All Events DJs Reviews

All Events DJs 7
  • Dwayna

Dwayna Fisher · Getting married on 05/23/2020

They are awesome

I love how professional they are. They really made us feel relaxed and excited. I had never thought about how many different songs were needed for different areas of the wedding until our meeting. They helped us a lot and knew exactly what we needed.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Ellen Elliott · Married on 07/06/2019

We used All Events DJ for our daughter’s wedding. They were super professional, and easy to work with.

We could not have been happier with All Events DJ! Victor, sterling, Garrett and Nathan were amazing and kept the crowd dancing all night!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent!!

All Events were super professional from the very beginning, and did an amazing job at our reception! Not once was our dance floor empty throughout the night. Victor and his assistant consistently checked in with me and the groom about how things were, if we needed anything from them, and it was clear they wanted to make sure we had the best night ever! They even secretly worked with our bridal party who had a surprise flash mob planned! When we met at their office, the staff was super nice, and the worksheets we filled out made us confident the evening was going to go off without a hitch, which it did!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Powell · Married on 06/21/2019

A Phenomenal Experience!

Working with All Events DJs was an incredible experience from beginning to end! Vic, Nina, and Lauren were an absolute dream to work with! From our initial contact until our wedding, their email responses were prompt, and we always knew exactly where we were in our planning process. They have refined their process to be user-friendly and so genuine. These three truly run a well-oiled machine!
    At our wedding, Levi and Garrett did a great job as well! The playlist was exactly what we wanted, and everyone seemed to have a great time. They also followed our reception timeline seamlessly. It was a wonderful night!
    All Events DJs are true professionals and it was a joy to work with them!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Megan Mcbride · Married on 06/02/2019

Great Experience!

All Events was very professional and easy to work with! They were responsive to emails and made planning the music for our wedding a fun and stress free process! At the wedding, the DJ kept the crowd on the dance floor the entire time!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

Executed beyond our wildest dreams!

We used All Events DJ for our wedding on June 1, 2019 because we heard good things about them through family and friends. Let’s just say they did not disappoint! After we signed with them they sent us a very user-friendly portal to add songs to. They had us fill out a document before our meeting one month out covering everything from the ceremony to the end of the reception. Every now and then they would reach out to see how we were doing and see if we had any questions or they would send us emails giving us reminders, which is so nice in the craziest of wedding planning. Scheduling the one month meeting was easy, and we walked in to a nice welcome sign set up for me and my husband. How many people can say their vendors went the extra mile for them? The speakers were clear and the music was the right volume all night. I just told Victor, the DJ, that i wanted a fun reception with everyone dancing. I gave him very little direction other than that with song selection and he absolutely killed it!!! I had friends that are currently engaged asking for my playlist. I told them it wasn’t me it was All Events DJ that did all the work. So if you want someone to make your wedding fun and keep everyone dancing, All Events DJ is right for you. If you want someone to list to your vision and execute it beyond your wildest dreams, All Events DJ is right for you. They did such an amazing job and i would not ever hesitate to hire them again if i ever need a DJ for any event. 10/10 would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Robin

Robin Tierney · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing DJ and photo booth

We used All Events DJ for our wedding last month and had an awesome experience. The staff was great throughout the whole process and so easy to communicate with. They made the big day completely stress-free and everyone had a great time with Garret keeping the dance floor crowded. We had a photo booth, which I highly recommend, as our guest loved it, and the photos made for some great souvenirs. I highly recommend All Events DJ and their staff.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/26/2019

A+ communication & execution

We made the right choice to go with All Events DJs! We planned our wedding from out of state, and their communication with us through the process was great. Day of it all came together! The difficult last name pronunciations were 100%, the playlists and songs were what we discussed, and they kept the fun going. Their team was very considerate to our guests requests (there was a speaker too loud next to a table so they turned it down til it was just right). Thanks Brian and Sterling & the entire All Events team. - Michael and Paige

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • William

William Clark · Married on 05/17/2019

Professional, Fun, and Easy Wedding DJ

All Events DJ was our wedding DJ in May of 2019. The process was extremely easy and our questions were always answered promptly. They were very accommodating and professional. Kevin was the DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! He kept the dancing going all night and read the crowd very well. I also appreciate how helpful he and Levi were throughout the night. We also booked a photo booth through All Events and it was definitely worth it. Lauren helped with the booth and made sure all of the wedding guests were able to use it. Overall, we highly recommend All Events DJ!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Ami

Ami · Married on 05/17/2019

Most Valuable Vendor!

Vic and Nina are my go-to for any event I plan! So- of course- when planning my wedding I chose All Events DJs as my entertainment. They are professional and pay attention to every detail. The process is the easiest at every event because they have everything figured out so you don't even have to worry about it! Out of all my vendors, I had the most trust in them! All Events DJs is worth every penny I pay for their services. You're missing out if you don't choose them.Thanks for being a part of our day!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent DJ

I am so glad that we chose All Events DJ for our wedding. Working with Vic was awesome from the start. In the meetings leading up to the wedding, Vic helped us figure out the little details that we didn’t think of at first: who has a mic, songs not to play (thank you), pronunciations, lighting, and so much more! The music during cocktail hour was a great mix of classical pop that I enjoyed hearing during pictures. They even helped my dad execute a perfect speech by tossing a Carolina Panthers hat to him at the end. One of the most important things we wanted was for our wedding to be a big dance party, and that is exactly what happened! Everyone of all ages was out there dancing til the end. We highly recommend All Events DJ! Thank you for making our wedding a blast! -Krissy & Paul

Sent on 06/14/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/05/2019

So much fun

Kevin and Ashley were fantastic. We had so
    much fun on the dance floor with them. They played the best music from the time we entered the reception until the time we left! My guests had so much fun and All Event DJ was amazing to work with. I would 100% recommend them! Great customer service and we were so happy with them at our wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2019

So much fun!

The fun, the price, the people... everything about All Events DJs was incredible. Vic was our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic and had a great energy all night long. His assistant and the photobooth attendants (Sterling, Garrett, and Erin) were also a lot of fun and upbeat all night. Nina and Lauren at the office were both super quick at responding to any questions I had, and the worksheets that we were given when we first met with them to help us plan our ceremony and reception were WONDERFUL because we didn't know were to start with any of that, but it was so organized that we had no issues at all. Thank y'all for such a great time at our wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent DJ experience!

I found All events DJs after looking at reviews online. I am beyond happy with my choice! From the beginning they were great with communicating with me on a regular basis. I also thoroughly enjoyed our sit down meeting a month before the wedding to discuss music and what I wanted for our ceremony and reception. Brian and Lauren were great at our wedding! They arrived early to set up for our ceremony and reception. They also took time to sit down with me prior to starting to discuss and go over the music that I chose. The music for the ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything that I wanted. The reception was also Amazing. They played all the songs that I requested and all my guest had a blast! Definitely five stars!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2019

Great staff on site and in office!

Kevin, Kelley, Kayla were fantastic - the whole team to the admin staff as well. Loved working with All Events DJs!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Heather · Married on 03/30/2019

We had a fantastic woman power team at our wedding from the photographer, videographer, all the way to Nina (DJ) and Amy (assistant) who completely blew me away! I am a wedding planner for Paisley and Pearl Events so I have encountered many DJs but feel that All Events DJ is the best!! After the wedding all anyone could talk about was that it was the best party they had ever been to! Not just wedding, but party! Nina kept everyone on the dance floor the entire event with the perfect blend of music! She was extremely professional, flexible, had smooth transitions from song to song, read the crowd and made sure the party continued! She did the same thing for another wedding that we attended so I was so happy they sent Nina as our DJ! Highly recommend her and the whole team at All Events DJ! Amy kept us on schedule and kept my crazy bunch focused on the task at hand. My family also loved the photo booth provided by All Events! My family has requested that any of my cousins who are getting married must have one! Thank you for all you do!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amy · Married on 03/23/2019

Had our first consultation yesterday. Very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Greeted at the door with smiles and a beverage. Explained every little detail and have followed up our previous conversations with calls and emails to make sure we were comfortable with everything. Wedding will be next March and they have discounted price for this time of year. They offer as much or even more than other companies for the price. Terrific so far!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Camille · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!!!

Nina and Lauren were amazing! The dance floor was full the whole night and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Megan · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent so organized and extremely professional

All events DJs was out of our favorite vendors. They did everything in the power to ensure our day went off without a hitch. They are extremely organized and an awesome team to work with. They kept the party going all night and we got so many compliments from our guests about the playlist! Book them now!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Experience All Around

I always thought that DJs were all the same. Luckily this one proved me wrong. I had an interesting mix of music choices. I listen to all the radio favorites and my husband listens to heavy metal. I had no idea how we would put that together. They did a great job working in his music and mine. They even had some fantastic recommendations for walking in songs that would incorporate his taste. Besides the music they did some really beautiful up lighting and made the day seamless. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Thank you Kevin & Levi!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Sawyer-Byrd · Married on 03/09/2019

Dancing the Night Away!

Our number one goal for our wedding reception was to get everyone on the dance floor and Victor and his team from All Event’s DJ’s not only succeeded, they knocked it out of the park! During our search we realized that most any DJ could play our requested songs; however, it would take a knowledgeable team to help us plan our reception timeline as well as providing insight on how to achieve the energy and atmosphere we desired. The music and timing on the evening of our reception was spot on. Everything worked like clockwork and there was never any dull or lagging moments. The advice of editing down and inviting guests to join during formal dances was extremely popular. One of the moments I will always remember is the moment we finished the cake-cutting, the music was turned up and the beats didn’t stop until we made our exit! One of our guests made the comment: “The DJ started the music and people lost their minds. I have been to a lot of weddings but I have never seen people knocking each other over to get to the dance floor!” The up-lighting and cake spotlights made a huge impact in all the pictures. The photobooth was a huge hit and having a copy of all the pictures is great! All Events DJ’s created an electric energy that touched everyone and we couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    All Events DJs 8
    All Events DJs 9
    All Events DJs 10
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/24/2019

Our entire experience with Nina and Victor was amazing. They were so easy to communicate with and were very quick to reply with any answers to our questions or suggestions for our indecisiveness! They were great at helping to figure out a great flow for our wedding and what songs would work best with each part of the night. They were the first DJ that I met with and I knew right away that I didn't need to look anywhere else! I wouldn't hesitate to suggest them to anyone having an event and needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/02/2014

All Events DJs's reply:

Jamie,
    We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We were honored to be a part of your Wedding day! We hope you are enjoying life as newlyweds. :) Congrats!
  • Brittany

Brittany Hoganson · Married on 01/19/2019

A Night I'll Never Forget!

This company was AMAZING to work with. They did my sister's wedding in June 2018, so I just had to use them for mine! Everything from the planning meeting, to communication, to the BIG DAY itself, was professional, easy, and FUN! Victor, Lauren, Kayla were amazing!
    I was so nervous that my guests wouldn't have that much fun at my reception, and wouldn't dance, since my groom and I had decided on a dry wedding.
    Well.. Vic made sure that wouldn't happen! When I say this was the best night night of my life, I am not lying. Vic knew exactly what to play, and when. One memory that I will NEVER forget, was the 30 minute straight dance party I had with all of my girls! Britney, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys.. Vic just kept playing hit after hit, and I rocked out! No alcohol needed. It was my dream reception- an old school dance party with my girls!
    My family, and my groom, all said they wanted to hang out with Vic again. Haha. He really is the nicest guy ever!
    I highly recommend this company. My Mom and I are already trying to plan another event, just so we can hire them!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 12/16/2018

Such a fun time!

We absolutely loved All Events DJ! They were so professional and easy to work with. Played everything we wanted and took great care of us. We were very impressed with everything! Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/29/2019