All Events Realized Reviews

All Events Realized 5
All Events Realized 6
All Events Realized 7

Monica · Married on 06/28/2019

Planner & Florist All in One!

Mary was amazing through the whole process! Once I had seen pictures of her work on my venue’s social media pages I had to immediately look her up, as the pictures I saw were exactly the look I was going for. I would send her pictures of things I found on pinterest throughout the months leading up to the wedding and she would always say she could do something exactly like the pictures. It was nice not having to go out searching for a florist and a planner separately and also saved us money in the long run. She does a lot of work at the venue we picked so the set up, arrangements and take down after were super easy and we never had to worry about any of it. Her flowers arrangements are so beautiful. I was worried not having seen the final arrangements before hand because I liked different things from different pictures but she put the vision together perfectly. When I asked my husband if he wanted to wear a boutonnière, he immediately said no but she made one that looked great and he had no problem wearing!
    I would highly recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

All Events Realized's reply:

AWESOME!!! It was a pleasure and a joy to serve you guys and wish you both the very best. Must say, so glad that he wore the boutonniere I made for him. Love the details and how it all came together. Can't wait to see some prof. pics!!! Yay!! You're married!!!! Congrats!!!

Brittany Bochette · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect Finishing Touch

All Events Realized provided draping around the beams for the barn wedding I had, and it was absolutely beautiful! We didn’t have to do anything, it was all coordinated with the venue for us, and set up and taken down for us as well! Thank you for the perfect finishing touch for our day!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

All Events Realized's reply:

Thanks Brittany for your review. I love making sure people don't have to worry about a thing and that I can connect easily with your wonderful venue to arrange all the details for your "peace of mind". It does add a gorgeous finishing touch!!! All the BEST to you both!!

sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

All events realized did an amazing job with my wedding June 2019

Mary Ann was awesome to work with. I told her the color scheme and style of bouquets and center pieces that I wanted and she did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her to anyone as she went out of her way to make sure all the details were correct and that I was satisfied with everything !

Sent on 07/07/2019
    All Events Realized 9
    All Events Realized 10

All Events Realized's reply:

Oh my gosh.....thanks for this wonderful experience. You looked just stunning btw. What a beautiful design you gave for me to execute. I loved making your vision a reality. Thanks for trusting me. All the best to you guys!!! Congrats!
  • Kiyota

Kiyota Woods · Married on 01/06/2019

Planner, florist

Mary Ann was amazing from start to finish. Her love for the couples she works with is evident in every interaction. If you want a piece of mind on your big day, here Mary Ann. She went above and beyond what we asked of her, volunteering more of her own items to make sure everything looked amazing. She works with your budget and is more than fair. I miss our conversations now that my wedding is over. Mary Ann is a saint.

Sent on 07/09/2019

All Events Realized's reply:

Oh My Goodness. I still think about how beautiful your wedding turned out. Can't wait to see the pictures. I bumped into your photographer Greg Moss who love the flowers as well and specifically mention many of the details including the real flowers replaced at the stairs outside going to the ceremony and how lovely they looked. Thanks for trusting me with this BIG DAY!!! Best to you both!!!

Patricia · Married on 12/07/2018

Dream Come True!

Mary Ann did a fantastic job creating my vision to a tee! She was remarkable to work with, professional, creative, and enormous amount of great ideas! Her pleasant personality and willingness to help was so appreciated. I would recommend Mary Ann with very high ratings, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2018

All Events Realized's reply:

So happy to have helped you and Tim. Love weddings best and appreciate closing out the season with your winter wonderland vision. So classy, festive and breathtaking. Thanks for trusting me with your big day.
  • Nicole

Nicole smith · Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful and talented

Mary Ann is wonderful to work with. She really listens to what you want and really has a creative eye and vision. She really took the time to make everything perfect and went above and beyond. She is very friendly, personable and extremely talented. After talking with her and sending her pictures, discussing my vision I got exactly what I wanted and more... I couldn’t recommend a better florist for your wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2018

All Events Realized's reply:

Well I'm beyond thrilled to have made your vision a reality and then some. It was an honor. PS. I super appreciate the referrals you've already given. Thrilled!!!!! Thanks Love and Congrats!!

Paula Alger · Married on 11/15/2018

Exceeded our exceptions

After meeting Maryann for the first time we became instant friends. She understood exactly what we would looking for and after getting her quote we added the centerpieces for the reception. She does exceptional work and she kept well within our budget. She set up our room and the cocktail area beautifully. We received so many compliments even from our photographer , she loved the colors!!!!
    Thank you Maryann for helping us put together Bryanna's dream!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

All Events Realized's reply:

Awwww. My pleasure. It was a beautiful day and a great vision your guys had. Thanks for review and kind words.
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Work, Perfectly executed! 💕

We had an excellent experience working with Mary Ann! She was very thorough, made sure she completely understood the clients wishes, and executed perfectly. I got so many compliments on the work she did, she truly did an amazing job and really brought to life my dream wedding! ❤️❤️

Sent on 11/02/2018
    All Events Realized 15
    All Events Realized 16
    All Events Realized 17

All Events Realized's reply:

It was a total pleasure to make your dream a reality and my favorite thing in the world to do!!! You looked stunning and I can't wait to do your sister's wedding. Happy Thanksgiving!! And Congrats!! Mary Ann
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Mary Ann is amazing!

I can't thank Mary Ann enough for the amazing work she did on my bouquets and flowers for the wedding. She helped to coordinate the day so I could enjoy my time with my mom and my girls and not have to worry about anything. The venue looked amazing. It was above and beyond anything I could have imagined. ❤❤❤

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding floral arrangements were perfect! And affordable!

We booked Mary Ann a year a half before our big day and since the beginning she offered so much! Mary Ann did our flowers for our wedding at Salem Cross Inn and they were amazing, very affordable as well. She took the time to take our ideas and make them work with our small budget. We did not need to sacrifice quality for quantity! Everything came out perfect and we even used her rental card box that was a huge hit. Thank you again Mary Ann!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

All Events Realized's reply:

Awwww, it was my pleasure. I'm so glad it all came together as you envisioned it. Congrats! My whole goal is to keep people on or under budget while realizing their vision. You had a great vision and it is my honor to be trusted with it. Can't wait to see the pictures. I'll have to connect with your photographer :-) Best, Mary Ann

Natasha · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent Service - Exactly as I dreamed and more

Mary Ann was fantastic. She is full of energy and enthusiasm. She has lots of extra decorations that you can rent. She was very accommodating as things changed slightly when things started coming together, but she was essential to making my wedding a dream. The only thing I would advise is to work with her in advance and be patient on responses. Mary Ann does balance many clients and it can some times take a week or two to respond. That said, during the month of my wedding and the week of, she did a fantastic job keeping on top of everything and coordinating with my weekend of coordinator to help make everything possible. I highly recommend All Events Realized.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    All Events Realized 18
    All Events Realized 19
    All Events Realized 20
    All Events Realized 21
    All Events Realized 22
    All Events Realized 23

All Events Realized's reply:

Thanks Natasha!!! So happy that you were happy with your big day!! I loved doing the flowers and decor for you. Wishing you guys the very best. Thanks for trusting me with your vision!!

Elizabeth Fisher · Married on 09/08/2018

Don stress, hire help.

Choosing an unconventional venue made the thought of wedding decor overwhelming, until I discovered all events realized. I got Everything I needed and more. Despite a hectic schedule Mary Ann let me make last minute changes and she threw together a beautiful look. I also had her do my flowers which came out amazing. She even did a complimentary boutinere for my husband even though I had Opted not to have one to save money, but she insisted. Set-up was prompt and take down as well. Now I’m not left with a bunch of wedding decor I wont Need! She made the whole process smooth and was just great! Highly recommend

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

I absolutely loved my flowers ! She was so easy to work with you and was always there when I had a question or needed anything !

Sent on 05/29/2018
    All Events Realized 24
    All Events Realized 25
    All Events Realized 26
    All Events Realized 27
    All Events Realized 28
    All Events Realized 29

Jen · Married on 05/12/2018

We knew we wanted to use Mary Ann when we saw what a great job she did with the the drapes at the The Red Barn! When we learned she also did flowers we were super excited! Mary Ann was very responsive and her prices were very reasonable. We had a budget and she stuck to it! When we met with her we showed her pictures of flower arrangements and centerpieces we liked and she ran with it! We really trusted her expertise and professionalism - you could tell she was very passionate about everything she did! She totally understood our style and pulled the whole venue together for us! She also did the table seating chart and a donut display for our dessert and both looked great! We received so many compliments! The whole place was decorated so beautifully and we owe a lot of that to Mary Ann!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    All Events Realized 30
    All Events Realized 31
    All Events Realized 32
    All Events Realized 33
    All Events Realized 34

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

I am struggling to write a review that could even begin to describe how amazing Mary Ann is! I met her at a bridal show, where I had no intention of looking for a wedding planner at, but her booth and her energy drew me in immediately. I made one comment about how I love sunflowers and pumpkins, and she immediately described 3 wonderful center pieces that were almost exactly what I was thinking about.

We ended up using her as a florist and not a wedding planner, but if I could go back, I would absolutely use her for both. Not only were her flowers gorgeous, but she went above and beyond with giving us advice on talking with our other vendors/our venue, and made several recommendations of potential vendors (makeup artists, dj's, etc.) along the way. I never hesitated to reach out to her with questions, because she was so responsive, and I never felt like I was bothering her.

The day of the wedding she was AWESOME! We ended up paying her to set up prior to the event, and she went above an beyond what I would have ever imagined. We had 3 different center pieces, 2 of which we rented from her, and 1 of which I purchased the braise pumpkins for, and she pulled together beautifully. We got so many complements on how great everything looked, and my response was "I had nothing to do with it, it was all Mary Ann".

I tell everyone and anyone how great she is, and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any other big event. She is creative, warm, and easy to work with and I would use her again any day. She was totally worth the cost for us!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    All Events Realized 42
    All Events Realized 43
    All Events Realized 44

All Events Realized's reply:

I am so thrilled to have met you guys. Thank you for the kind words. I couldn't be happier to have helped you on such an important day!!! Thanks for the pictures too!! The best to you both always!! And if you guys are blessed with a baby, I'd be happy to dress up your shower as usual "on or under budget while realizing your vision".

Judith · Married on 10/14/2017

I just have to tell you what an excellent job you did decorating for my daughter Andrea's wedding! I have never seen a wedding venue as gorgeous as the one that you created! When I first stepped into the room earlier in the day, I got goosebumps and started to cry at how beautiful it was, way beyond my imagination! The amount of flowers that you used was phenomenal! They were absolutely beautiful! You are extremely talented. I will recommend you to everyone I know, as your work is worth every single penny paid! I just can't say enough about the job you did! I have received so many wonderful comments about how beautiful the room and outdoors was from many of the guests.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in to make my daughter's wedding a dream come true!

Judy O'Mara

Sent on 06/16/2017

Lynn · Married on 10/08/2017

In planning my daughter's wedding, Mary Ann made the process very stress-free! She responded quickly to any questions or concerns that came up with vendors and the bride-to-be. She also checked in frequently to make sure things were running smoothly. She provided many suggestions and opportunities to keep pricing low, while keeping the wedding planning top priority. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

MaryAnn was truly the reason why my day was so special. We contacted her only a few months before the wedding when we realized that we needed help with the decor. She not only made herself available but went above and beyond with all of our floral arrangements (bouquets and boutonnieres as well!), decor, setup and breakdown. Her vision and passion is unmatched and if I ever need an event planned she will be the only person I will use. She is so talented and will do anything to make her brides and clients happy. Thank you again, MaryAnn!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    All Events Realized 45
    All Events Realized 46
    All Events Realized 47

Ania · Married on 08/19/2017

Mary Ann made our wedding decoration shine on our special day! She is incredibly knowledgable about flowers, what is in season, what kinds of flowers last, and is such a creative and flexible person. If you are a person that needs help focusing their ideas, Mary Ann is a perfect resource: she dedicates her time, really listens and hears you, works within a budget and limits, and goes above and beyond! She was driving around, dropping off decorations late the night before and early the day of, and she delivered all the bouquets necessary for the wedding right to our door. Mary Ann used items we provided (she put the time and effort to set up items we had brought), and really made us (including my mom) feel taken care of and in good hands. The bridal bouquet was stunning <3 Thank you for making me feel at peace and giving me relief during hectic wedding planning! Also, to top it all off, her prices were unbelievably reasonable! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 09/05/2017

All Events Realized's reply:

Awe. Thank you!!! It was my honor, truly!!!
  • VeryNearlyMrsB

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

I absolutely LOVED every moment of planning with Mary Ann. She has such an amazing energy that just spills over into planning and she's so enthusiastic about her work. Every time we talked on the phone, we not only got plans squared away, but I just generally enjoyed the conversations we had. She is incredibly flexible and allowed me to pick from a number of services /tasks that she could do. She took my ideas and made them come to life in a way I never could have pictured. An example is I didn't really have an idea what I wanted to do for my flowers (side note, let her take care of the flowers. She picked the freshest, most beautiful flowers) she sent me a few photos and asked me to pick out what elements I liked and she would put something together based on that. I couldn't have loved my bouquet more.

The day of she had everything under control. When the guest transportation was late, she was on the phone with them right away taking care of it. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She even made sure I had food to eat.

Her decorating skills are also impressive. She created the most beautiful centerpieces, and the table setting just glowed. Everyone loved what she did with the room and thought everything looked perfect.

I really enjoyed working with her and having her be a part of my day, and I'm definitely going to miss planning with her. There is no way I could have planned everything without her. Her ideas and energy were part of what made my day so magical. I couldn't be happier with her work!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Sonia · Married on 03/25/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude towards MaryAnn....The flowers, decorations...everything exceeded my expectations!!! Her touch added such a flare of exotic elegance to my wedding! My husband and I were/are so so happy!! We will be recommending her to all of our family and friends!! :) We are so very grateful!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2016

Maryanne was amazing!!!!! She was always available to me and my husband with and questions or concerns. She stay in our budget but made our venue The Red barn more Beautiful then we could have ever imagine. My flowers where Stunning and lasted for weeks after as a beautiful reminder on how wonderful the day really was!!!!!! My husband and I would book her again in a heartbeat and will the next time we need a big celebration!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Christine · Married on 08/05/2016

Mary Ann goes above and beyond to make sure you vision for your wedding day comes true . I was able to reach her no matter what time it was especially when I needed her to ca me down and reassure me everything would be alright . I had a log of bumps in the road but Mary Ann stepped up and made sure my vision came true and then some . You want the best go with Mary
    Ann she is really cares about you and your wants and needs . Very reasonably priced . Without her advice and guidance my wedding day would have not turned out as awesome as it did . Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication .

Sent on 01/07/2017

Mary Ann is absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about how easy she was to work with. She seriously thought of everything! We wanted to hire a day of coordinator so that I didn't have to stress about the details on our wedding day and I clicked with Mary Ann right away when we first spoke. Not only did the wedding day go off without a hitch thanks to her attention to detail and the meticulous notes she took about my "vision" (which she executed perfectly), but it was better than I ever could have imagined. Mary Ann went above and beyond for us. She is a mind reader, an extra pair of hands (or several!) and was so so nice and reassuring the entire time. PLUS she did all of our flowers for an AMAZING price and they were so beautiful I burst into tears when I saw my bouquet. Worth every penny and more.

Sent on 07/21/2016