All Event Rental & Design Reviews

64 | Sarasota, FL

64 Reviews for All Event Rental & Design

Maryellin · Married on 10/21/2017

Teala Bundrum was our wedding planner,. Teala arranged and 100% delivered everything from coordinating with top rated Hyatt' exquisite Catering staff thru to finding and booking the Officiant,DJ, ,Videographer,designing,decoratingand set up ceremony and reception rooms with all linens and chairs,transformative draping, lights ,gorgeous Beneva Florist flower arrangements in both rooms and for the wedding party.Give All Events our highest recommendation for good value, reasonable pricing,creativity,professional execution and responsiveness. Bride and Groom and all guests said the wedding was magical.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Linda · Married on 09/29/2017

They were very easy to work with and easy to get ahold of when I had questions or needed changes. I rented chairs from them for my wedding ceremony and they were timely and professional. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sara · Married on 08/20/2017

Communication was excellent, and they arrived and cleaned up timely. I would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

We ordered chiavari chairs from All Events Rentals and Designs for our wedding on 2/11/17. They came and set up on time, and cleaned up on time. The chairs were beautiful and the company was responsive and professional.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Katrin · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I recently used All Event Rental for our wedding rentals and lighting and everything was PERFECT!! Carl and everyone we worked with went above and beyond to make our day beautiful! They truly cared about making our vision come to life!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

All Event Rental did an amazing job with our wedding! The flowers and decor were perfection. And they were very helpful with any questions we had! Every detail of our wedding was exactly how we wanted it, and we could not of pictured a better wedding day! Thank you :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/28/2016

We had rented plates, and bought flowers from All Event Rental. We liked how flexible they were, how friendly they were. They are willing to do almost anything to make your wedding your dream come true! They had dropped off the plates for us at the wedding venue which was amazing and so much help and also picked it up as well. The plates were in great condition, and they were the square plates that we were looking for! The flowers were also nice and in good condition!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Erin · Married on 02/27/2016

The chairs were BEAUTIFUL! I was looking everywhere for a natural/neutral chair for my wedding and they had it! Really fair pricing and delivery/pickup!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Tiler · Married on 11/14/2015

All Event Rental provided us with a variety of different items. They provided and hung the "Edison style" lights across the top of our warehouse and just outside as well for the cocktail area. I have to say these lights truly made our wedding décor! It brought my entire vision to life! Carl was very easy and pleasant to work with. He was on the same page as to what we wanted the entire time and was able to handle all the curve balls we threw at him! He also has about everything you could need to rent for any kind of event!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Leigh · Married on 10/30/2015

I worked with Marisa at All Event Rental on Tuesday to get started on my wedding planning. Marisa was wonderful. Not only did she help me conceptualize my whole wedding theme, she gave me lots of options regarding layout, tents, lights and linens. She was more than willing to work with me on my budget and figuring out what would work best for us on our big day! The owner even took the time to help me figure out what tent would be best for my venue and how to organize the tables to fit more people at the venue. I would highly recommend working with Marisa at All Event Rental!

Sent on 01/22/2015

They did a great job decorating the Riverhouse in Palmetto for the reception. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Christine · Married on 05/02/2015

Very pleased with this company. I did all my rental coordination with Jennifer and she was fantastic. Quick and responsive. Kind and very helpful!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Kyle · Married on 04/25/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Marisa from All Event Rental & Design. Marisa is a great coordinator. I had the privilege of working with Marisa on April 25th of 2015 at a beautiful wedding at The Founders Club in Sarasota FL. I was the DJ at this particular wedding. Marisa was perfectly prepared with the night's events, and at the same time knew to be flexible as timelines always do shift at weddings. She did a great job of balancing the timeline of events while not micro-managing the couple, the venue or the vendors. The wedding went off without a single problem, the guests were elated, and the couple could not have been happier about their big day. I would recommend Marisa in a heartbeat to ALL of the brides who are looking for an exceptional coordinator.

~DJ Kyle Kydd: Celebrations 24

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with and helped my vision come to life for my wedding day. Along with her planning, the florals from Bee Ridge Florist and the rentals from All Event Rental were exactly what we were seeking. Jennifer was extremely professional and answered all texts and emails promptly. My husband and I were so happy with how organized she was, and kept the bridal party in line for the rehearsal and wedding so everything flowed perfectly! Her attention to detail is impeccable, and greatly helped me to ensure every part of my day was planned out and accounted for. She coordinated amazingly with my other vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. It was definitely our dream wedding, and we could not have done it without her! Jennifer always goes above and beyond, and we are so thankful for her. I hired her for day-of coordination, and there is absolutely no way everything would have flowed as smoothly as it did if I
    didn’t have Jennifer. If I could go back, I would have hired her for full planning. I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Britney · Married on 03/21/2015

Mya Widmyer and Carl Wise were very helpful during our initial consultation up through our wedding day. We had a vision, and with their assistance and expertise it was all brought to life. They took the time to understand what our needs/wants were and made professional recommendations regarding our rental selections.

We were able to get everything we needed rental wise from All Event which was extremely convenient since they have such a variety of rental options. Their prices were very reasonable; they were willing and able to work within our budget. Carl and his team delivered and picked up promptly ensuring we were within our venue’s timeframe guidelines.
    All of my encounters with Mya were beyond delightful. Her vibrant yet calming personality made the chaos of wedding planning less stressful, as she reassured us that everything would come together. She was always accessible for questions and flexible when we needed to make changes to our rental invoice. Her responsiveness was impeccable. Mya’s honesty was extremely appreciated when we looked to her for an outside perspective. She never pushed anything on us, instead talked us through whatever we were unsure about in order to help us make a final decision.

We really cannot say enough good things about All Event, especially Mya and Carl. We are very pleased with everything they did for us, and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/21/2015

Thank you so much to Jennifer at All Event Rental! I needed tables for my wedding reception and she was so helpful! I made multiple changes and requests over a very short time frame and she was so responsive and understanding of the craziness of planning a wedding! I would recommend them to anyone! The prices are extremely reasonable and they have a number of options for all wedding needs!

Sent on 01/08/2015

All Event Rental & Design's reply:

Thank you Danielle! It is always my pleasure to make sure each event is a great success!!

Rachel · Married on 01/03/2015

We used All Event Rental for all of tables, linens, glasses, silverware and plates. We also used them for the lighting at our event! Let me just say the ambiance of our wedding would not have been the same!!! Not only were our chandeliers absolutely breathtaking, the place settings were beautiful too. The best part of All Event rental was their staff. We worked closely with Jennifer Matteo who was awesome! She was on top of everything and is so professional. Her execution of our day was flawless as well. If you are doing lighting I hope you can work with Carl as well. He is very professional and gifted at designing beautiful lighting designs!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

We used All Event Rental to rent chairs for our wedding ceremony, and they were great. They delivered and picked-up on time, and were extremely courteous and professional to deal with at every turn!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Erin · Married on 11/22/2014

Words can not describe how invaluable Jennifer Matteo was for our wedding!! We had her for a full planning, and she was the first thing we did when we started planning our wedding. Jennifer found our venues, photographers, dj's, caterers, cake, flowers, dresses, decor, and everything in between. She set up every meeting for us and attended them. She even went with me to try on dresses (after she set up the appointments for me, of course). Jennifer also kept us within our budget, which was not large in wedding standards. She was in charge of keeping the finances and was very honest with us with what we could afford and what we couldn't. I appreciated that she told me no when I needed and didn't "yes me to death".

I know that we saved money in the long run by hiring her, she has connections in the business and knows the exact right people to get involved in your wedding. She really matched our personalities with our vendors and we were able to have a wonderful time with everyone throughout the entire process. When friends of mine asked me, "aren't you stressed out?" my answer was always, "absolutely not, I have Jen!" On the actual wedding day, all my fiancé and I had to do was show up, get pretty and have a couple of mimosas, Jen took care of the rest.

Jen made our wedding day the most beautiful day we could have imagined and we had most of our guests say that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We highly recommend Jennifer Matteo for all of your planning needs!!!
    Love,
    Erin and Niall

Sent on 01/06/2015

All Event Rental & Design's reply:

Erin you were such a joy to work with! I was so happy to help make your wedding memorable and super special!!!

Amazing! My wedding was perfected because of this place

Sent on 11/29/2014

Patricia · Married on 11/01/2014

We had an outdoor wedding on our farm for our daughter. Jennifer Matteo was our consultant and planner for the event. I cannot begin to express how much stress she removed from the whole process of planning the wedding day to the reception. Her vendors are exceptional! She is very organized , professional and friendly. She remains very calm and proved to be a great problem solver on the day of Kristin's wedding when gale force winds decided to make an appearance and we had flower arrangements that needed to be changed from lighted glass pedestals to on table arrangement plus other small tweaks that she notified us of, but took care of without us having to worry about anything but getting hair, make up and dresses on for the ceremony. The set up from the tent to the chairs and tables for the wedding went without a hitch and the take down was done the next day quickly and quietly. The D.J. , caterer, photographer, flowers, cake and right down to the portable trailer for the outdoor bathroom service were all beyond compare. The day of the wedding Jennifer had the unthankful task of getting our group to stay in one place to start the ceremony. Kind of like trying to herd cats...LOL. But she did it with her usual charm and grace. No one knew that she had been running all over 10 acres trying to get the happy family members where they were supposed to be to start the ceremony. After the ceremony she helped get us photographed, introduced, fed, toasts, cake cutting and then everyone danced the night away. I can without reservation recommend Jennifer Matteo as the perfect consultant and planner for any event that you have. She is just wonderful. Thank you Jennifer for keeping me sane. Pat Featherman mother of the Bride!

Sent on 11/23/2014

All Event Rental & Design's reply:

Tha k you so much Pat! Your family is a dream and it was my true pleasure to work with you all to make the day special!! I am thankful to have gotten to know you all...including the dogs!!! See you soon I hope!

Lori · Married on 08/31/2014

As a wedding planner I always choose All Event for all their services. From flowers, chairs, tables, linens and more - they are the only way to go!
    Carl - the owner as well as Jeniifer Matteo are top notch on service, time and excellence products!
    I had a beach wedding this past Aug 31st; that of course got rained out! Not only did the delivery drive head back to pick up all the items; he did so during the rain and without complaining!
    Thank you to All Event & Bee Ridge Florist for always worknig with me and being my go to company!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2014

My partner and I just moved to Sarasota and had very little time to plan our wedding. Someone recommended that we contacted Jennifer Matteo at All Event Rental & Design. The exact quote was, "You'll love her. She's fantastic. She was born for this job." And she was. Jenn pulled our wedding together and was able to fulfill our vision plus much more. She was able to see & recommend things we didn't even think of, and all with respecting our budget. She really truly went above and beyond. It was such a wonderful affair and we couldn't have done it without her and All Event Rental. Everything that we needed was there as a sophisticated, beautiful, one-stop-shop. I couldn't recommend Jenn and All Event enough, and they will be the first people I will contact if/when we have another event.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jeff · Married on 07/17/2014

They provide furniture for a corporate event. Very prompt. Nancy was great to work with . . .

Sent on 07/24/2014

Margharita · Married on 07/17/2014

This was not a wedding it was an event at my dealership Suncoast Porsche. I always use Nancy for all of my rentals tables, chairs, flowers , furniture, etc. She is fantastic to work with and makes you feel like your her friend. I use them for the many events that I have and use them exclusively. Carl is a very hands on owner.

Sent on 07/24/2014