All Events DJs Reviews

460 | Fuquay Varina, NC

460 Reviews for All Events DJs

460 All Events DJs Reviews

Annette · event on: 04/28/2017

Vic was amazing! He kept the party going and kept the guests engaged. The guests loved him. I highly recommend All Events DJS for any occasion!

Heather · Getting married on 03/30/2019

We had a fantastic woman power team at our wedding from the photographer, videographer, all the way to Nina (DJ) and Amy (assistant) who completely blew me away! I am a wedding planner for Paisley and Pearl Events so I have encountered many DJs but feel that All Events DJ is the best!! After the wedding all anyone could talk about was that it was the best party they had ever been to! Not just wedding, but party! Nina kept everyone on the dance floor the entire event with the perfect blend of music! She was extremely professional, flexible, had smooth transitions from song to song, read the crowd and made sure the party continued! She did the same thing for another wedding that we attended so I was so happy they sent Nina as our DJ! Highly recommend her and the whole team at All Events DJ! Amy kept us on schedule and kept my crazy bunch focused on the task at hand. My family also loved the photo booth provided by All Events! My family has requested that any of my cousins who are getting married must have one! Thank you for all you do!!

Amy · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Had our first consultation yesterday. Very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Greeted at the door with smiles and a beverage. Explained every little detail and have followed up our previous conversations with calls and emails to make sure we were comfortable with everything. Wedding will be next March and they have discounted price for this time of year. They offer as much or even more than other companies for the price. Terrific so far!!!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Getting married on 02/24/2019

Our entire experience with Nina and Victor was amazing. They were so easy to communicate with and were very quick to reply with any answers to our questions or suggestions for our indecisiveness! They were great at helping to figure out a great flow for our wedding and what songs would work best with each part of the night. They were the first DJ that I met with and I knew right away that I didn't need to look anywhere else! I wouldn't hesitate to suggest them to anyone having an event and needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/02/2014

All Events DJs's reply:

Jamie, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We were honored to be a part of your Wedding day! We hope you are enjoying life as newlyweds. :) Congrats!

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

Made my wedding one to remember!
    Thank you all so much for making a dream come true.

Dennis · Married on 09/28/2018

The office staff were very helpful in making last minute arrangements for our rehearsal party. DJ Levi was set up and ready to go at the requested time and he was very accommodating to our special needs. Overall, a great job. I highly recommend them!

• Santina

Santina · Married on 09/22/2018

I found All events DJs here on WeddingWire and emailed them about an inquiry, and unlike many other services they responded to me SO quickly! They were upfront and open about all their options and packages and the sit-down meeting was a great way to see what they offered and look at photos and video of their work. We hired them pretty early in the timeline process and realized later on that we needed to change our contract and they were very accomodating with that. They even did check-in calls and emails which made me feel like I wasn't just a booked and forgotten bride on their calander among others. they did an amazing job orcehstrating our ceremony music and moving on to the reception where they got people dancing, even my husband who DOES NOT DANCE! 10/10 would recommend them for your wedding or event, they did a wonderful job with mine!

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Nina & Lauren were great to work with! They took the time to get all the details and made our reception so much fun! I'd highly recommend All Events DJs.

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

All Events DJ is the best in the business! They are in constant communication with their clients from beginning to end. They were always checking in to make sure everything was going exactly the way I wanted it to go throuout the planning process and making sure I didn’t have questions. I had an in-person interview with them before booking and they answered every question I had and questions I didnt even know I had. They think of everything, from mic placement to speakers, to lighting, to photobooths. Then the music the day of was just perfect! The cermemony music was exactly what I asked for and the cocktail hour and reception was seriously the best time! What a great price for some GREAT work! You can’t go wrong! One of the best decisions I made.

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very informative and great worksheets! Played all the music I love.

Lydia · Married on 08/12/2018

Brian and Beck did a fantastic job at my wedding. They were already set up at the venue before I arrived and ensured everything from start to finish ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing at my wedding from introductions and our first dance, to toasts and our reception. They kept everything right on schedule and kept us dancing until the very last minute! Entertainment is hands down one of the most important factors at a reception and I’m so happy that we went with All Events DJ for our wedding.

All Events DJs 1
    All Events DJs 2
    All Events DJs 3
    All Events DJs 4
    All Events DJs 5

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married August 4th and could not have been happier with All Events DJ. They were so organized and helpful planning our events. We had a Sangeet (Indian celebration) the day before and they had a great range of Indian music and made sure to play music that our guest would enjoy. They met with us before to make sure our day would be exactly what we had imagined. Victor did a phenomenal job checking in to make sure things were running smoothly and we were happy with his services throughout the event. Everyone commented on what a fun wedding weekend it was and that was definitely because of All of Events! Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!!!

All Events DJs 6
    All Events DJs 7
    All Events DJs 8

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

We were SO impressed with All Events DJs throughout our entire wedding planning process. Two of my best friends used them for their weddings within two months of our wedding, so we had a lot of extra interaction with the team which felt so personal! All Events takes care of everything for you…believe me when I say they have thought of EVERYTHING! Their worksheets are so easy and helpful, they help you visualize your big day and give advice for your personalized wedding, and they have such great and timely email reminders. When you are planning a wedding, you make a lot of decisions right up front and then never hear from anyone for months! All Events sent an email out 3 months before our wedding just to remind us that they were still there and would reach back out again soon…for someone who is as Type A as I am, and who values personal interaction, that really made me feel at ease. Their assistants are wonderful, warm, and professional, and the feeling you get from Nina and Victor is just great. We loved this team and would absolutely recommend and use again and again for any future needs! Our wedding was fantastic. Thank you guys!!!

Addison · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I were very particular in choosing a DJ company for our reception. Out of all the vendors, we knew getting the DJ right was of utmost importance. We had attended several weddings leading up to ours and found several pros, and many more cons for different DJs we came across. Fortunately, my brother and his wife hired All Events DJs and we were able to see first hand what an outstanding and professional job they do. Afterwards, we knew they would be our DJ company.

Fast forward to our wedding night, Vic and All Events DJs were everything we had hoped for and more. They played the exact type of music we requested, were professional throughout, and were responsible for some of our most treasured memories from the wedding! I cannot speak highly enough about this DJ company. Absolutely no regrets and thankful to have them be a part of our special day!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

All events DJs did a great job at our wedding! They were friendly and helped us remain on schedule throughout the day. They let us request music through the online portal and it allowed our guests to request music too! Overall, great job and great staff! Would recommend!

Caroline · Married on 06/16/2018

The staff at All Events DJ was wonderful to work with! They definitely deserve 5 stars!! Very fun and pleasant to be around. They truly cared about our needs and everything we wanted from beginning to end. Job well done!

Monique · Married on 06/15/2018

From day 1 the entire staff at All Events DJs were very welcoming and so kind. They made me feel right at home and they were very excited to start planning the perfect reception. They are always available to speak with you and responds quickly to emails.
    Victor and Levi were the DJs for my wedding ceremony and my reception and let me tell you they did an amazing job did not disappoint. They really brought their A game. Everything was perfect!! My guest loved the music and partied right up to the end!! They kept the crowd on dance floor the entire night!! Truly amazing!! They were also very attentive to my husband and I the entire time. They made sure we were pleased with the music choices and played all of our favorite songs plus more!! Our friends and family are still talking about the fun they had dancing the night away!! You will not be disappointed!!
    Thank you much Victor and Levi for an amazing night!! You all are the best and I look forward to working with you'll again real soon!!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

All Events DJ did a great job at our wedding. From the initial first emails and all the way until the end of the reception they were amazing. Great with communication - they would always follow up with you, which is great when your planning a wedding! The meeting to go over music was great - I wasn’t sure what to expect, but they made me feel comfortable with the selections I made and gave great options when I wasn’t sure what to do. At the reception, when we wanted to made the mother/son & father/daughter dance as short as possible, they listened and they did. They also checked in on us during the reception as well which was unexpected but great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Vic & Nina & crew were very responsive & wonderful!! They have a wonderful office to meet and discuss plans!
    Vic did an awesome job at the wedding and all of our guests were so happy & had a great time!!! I would highly suggest them for any event!!!

Adrian · Married on 06/03/2018

All Events DJs is one of the preferred vendors at our venue, and we can see why! We loved working and having All Events DJs as part of our wedding day. From the front office to the event staff, everyone was nice and easy to work with. We really liked that All Events DJs was easily accessible and communication was quick.

Kayla was on top of everything and kept due dates, event timelines, music selections, etc. in order. They were a quick phone call or email away, their response usually being the same day, if not the same hour.

The really nice thing that we appreciated, was that when we first contacted them, they didn't try to upsell us and really contoured our contract to what we needed. When we asked about the packages and uplighting add-on, Lauren in the office suggested that we didn't need it because our event was outdoors in June and it wouldn't be dark long enough to be worth it.

Nina contacted us the week of our wedding regarding our photobooth and she was very responsive and receptive to our suggestions. When we asked her to create a new background/design for our photo-strip, she gave us multiple options the next day.

On our wedding day, Brian, Abigail, and Garrett were very professional and again, easy to work with. They played towards the crowd and had everyone having a good time on the dance floor and at the photo booth.

We highly recommend All Events DJs and would use them again without question!

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2018

All Events DJs were the DJ vendor that we selected for my daughter's June 3rd wedding at Highgrove Estate. From our initial meeting with Vic, Nina and the team the bride and groom as well as the mother (me!) and stepfather of the bride felt comfortable. We felt that they were listening to all of us in regard to what would make this wedding day special for us as well as our family and friends. It turned out that Vic and Nina were the DJ team that were present for my daughter's special day. They were calm, collected and at ease on a day that can make the rest of us "jumpy." The music played during the prelude and ceremony was timely, beautiful and in keeping with the importance of the wedding ceremony. They played many of our requested songs and played great background music during the seated dinner. After dinner they really rocked it and our guests danced until the reception ended! They judged the mood of the crowd well and played music that really helped all our guests enjoyed the celebratory feeling of the evening. I would highly recommend the team at All Events DJs for any type of event that you are planning as they really listen to the client and do all that they can to fulfill your vision of a great event.

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We first met Vic (the owner) at a wedding vendor event. We were immediately impressed with his friendliness, his upbeat nature, and his overall knowledge of a wide variety of music. All Events was by far one of the most affordable DJ options in the Raleigh area, and their professionalism and quality of service could not be matched! We had Kevin as our actual DJ on the big day (All Events matches one of their 3 DJs to your event based on music style, etc) and the dance floor was never empty! He had an amazing mix of music for all of our guests and was flexible to all of our requests that we put on the online portal. Kayla and Abigail were also amazing with setup and running the photo booth we rented through them! We couldn’t be happier with our choice. All of our guests kept on saying how good the DJ was!!

Becky · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredibly organized company that knows exactly what they are doing! They provide a multitude of services (monogram, dj, photo booth, up lighting) to allow for a “one stop shop” experience at an incredible value. All the staff are very friendly and professional. Vic, is a great dj and definitely knows how to work the crowd! Hands down, All Events was the best choice we made during our wedding planning process!

Kevin · Married on 06/02/2018

Best DJ service in the triangle!