All In 1 Events Reviews

25 | Las Vegas, NV

25 Reviews for All In 1 Events

Christina S. · Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing to work with!!!

My son’s wedding was here in Las Vegas and we were traveling from Washington to here! The reception was at Caesar’s and the venue and All in 1 events works well together! Jay, Evie as well as DJ Carlos were very great! They explained everything before and during the reception! They have an app to choose music and also requests could be taken! They were there and ready to go! Got the guests dancing! The photo booth was a hit too! I would highly

Sent on 05/29/2021

All In 1 Events's reply:

Evie, DJ Carlos and myself appreciate your review. Your family was amazing and we’re glad you loved the music and Photo Booth.
  • Jenna

Jenna H. · Married on 04/10/2021

Fantastic service!

Absolutely fantastic DJ and so friendly. I’m so glad i booked them.
    We loved the music and the photo booth and everybody said how the music made the night.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Laetitia · Married on 03/05/2020

Excellent!!

Thank you so much! I had excellent customer service from our first msg and everyone enjoyed the photo booth!! We had the best night and we are so grateful for having such wonderful vendors help make it so great!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • F

Femi · Married on 12/21/2019

Professional

Timely, great communicator, pays attention to details. Jay and his wife were very helpful and supportive throughout our wedding reception. They even went the extra mile just to make sure everything turns out well. I will definitely recommend to anyone who wants a professional DJ/MC for their event in Vegas.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Connie B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!

Jay and his wife are fantastic. Jay really knows how toget everyone into the party. He keeps the night flowing perfectly with timing and pace in a very fun yet professional and calm manner. He really made the night for us! Thanks Jay!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • F

Father T. · Married on 10/05/2019

Completely professional and more!

Everything about DJ Jay and his wife Evie was fantastic. The set up was timely and efficient. The music selection was great, as well as Jay’s energy, which was high. Lots of fun, proactive and getting people involved, and kept things moving. But that was just the DJ stuff. Evie helped leading the wedding ceremony and bridal party while jay played all of the perfect music. She helped cut the cake and serve it, she ran the photo booth with him, and even helped cleanup as they were breaking down all their equipment. I took the time to personally thank them and everyone at our wedding party was completely amazed with these people. They were fantastic. Book these guys as quickly as possible!

Sent on 10/06/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a great pleasure to be a part of your daughters special day. Much Blessings.
  • Emily

Emily A. · Married on 10/05/2019

The BEST DJ out there!

Working with Jay and his wife, Evelyn, from All in One Events was an absolute DREAM! The two of them made the night flow smoothly from start to finish, Jay chose the best music and had everyone up dancing, and Evelyn was beyond helpful with anything and everything we needed. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect and were both so sweet and personable - we couldn't have been happier. We wish we could do the night all over again!! Also, from the moment I reached out to Jay a few months before the wedding, he was prompt, responsive, and professional. The best experience from start to finish!

Sent on 10/30/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Your families are amazing and it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
  • Cristelle

Cristelle P. · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing and great

Jay and his wife were amazing at our wedding..they both did an amazing job and I was so grateful that they knew what they were doing! They made our night so smooth going . The photo booth was a success!! All my guest enjoyed it!! I recommend his services !!! Wish he lived in Cali so we could use him again but if you're in Vegas definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Aww thank you. We also wish we were there to cater to any services for you. Glad you enjoyed the booth and all your photos.

Diana P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

We loved having Jay as our DJ, from our first conversation to the actual wedding day, he was always so nice and professional. We loved all the music he played and our guest were on the dance floor the whole night. Thank you Jay for helping us make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Divina B. · Married on 09/27/2019

Such a perfect wedding!

We got married at Sunset Gardens September 27th and Jay Rivas was our DJ, he and his wife did a great job, they were kind and attentive with the guests also very patient with my two years old daughter who was pretending to be a DJ as well. Having DJ Rivas as our dj/ mc was the best decision. Our guests were Spanish and English speakers but he translated so they were not problem communicating with everyone. I highly recommend DJ Rivas. We had so much fun along with the guests.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Michael

Maria G. · Married on 09/20/2019

Great experience

Great service all around. All in one events did a wonderful job for our wedding. From the initial call from Mr. Rivas to the final moments of our wedding we were treated wonderfully. Getting married can be stressful at times, but to be completely honest we never second guessed or even stressed about the DJ services part of our event. The service we received went way above our expectations and we are truly grateful. We set a timeline, discussed what we wanted in detail and Mr. Rivas provided us with quality input. On the evening of our reception, due to guest arriving late , our timeline was thrown off but Mr. Rivas and his staff assured us that he had it covered not to worry and our event went on as planned and we couldn't have been happier. Again we felt confident and the music and MC part of the wedding was never of any concern on our minds. Outside of getting married, we are actually in the entertainment business, and have plenty experience working with dj / music equipment / event management etc...and we can also say from our previous experiences that All in One is unique in their professionalism and attention to detail. We were made to feel special, and we felt that they cared about and wanted our wedding to be as special as possible. All around a great choice including budget friendly but most importantly the service provided was exceptional!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Michael and Maria (M&M). It was a pleasure to be your Dj. Thank you for trusting us with your special day. We appreciate all the kind words.

Kevin A. · Married on 07/01/2019

The most amazing service anyone will ever get!!!

He is a very dedicated hard working man! Great work ethic. Even when things weren’t going the way it was planned by me he figured a way to make it still perfect. My bride was the most happiest person anyone would ever see the day of our wedding the music the environment he created everything was just perfect. His bilingual which is perfect because I had english and Spanish in the venue and everything he would translate and we never asked him to. I give him a million stars the best DJ ever.

Sent on 07/02/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be your dj. I am happy that we were able to have your wedding run smoothly.

Matthew R. · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and thorough

He was very professional and accommodating to our special needs. He kept us in the loop until we walked down the aisle. We knew what was going happen and how. The music was the easiest part of our wedding. So very worth the money and experience You won’t be disappointed 😁🤩🤗👍

Sent on 06/12/2019

Natasha · Married on 05/29/2019

Excellent DJ

Absolutely fantastic, best DJ we have hired to date. Very thorough and professional considering we booked so last minute. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/08/2019

Corina · Married on 05/18/2019

MC Services

I found All in 1 Events on WeddingWire when I was looking for an MC a few weeks before my wedding. I reached Jay and I explained my situation to him and why I was looking for an MC so close to the wedding and what was going on. He gave me a few tips and recommended me to another company. Unfortunately the other company was overpriced and I called Jay back. He was so helpful by having Miguel get ready to work for us. Jay and Miguel were both very communicative and helpful throughout the process. Miguel was on point making sure everything ran smoothly and that he was going through the night of events correctly.

Sent on 05/24/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. Miguel was very happy to be your MC. I’m glad that we were able to make your special day memorable.

Alondra D. · Married on 05/18/2019

King Wedding

Jay and his wife were amazing! Hands down the best dj/coordinator we could’ve ever had. They surpassed our expectations and were so responsive and organized throughout the entire process. Our wedding guests loved them and I am constantly getting compliments on our dj service and how amazing they made our wedding. Loved having a bilingual dj to make sure all of our guests felt welcome and comfortable. The music was BOMB!!! Everyone was dancing!!! Loved how interactive they were with our guests!! Will always recommend All in 1 Events to whoever is in need of a dj/coordination service. Jay and his wife have become family to us, and we couldn’t of picked anyone better for our wedding!! We love you guys! ❤️

Sent on 05/29/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Evie and I loved being a part of your special day. Your families are amazing and we’re glad everyone had a great time. Thank you for the compliments 😊
  • Aurora

Aurora B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Last Minute Booking

Leading up to our wedding we had a booked DJ who was unresponsive and made us fear he’d never show or keep his word. One week before I found Jay on Instagram and reached to check his availability for our date. He responded within a few hours, while working another event, which was amazing. He and his wife met with us and helped create and plan out our whole reception. They really saved our wedding and took away all the doubts and fears we had leading up to our day. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for us.

Sent on 05/18/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

We are very happy to have made your special day a success. Thank you for putting your trust in us. It was a very lovely wedding. Awesome vibe.
  • Dustin

Dustin H. · Married on 04/13/2019

We made a Great Chioce!

We were very happy with the professionalism and the experience he showed. He was even able to get things going with short notice and made our wedding sound beautiful. We loved the family vibe that him and his wife brought. We would have them back for our next party. They truly care about their customers satisfaction. Everyone at our wedding commented on our great the music was, that he took all kinds of request and his light show was a hit at our outdoor wedding.

Sent on 05/05/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for having us as your Wedding Dj. Definitely look forward to any future parties. Your family’s are very fun.
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing dj!

Jay was amazing! Made my husband and I feel comfortable from the very first time we spoke to him to inquire about his services. He kept us updated with everything from the day we called him to the day of our wedding. Best decision we made! Him and his wife were a great helped and made our wedding day as stress free as possible. He had all the music we requested. He had all our guests dancing and he even join in a few dances! He had everything down from the ceremony all the way to the cake cutting! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! If you are looking for a great professional, upbeat, friendly, helpful DJ that won’t break your bank J is your guy!

Sent on 03/28/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Brenda and Gabe, you both and your family and guest were amazing. We had a great time being a part of your special day. Thank you for trusting us to make your Wedding fun.

Denise P. · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!! Customer Service

Jay was great! Great attitude and really easy to talk to. Awesome customer service and very professional with his work. Made my wedding fun! He always had the beat going. Will recommend Jay if anyone needed a DJ.

Sent on 01/16/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you Denise, both yours and Gary’s families are amazing. Was such a pleasure to be your DJ. I’m glad that you enjoyed your special day and the music.

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

We loved DJ Jay!

We went through Sunset Gardens for our wedding and they include the DJ in their package. We had a bilingual wedding where most of my (the bride's family) are English speakers and where the groom's side are Spanish speakers. I was a bit worried that the flow would not work but DJ Jay was AMAZING! He worked the crowd and kept the flow the entire evening. He was flexible, calm and very accommodating the entire evening. He sent a survey prior to the wedding that I filled out with important info, then I believe we had a phone consult and then prior to the ceremony he came to run things over in person (which was so nice). I highly recommend him for your wedding in Las Vegas. We had 80 people at our wedding but the dance floor was full and people had a great time, it felt like 200 with the vibe.

Sent on 01/22/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Thank you Sara. Both your families were amazing and it was my pleasure being your DJ. Everyone was very fun.

Alfred B. · Married on 10/10/2018

Professional and Amazing Duo

ALL IN ONE EVENTS DID AN AWESOME JOB AT OUR WEDDING.

Could not of asked for a more professional DJ to compliment our very hectic day. Being there early and playing music at our ceremony and then to MC our program was perfect.

Thank you JAY for bringing your very beautiful and slightly pregnant wife to help out with the schedule and timing of our program. She was awesome and a blessing to have her attend and be your wing woman. Lori and I wish you both the very best and will keep in touch down the road. GOD BLESS our happy families.

When I think about what an awesome job you did. I think of how you kept control of the event and didn't let it get boring and even got out there to MC some dance moves to get the crowd involved. Just a very memorable evening. Mahalo again Al and Lori.

Sent on 01/17/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Alfred, you and Lori were awesome. Thank you for trusting us with coordinating your special day. God bless you and your great family.
  • Bill

Bill · Married on 04/12/2018

Couldn't ask for better!

I did a destination wedding and had to set up everything online or over the phone. Jay from All in One Events was probably the best part of our reception. He let me be as hands on as I wanted to be- I sent him custom intro music and first dance songs and he was able to accommodate. I sent my list of dinner music and party songs and he played nothing I didn't want him to. He was so professional, kept people on the dance floor, and kept the reception moving despite the wedding party being an hour late, he covered while we were stuck in traffic. Awesome guy to work with, everybody at my reception had FUN! Perfect price point for 6 hours too. Also, side note- I didn't know my wedding photographer didn't speak English. Jay is bilingual and translated everything to him! Thank you Jay!

Sent on 06/16/2019

All In 1 Events's reply:

Bill, it was a pleasure to be your entertainment for your special day. Thank you for the kind words.

Sharde P. · Married on 11/16/2019

Helped set the mood of the wedding

Helped kick off everything. Everyone loved him and wanted his info

Sent on 12/16/2019

Sharde P. · Married on 11/16/2019

3.0

Helped set the mood of the wedding

Helpes set and keep the vibe. People loves him and asked for his info.

Sent on 12/16/2019