419 Reviews for All Events DJs

Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (3)
Karaoke (2)
395 All Events DJs Reviews

Had our first consultation yesterday. Very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Greeted at the door with smiles and a beverage. Explained every little detail and have followed up our previous conversations with calls and emails to make sure we were comfortable with everything. Wedding will be next March and they have discounted price for this time of year. They offer as much or even more than other companies for the price. Terrific so far!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Victor and his staff were fun and professional. We could not have picked anyone better to DJ our son's wedding. I would highly recommend them. We will be using them again.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs were amazing from beginning to end of our entire wedding planning process. They remembered the smallest details that we had mentioned during one of our meetings. Details that I would've forgotten about if they hadn't reminded me. They made everything so easy. Loved! Loved! Loved them!

Profile Picture Dee, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a wonderful experience with All Events! They are very organized and thorough. On top of the awesome customer service, the music was exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Charity, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Victor was awesome!! Everyone had a great time and the music selections were perfect. They were so professional and we have had so.much positive feed back. Highly ecommend them!!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I seriously can't recommend All Events DJ enough! They were such a dream to work with and just really knocked it out of the park. They were so professional and so on top of everything, which is very important when you have so many moving parts for your wedding day. My husband (!!) and I are wedding photographers, so we know just how much it takes to make a wedding day happen and we really couldn't have picked a better business! Nina was amazing! She was fun and lively and kept the dance floor going all night! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, then look no further because you have found the best! :)

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs did a great job! Everyone was dancing, even people who I thought didn’t like to dance! We also set up karaoke for the last hour of the wedding and had a blast!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with All Events DJs was great! They set up meetings with you to make sure everyone is on the same page prior to the event. They were very responsive and helped provide some advice related to non-DJ services as well. The people are super friendly and worked to make sure our event was exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Madi, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Phenomenal. Every single person I had contact with at All Events DJ was amazing. They are almost unbelievably quick to respond and email you periodically throughout the planning experience just to check up on you. Kayla was my main contact, and she was amazing, but it does not matter who you have, because you will receive the same great service from everyone. Our guests LOVED the music and many of our vendors said our reception was the best wedding party they had witnessed in a long time, and that is ALL due to All Events keeping the party going!

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

All Events DJ was amazing! They do prep calls to make you feel completely comfortable with what will happen during your wedding and make it feel so easy. Absolutely the DJ to go with if you're getting married in Raleigh/Durham.

Profile Picture Greg, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

It was not a hard decision when choosing All Events DJ's for our wedding. Our first meeting with Vic was stress free and in a comfortable setting. They're so organized and professional in every way imaginable. All Event's offered everything from lighting, music and a photo booth. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth ... completely worth it in every way and we even have a memorable guest album. The music for the evening could not have been more perfect!! They take all of your input into making your evening perfect! The dance floor was filled the minute the music started. They kept on schedule and communicated with our wedding planning. We could not have asked for a more perfect evening!!

Profile Picture Leilani, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

If you have specific requests, they're very accommodating. If you're a bit stuck or indifferent about the music, they know what they're doing. The meetings were thorough and very helpful, and Vic kept us updated throughout the wedding, which is great because time really flies. Our guests were happy with the music and we really appreciated the professionalism.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

You need to book this company! All Events DJ was amazing to work with and they are really there to help the bride and groom. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Vic the owner. We met him at his office to talk about the music and he made us feel so relaxed and excited for the big day. He gave us perfect suggestions and was able to read the crowd. Vic really paid attention to us throughout the night. My family was dancing the hora and in the middle of the dance someone tried to get me and my husband in a chair to lift us up. As soon as I gestured no to the guests, Vic seamlessly transitioned the song and we were saved from being lifted.
Seriously, they were worth every penny! Book them now, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you want a DJ that really cares that your event goes well, these are the people for you. They are willing to be super hands on with music choices or let you run the show. They also were incredibly helpful when our wedding planner chose to skip our wedding. It would've been total chaos if they hadn't been there wanting things to go smoothly.

Profile Picture Lauren , 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We could not have asked for a better experience! You guys were so responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. We loved the music and were thrilled with out wedding day played out. Great job!

Profile Picture Christine, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We didn't give them a playlist but explained that it was going to be a fun but largely conservative / "churchy" crowd. I loved the songs they played...the college crowd was dancing, the baby boomer grandmothers got out there...they just nailed it! One lady even asked me for the playlist. Thank you All Event DJs!

Profile Picture Deryl, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wow they kept the party going! Awesome DJ. They knew what our crowd liked and kept them on the dance floor! They did a great job we couldn’t have been happier!!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs did an incredible job with our wedding in December 2017. DJ Brian kept people of all ages on the dance floor for 3 straight hours. The service to us throughout the day was terrific, and everything ran according to schedule. We highly recommend All Events DJs!

Profile Picture Graham, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Events DJs was so incredible to work with! From my first contact with them to the big day, they made everything so easy. The office staff answered all my questions and were great to work with. When it came to my Wedding day, Vic made sure that I always knew what was going on. The music choices were spot on and we couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thank you All Events DJs!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was so happy with the DJs at the wedding. Brian and Ashley did an amazing job picking songs to fit the mood of our wedding.

Profile Picture Lily, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was great. The selection was really good and he was very low key which is what my daughter and son in law wanted. They were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture p, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nina and Vic were awesome to work with and they have an amazing team. During the planning, they were extremely helpful for planning the flow of the reception. They gave us a packet of information to fill out during our planning process and then we met up with them again a few weeks before the wedding. We discussed everything and went through the entire day step by step. After we left that meeting, we felt much more confident in exactly how the day was going to flow. At the wedding reception, Vic and his team helped to make sure we stayed on time through everything. They checked in with me and my husband to make sure we had everything we needed and to reassure us that they had it all under control. During the dance, they really kept the party going! We weren't super picky about music but they definitely knew what to play to get everyone dancing. I am thrilled with All Events DJs and I couldn't have imagined a better experience.

Profile Picture Kayli, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had a fantastic woman power team at our wedding from the photographer, videographer, all the way to Nina (DJ) and Amy (assistant) who completely blew me away! I am a wedding planner for Paisley and Pearl Events so I have encountered many DJs but feel that All Events DJ is the best!! After the wedding all anyone could talk about was that it was the best party they had ever been to! Not just wedding, but party! Nina kept everyone on the dance floor the entire event with the perfect blend of music! She was extremely professional, flexible, had smooth transitions from song to song, read the crowd and made sure the party continued! She did the same thing for another wedding that we attended so I was so happy they sent Nina as our DJ! Highly recommend her and the whole team at All Events DJ! Amy kept us on schedule and kept my crazy bunch focused on the task at hand. My family also loved the photo booth provided by All Events! My family has requested that any of my cousins who are getting married must have one! Thank you for all you do!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All Events DJs was an amazing company to work with. They were always prompt in responding to calls or emails and were always willing to answer my questions. My wedding day was amazing and I have heard from multiple friends that our wedding was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. All Events DJs music selection was perfect and right on point with what we were expecting. If I could give higher than a 5 out of 5 rating I would!

Profile Picture Shante', 11/5/17, 2 Reviews