All Events DJs Reviews

545 Reviews for All Events DJs

• Dwayna

Dwayna Fisher · Getting married on 05/23/2020

They are awesome

I love how professional they are. They really made us feel relaxed and excited. I had never thought about how many different songs were needed for different areas of the wedding until our meeting. They helped us a lot and knew exactly what we needed.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Allison

Allison Lackey · Married on 04/01/2020

Definitely Recommend All Events!

All Events was SO easy to work with. They made the planning process so easy and they were so helpful throughout. We met with them a month before the wedding, reviewed how the entire night would go, the All Events team made sure they had all the details written down and all of our requests fulfilled. We had planned a "surprise" dance during our first dance, and they were 100% willing to do anything we asked and it was perfect! I am so glad we decided to go with All Events for our reception and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Haley

Haley Lindsay · Married on 03/22/2020

Excellent service

This company goes above and beyond to make their clients happy. Would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Katarina Lombardo · Married on 03/13/2020

Great communication

Great job of playing music that we requested. They were also very communicative during the entire planning process and gave a website to request songs.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Boyce · Married on 03/07/2020

We had the best time!

Everyone from All Events was great! Lauren was super helpful and responsive to my multiple emails! Matthew and Linda were great on our wedding day! They even made last minute adjustments I requested and executed them perfectly! Music was great and our guests were dancing the whole night! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 02/01/2020

What an amazing DJ team!

Vic and the team were AMAZING. From the moment we first met with them for our consultation I felt amazingly comfortable knowing that they were on our team. I knew they could handle anything that was thrown at them. They honored my music requests for cocktail hour and dinner, and kept the dance floor going the entire night. People even stayed after they left and I know it's because they were energized from the music. :) Our photo booth was super popular, as well, and the photo booth attendant was great and energetic. The event assistant (I forget her name!) checked in on me several times throughout the night to see if I needed anything. They were able to customize the photo strips with a cartoon of my dog that I provided, which was perfect. They also did uplighting, which really changed the feel of the venue. It felt like a mountain lodge/castle! They worked so well with my wedding planner as well. I loved having them on our team and literally could not recommend them more. Hire them!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Casey

Casey M Clements · Married on 12/31/2019

Best DJ Services!

I knew from the moment we met with Lauren to discuss our DJ services we had picked the best DJ in the Raleigh area. They are incredibly organized and go above and beyond to make sure that all of your concerns and desires as a couple are addressed. They did they best job of keeping the dance floor moving at our NYE wedding, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jillian B. · Married on 12/28/2019

Incredibly responsive, professional, and kind

All Events Djs was fantastic to work with! Their entire team was incredibly responsive and took care of every detail to make the planning process as easy as possible for us. They were really flexible and friendly, and their professionalism was evident in the support they provided during planning as well as on our wedding day. It was wonderful to not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2019

Perfection!

Firstly, the value you receive in the "three-in-one" package (uplighting, DJ, photobooth) is impressive. If you are looking for those features, definitely reach out to All Events. Secondly, the organization leading up to the day is impressive. You get a very thorough guide to plan out your music along with a pre-wedding meeting to go over those small details. Thirdly, our guests were SO impressed with our DJ, Brian, and his music. The volume, the variety, and the care he put into our day was awesome. He remembered all those small details and requests we put into our reception music. Overall, we are so happy we went with All Events!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 10/26/2019

The best!!!

All Events DJ was so great to work with! They set up a call about 1 month before our wedding and went over all the details, as well as how everything works on their end. This was super helpful and they were able to find some songs that they hadn’t played before, which was great!! The day of the wedding Sterling & Brian were amazing! Their service was very personable, they explained how the toasts needed to go, and they made the event run seamlessly. They also were very nice to our friends that had a few beers and wanted to request a bunch of songs. Thank you to All Events for your patience, hard work, and great service!! We were in fantastic hands throughout the entire process!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2019

Best DJ ever!

If you are searching for a wedding DJ - look no further!! All Events DJ was truly one of the best decisions we made. After meeting with Vic for the first time, we walked to the car in the parking lot and our decision to use All Events had already been solidified! We were so impressed with the level of detail, organization and friendliness. Vic and Matthew were our DJs for the night and they did a phenomenal job. I have had countless guests tell me how they had the best time because the music was the perfect mix that pleased everyone! Vic and Matthew read our crowd so well that we had a full dance floor all night long! I can't say enough about All Events DJ!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Lundberg · Married on 10/25/2019

Highly Recommend!

We had All Events DJs for our wedding in October and they did a great job! They had a high quality of service on the day, were responsive throughout the planning process, were always professional, showed they valued us as customers, and were flexible in meeting our wants and needs to make our wedding special. Our guests and us enjoyed the music they provided for the ceremony and the reception, as well as had so much fun with the photo booth during cocktail hour and the reception. I highly recommend using All Events DJs for any event!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Experience

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with All Events DJs. We got married two weeks ago today, and from the time we booked with them all the way up to the big day, they were so awesome and easy to work with. They checked in with us throughout the planning process and were so nice, welcoming, and helpful when we came in for our vendor meeting. When the big day arrived, they made sure each element of the night went off seamlessly and even checked in with me and my husband a couple of times during the evening to make sure we were having a great time and enjoying the music. The dance floor was filled the entire reception and all of our guests had such an amazing night! They are the most genuine and professional group of people and we are so glad we chose them for our big day! If you're considering hiring these guys, just go ahead and do it - I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Travis

Travis · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect evening

All events DJ helped make our evening absolutely perfect! Victor and Matthew were wonderful! They catered to all of our wants and needs and somehow were always right there when you needed anything! The ambiance, sound, and music selections were right on point, the dance floor was packed the whole night. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2019

Fun and professional

All events DJs provided both music and a photo booth for my wedding. They were very accommodating and listened to all of our guests requests. All of our guests complemented on how great the music was. They were fun, but professional, and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Beth · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic DJ and Happy Guests!

Thank Victor and Lauren for all you did to make our Lauren and John's wedding a success! As mother of the bride I had carefully researched over a dozen DJ’s when we were selecting music for the wedding and chose All Events DJs based on the strength of your reviews. You did not disappoint! Victor did a fantastic job of reading the crowd and playing songs that kept our dance floor packed from the moment it opened until we had to shut it down for the bride and groom’s exit. Our guests of all ages had a blast!

Further, Lauren V made the booking and planning process easy by responding promptly to our inquiry and questions and prompting us with sufficient lead time when we owed you deliverables. Your online portal made it easy to capture the songs that were important to the bride and groom and you made time to get to know them personally before the event.

We can’t recommend All Events DJ's highly enough and will be contacting them again when our second daughter gets married.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle Buttrey · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing DJ Service!

When we first had our meeting with All Events DJs we instantly knew we wanted to hire them. They are incredibly organized and so friendly! Our families and friends LOVE to dance and the DJ did not disappoint. People were on the dance floor for the entire night and we felt like they really knew exactly what songs to play to keep the party going. We even ended on the most epic dance and sing along to Bohemian Rhapsody with all of our guests and that is something I will never forget.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

They were absolutely AMAZING! The entire process from booking to the day of the event was effortless. They got "US" perfect when it came to our wedding music. We stayed on the dance floor the entire night, only left to get a drink and to visit the photobooth. Our guest raved about the music selection and the photobooth. Everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/07/2019

Could not recommend them enough!!

Short Version:
    AMAZING! If you need to hire someone for a wedding/party, you’ve found the group!!

Detailed Version:
    All Events DJs did my wedding on September 7, 2019 and my husband and I were truly blown away with them!! For the wedding, they had us complete a ceremony and reception worksheet with our different choices of songs, genres, and also included things we hadn’t even thought about when we first hired them like if grandparents would walk in to music, and if so, to what songs. From start to finish, this company has been so stress-free to work with. Truly that’s all you can ask for when it comes to planning your wedding!

Specifically, Levi was our DJ and Lauren was his assistant (sorry that may not be the right terminology 🤔). They were incredible!!! There were a lot of areas of the wedding where I just picked DJs choice for the kind of music I wanted to play and they did it perfectly! Throughout the night, if we got a request for a song Lauren would check in with me to make sure it as okay, and then they would play the song. A guest favorite was the shoe game!! Levi did that so well and my husband and I had so much fun doing it.

I honestly could go on and on, but I’ll finish it up with THANK YOU so much for making our wedding day the party we wanted!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Casteel · Married on 09/03/2019

Small Wedding - Big Fun!

We used All Events DJs for my husband and I's very intimate wedding reception. Despite being held at my mother's home (a unique location), and on a weekday, All Events was able to accommodate us and treated us like any other couple having a 100+ guest list at a formal venue. Our DJ Kevin, was an absolute delight to work with. He understood our tastes and preferences and played accordingly - everything went off without a hitch! Furthermore, with such a small guest count, we were worried about how much dancing would actually take place - but as you can see from our photos, everyone had a blast! Thank you Kevin, and thanks All Events DJs!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle Studdard · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Music & Great Professionalism!

We hired All Events DJs for our Labor Day weekend wedding on September 1, and they did an amazing job.

From the moment we first emailed with them to the moment the last song was played, everything was thoughtfully and meticulously executed.

We had a conference call with them to discuss details and they had us fill out a worksheet that really helped us organize our musical tastes and preferences- right down to songs that were mandatory to play to songs that we didn’t want played.

They had an online option as well to add songs, which made it easy for us as we remembered songs to add, etc.

These guys are true professionals, and they also helped coordinate our ceremony music as well as made general announcements throughout the evening. They were punctual, professionally dressed and even took the time to come up to us personally throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we needed.

We would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat for future events, and we couldn’t be happier or more pleased with their services.

Thank you so much for making our wedding a fantastic event to remember!

Sincerely,

Janelle & Greg Studdard

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Janey

Janey Kuyath · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding DJ Services

All Events DJ’s did a phenomenal job at our wedding. If you’re thinking about working with them, do yourself a favor and visit their physical office location. We had an initial meeting (to get to know them before we decided on a DJ) and a meeting a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details. Their professionalism and preparedness blew us out of the water. After meeting with them the first time, it was clear that they were extremely knowledgeable and prepared to take on the “host” role at the event.

They have a worksheet to follow that not only helps with music, but with planning the whole event and timeline. When my husband and I were stuck on a few decisions Victor sat with us and went through song suggestions until we found things we both loved, even down to the exact minute and second the songs should start/stop/fade in.

Their team is top-notch. Our day of DJ’s were Brian and Michael and they did a fantastic job running the event smoothly. They took all of our song recommendations and requests into consideration and did everything in their power to make the DJ component of our wedding as perfect as possible.

I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone and am thrilled we found them for our event.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Erikad1987

Kristine · Married on 08/23/2019

Loved them!!!

Vic and his staff made it so easy to get everything together for our wedding! Very down to earth and helpful. I loved the shoe game and how they made everything run so smoothly! We would recommend them to everyone! Again, Thank you soo much for your phenomenal night!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon O'malley · Married on 08/12/2019

Wonderful!

All Events DJs had an amazing playlist for our wedding. Brian and Ana were super helpful all night and played a great mix of music and kept our Latino crowd happy! My uncle even said this was the best music he's heard at a wedding in years. Would absolutely recommend All Events DJs to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Abby

Abby Van Horn · Married on 08/09/2019

Great DJ company!!!

All Events DJ is a preferred vendor from our venue, but we would have picked them either way- they were the best company we could have chosen to run our day! Since day one, All Events DJ has been so helpful and professional! I was shocked and grateful how much thought they take into planning each individual event. Nina and Haylee did an amazing job at our wedding! They were super flexible when things changed due to a crazy surprise rain storm and the timeline needed to be adjusted. They kept every thing on time and kept the dance floor full! We cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/22/2019