All Events DJs Reviews

All Events DJs 5
All Events DJs 6
All Events DJs 7

Annette · event on: 04/28/2017

Vic was amazing! He kept the party going and kept the guests engaged. The guests loved him. I highly recommend All Events DJS for any occasion!

Heather · Getting married on 03/30/2019

We had a fantastic woman power team at our wedding from the photographer, videographer, all the way to Nina (DJ) and Amy (assistant) who completely blew me away! I am a wedding planner for Paisley and Pearl Events so I have encountered many DJs but feel that All Events DJ is the best!! After the wedding all anyone could talk about was that it was the best party they had ever been to! Not just wedding, but party! Nina kept everyone on the dance floor the entire event with the perfect blend of music! She was extremely professional, flexible, had smooth transitions from song to song, read the crowd and made sure the party continued! She did the same thing for another wedding that we attended so I was so happy they sent Nina as our DJ! Highly recommend her and the whole team at All Events DJ! Amy kept us on schedule and kept my crazy bunch focused on the task at hand. My family also loved the photo booth provided by All Events! My family has requested that any of my cousins who are getting married must have one! Thank you for all you do!!

Amy · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Had our first consultation yesterday. Very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Greeted at the door with smiles and a beverage. Explained every little detail and have followed up our previous conversations with calls and emails to make sure we were comfortable with everything. Wedding will be next March and they have discounted price for this time of year. They offer as much or even more than other companies for the price. Terrific so far!!!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Getting married on 02/24/2019

Our entire experience with Nina and Victor was amazing. They were so easy to communicate with and were very quick to reply with any answers to our questions or suggestions for our indecisiveness! They were great at helping to figure out a great flow for our wedding and what songs would work best with each part of the night. They were the first DJ that I met with and I knew right away that I didn't need to look anywhere else! I wouldn't hesitate to suggest them to anyone having an event and needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/02/2014

All Events DJs's reply:

Jamie, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We were honored to be a part of your Wedding day! We hope you are enjoying life as newlyweds. :) Congrats!

Kelsie Felix · Married on 11/09/2018

November 9 wedding

Beck and Kayla were amazing!!! Kept the party going and played excellent music! They were very professional, so nice and checked on us throughout the night. They were on time and had no issues! Loved them!!! We had the uplighting a blush pink - so awesome - used them for the ceremony and reception. I got so many compliments on the music and up lighting!

• Pat

Pat Peri · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Experience!

Absolute perfection. We had Brian and Ashley do our wedding last month and it was nothing but perfect. They are extremely professional and think of everything when it comes to your big day. When we were doing the pre wedding meeting there were things I had not thought of that were being addressed such as, favorite colors for lighting, songs we did NOT want, requests day of, etc. On the day of our wedding everyone was on the dance floor, Brian and Ashley were extremely helpful and made everything a smooth transition. I would 100% use them again for an event or party.

If you are contemplating the light package it’s a no brainer. We just got our pictures back and it was a great added feature.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Kevin and Garrett were wonderful!

Kevin and Garrett were so sweet! Kevin was our DJ and Garrett assisted him throughout the evening to make sure that we were happy and see if we had any requests. Kevin checked in with us before the reception started to make sure all the first dance songs were the same and the confirmed the cutoff times. He played great sets of music that really fit all the genres we selected. He even played a song from my husband's favorite band, Animal Collective. A band you usually don't see on the wedding playlists. On top of that he played the song that reminds my husband of me. That tells me they really paid attention to what we wrote on our forms about what we like. It was perfect. Even though we had a small wedding and not many that wanted to dance, the music was great. I was dancing!! An all around fun night! The whole process leading up to the wedding was also very organized. The front desk staff and managers were very communicative and great at setting deadlines for us to set up meetings and get in paperwork. On top of that we were always greeted with a smile! Thanks so much for making our evening a smooth and fun one!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I were exceptionally pleased with All Events DJs at our wedding. They did a great job of blending our taste, kept our reception on track, and were so wonderful to work with. 5 stars is not enough!

Katrina Rosell · Married on 10/27/2018

All Events DJ is a great choice for your ceremony & reception.

My (now) husband and I chose All Events DJ based on the great reviews, plus the fact they were local to Fuquay Varina. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice. We chose a package to include uplighting, ceremony speakers, photo booth and monogram lighting. The monogram was beautiful, the photo booth was tons of fun and great fun for the kids at the reception. They were able to find and play all the music for the ceremony, along with the song requests for the reception. I had banned a certain song due to my dislike of it and at the reception they were diligent in not playing the song (even though it was highly requested by my guests) until I gave permission. We received tons of compliments for the way they handled the photo booth and the monogram spotlight. I, myself, was most impressed with how they kept in touch with us throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking a DJ for their ceremony event.

• Jana

Jana Levin · Married on 10/19/2018

Great Vendor

We really enjoyed All Events DJ! They were very professional and thorough. They provided a great website which allowed not only us, but our guests to make song requests! We were not in the area, so they were more than happy to have a few calls with us to make sure that everything was exactly as we wanted it. Beck and Levi were super friendly and very professional from start all the way through the actual wedding. We also loved their song choices based on the style and genre that we selected. Definitely would recommend!

Janna Kukelhan · Married on 10/14/2018

All Events DJs is an amazing company!

ll Events DJs was amazing to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had the pleasure of working with Victor and Kayla the day of, but also with many of the other amazing staff members. They were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and provided the expertise you want and need when planning an event. During our planning meeting Victor was able to give insight on the flow of events, how to tweak our layout for maximum usability, and took the time to really get to know us as a couple and what our vision was for our wedding and reception. When we finished the meeting not only had Victor improved some details we didn’t know needed it, but felt like we had been talking to an old friend.

Victor and Kayla coordinated our reception while also playing amazing music and keeping just the right vibe for dinner, drinks, and dancing. Throughout the night, many people approached me and told me what a fantastic DJ we had, and I couldn’t have agreed more. If there were six stars Victor and Kayla would have earned them. Fantastic people, fantastic business, and we had a killer party thanks to All Events DJs!

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

Made my wedding one to remember!
    Thank you all so much for making a dream come true.

Tiffany Schwab · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible!

Working with All Events DJs was great! They were so easy to work with and made sure that everything that my husband and I wanted to happen did happen. They were very professional and everyone had a blast dancing at our wedding because the music was so good!

Mary Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

The best of the best!

Best DJs ever! Made our wedding reception a huge party. Danced all night long!

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9/29/18

My husband and I first met Victor at an event at the Jiddi Space & Courtyard. He provided music for the event and made tailored announcements throughout the evening. We were impressed that he remained calm and organized while working with several various event planners. We connected with him and were thrilled to find out All Events DJ was available for our wedding date. Vic and his team arranged a meeting for us to begin the planning process and appreciated their communication and organization. They provided a wedding guide that helped us share what we were looking for and the team was always available to answer questions and responded promptly. During the planning process, Vic not only helped us define music for our wedding but also the order of events and gave recommendations on what has worked best at our venue. Two things we will remember about our experience working with Vic on the day of the wedding - people were already dancing and enjoying music during cocktail hour/photos and once the dance floor opened no one wanted to leave until the night was over! We received multiple compliments from guests after the wedding that our DJ was great and they loved the music playlist. We are already looking for an excuse to host a party and have them be a part of it. We both highly recommend them for any event!

Dennis · Married on 09/28/2018

The office staff were very helpful in making last minute arrangements for our rehearsal party. DJ Levi was set up and ready to go at the requested time and he was very accommodating to our special needs. Overall, a great job. I highly recommend them!

• Santina

Santina · Married on 09/22/2018

I found All events DJs here on WeddingWire and emailed them about an inquiry, and unlike many other services they responded to me SO quickly! They were upfront and open about all their options and packages and the sit-down meeting was a great way to see what they offered and look at photos and video of their work. We hired them pretty early in the timeline process and realized later on that we needed to change our contract and they were very accomodating with that. They even did check-in calls and emails which made me feel like I wasn't just a booked and forgotten bride on their calander among others. they did an amazing job orcehstrating our ceremony music and moving on to the reception where they got people dancing, even my husband who DOES NOT DANCE! 10/10 would recommend them for your wedding or event, they did a wonderful job with mine!

Jaimee Baron · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Party!

Brian and Abigail helped make my daughter's bat mitzvah exactly what we wanted. They followed the cues from the guests, played fun and appropriate songs, lead games and made the party a huge success! Loved everything about them - everyone had a blast thanks to their hard work. Thank you, thank you!!!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Nina & Lauren were great to work with! They took the time to get all the details and made our reception so much fun! I'd highly recommend All Events DJs.

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

All Events DJ is the best in the business! They are in constant communication with their clients from beginning to end. They were always checking in to make sure everything was going exactly the way I wanted it to go throuout the planning process and making sure I didn’t have questions. I had an in-person interview with them before booking and they answered every question I had and questions I didnt even know I had. They think of everything, from mic placement to speakers, to lighting, to photobooths. Then the music the day of was just perfect! The cermemony music was exactly what I asked for and the cocktail hour and reception was seriously the best time! What a great price for some GREAT work! You can’t go wrong! One of the best decisions I made.

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very informative and great worksheets! Played all the music I love.

Lydia · Married on 08/12/2018

Brian and Beck did a fantastic job at my wedding. They were already set up at the venue before I arrived and ensured everything from start to finish ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing at my wedding from introductions and our first dance, to toasts and our reception. They kept everything right on schedule and kept us dancing until the very last minute! Entertainment is hands down one of the most important factors at a reception and I’m so happy that we went with All Events DJ for our wedding.

All Events DJs 8
    All Events DJs 9
    All Events DJs 10
    All Events DJs 11
    All Events DJs 12

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married August 4th and could not have been happier with All Events DJ. They were so organized and helpful planning our events. We had a Sangeet (Indian celebration) the day before and they had a great range of Indian music and made sure to play music that our guest would enjoy. They met with us before to make sure our day would be exactly what we had imagined. Victor did a phenomenal job checking in to make sure things were running smoothly and we were happy with his services throughout the event. Everyone commented on what a fun wedding weekend it was and that was definitely because of All of Events! Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!!!

All Events DJs 13
    All Events DJs 14
    All Events DJs 15

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

We were SO impressed with All Events DJs throughout our entire wedding planning process. Two of my best friends used them for their weddings within two months of our wedding, so we had a lot of extra interaction with the team which felt so personal! All Events takes care of everything for you…believe me when I say they have thought of EVERYTHING! Their worksheets are so easy and helpful, they help you visualize your big day and give advice for your personalized wedding, and they have such great and timely email reminders. When you are planning a wedding, you make a lot of decisions right up front and then never hear from anyone for months! All Events sent an email out 3 months before our wedding just to remind us that they were still there and would reach back out again soon…for someone who is as Type A as I am, and who values personal interaction, that really made me feel at ease. Their assistants are wonderful, warm, and professional, and the feeling you get from Nina and Victor is just great. We loved this team and would absolutely recommend and use again and again for any future needs! Our wedding was fantastic. Thank you guys!!!