All Events Rental Reviews

17 | Wooster, OH

17 Reviews for All Events Rental

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend! Great catalog of items and good pricing

We ordered several things for our wedding (linen, doors for the ceremony, glassware, heaters, etc.). Everything was in great condition and delivered to our venue the day before our wedding. They have a great catalog of things to choose from and the pricing is very good. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2018

All Events Rental's reply:

Congrats on your wedding, Shannon; we're so happy for both of you! And thank you for taking the time to write your review; we greatly appreciate the feedback!

Aubrey · Married on 06/03/2017

From beginning to end they were completely stress free and helpful. Very responsive and flexible in planning. Everything was exactly as we picked out, clean and good quality. Would certainly use them again and highly recommend.

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2016

All events rental did a great job with our wedding! We're very responsive and understanding when we had to switch some of our rentals! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great rental company!

All Event Rental Provides the chairs for our wedding day! I was happy with the selection of quality chairs they had in the Ohio area. Chairs we delivered and picked up on time with no issues!

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2014

I used this place for the wooden white pergola arch. It was a perfect added touch for my ceremony outside. Loved it!

We renting tables and chairs and everything was flawless! They are a joy to work with! I highly recommend All Events Rental for all your decorating needs.

Great service for renting supplies for parties, etc... We rented all of our chairs from them for our event and received excellent service.

• User2319242 · 2+ years ago

I ordered drink dispensers from this company to rent. They were so helpful, and incredibly well priced. I called a few days before my event and they said they were ready to go, and when I showed up I was not disappointed. I would use this company again for sure!

Kori · event on: 09/16/2015

We hosted a surprise birthday party at our restaurant, The First Amendment Public House, and were amazed at the quality of service we received from All Events Rental. From picking out the right color and material of linens to selecting the right catering supplies, Jeri (the owner) was there every step of the way! The showroom is beautiful and set up in a way that makes visualizing various table settings and lighting scenarios much easier. All items and correct quantities were delivered and picked up on time, lighting was installed quickly and efficiently. The two gentlemen that delivered our order and installed the lighting were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and took charge, making the entire process stress free on our end. We couldn't believe how easy they made everything! We can't wait to use All Events Rental for future events and happy to refer customers to them!

Kori · event on: 09/16/2015

5's for all of the above. We got our table cloths, chair covers/sashes and lighting from All Events. Only downside is they don't set up. But great value and they were very flexible with the number of things we needed as our guest list fluctuated.

• liondell

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

Rented a few tents, 110 chairs, and bistro lights for our wedding. I worked mostly with Jerri and found her friendly, easy to work with and to get a hold of. I wasn't there for delivery but All Events knew my venue (Quailcrest) well and took care of everything.

We used all events for basically our entire wedding and we are very happy for their service! They have a lot of beautiful things to offer!

The lady here was so nice and helped me find absolutely everything that I needed for my wedding!!

3.8
      3.0

Overall, we had a decent experience with All Events Rental. The people were very friendly and knowledgeable. They have a unique and large selections of items to rent from. However, I felt like they were a little overpriced. Also, we had our reception tent fall down the morning of the wedding. This did not make me very confident that it wouldn't do so again during the wedding! We also did not have the correct number of eating utensils be delivered so we had to track down more the day before the wedding.

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

I would just suggest making sure you read the contract you are signing and to not over estimate the amount of people attending when you put your deposit down because you will loose money.