All in Good Taste Productions Reviews

59 | Pittsburgh, PA

59 Reviews for All in Good Taste Productions

Lori · Married on 10/12/2017

This was for a Corporate Event and although we made constant changes up to the last minute, AIGTP was very accommodating and gracious! Great to work with and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Susan · event on 10/12/2014

Excellant in every way. A party to always remember.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2012

Everyone at All in Good Taste was amazing! This group of people were professional and on top of every detail which made my daughter's wedding a night to remember. I didn't have to worry about one single thing. Everything arrived and was set up at the reception site perfectly. The running of the day's events was perfect! You couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Morgan · Married on 04/22/2017

First, the food was amazing. We are still getting compliments a couple weeks later. Prior to signing the contract, we had some trouble getting a response and setting up an initial meeting. Leading up to the wedding, they were very helpful with coordinating with the venue and rentals and answering all our questions. On the day-of, the staff was able to deliver everything flawlessly.

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • User4020280 · 2+ years ago

The food, cake, and service was absolutely amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Graeme · Married on 08/19/2017

3.0

The staff was very friendly and easily adjusted the plan for the weather, it was a great time!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • User5219203 · event on 06/20/2015

4.2

everything was taken care of from the moment I contacted Bob. He took care of decoration, table & tent rental, flowers, etc. The food was absolutely amazing! The staff was friendly and very professional. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User4720153 · event on 12/09/2014

The event All In Good Taste catered was fantastic. The food was great and the guests were very happy. Very much a recommended catering option for the city.

Sent on 01/21/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

0.4
      0.5

I would give them zero if that were an option. They were INCREDIBLY rude and refused to do a tasting before we signed a contract. When I explained that we didn't feel comfortable with that and told them we'd look elsewhere, another staff member called me back to lecture me about how I was asking way too much. I don't know why he bothered to call since we already said we weren't interested in their services, it seemed like just to lecture me about how we were "asking way too much." A few bites of food to test before we signed a contract didn't seem outlandish to us. When I explained that we had set aside $15,000 for food, he laughed and said that really wasn't that much for them anyway. Overall our experience with this company was horrific. They were barely responsive- taking 10 days to reply to emails and then rude on the phone. I was appalled by the way they treat potential customers, sayings things like, "you don't need to try our food beforehand, we're the best in Pittsburgh," and "our food is not the thing you need to be worrying about" we are planning from a distance so I wouldn't have an opportunity to try their food at any other event, and it is my wedding day, so I am going to worry about it and I don't think it is too much to ask to try it before getting locked into a contract. If that is the way you are treated before you even sign...yikes!

Sent on 09/29/2016