All Generations Entertainment Reviews

84 Reviews for All Generations Entertainment

All Generations Entertainment 1
All Generations Entertainment 2

Andy Novak · Married on 05/18/2019

The best vendor we had at our wedding

Phil from All Generations Entertainment was great to work with from start to finish.

We used All Generations Entertainment for DJing our wedding. They provided music playing (obviously), amplifiers, microphone for guest speeches. This review is for those services, and not the photo booths, lighting, or other services they provide (since we didn't use those services).

Before the event:
    Phil was by far the most responsive DJ we talked to while shopping around. After putting down a deposit with All Generations, Phil continued his responsiveness and eagerness to help. He was very accommodating when we were scheduling times to meet/talk. He provided the services we wanted and was flexible with his offerings, often saying "that isn't a problem" when we requested something outside of the traditional package offerings. Every conversation was efficient, minimizing the amount of time and effort we had to put in to coordinate with Phil (which is very helpful when so many other details require your time and effort). His dependability before the event assured us that he will be dependable on the day of the event, which he absolutely was.

During the event:
    The setup went smoothly, the music was exactly what we wanted, there were no problems. Everything went perfectly.

Choosing Phil and All Generations Entertainment made our wedding planning easier, and the wedding itself great. We highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2018

We Loved Them!!!

We could not say enough good things about this company. Phil (DJ), Mike (MC) and Mike (photo booth) were amazing. Our group was dancing all night and they truly grasped our ideas. We had a batman theme to our wedding and they loved it which made everything more fun. Our spotlight had the bat symbol with our names in it and the dancing on the clouds looked awesome! The planning process was online and made everything easy. Phil answered all of my emails and was super helpful. We did not have to worry a thing. I would recommend them to everyone

Sent on 11/16/2018

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rachel! Your wedding was so unique and it great to be a part of it. Congratulations to you both and thank you for choosing All Generations!

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

We loved them!

AGE provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and a photobooth for our wedding this past weekend and we are absolutely thrilled with our experience. The team were incredibly easy to work with, providing us ample selections but a guided planning process which made making music selections a breeze! Several of our guests have noted what a great array of music we had and how fun the DJs were, which contributed to the overall fun atmosphere of our event- exactly what we were going for! We were able to go from more serious music selections at the ceremony, to jazzy/standards for cocktail hour and dinner, to fun for all ages dance music for the latter half. It was perfect! Our guests LOVED the photobooth and we love that we get copies of all the photos! We couldn't be happier with our choice in All Generations Entertainment. Book them, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2018

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christina! It seemed like no one ever wanted to leave that dance floor - thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations to you both!

David Shevlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Terrific Experience!

The music team was great. Played exactly the music styles we wanted. We gave them some suggestions and ideas and they came up with a great playlist. Everyone at a party loved the music. It helped make for an incredibly memorable night for us. They were also friendly, professional, reasonably priced, and right on time. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2018

Phil and his whole crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular! My husband and I had our wedding at the Addison Park on 9/14/18. From the very beginning Phil was quick to respond to all emails and any questions we had. Our guest have not stopped talking about our wedding night and the music, lighting and mirror photo booth. One of the best options Phil had was the black light and glow sticks the last hour of the wedding...ended off on a huge high note! All Generations Entertainment is the way to go for your wedding or any other celebration!

Sent on 10/07/2018

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We had a blast being a part of your big day. The black light show was a sure hit! Congratulations to you both!

Paul · Married on 08/18/2018

All Generations DJ was exceptional from start to finish. Phil was very accommodating and responsive to our needs. We had a DJ, MC, photo booth and uplightinng and all were fantastic! The DJ and MC kept everyone dancing throughout the night and everyone had a lot of fun with the photo booth and the props. I would absolutely recommend All Generations DJ for any event to my friends and family. They were easy to work with and provided some great entertainment.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lexi · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Phil and his team at All Generations Entertainment. Our wedding was about a month ago and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and talking about how sore they were from dancing. Our guests were on the dance floor before the reception even started and through every meal, thanks to Phil & his team! If I could have my wedding all over again (which I wish I could), I would schedule it around Phil's availability. Thanks again, guys! We had such a blast! - Lexi & Keith

Sent on 09/11/2018

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

What a wedding! The love and excitement in that room was magical, Thank you so much for the kind words and another congratulations to you both!

Joey · Married on 07/07/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Phil and Frank. Both were extremely professional and flexible. Very grateful for all their hard work.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married in May, and I have to say Phil and mike from all gen entertainment were amazing! Wedding planning is extremely stressful, especially for me since I was going to school, trying to pass my license exam and starting a new job while planning this in under 9 months!!!! Throughout the entire process they were patient with my decision making and helpful even up to the very night before the wedding with my last minute changes. I love that they had an online system so you can just tell them what music you want to have played and exactly when, and I heard every song I wanted to hear. Mike the emcee had the most amazing energetic presence, he was so adorable that he got my normally quite and relaxed family members on the dance floor! And they also had the photo booth mirror which was a hit! After the wedding, every guest I had told me they loved my DJ. Thank you making is the most memorable night of my life guys. They were so professional and extremely orangized the day of, I actually felt like they were my support system for the night, taking a huge weight off my chest. I can’t thank you enough! Love you both!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    All Generations Entertainment 3

catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Phil and his team are so great! Extremely affordable for the services they offer and are more than willing to work with you to cater to your special event. Anytime I had a question they responded very quickly. Saquib had all my guests dancing all night! Everyone had so much fun in the beautiful open air photo booth and I have copies and little notes from all my guests next to their photos to remember it! As someone who is very go with the flow, I gave Saquib and Phil a lot of freedom as to what music would be played and they definitely did not disappoint, with an awesome mix of oldies and new hits all my guests were dancing! Added services like our monogram in lights and the uplighting added a beautiful touch to my wedding. I highly suggest the black out hour for your final hour of the night, a cool little surprise for all your guests! All your guests will thank you for booking such an awesome DJ !!! Thank you so much ALL GENERATIONS ENTERTAINMENT!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    All Generations Entertainment 4
  • I

Ilana · event on 08/27/2017

We especially loved our MC, Mike. The whole crew was amazing - super professional, very responsive, and easy to work with, and they did a wonderful job. Kids had the best time.

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 08/25/2017

We can't thank Phil & team enough for killing it at our wedding! If you are looking for a company that does it all then you need to book them asap! My husband and I filled out the music/planning forms and talked through all the details before the wedding with Phil. He is so easy to work with, so accommodating the whole process was amazing. He responds to emails quick, which to me is very important.
    Music:
    The music was so on point! You can tell that this is what Phil loves and lives for. He played a little bit of everything for everyone. Music for the young and old. And if your guests like to dance, then you HAVE to book them. We were dancing away the entire night. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where every single person was on the dance floor. And it wasn't like people felt forced to dance and that is all thanks to Phil and the MC, Mike. They are such an amazing team. Phil provided the best music set and Mike was on the mic getting people pumped up.
    Black Light Show
    One of the more unique things they provided. We decided to do this show (Phil provides light up foam sticks) and boy can I just tell you, EVERYONE was so into it. He planned it at a time where there's that lull towards the end of the night. When the black light show came up, it totally energized the crowd!
    Mirror Photo Booth
    We initially opted for the classic photo booth set up. As we got closer to the wedding date, Phil mentioned that they finally got their hands on the Mirror Photo Booth. It's a fun and kind of more interactive photo booth. Great for big groups & if you want more of a full length photo, this is the answer. At the end, you can sign the mirror with your finger and it comes up on your photo.
    Candid Photographer
    What a great add on! I believe his name was Sammie and he was everywhere taking photos. Phil sent me about 500 photos a week after the wedding and they came out phenomenal! We got all the candid photos plus all the photo booth pictures.

Sent on 09/04/2017

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Monique and Mike, thank you so much for sharing your experience. The energy in that room was like nothing else! A lifetime of love and happiness from myself and the AG Crew! - Phil

Dana · Married on 08/19/2017

I usually do not write reviews, however, I must for this one. My wedding was August 19, 2017 and I hired All Generations for their DJ/MC and Mirrored photo booth. I was mostly in contact with Phil, to plan every detail from the music for the ceremony, cocktail and some of my suggestions for the reception. (they provided a form for our song lists- which I believe to be a very nice touch.) All generations did a phenomenal job. They were on time for the set up, all my requests was granted (and boy did I have a lot); My wedding was a hit with the mirrored Photo Booth and the DJ/MC. All my guests told me that the music was good... and best of all they are affordable. I will definitely recommend All Generations to others and will use them again for all my events. Thank you again All Generations Entertainment!

Dana & Christian Bete

Sent on 08/28/2017

Matthew · Married on 08/13/2017

We used AGE's Magic Mirror Photo Booth for our wedding and it was awesome! Our guess loved it and couldn't stop gathering more people to join in. Their Photo Booth atendant was very accommodating and had top notch customer service throughout the evening. This is my second time using AGE's for their Photo Booths and they continue to set the bar higher and higher. I would easily recommend them to anyone who wants great service and a great product!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Angela · Married on 07/30/2017

Thank You for everything. You guys were awesome!! Phil, you were an awesome DJ and we cannot thank you enough! Words cannot express how great of a time our guests had!! Always, Neill and Angela!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jess · Married on 07/22/2017

My DJ was absouluty amazing!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lynda · Married on 07/21/2017

Saquib and Drew were amazing! My wedding was a week ago and my guests are still talking about my DJ's having everyone up on the floor all night!!! And how music seemed like it was hand picked for my crowd!!!!
    Can't wait til my next party and having All Generations at my event!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Douglas · Married on 07/16/2017

They had everyone out on the dance floor all night and was spot on with everything. Great music, very professional and open to our suggestions. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2017

lisa · Married on 07/10/2017

Best DJ we've ever used. Music assortment was perfect for our mixed group of young and old guests! Would definitely use again and have also recommended to many people.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Bianca · event on 07/07/2017

My fiancé & I had our engagement party on July 7, 2017. One of the most important parts of any party, in my opinion, is the music. Phil & his team had every single person at our party up and dancing. Everything was AMAZING!! I am still getting messages from family members telling me how great the DJ was. I definitely recommend Phill & his team for any events. You & your guests are guaranteed to have a great time!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jorge · Married on 07/02/2017

Just book these guys. Great music. Kept the dancing floor jumping at all times. Worked with us to implement anything we needed.

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • I

Israel · Married on 05/05/2017

Outstanding Service =

Sent on 07/12/2017

Stephanie · event on 02/04/2017

Me and my fiancé just had our engagement party on Saturday! We couldn't be more happy with the dj and the staff. They played exactly what we wanted to hear and had the crowd on their feet all night! The dj and staff were extremely friendly and they really made our night perfect. My guests could not stop talking about how good the dj was!! If your looking to book a dj I would highly recommend All generations entertainment!!!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/29/2017

We could not have asked for a better entertainment company than All Generations. Phil and his amazing team made our wedding planning so easy with all the great ideas and affordable pricing. A wedding is not complete without the best entertainment - In my opinion, aside from the bride and groom, it is one of the most important parts of a great wedding. Music, a great MC, zap photos, montages, and last but not least a Mirror Photobooth with attendant and props makes for a great time. EVERY single guest at our wedding has texted, emailed, commented about All Generations! I wish I could have parties every weekend to utilize all the extensive services this company offers LOL. Phil, your team is undoubtedly the most prepared, respectful, fun, and energetic guys I have ever seen at a wedding. Thank you so much for all of your help, respectively replying to all my crazy bridal questions, but most of all for providing the amazing talent at our wedding! I would reccomend All Generations to all Brides & Grooms, party planners, birthdays etc ... If you want an delightful vendor experience, Call ALL GENERATIONS ENTERTAINMENT! Best wishes to you all. XO Amanda & Joseph, January 29, 2017

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • F

Fabiola · event on 01/07/2017

All Generations Entertainment with Phil and his team were great!!! They showed up in the middle of a very bad snowstorm. They followed the directions we gave them to the letter. The MC was entertaining and the DJ kept the crowd going.
    This is definitely the type of event entertainment you want at your next affair.
    Thank you Phil and company for making the party hot. We shut the party DOWN!!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017