All-Faith Wedding Minister Reviews

59 | Colonia, NJ

59 Reviews for All-Faith Wedding Minister

Daniela · Married on 06/02/2018

Rev Brian is friendly, professional, helpful and very pleasant to work with. My husband and I are so happy we found him. Thank you for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Thank you, Daniela!

Arielle · Married on 05/20/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Rev. Brian!!! My husband and I immediately knew that we wanted him to be our wedding officiant from the very first time we met him. Rev Brian was very involved from Day 1. We didn’t know the first thing about getting a marriage license or what to expect during our Wedding Ceremony, but Rev Brian was able to explain everything to us very clearly. Rev Brian even provided us with a full ceremony outline!!! My husband and I are both African American and we wanted to incorporate “Jumping the Broom” into our ceremony and Rev Brian was more than willing to work with us in order to make that happen. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we are so thankful for Rev. Brian.

Rev. Brian, again Thank you for everything! We adore you!

With Love,
    The New Mr and Mrs Arbubakrr ❤️

Sent on 05/31/2018

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Arielle and Haneef!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2017

We loved having Reverend Brian officiate our wedding! He is super responsive, even late into the evening (which is awesome since I work night shift). He is super flexible when it comes to the type of service he delivers. He will do different religions, interfaith, non-religious, same sex, etc. He will work with you and get to know you so that your ceremony is exactly what you want it to be. He threw in a few jokes for us (he is a great speaker), and also had some very touching moments to honor my husband's late father (per our request). He asks what you would like him to wear. He is super nice and doesn't pressure you into anything. I live in MD, so he was very flexible when it came to meetings. We met in person once at a mutually convenient location, and also used phone and email. We had him for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception (which is of course two days in a row). We were a little far away from where he lives, so he actually stayed in a hotel that night to ensure that he wouldn't be late!

If we had to do it all over again, we would definitly not change anything!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Thank you, Brittany!!!! =^D

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

This is way overdue (sorry Rev. Brian!), but here it goes! I got married on July 9. Rev. Brian made my wedding absolutely perfect. First, I am a planner and a perfectionist, and I like planning things ridiculously in advance, and Rev. Brian plans everything about your wedding about 6 months prior, which was absolutely fantastic for me. I was able to see how the ceremony would play out months in advance. We also had a request that we wanted our immediate family members introduced into the ceremony, which Rev. Brian said he had never done before, and he executed it wonderfully. I could not have come up with a better way of doing so myself. And he did it all without a rehearsal! He also answers all emails very quickly, and answers any questions that you may have, including the process of getting your marriage certificate, which he did most of the work for by delivering the license for you and making sure you have all documentation before the wedding. It's honestly hard to describe in words how amazing Rev. Brian was the day of our wedding. The second he got to our venue, he was getting bombarded with questions from my family, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen about what they should do, and how things should look, and he answered and helped everyone with grace and professionalism. He checked up on me before the ceremony to see how I was doing, and to go over last minute procedures with me. My ceremony could not have been more perfect and personalized, and it was all thanks to Rev. Brian. I would recommend him to everyone that is getting married and looking for an officiant without any doubt or hesitation. Thank you Rev. Brian for making my wedding ceremony a dream come true!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/13/2017

Rev. Brian was FANTASTIC in the planning of our ceremony for our wedding. We had very specific ideas about how we wanted our ceremony to go, and he not only went along with and encouraged all of them, he also made suggestions on how to make them 10x better.

From our very first meeting with him, he was extremely warm and made us feel super comfortable while he learned about our story. We felt this was very important, because by the time he officiated our ceremony last weekend, he basically felt like a very old friend who really knew us.

I am a perfectionist, which I'm sure was annoying during the whole year leading up to our wedding, as we contacted many times and made MANY changes to the ceremony draft. He responded to every single call, text, and email IMMEDIATELY, always with endless enthusiasm and positivity.

Our Maitre D was not present during our rehearsal dinner, and so Rev. Brian had to take the lead and instruct our entire bridal party and family how to walk and what to do for the more complicated rituals in our ceremony.

None of this can even compare to how awesome he was on the morning of our wedding. We were very stressed and freaking out about many of the details that the venue got wrong. Rev Brian took it upon himself to run around the hour before the ceremony, making things as easy as possible for us and righting all the venue's wrongs (chairs in the wrong place, no table behind us for our wine box ceremony, etc.).

He answered every question with the utmost care and clarity and never seemed exasperated by our many requests and changes. We could tell through the whole process that he cared about us as people. So many of our friends came up to us after, asking how we found him and that he was great!

We cannot pay Rev. Brian enough compliments in how instrumental he was to helping create our perfect day. Our story, our vows, and everything ended up perfect and exactly how we imagined it. Thank you again, Rev. Brian!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Vicki & Jeremy!!!

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2016

From the moment the first email /communication started, Rev. Brian was not only quick in responding but also a true professional! The preparation, meeting, and actual ceremony were smooth, easy going and an absolute delight. At the ceremony, we were touched and so were the guests...many are still talking about this evening. He wasn't just about the ceremony delivery, but made it a point to be a special part of our wedding day. Thank you Rev. Brian! Truly a pleasure.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kristine · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved Rev. Brian and received so many compliments on our ceremony! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Alana · Married on 09/16/2016

My and my husband’s wedding was literally the first time I’ve ever heard someone rave about the ceremony portion of a wedding! We scheduled Brian two years in advance because of how special and personable he was. He’s nondenominational, so he’s flexible with regard to ceremony content. He has absolutely no problem adding unique aspects of the ceremony that you want or adjusting the language of the ceremony to be exactly what you want. We met with him in person before booking and he’s just so interested in telling YOUR personal story and having the ceremony be about you as a COUPLE, not giving a generic ceremony. He’s very funny and he’s also dabbled in acting so his stage presence is impeccable. He always gets back to you right away if you have questions, too. It was the easiest choice we made in our wedding planning and I would recommend him to anyone who wants their ceremony to really capture who you are as a couple, to really capture and convey your story to the people in the audience that you love the most.

Sent on 10/01/2016

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Alana and Scott! It was such an honor to serve you!

Sherie · Married on 09/03/2016

The officiant we originally hired canceled on us through email two months before our wedding. What felt like the worst news to us at the time turned out to be a blessing in disguise. She recommended a few other officiants but neither of them felt right. Until we met with Rev Brian. From the start he so nice & sincere & wanted to help us. He was even willing to meet us on very short notice.
    The ceremony he wrote us was beautiful!! All of my guests were commenting how beautiful our ceremony was. He always answered my emails, calls, texts, no matter how silly they were. Thank you Brian for giving us the ceremony of our dreams! You are the best!

Sincerely,
    Sherie & Robert

Sent on 09/14/2016

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Sherie and Rob!!!

Rev. Brian was fabulous! He was quick to respond and so easy to work with! He was also very reasonable ! Everyone loved our ceremony ! Thank you Brian!!!!! The new happy couple Nikki and Will G.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Thank you, Nikki and Will!!! =^D

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

We could not have been happier with our decision to use Brian to officiate our wedding. From our first meeting with him, we knew we made the right decision. The ceremony he tailored specifically for us was exactly what we envisioned. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He even helped us organize the ceremony at our rehearsal, putting everyone at ease for the day of the wedding. We would highly recommend Brian for anyone looking for a custom ceremony that perfectly embodies the bride and groom. Amy and Curtis Clark

Sent on 07/09/2016

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Amy and Curtis!!! It was my sincere pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2016

Brian was very accommodating, worked with all the curve balls we threw at him. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev. Brian was such a pleasure to work with! From the get go, communication was super quick and warm. He did an awesome job of making our rehearsal as smooth as possible and making sure everyone understood their place (taking much stress off my chest lol). He is very kind, patient, and super accomodating! The day of the wedding went perfectly! So glad we got to work with such a wonderful person. Thanks so much Rev. Brian!

Sent on 06/27/2016

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Victoria and Mike!!!! It was a sincere pleasure and honor working with you!

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev. Brian was really amazing to work with! My husband and I had a longgg engagement and wound up booking Rev. Brian over a year in advance of our wedding. Even with all of that time, he answered every question I had promptly as if we were hosting our wedding the very next day. He did a great job incorporating our personal touches into the ceremony and on the day of was so prompt, professional and genuinely happy to be there! Even after the wedding, he sent a very comprehensive email stating who to contact about receiving our official certified marriage license. We cannot say enough nice things about Rev. Brian! - Emily & Erik Lyman

Sent on 07/05/2016

Rev. Brian is just wonderful! He made everything very easy for us during the entire period of planning as well as during the day of the wedding. He listened to our needs and made sure everything went smoothly and as planned. Rev. Brian is very personable, and we could not be more pleased with his service, guidance and support! Thank you so much!

Vanessa & Tolga

Sent on 11/24/2015

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa & Tolga!!!

Robert · Married on 10/23/2015

Rev. Brian was fantastic. Made everything about our wedding super simple and stress free. He went above and beyond to make sure we had all the details taken care of, and was always available if we had any questions. He even helped me with writing my own vows to help keep me on track. Wonderful person, beautiful ceremony, and an overall wonderful time.

Sent on 11/09/2015

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Robert & Amanda!!!

Paul · Married on 10/17/2015

Reverend Brian is a great person. He met with us and it was more like hanging out with a friend, than an interview about the bride and I. He spoke about his faith, and his family's faith. He understands both Judaism, and Christianity very well.

The ceremony was done first as a rough draft which he timely sent us. Then we sent back any and all corrections. He double checked everything and made sure we had all the things we needed the week before. This wasn't his first time doing this, and it showed. He knew to remind us to have our witnesses picked out, as well as any and all ceremonial items we needed.

At the rehearsal, he kept it professional. He helped the 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen out on where to stand and how to walk in. The day of the wedding was a cake walk after we practiced.

On the day of the wedding, he showed up well before he needed to, and it was great knowing there was one less thing to worry about. After the ceremony commenced, guests came up to us and told us that it was the best ceremony they had ever seen. Even plus one guests were crying that didn't even know us.

I highly recommend Reverend Brian, and I would refer him to any recently engaged friends.
    Thank you Reverend Brian for helping make our day extra special.

Sent on 11/03/2015

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Paul & Kristina!!!

Alla · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony and Reverend Brian acted as our Reverend. He was FANTASTIC! From day one, it was obvious that he was very into helping my husband and I plan everything relating to the ceremony! He poured his heart and soul into planning our ceremony and emailed me at all hours, both day and night, perfecting every detail for our special day. He reminded me of things that I forgot and was on top of us the entire time making sure everything went perfect! I HIGHLY recommend using Reverend Brian if you want a funny and personable Officiant for your wedding. All of our guests LOVED him and said he made the ceremony great! Thanks again Reverend Brian, we are so glad that you were apart of our special day!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/07/2015

Rev. Brian is amazing! He put us at ease right at our first meeting. We didn't know what we really wanted, just something simple with a religious overtone and Rev. Brian gave us numerous options. He helped us make our ceremony just what we wanted. The ceremony was beautifully done and we couldn't have been happier. Our family and friends commented to us how much they enjoyed the ceremony because it was simple, yet elegant. I highly recommend Rev. Brian to anyone looking for a stress free ceremony. Thank you again, Rev. Brian for making our big day so special!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Phillip · Married on 07/19/2015

It was absolutely a pleasure working with Rev. Brian as our officiant for our wedding. He was professional, super friendly and accommodating for our needs. He was very responsive and communicative throughout the entire planning of our wedding, and even educated us on how the marriage license application process worked which we really appreciated! He made it super easy by providing us with various templates from which we could choose and customize as needed for our ceremony. Rev. Brian also made the effort to make sure that he would pronounce our native names correctly. During the ceremony itself, he arrived promptly and did a great job in making the ceremony go very smoothly. Overall, we would have no hesitation in recommending him!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Kristie · Married on 06/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Brian! He was an absolute pleasure to work with! My fiance and I got married on the beach, but still wanted to have a Roman Catholic style ceremony. We called Rev. Brian to set up a meeting to determine if he would be a good fit for what we were looking for. He was very receptive to what we wanted, and asked us questions about our story. He made us feel very comfortable, so we knew we were making the right choice in booking with him. A few months before the wedding, he sent us a draft of the ceremony to review to ensure we were happy with it. Since we got married on the beach, there was no mic system, but Rev. Brian did a great job projecting his voice to ensure everyone could hear him over the sound of the waves without sounding like he was shouting. The ceremony that he put together for us was absolutely perfect! It had just the right amount of humor to keep our guests interested. We got a lot of compliments on the ceremony that he put together for us from not only guests, but from some of our other vendors as well. I would definitely recommend Rev. Brian for any style wedding ceremony, as he customizes everything about it to fit each couple's needs.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/15/2015

Rev. Brian was better than we could have ever imagined! He was so helpful with everything. He was very flexible with scheduling meetings, and was always available via email. He provided templates and rough drafts multiple times and adjusted anything we asked for without hesitation. He was very informative of all options: who should hold rings, what songs to consider, the type of vows, what side we should walk down, where bridal party attendants should stand. His expertise and advice significantly helped in our decision making for the ceremony. Rev. Brian truly helped complete our dream wedding. It was an amazing experience to work with him.

Sent on 11/20/2015

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Samantha and Anthony!

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2015

Rev Brian was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Our ceremony was amazing because of him! I couldn't have asked for better! He included our 5 year old son in the ceremony and really made our day special! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Tara · Married on 04/17/2015

Reverend Brian was wonderful to work with! As a great listener and genuinely caring individual, he made certain that our ceremony suited me and my husband’s personalities and expectations. Rev. Brian’s creativity and compassion easily comes across through his words, which made for the most beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony I could have ever asked for.

Sent on 05/04/2015

We could not be happier with having chosen Rev. Brian as our officiant. From the moment we met him we immediately clicked. He is super sweet, accommodating and totally pleasant every step of the way. During our rehearsal he took charge (always with a smile on his face) and made sure we had a smooth and simple rehearsal where everyone understood what they had to do. It was just perfect. Prior to the wedding, he provided us with a variety of vows to choose from as well as the choice to write our own. He worked with us until we had the timeline of the ceremony and vows in place. The wedding ceremony was a total success, ran smoothly and everyone loved the vows we chose from the list of choices Rev. Brian provided. We would recommend Rev. Brian in a heartbeat to officiate/bless any/and all of your events. He was just a true pleasure to work with in every way.

Sent on 02/23/2015

All-Faith Wedding Minister's reply:

Wow, this is the first time I have ever received a review BEFORE a wedding! That means the world to me! =^D

Please let me know who you are - at least offline if you do not want to reveal yourself publicly - so I can acknowledge you properly!

Namaste,