms made my anxiety dissipate immediately. The examples of verbiage and samples vows, quotes, readings which All In One Weddings sent us were extremely helpful in order to make his words match our style and feelings. He delivered them in a way that made it seem like he had known us throughout our relationship. Thank you for making our special day very meaningful!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Katie Lozano · Married on 06/15/2019

Made Everything Easy

Connie at All in One Weddings helped us create exactly the ceremony we envisioned. She helped with our Day-Of Coordination, which included ordering, setting up, and taking down chairs and decorations, and she also Officiated the ceremony. It was great having one point person for all of our ceremony needs. She even set up our guest transportation from the ceremony site to the reception location. I feel like I barely lifted a finger for planning; we explained our vision and Connie took it from there! She provided great samples for us to pick from for the ceremony, and helped us fully customize our day. She kept things light and easy during the ceremony, making little jokes to break the ice where they were needed, which we loved! We are so glad we went with Connie and All in One Weddings.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Sarah Blanchette · Married on 06/10/2019

The very best

We could not be happier with All in one weddings of Maine. Connie married us and she made our day so special. She was extremely helpful and offered lots of support when picking our wedding ceremony. Connie was always available with any questions we had! We would highly recommend all in one weddings!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    All In One Weddings of Maine 8
    All In One Weddings of Maine 9
    All In One Weddings of Maine 10
  • Emiko

Emiko Schwegel · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing and stress free

If I could sum it up in one word it would be STRESS FREE!! Connie did everything beautifully! Tammy did our pictures with ease, Crissy made my hair and makeup flawlessly!! The flowers were amazing and the cake I'm savoring... it was everything I wanted and more! Thank you for making it literally "all-in-one"!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    All In One Weddings of Maine 11
    All In One Weddings of Maine 12
    All In One Weddings of Maine 13
  • W

Wesley Davis · Married on 05/01/2019

An Awesome Experience

My partner and I planned a last minute wedding for May Day and Connie came through for us with a great service. Connie has a great personality, a great sense of humor, and was a total joy to be around and she made our wedding day pretty special.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah E Roy · Married on 04/27/2019

John Portella was wonderful!

We used All In One Weddings on a whim of desperation when we discovered our wedding officiant couldn't perform for our ceremony which was less than two weeks away. All In One Weddings saved us! The long packet (I believe close to 30 pages) on how to construct a ceremony and write your vows was amazing and allowed us to personalize our wedding to our likeling with a few tweaks and suggestions to the premade formats. John Portella was a wonderful officiant and made our day super special and catered to our needs while working dilligently with the church greeter and the organist the day of the ceremony. I would highly recommend All In One Weddings!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary Flaiz · Married on 12/21/2018

Excellent I would highly recommend

Connie was amazing. She was knowledgeable and so sweet, she was very thoughtful and helpful through the entire process

Sent on 01/05/2019
    All In One Weddings of Maine 14
    All In One Weddings of Maine 15
    All In One Weddings of Maine 16
    All In One Weddings of Maine 17

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Thank you, Mary! Your ceremony was so sweet, intimate and full of love! How special to be married at Christmas time by candlelight. We will always remember your special vows at the beautiful Shilo Farm!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

John Portela was the best!

John Portela married my husband and I yesterday. He was so unbelievably amazing that I felt the need to comment on it this morning. Throughout the night, our guests kept saying how much they loved our ceremony and how meaningful it was. John was such a calming presence on a day that can bring the stress out of people. From his responsiveness to any questions we had before the wedding, to the beautiful ceremony he led, we can’t thank John enough for everything!

Sent on 11/19/2018

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Jessica! John is a favorite wedding officiant of many of our couples and I can tell you personally that he absolutely loved being a part of your very special day! :)

Mrs H · Married on 10/20/2018

Eloped at Inn by the Sea Maine

First off the location is beautiful. The condos & gardens at Inn by the Sea (IBTS) are amazing and the Maine fall foliage was so colorful, and not too far of a walk is the Sandy beach so the are many options for wedding pictures.
    Or photographer was Dean of Two Adventurous Souls, he was very professional and captured our day perfectly. We had Janet Davis as our officiant she was helpful with vow choices, very responsive and made sure we had all the info we need for lisences. All of this was coordinated with Christina DiOrio of (IBTS) & All in one Weddings. I would recommend their services to any couple.

Sent on 11/06/2018

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Thank you Mrs. H! The Inn By The Sea is one of our favorite venues as well, you can't go wrong saying 'I Do' there in any season of the year. We loved your beautiful photos, we're sure they will be treasured for many, many years to come! :)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2018

Planning at ease

Working with All In One Weddings made planning our wedding ceremony so easy. Connie was able to provide us with all of the information that we needed and she was more than helpful to review our ceremony that we put together and make any changes based on her professional opinion.

She was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/02/2018

Connie and her staff are absolute wonderful!

Highly recommend All in One Weddings! Connie and her staff were extremely helpful and patient with all of the emails I sent. She and the florist she works with were also able to create and deliver a bridal bouquet more beautiful than I could have imagined. Connie herself is extremely personable and truly enjoys what she does-she will work with you to ensure your day is special and unique. Alex and I couldn't have asked for a better experience for our elopement ceremony.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2018

Janet was Awesome

Janet was kind, communicative and supportive. We loved her kind and down-to-earth approach to our ceremony.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Janet as the JP for our ceremony and we could not be happier! She was so great to work with and made the entire process so easy and stress-free! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2018

Connie with All In One made everything stress free. Everything was wonderful. I would definitely reccomend All In One for wedding planning.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    All In One Weddings of Maine 18
    All In One Weddings of Maine 19
    All In One Weddings of Maine 20
    All In One Weddings of Maine 21

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Janet through All In One Weddings. Janet was extremely responsive, patient, and dedicated when helping us plan our ceremony. She was attentive and caring, and gave such genuine advice. We are so fortunate to have met Janet, and couldn't be more thankful for how beautiful she made our ceremony. We would highly recommend this company (ESPECIALLY Janet) for any person looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Beverly · Married on 08/25/2018

All in One Weddings is very courteous, professional, and extremely responsive. Each time I reached out for assistance, I received a quick and helpful response. My officiant and photographer were absolute professionals, and they were open to whatever we wanted while providing gentle guidance on what might work best. They didn't feel like strangers when they arrived for our special day, since we had been in communication leading up to our wedding. Overall I was extremely impressed with my All in One Weddings experience.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    All In One Weddings of Maine 22

Jacqueline · Married on 08/18/2018

Connie officiated our wedding with such professionalism and sent us all the tools we needed to put our personal vows together. Tammy the photographer took great photos of the outdoor ceremony and captured the love and joy of our special day!
    Thank you to both as you made our day very meaningful!
    J & P 8/18/18

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jeanne · Married on 08/18/2018

They were amazing!

Both Connie, the Officiant, and Tammy, the Photographer, were absolutely amazing!
    Our wedding was an elopement at Samoset resort in Maine at a cottage on the ocean. Connie and Tammy were not only fun but extremely professional....they made our day very special!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    All In One Weddings of Maine 23
    All In One Weddings of Maine 24

All In One Weddings of Maine's reply:

Oh my goodness, Jeanne! We had SO much fun with you and Robert! What a gorgeous location that you chose at The Samoset Resort to say "I Do"! We LOVED hearing your stories and chasing you both around on the golf cart. Ha, Ha! Please be sure to come back to Maine to celebrate all of your anniversaries with us! :)

Laura · Married on 08/07/2018

All in One Weddings was awesome to work with. They made the planning process so simple. I loved how we were able to pick what services we needed from them. We only used an officiant and photographer from All in One, but it was great having the option to add flowers, cake, etc. if needed. I would highly recommend All in One to anyone planning a wedding in Maine!

Sent on 08/15/2018