57 Reviews for All in Good Taste Productions

Plated (1)
Tastings (1)
No Pork (1)
34 All in Good Taste Productions Reviews

AIGTP catered our wedding this summer at The Barn at Fallingwater and I cannot recommend them highly enough. After our original caterer let us down, we met with Julie and Bob and it was clear from the start that they were highly experienced and laser-focused on quality.

Julie was a pleasure to work with and she responded to all of our queries promptly and helpfully. She also liaised with our contact at venue so that everything went smoothly on the day.

The AIGTP catering and waiting staff were so professional and the food was absolutely amazing. I lost count of the amount of compliments we had about it on our wedding day. I would highly recommend the cheese pudding and beef brisket!

Profile Picture Robert , 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

We could not have asked for a better experience. Bob & his team were INCREDIBLE in every way. My (now) husband & I were just married at our home, and AIGT handled EVERY aspect of our big day! We originally reached out to Bob planning for a 30 person event. Due to unforeseen circumstances, that number dropped significantly as we moved into the planning stages. We just assumed that AIGT would be unable to help us w/ such a scaled-down event. Boy were we wrong! Not only were they willing to continue working w/ us, they made our wedding SO INCREDIBLY SPECIAL for us & our guests. It was truly a day to remember, and we cannot thank them enough! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Thom, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

We couldn’t be happier with the show AIGTP put on at our wedding. We met with Bob and his team early on and shared our vision, simple as it was, and they breathed life into it. The food was delicious — we did passed hors d’oeuvres, dinner stations, a cake and a variety of cupcakes — but the food is only part of the experience they created. Because the AIGTP team is very familiar with our venue, they took charge on working with the venue’s directors to draw up seating arrangements for for the ceremony, where we guests were seated in a circle around us, and the reception, where we had a mixture of large tables, small tables, high-tops and couches. We proposed a budget early, expecting it might not leave us with a lot of options, but Bob managed to create a fabulous menu based on our preferences and his suggestions — all within the budget. We met with Bob at his home twice before finalizing a menu and then had a tasting in his kitchen. The food was divine, and Bob even boxed up the leftovers and sent them home with us. The whole team was flexible with our design and our menu. Nickie and Kimberly in the office were very responsive. We added a day-of coordinator, Cheryl, two months before the wedding and immediately felt relieved. She ensured we hadn’t overlooked anything in the planning process, and come wedding day she was in her element. Behind the scenes, she made sure the ceremony ticked along just right, and then she put on an apron and helped out with dinner. We had so much fun and, again, went home with so much food. We couldn’t recommend AIGTP more highly.

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, American, BBQ, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

So easy to deal with....always professional and timely; and the final product is fantastic. Everyone works as a team and that was very important to us. would recommend All In Good Taste to everyone.

Profile Picture Joanne, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All staff professional, courteous, clean, efficient. From start to finish excellent!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a fantastic experience with AIGTP! We worked specifically with Bob, Cheryl and Nickie, and they were all incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. AIGTP provides a variety of services, but we used them for our food, day of planning and flowers, and they did not disappoint! The food was absolutely fantastic, and we heard as much from many of our guests, and the flowers were beautiful. When we first inquired about working with them, I was a little surprised that we couldn't do a tasting beforehand, however we quickly learned that this was standard in the industry, and when we eventually had the tasting, we immediately realized we had nothing to worry about. The food is SERIOUSLY good. My husband and I are adventurous eaters, who like new and different foods, and in no way did we want traditional wedding food. I can assure you, that you will not get run of the mill food with AIGTP, you will get food that your guests will like but that will be fresh and different. Additionally, I'd highly recommend working with them for day of services or overall planning services. Our church had a wedding coordinator with a "unique" personality, without Bob at the rehearsal, I'm not sure any of us would have known what we were doing at the ceremony! Bob also became a bit of a celebrity at the wedding, as he was seemingly everywhere at once making sure there were no issues, and everybody loved him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

All in Good Taste really went above and beyond to accommodate our special day! We planned out the perfect menu, and they were responsive to any changes or questions that we had leading up to the wedding. Everything looked beautiful and tasted delicious, and the staff day of made sure me and the groom were fed, and even had a moment to ourselves to enjoy the moment. The #1 comment about our wedding was how good the food was. They were able to provide vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options as well, which was important to us. The quality of food was very high, I definitely recommend the chili station and Taboo Toffee!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Use your interview with the contact from All in Good Taste to explain the mood, atmosphere and lingering memory you want to create.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Starting in the planning stages with Bob all the way down the night of the event, the entire team was attentive and anticipated any needs myself or the guests had, they were beyond accommodating and friendly and totally professional. All in Good Taste is a First Class Production from start to finish

Profile Picture Megan , 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Bob and the AIGTP team are! Our wedding weekend was spectacular from start to finish. The execution was absolutely flawless. There were so many thoughtful and unexpected touches that made the weekend so special. The food, the service, the entertainment, the décor (the list goes on) were nothing short of phenomenal. We continue to hear from guests that this was the most exquisite wedding they have ever attended. Thank you AIGTP for creating events that will not only be remember for their beauty, but for the joy (and fun!) experienced by our families and closest friends!

Profile Picture kristen, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, French, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

All In Good Taste Productions catered and provided the location for our evening rehearsal dinner. The food was served beautifully and was the finest food our guests had ever eaten! And there were dietary restrictions to be considered in the preparations, so the menu was adjusted to meet those specialized needs. The staff was extremely helpful and fun to work with, as well as the owner, who made it his personal quest that our guests were well taken care of. It was professional and personal at the same time. The attention to detail and beauty in the setting was unsurpassed. Not enough superlatives to describe our experience.

Profile Picture User5578967, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, French, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

Fabulous food and presentation. Professional service and easy to work with. Bob and his staff delivered first class catering

Profile Picture Diane, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

What can we say! It was a memorable experience from beginning to end! The service, food, drinks and venue were impeccable! Our guests are still raving about it today!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Colleen Drzemiecki, Bob Sendall, and the entire All in Good Taste Productions staff created the most beautiful rehearsal dinner. We had the rehearsal dinner at Hob Sndall's house and no detail was left unnoticed. From the homemade pizzas and dips at the outside cocktail hour, to the lemontinis, everything was perfect. The dinner inside included pulled pork sliders, shrimp and grits, salads, vegetables, chicken, and you cannot forget the toffee taboo ice cream ball. The food was amazing and I am still getting compliments from guests. Colleen was especially attentive along with all of the staff for our special event. Everything went smoothly and the staff was super friendly and professional. I would recommend their services if you truly want a unique, exquisite evening.

Profile Picture Alana, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband Mason and I are extremely grateful to Bob and his talented staff for creating a wedding weekend for us that was absolutely exceptional and perfectly tailored to our taste. The food was delicious, the venues were beautiful and each detail of the entire weekend - - - from the flowers to the linens to the crash and the sparklers - - - were just magnificent. Our wedding weekend was intimate, elegant, meaningful, family-oriented and above all else, memorable. We sincerely thank Bob for creating exactly what we wanted, and making it so much better than we ever expected.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They are FABULOUS! Food quality, presentation, flowers, music, staging, creativity, all A+!!!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From soup to nuts, AIGTP did it all. Completely satisfied with our event. You simple have to ask and it's taken care of. And if you don't ask, they know to take care of it. I noticed that we were running low on ice and when I mentioned it to their staff, I was told "not to worry, it's already taken care of". We were able to enjoy our guests and have a worry free event.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Every detail was perfect! The preplanning was helpful and graciously done. The wedding, flowers, tent, table - and food were terrific. The service staff were gracious - and fun to be with. We could not have hoped for a better wedding more beautifully planned and carried out. Bravo!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Though I did most planning and such with Cindy, Colleen was also great. AIGTP food is fantastic!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent food. Prompt delivery. Beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture Raymond, 7/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers

All In Good Taste helped us with our rehearsal dinner and wedding, and they made both so special and fun for us and our guests. They think of every detail a bride might forget and the dinner and the wedding went off without a hitch! They were very creative in thinking of ways to make our day a little different than the norm while staying with our taste and style. It was wonderful to have someone to count on to coordinate the day so that we could all focus on just enjoying it - which we did!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about the service provided by All in Good Taste Productions. The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable. We had more than a few guests with special dietary needs and the Gluten Free and Vegan entrees were fabulous! The piece de resistance was the fabulous all chocolate wedding cake. As mother of the bride, I heard nothing by compliments! Kudos to Bob and all his staff. THANK you for making my daughter's wedding a fantastic memory we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Meg, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The service was spectacular and the food was everything I expected and more!

Profile Picture James, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bob Sendall and his team at All In Good Taste Productions were truly amazing to work with. Every single detail of our wedding was perfect. The flowers were beyond my expectations and the lighting at the reception made an already beautiful venue even more spectacular. AIGTP helped us coordinate every thing from the band to the transportation. There was not one single thing I worried about on my wedding day but making it down the aisle without crying!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/12, 1 Review