All in Good Taste Productions Reviews

59 | Pittsburgh, PA

59 Reviews for All in Good Taste Productions

Sue Challinor and Matt Teplitz · Married on 06/17/2019

Superb Wedding and Reception by All in Good Taste

All in Good Taste did a fantastic job ! I have received many, many glowing comments about how fabulous the wedding and reception were. The food, decorating, set up and coordination of the events were perfect and could not have been better. I never had a moments worry before the event since I knew how I could trust them to make sure it was all going to be beautiful. They are the best!!! Cheryl is a gem and did such a wonderful job with the flowers and decorating. Bob, who is the leader, was fabulous at keeping the evening moving on schedule and coordinating the whole event. The chefs produced fantastic food: the salmon, lamb chops, risotto bar and the cocktail spread and pizzas were delicious and consistent of high quality for 150 people. Many said it was the best wedding and reception they had ever attended.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely phenomenal. Working with Bob, Nicki, Julie, and all the other folks at AIGT was an absolute dream. They are consummate professionals, and coordinated with my other vendors and the venue to make sure my wedding ran smoothly. Everyone was so responsive, and the attention to detail shows in the extremely high quality of both the food and the service. Every single thing, from the h'ors d'oeuvres to the entrees to the cake was absolutely delicious!!! We had so many guests approach us to compliment the food and we wholeheartedly agree! Beyond that, the service we received, not only during the planning and preparation process but also during the event itself, was INCREDIBLE. I had no clue what I was doing planning my own wedding remotely from states away, and the staff at AIGT helped guide me at every turn, from menu planning to ordering rentals, to purchasing alcohol. At the wedding itself, every single server, bartender, chef, etc. was so genuinely friendly and courteous, and they were all working *so* hard to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch! I cannot recommend AIGT enough, and if I am ever in need of catering services in Pittsburgh again I know exactly who to call!

Sent on 09/24/2018

All in Good Taste Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much Amy!! We absolutely loved catering your wedding. Thank you for having us. It was a beautiful day! Wishing you both all the best. - AIGTP team

Robert · Married on 07/28/2018

AIGTP catered our wedding this summer at The Barn at Fallingwater and I cannot recommend them highly enough. After our original caterer let us down, we met with Julie and Bob and it was clear from the start that they were highly experienced and laser-focused on quality.

Julie was a pleasure to work with and she responded to all of our queries promptly and helpfully. She also liaised with our contact at venue so that everything went smoothly on the day.

The AIGTP catering and waiting staff were so professional and the food was absolutely amazing. I lost count of the amount of compliments we had about it on our wedding day. I would highly recommend the cheese pudding and beef brisket!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Thom · Married on 07/27/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience. Bob & his team were INCREDIBLE in every way. My (now) husband & I were just married at our home, and AIGT handled EVERY aspect of our big day! We originally reached out to Bob planning for a 30 person event. Due to unforeseen circumstances, that number dropped significantly as we moved into the planning stages. We just assumed that AIGT would be unable to help us w/ such a scaled-down event. Boy were we wrong! Not only were they willing to continue working w/ us, they made our wedding SO INCREDIBLY SPECIAL for us & our guests. It was truly a day to remember, and we cannot thank them enough! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Stephen · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn’t be happier with the show AIGTP put on at our wedding. We met with Bob and his team early on and shared our vision, simple as it was, and they breathed life into it. The food was delicious — we did passed hors d’oeuvres, dinner stations, a cake and a variety of cupcakes — but the food is only part of the experience they created. Because the AIGTP team is very familiar with our venue, they took charge on working with the venue’s directors to draw up seating arrangements for for the ceremony, where we guests were seated in a circle around us, and the reception, where we had a mixture of large tables, small tables, high-tops and couches. We proposed a budget early, expecting it might not leave us with a lot of options, but Bob managed to create a fabulous menu based on our preferences and his suggestions — all within the budget. We met with Bob at his home twice before finalizing a menu and then had a tasting in his kitchen. The food was divine, and Bob even boxed up the leftovers and sent them home with us. The whole team was flexible with our design and our menu. Nickie and Kimberly in the office were very responsive. We added a day-of coordinator, Cheryl, two months before the wedding and immediately felt relieved. She ensured we hadn’t overlooked anything in the planning process, and come wedding day she was in her element. Behind the scenes, she made sure the ceremony ticked along just right, and then she put on an apron and helped out with dinner. We had so much fun and, again, went home with so much food. We couldn’t recommend AIGTP more highly.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Joanne · Married on 08/12/2017

So easy to deal with....always professional and timely; and the final product is fantastic. Everyone works as a team and that was very important to us. would recommend All In Good Taste to everyone.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/15/2017

All staff professional, courteous, clean, efficient. From start to finish excellent!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

We had a fantastic experience with AIGTP! We worked specifically with Bob, Cheryl and Nickie, and they were all incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. AIGTP provides a variety of services, but we used them for our food, day of planning and flowers, and they did not disappoint! The food was absolutely fantastic, and we heard as much from many of our guests, and the flowers were beautiful. When we first inquired about working with them, I was a little surprised that we couldn't do a tasting beforehand, however we quickly learned that this was standard in the industry, and when we eventually had the tasting, we immediately realized we had nothing to worry about. The food is SERIOUSLY good. My husband and I are adventurous eaters, who like new and different foods, and in no way did we want traditional wedding food. I can assure you, that you will not get run of the mill food with AIGTP, you will get food that your guests will like but that will be fresh and different. Additionally, I'd highly recommend working with them for day of services or overall planning services. Our church had a wedding coordinator with a "unique" personality, without Bob at the rehearsal, I'm not sure any of us would have known what we were doing at the ceremony! Bob also became a bit of a celebrity at the wedding, as he was seemingly everywhere at once making sure there were no issues, and everybody loved him!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2016

All in Good Taste really went above and beyond to accommodate our special day! We planned out the perfect menu, and they were responsive to any changes or questions that we had leading up to the wedding. Everything looked beautiful and tasted delicious, and the staff day of made sure me and the groom were fed, and even had a moment to ourselves to enjoy the moment. The #1 comment about our wedding was how good the food was. They were able to provide vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options as well, which was important to us. The quality of food was very high, I definitely recommend the chili station and Taboo Toffee!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/23/2016

Use your interview with the contact from All in Good Taste to explain the mood, atmosphere and lingering memory you want to create.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Megan · Married on 12/31/2015

Starting in the planning stages with Bob all the way down the night of the event, the entire team was attentive and anticipated any needs myself or the guests had, they were beyond accommodating and friendly and totally professional. All in Good Taste is a First Class Production from start to finish

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • User5561676 · event on 10/07/2015

Chef Bob prepares the most delicious and beautiful food. I am always thrilled to be able to use All in Good Taste as my catering service. They are the best.

Sent on 10/27/2015

kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Bob and the AIGTP team are! Our wedding weekend was spectacular from start to finish. The execution was absolutely flawless. There were so many thoughtful and unexpected touches that made the weekend so special. The food, the service, the entertainment, the décor (the list goes on) were nothing short of phenomenal. We continue to hear from guests that this was the most exquisite wedding they have ever attended. Thank you AIGTP for creating events that will not only be remember for their beauty, but for the joy (and fun!) experienced by our families and closest friends!

Sent on 10/22/2015

All In Good Taste Productions catered and provided the location for our evening rehearsal dinner. The food was served beautifully and was the finest food our guests had ever eaten! And there were dietary restrictions to be considered in the preparations, so the menu was adjusted to meet those specialized needs. The staff was extremely helpful and fun to work with, as well as the owner, who made it his personal quest that our guests were well taken care of. It was professional and personal at the same time. The attention to detail and beauty in the setting was unsurpassed. Not enough superlatives to describe our experience.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • User5544328 · event on 09/21/2015

I would used All In Good Taste every time that I have special event. L ove the sevice and the food and the people that they provide. They are lovely to have in my home.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Diane · Married on 09/05/2015

Fabulous food and presentation. Professional service and easy to work with. Bob and his staff delivered first class catering

Sent on 10/21/2015

Colleen · Married on 07/17/2015

What can we say! It was a memorable experience from beginning to end! The service, food, drinks and venue were impeccable! Our guests are still raving about it today!

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • User5283034 · event on 07/17/2015

All in Good Taste is the 5-star choice for all major life events and important parties for the last 30 years.

By the way, your event choices do not include a simple "party"

Sent on 07/22/2015

All in Good Taste Productions's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I will see if I can add a "party" selection.

Alana · Married on 07/17/2015

Colleen Drzemiecki, Bob Sendall, and the entire All in Good Taste Productions staff created the most beautiful rehearsal dinner. We had the rehearsal dinner at Hob Sndall's house and no detail was left unnoticed. From the homemade pizzas and dips at the outside cocktail hour, to the lemontinis, everything was perfect. The dinner inside included pulled pork sliders, shrimp and grits, salads, vegetables, chicken, and you cannot forget the toffee taboo ice cream ball. The food was amazing and I am still getting compliments from guests. Colleen was especially attentive along with all of the staff for our special event. Everything went smoothly and the staff was super friendly and professional. I would recommend their services if you truly want a unique, exquisite evening.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Dana · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband Mason and I are extremely grateful to Bob and his talented staff for creating a wedding weekend for us that was absolutely exceptional and perfectly tailored to our taste. The food was delicious, the venues were beautiful and each detail of the entire weekend - - - from the flowers to the linens to the crash and the sparklers - - - were just magnificent. Our wedding weekend was intimate, elegant, meaningful, family-oriented and above all else, memorable. We sincerely thank Bob for creating exactly what we wanted, and making it so much better than we ever expected.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Barbara · event on 06/28/2015

imaginative and creative cooking and presentation!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Tom · Married on 06/27/2015

They are FABULOUS! Food quality, presentation, flowers, music, staging, creativity, all A+!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kelly · event on 06/27/2015

Since I am not familiar with caterers in the Pittsburgh area, I relied on Google search to help me find one that would meet the needs for a small birthday party. After reading through several sites, I decided AIGTP would be a good fit based on the menu selections, their website and overall good 'gut' feel based on what I was reading.

The process went very smoothly from start to finish - Erica was extremely helpful (not to mention patient!) and worked with me to create a memorable event. All the staff on our event (Erica, Greg, Kelsey and Ben) were a pleasure to work with - all so helpful and interested in making sure everything was just as we expected. The food was absolutely perfect in every way - from presentation to taste (SO delicious! - thank you Ben!).

I highly recommend working with this caterer - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Carol · event on 06/23/2015

Our sever, Colleen, and our chef, Ben, could not have been nicer. They were polite and profession and made the event a relaxing (and delicious) time for all. Thank you.

Sent on 06/30/2015