450 Reviews for All Events DJs

Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (5)
Karaoke (2)
424 All Events DJs Reviews

Had our first consultation yesterday. Very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Greeted at the door with smiles and a beverage. Explained every little detail and have followed up our previous conversations with calls and emails to make sure we were comfortable with everything. Wedding will be next March and they have discounted price for this time of year. They offer as much or even more than other companies for the price. Terrific so far!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were SO impressed with All Events DJs throughout our entire wedding planning process. Two of my best friends used them for their weddings within two months of our wedding, so we had a lot of extra interaction with the team which felt so personal! All Events takes care of everything for you…believe me when I say they have thought of EVERYTHING! Their worksheets are so easy and helpful, they help you visualize your big day and give advice for your personalized wedding, and they have such great and timely email reminders. When you are planning a wedding, you make a lot of decisions right up front and then never hear from anyone for months! All Events sent an email out 3 months before our wedding just to remind us that they were still there and would reach back out again soon…for someone who is as Type A as I am, and who values personal interaction, that really made me feel at ease. Their assistants are wonderful, warm, and professional, and the feeling you get from Nina and Victor is just great. We loved this team and would absolutely recommend and use again and again for any future needs! Our wedding was fantastic. Thank you guys!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I were very particular in choosing a DJ company for our reception. Out of all the vendors, we knew getting the DJ right was of utmost importance. We had attended several weddings leading up to ours and found several pros, and many more cons for different DJs we came across. Fortunately, my brother and his wife hired All Events DJs and we were able to see first hand what an outstanding and professional job they do. Afterwards, we knew they would be our DJ company.

Fast forward to our wedding night, Vic and All Events DJs were everything we had hoped for and more. They played the exact type of music we requested, were professional throughout, and were responsible for some of our most treasured memories from the wedding! I cannot speak highly enough about this DJ company. Absolutely no regrets and thankful to have them be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Addison, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All events DJs did a great job at our wedding! They were friendly and helped us remain on schedule throughout the day. They let us request music through the online portal and it allowed our guests to request music too! Overall, great job and great staff! Would recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

The staff at All Events DJ was wonderful to work with! They definitely deserve 5 stars!! Very fun and pleasant to be around. They truly cared about our needs and everything we wanted from beginning to end. Job well done!

Profile Picture Caroline , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From day 1 the entire staff at All Events DJs were very welcoming and so kind. They made me feel right at home and they were very excited to start planning the perfect reception. They are always available to speak with you and responds quickly to emails.
Victor and Levi were the DJs for my wedding ceremony and my reception and let me tell you they did an amazing job did not disappoint. They really brought their A game. Everything was perfect!! My guest loved the music and partied right up to the end!! They kept the crowd on dance floor the entire night!! Truly amazing!! They were also very attentive to my husband and I the entire time. They made sure we were pleased with the music choices and played all of our favorite songs plus more!! Our friends and family are still talking about the fun they had dancing the night away!! You will not be disappointed!!
Thank you much Victor and Levi for an amazing night!! You all are the best and I look forward to working with you'll again real soon!!

Profile Picture Monique, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Events DJ did a great job at our wedding. From the initial first emails and all the way until the end of the reception they were amazing. Great with communication - they would always follow up with you, which is great when your planning a wedding! The meeting to go over music was great - I wasn’t sure what to expect, but they made me feel comfortable with the selections I made and gave great options when I wasn’t sure what to do. At the reception, when we wanted to made the mother/son & father/daughter dance as short as possible, they listened and they did. They also checked in on us during the reception as well which was unexpected but great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vic & Nina & crew were very responsive & wonderful!! They have a wonderful office to meet and discuss plans!
Vic did an awesome job at the wedding and all of our guests were so happy & had a great time!!! I would highly suggest them for any event!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Events DJs is one of the preferred vendors at our venue, and we can see why! We loved working and having All Events DJs as part of our wedding day. From the front office to the event staff, everyone was nice and easy to work with. We really liked that All Events DJs was easily accessible and communication was quick.

Kayla was on top of everything and kept due dates, event timelines, music selections, etc. in order. They were a quick phone call or email away, their response usually being the same day, if not the same hour.

The really nice thing that we appreciated, was that when we first contacted them, they didn't try to upsell us and really contoured our contract to what we needed. When we asked about the packages and uplighting add-on, Lauren in the office suggested that we didn't need it because our event was outdoors in June and it wouldn't be dark long enough to be worth it.

Nina contacted us the week of our wedding regarding our photobooth and she was very responsive and receptive to our suggestions. When we asked her to create a new background/design for our photo-strip, she gave us multiple options the next day.

On our wedding day, Brian, Abigail, and Garrett were very professional and again, easy to work with. They played towards the crowd and had everyone having a good time on the dance floor and at the photo booth.

We highly recommend All Events DJs and would use them again without question!

Profile Picture Adrian, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Events DJs were the DJ vendor that we selected for my daughter's June 3rd wedding at Highgrove Estate. From our initial meeting with Vic, Nina and the team the bride and groom as well as the mother (me!) and stepfather of the bride felt comfortable. We felt that they were listening to all of us in regard to what would make this wedding day special for us as well as our family and friends. It turned out that Vic and Nina were the DJ team that were present for my daughter's special day. They were calm, collected and at ease on a day that can make the rest of us "jumpy." The music played during the prelude and ceremony was timely, beautiful and in keeping with the importance of the wedding ceremony. They played many of our requested songs and played great background music during the seated dinner. After dinner they really rocked it and our guests danced until the reception ended! They judged the mood of the crowd well and played music that really helped all our guests enjoyed the celebratory feeling of the evening. I would highly recommend the team at All Events DJs for any type of event that you are planning as they really listen to the client and do all that they can to fulfill your vision of a great event.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We first met Vic (the owner) at a wedding vendor event. We were immediately impressed with his friendliness, his upbeat nature, and his overall knowledge of a wide variety of music. All Events was by far one of the most affordable DJ options in the Raleigh area, and their professionalism and quality of service could not be matched! We had Kevin as our actual DJ on the big day (All Events matches one of their 3 DJs to your event based on music style, etc) and the dance floor was never empty! He had an amazing mix of music for all of our guests and was flexible to all of our requests that we put on the online portal. Kayla and Abigail were also amazing with setup and running the photo booth we rented through them! We couldn’t be happier with our choice. All of our guests kept on saying how good the DJ was!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredibly organized company that knows exactly what they are doing! They provide a multitude of services (monogram, dj, photo booth, up lighting) to allow for a “one stop shop” experience at an incredible value. All the staff are very friendly and professional. Vic, is a great dj and definitely knows how to work the crowd! Hands down, All Events was the best choice we made during our wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Best DJ service in the triangle!

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

With most vendors for our wedding (e.g. caterer, photographer, etc.) our wedding planner gave us a list of several options to choose from. For the DJ, the list only included one name; All Events DJs. This caught us off guard first, but now we know why. They surpassed all of our expectations. It would gave been silly for our wedding planner to include any other choices. The DJ's brought so much energy and friendliness to our event, and I cannot imagine having used another DJ service for our wedding! Their hard work started long before the day of the wedding. We booked them about 10 months out from our big day, and they suggested we talk with them ahead of time a few times and fill out a worksheet to make sure all of our requsts were met. We aren't very picky when it comes to music, we just wanted everyone to dance and have fun, so while we gave them a dozen song requests and stylistic pointers, we largely gave them artistic license to "read the room." This turned out to be an amazing decision. They started out playing some of our requests and some standard wedding favorites, and as the course of the reception went on we could tell they were getting a good grasp on what the crowd was liking the best and playing songs accordingly. As such, the crowd on the dance floor steadily grew over the last few hours of our reception. By the time the reception formally ended, almost half the wedding guests were still out on the floor having an amazing time. We highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a really fun wedding reception!

Profile Picture Jimmy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We loved working with All Events DJ, from sitting down with them before the wedding, going over our song choices, having our DJ play a few songs for us at the meeting to help us decide on our entrance song, their packets and their online song request platform were all helpful and kept us organized when planning out big day! Vic handled our ceremonies perfectly and got the party started at our reception with a mix of Hip Hop, Bollywood and Country music (not easy to do when you are having a southern and Indian wedding). Everyone was dancing and having a blast!

Profile Picture Prachi, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can not say enough good things about All Events DJ's!!! They provided coverage for my wedding ceremony and reception, and they did an absolutely incredible job. Not only did they make me feel extremely confident going into our wedding that they knew exactly what to do - they executed it perfectly! The music during our ceremony was timed perfectly, and there were not awkward pauses. I could not have chosen better music during cocktail hour and dinner. And then the dance party... wow! People LOVED the music that was being played. From the second the dancefloor opened, people did not leave - and we certainly have to credit that to our fantastic DJ, Victor. We would recommend All Events to anyone to asks!

Profile Picture Kieran, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I used All Event's DJ for all of the services they provided. DJ, Photobooth, uplighting, cake lighting, ceremony, monogram, etc. They were absolutely fantastic in every aspect. They did such a great job with everything. Guests were up dancing and in the photobooth all night. The uplighting really made the venue shine. They even moved our monogram from the dance floor to outside without any extra cost once it got dark outside so it would be in our exit pictures. They are so quick and responsive and willing to accommodate any changes. Everything flowed so perfectly and I don't have a single complaint!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brian was a phenomenal DJ at our wedding. We threw him a curve ball :) and he dealt with it with flying colors. All of our guests had the best time dancing the night away. The music was exactly as discussed and fit our style perfectly. He was very professional and very attentive to what we needed all evening. Kayla was also an amazing assistant. She too was very attentive throughout the night helping with our revised timeline. In general, communication was incredibly easy throughout the entire process. Every staff member I encountered was very welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend All events DJ! Thank you guys so much for all you did to add to our wedding experience.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used All Events DJ for our wedding and were very impressed. The initial meeting was very helpful and very informative. All Events did a great job of following up with my wife and I regarding all of the necessary steps. The final meeting before the wedding was also very helpful. All Events did a great job at the actual wedding of MCing the event and providing great music. The order of events went very smoothly and Brian and Levi always kept my wife and I informed of what was happening next. I would highly recommend All Events DJ as they are fun, professional, have excellent customer service and offer a fair price.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs was AWESOME to work with for our wedding. When my husband and I were originally searching for a DJ for our wedding we knew we wanted a DJ that was extremely responsive and that tailored the ceremony and reception music needs to us. All Events DJs did all of this and more. Leading up to the wedding they were extremely responsive (I'm pretty sure they answered all of my emails within an hour!) and were very friendly with answering all of our questions. They are all super personable -- we always felt so welcome visiting their office and left with smiles on our faces. They would even call me to check up on how wedding planning was going (and were even able to offer recos for other great vendors to work with). The day of our wedding was rainy leading up to the ceremony, but they were able to get the equipment all set up outside on short notice so that we could proceed with the outdoor ceremony we planned after the rain cleared. Victor and Rodney did such a fantastic job DJ'ing the entire wedding -- they took into account our preferred songs/genres and we had so many compliments from guests saying that the music was so fantastic. If you're looking for a DJ to make your wedding EASY and FANTASTIC for you, choose All Events DJs. I cannot say enough great things!

Profile Picture Kristen , 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could have not asked for a better DJ service!!!

Profile Picture Irma, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Victor and his staff were fun and professional. We could not have picked anyone better to DJ our son's wedding. I would highly recommend them. We will be using them again.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs were amazing from beginning to end of our entire wedding planning process. They remembered the smallest details that we had mentioned during one of our meetings. Details that I would've forgotten about if they hadn't reminded me. They made everything so easy. Loved! Loved! Loved them!

Profile Picture Dee, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs were so wonderful for my wedding! They answered all my (many!) questions timely and urgently leading up to the event. My meeting before the wedding for final arrangements made me feel so comfortable to put my big day in their hands- no detail was missed and they were so excited and genuinely happy to be part of the day. The DJ staff at the wedding was phenomenal- they not only did a great job at keeping the vibes good and spirits high, but came to me (without disturbing me one bit!) about if my husband and I were ready for the next event of the night. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about All Events DJs and I have already referred them to 2 other brides! Thank you all so much!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/12/18, 1 Review