41 Reviews for All Event Entertainment

MC (10)
Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (1)
41 All Event Entertainment Reviews

Eric and his co-DJ, Reggie we're absolutely phenomenal. We chatted over messages, phone calls, and two in person meetings. Eric was responsive, funny, very easy to work with, and receptive of all our requests. They gave very detailed notes on the venue space (and let us know ahead of time about possible sound barriers due to the shape of the room). They were amazing in using the room in the best way possible, even if the venue couldn't accommodate everything they thought would work best.

At the ceremony, we didn't notice them at all - in the best way. There were no issues we could discern and they were out of the way. As a bride, I loved not having to worry.

At the reception however, things were definitely different.... Eric was absolutely part of the party! He is a fantastic emcee and worked the crowd and fed off our energy and vibe. He was engaging and fun, but not overly pushy at all. He and Reggie took the perfect amount of requests, and read the crowd wonderfully, changing things up when necessary.

They followed up with the groom and I the perfect amount of times throughout the evening and came to our after party to thank US for having THEM! These guys were great, and I'm so thankful we found them.

Lastly, All Event Entertainment's pricing is an absolute steal. They worked with us to ensure the party we wanted worked within our budget, but we're comparable to a company 5 times as expensive.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All even entertainment was an awesome dj! They got with us ahead of time and went over everything a few times! They were the perfect dj for everything we were looking for! They passed the microphone around so everyone could sing while dancing. They made sure the dance floor was packed the whole time and check in with my husband and I numerous time throughout the evening! I would book them ten times again!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tito, Eric and Zac are the absolute best. If they have your date available make the very easy decision to book them! Their energy,willingness to help and responsiveness is unmatchable by anyone else! I’ve never worked with a group as top notch as these guys! I will be reccomending them to everyone! Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Christina , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My (now) husband was worked in the wedding business for over 20 years and says that Eric is one of the best he has seen! Played perfectly appropriate music for each part of the reception, was an awesome MC and kept the event flowing and the party going right up the the end! If I ever need to hire another DJ in the area, Eric and his team will no question be at the top of my list.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Not sure who to book for your wedding DJ? Look no further! Eric at All Event Entertainment is 100% the best around!

Eric went above and beyond all of our expectations from start to finish.

Looking back at our wedding day, my husband and I can't help but think of the amazing entertainment and atmosphere that Eric brought to our reception! After all, anyone can be a "DJ" but it takes a special someone to be a "Wedding DJ". From his positive upbeat attitude over the mic, to his fun introduction of our wedding party and parents, to coming out on the dance floor and engaging our friends and family in our 'Shoe Game", just everything!!! Eric is THE ONLY DJ YOU SHOULD CONSIDER!

We also hired Eric for the uplighting of our reception space. This brought the look from a 7 to a 10! SO beautiful! (see pic)

Special kudos to Eric for juggling the craziness of the night in our wedding party arriving slightly late and having our ring bearer and flower girl taken out of our announcements as we stood outside of the venue. Eric handled it professionally and without a hitch.

Without him I'm not sure I would have maintained my sanity through the night and quite frankly I'm not sure the wedding reception in it's entirety would have been the same without him and his crew! He 100% is on your side and does what's expected from the bride and the groom.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ERIC!

- The Armstrongs

*We hired Eric for DJ services and uplighting of our reception space.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We used All Event Entertainment for our wedding yesterday and Alonzo was excellent. He even took some pictures for us which was awesome since it will be a while before we get our professional pictures back. Quick clean set up and breakdown. Communication before the event was great as well as during the event. I highly recommend their service. Thank you for making our special day even more amazing!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Events Entertainment provided a phenomenal experience at my wedding this past weekend in the Adirondacks. Eric was professional, courteous and polite when working with him. His quality DJ services kept our party going all night and I was so impressed we extended him an extra hour and a half! We couldn't be more thrilled with his service and highly recommend for all your DJ needs.

Profile Picture Marc, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier to have picked All Event. From the start, Eric was great to work with, easy to communicate, and answered all of our questions. Eric kept the reception moving along on schedule, and took away that stress from ourselves and the reception hall. Great energy the entire night, and had everyone from grandparents to the kids dancing. Thanks again to Eric and the entire All Event crew, absolutely made the night!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with these guys. They are very professional and do whatever it takes to make our day amazing. We strongly recommend them. You will NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Hollianne, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to begin! There are so many good things to say about All Event Entertainment. I know how important it is to know what you’re getting into when choosing vendors, so here is a detailed review of my experience with this absolutely incredible business!
To break it down, Eric and his team were absolutely a joy to work with. They are professional, kind, helpful, and GREAT at what they do.
I remember seeing Eric and his team DJ a wedding I attended a few years ago. They were so good that it left an impression on me. We called to book them soon after we got engaged because I was that confident in their business. From the start, Eric was kind and helpful with everything.
When it came time for our wedding, my expectations of All Event Entertainment were surpassed. Eric and his team truly did a phenomenal job DJing (and doing the photo booth!) throughout the night. They were flexible with requests we had and respected whatever our wishes were regarding the music. Eric really knew how to hype up our guests with his MCing as well as the song selections. He created the perfect mix of songs that kept the dance floor full and people having fun! His partner who was working the photo booth was so much fun to talk with and made the experience of using the photo booth even more fun!
Eric was in communication with my husband and I to make sure we were comfortable with how the night was going and even cared to make sure we had drinks during dinner! He went above and beyond.
If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to keep the celebrating going, who cares about what you want, and who is just all around great to work with- All Event Entertainment is it! You can be confident that you will not regret booking them for your wedding.
I’ll recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Tito did an amazing job at our wedding this past weekend! He had everyone dancing and was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I can’t say enough good things about Eric and All Event Entertainment! Leading up to our wedding he was always super quick to answer any questions I had, he let me put together a playlist of as many songs as I wanted for the reception, and he managed to track down two very specific songs I wanted for the ceremony that were a bit hard to find. Throughout wedding planning the thing I was most concerned with was the music and wanting all of our guests to have fun, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Our guests danced all night, right until the very last song, and we had a longer reception than most I’ve been to. Eric is also very personable with a sense of humor, which was a huge plus because it kept the night lighthearted and fun! I’d recommend All Event Entertainment to anybody and everybody!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved All Event Entertainment! They are very reasonably priced, and it was some of the best money we spent on our wedding. They responded quickly, and were happy to work with us even though we gave them short notice (compared to most weddings). We worked with Tito, and he was THE BEST! He is very professional, but also so personable! He is such a funny, genuine man, and he really helped make our wedding the amazing day that it was. He met with us before-hand to go over our whole plan for the wedding so that he could be completely prepared. We laughed throughout the meeting and felt extremely comfortable.

The company has something like 90,000 songs, so they have pretty much any song that you could ever request, and if they don't, they will get it for you. On the day of the wedding, Tito was so helpful, offering to get us drinks, make our plates, or whatever we needed. He also kept our "cranky" grandma happy the entire night by giving her a shout-out and making her feel special. It was amazing. Not only that, but we only hired him through 10 p.m., but we started fireworks at that time, and he stayed to play music during the fireworks without being asked! I thanked him and his reply was "Hey, you can't have fireworks without music." Tito is awesome, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

If we ever host another event that requires a DJ, I will, without hesitation, call All Event Entertainment (Tito!) first!!

(Our wedding was outdoors on 7/21/18 in Fabius, NY)

Profile Picture Kate, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Event Entertainment (specifically, Eric) was the best vendor that we worked with over the course of wedding planning up through the actual day. Eric was patient and responsive throughout the process offering his suggestions along the way without overpowering our suggestions. We held 2 calls after we selected All Event Entertainment which were helpful for us to conceptualize the ceremony and reception. We found Eric easy to work with and professional. The day went off without a hitch guided by Eric as MC. While we provided a list of many songs to play (and not to play), the music also rocked.

Profile Picture Will, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Eric from All Event Entertainment. Throughout the entire process he checked in with us to see if we needed anything, or if there was anything more he could do. We had many phone calls with him to go over the flow of the day, specific pronunciations of names, and every detail in between. He played our "must have" songs and really got a feel for the crowd and what they liked. We had many guests say to us what a great DJ he was! We had a photo booth from the company too, which was one of the highlights of the wedding day. The guests loved the props, and loved that they had prints and could have them sent to their smartphones. Thank you Eric for making our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Justin, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend All Event Entertainment for anyone looking for a worry-free, great time. From the moment I met, Eric and his entire team, I knew we made the right choice. Eric kept our wishes first and foremost and we couldn’t have imagined a better time. From the music selection, the uplighting, the photo booth (friends favorite)... our night would’ve never been the same without All Event Entertainment. Thank you again Eric and Reggie for one awesome time!!

Shannon S.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the minute we booked with Eric he was there for anything we needed all the way through until after our reception was over. We needed last minute changes and Eric was more than acomidating. At the reception Eric was on point with not only the music but with anything we needed. He gave us service above and beyond anything we could have expected. I highly recommend All Event Entertainment for any DJ need.

Profile Picture Steven, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Eric was extremely organized and responsive to my needs from planning all the way through the night. He was flexible, willing to stay longer, if requested (even day of). He found specific songs and everything ran seeminglessly. You want his expertise as he knows how to read the room to play the right music and also how to MC your special day. With this company, you get more than just good music. You get a professional who will go above and beyond to make sure your day runs without hiccups! Easy choice.

Profile Picture April, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have had the day we had without Eric, Tito and Alonzo. From our very first meeting we were comfortable and excited to have them plan our entertainment. Eric and his team are dedicated to making sure your special day is seamless, worry free and a guaranteed good time! The guys helped us pick out just the right songs when we were stuck, made sure all the fine details were exactly what WE wanted and our night was flawlessly programmed so we didn’t have to wonder what was next and when... it flowed beautifully! They even went out of their way and planned a beautiful surprise for our 13 year old who’s birthday was the day before so she got to share the spotlight with mom and dad on our day in just the right way. They engaged our guests, our drinks stayed full and cold and the party while small was so much fun!!!! It is a day I will forever remember and I am so glad we chose All event entertainment! We will see you boys in a few years for Jaylyn’s 16th birthday! (She’s already booked you in advance!) cheers fellas! Job well done!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Eric and Reggie, where do I start? Thank you for making our wedding reception not only a success, but a night that our guests will never forget! I can't tell you how many of our guests approached us saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! From the planning, coordinating with numerous vendors, organizing the day-of schedule, and communicating with us to ensure every detail was perfect, it would not have been the night it was without you! We were so impressed by your ability to get the crowd hyped and sustain the momentum throughout the evening! Your talent and experience is evident and we appreciate your honesty and ability to tell us how our music selections would make or break the dance floor. We would recommend you to anyone planning a wedding who wants nothing less than perfection!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can not say enough amazing things about Eric and his staff! From the second I called to get information about their services until I got in the car leaving the venue on my wedding night they have been amazing! I planned an entire wedding out of town and they were available during the times that worked best for me to go over the wedding details and offered suggestions and details on other vendors that were extremely helpful! I had many different requests from cocktail hour music, to dinner music down to the rest of the evenings playlist and they hit every single song with enthusiasm and fun! It's been over a week and our guests are still commenting on how amazing our DJ's were and how they were on the dance floor all night! They aren't just a company that wants your business, they literally care about you and your guests. They made sure they knew what we were drinking and if we needed anything they were on top of it! They had our guests on their feel all night long! They made all my dreams come true and I can not thank them enough!!! I want to get married again just so we can all get together and dance the night away again with All Event Entertainment!!! Thank you for everything guys! You are all amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric and his staff provide a top of line service. Starting before the wedding with a detailed meeting to make our wedding flow so perfectly and effortlessly. He really sets the tone and pace for the whole day with his detail oriented personality. He is incredibly responsive! Even on a Friday night at 11:00 pm and you hear a song you want played at your reception, he answers your text. What other DJ does that? He was nothing shy of professional, yet still made every interaction fun. Throughout the day and night, he went above and beyond to make the day perfect. While we were eating dinner he was even making sure we have enough to eat and drink and was there if we needed anything besides his services. The value of his services are priceless in our eyes as to how much ourselves and our guests enjoyed the music he played/chose, the photo booth, and the silly jokes we made him carry out. We had him booked for originally for 4 hours and then decided to add 2 more hours to make it 6 a few months before our wedding. It was almost 10:00 pm which is when our package was about to expire when we noticed we had a huge party still going on. My husband and myself asked if he was willing to stay another hour on top of the 6 and many hours setting up and tearing down and there was absolutely no hesitation to stay and please us and our guests. We cannot say enough about how special our wedding day was because of Eric and his staff. He provided us 7 hours of music and services including ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, uplighting the whole venue, a monogram that said 'Just Married', and an awesome photo booth with quality pictures. Another plus is that he can send the photo booth photos directly to your phone! I highly recommend All Event Entertainment for your needs!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The first order of business for our wedding planning was booking All Event Entertainment.
If that isn't a testimony to what great feedback we have heard about Eric and the amazing job he does, I don't know what is!

The entire process was smooth and extremely professional and detailed. Eric sat down with us and made sure every stone was unturned. He made sure our custom requests were met and even had a singing presentation that never happened ready just in case!!

It's that attention to care and detail that made our day special. Eric came around to our head table and made sure we had drinks and asked if we needed anything while maintaining the dance floor full from the first song to the last!

The amount of compliments we got about the wedding and reception and how it was the best they have ever attended goes to show how much the selection of the right DJ amongst other things are vital!

To top it all off, we somehow forgotten our cooler and feared it was gone. All Event Entertainment saw it and made sure to secure it and returned it to us! Just amazing!!!

Elite customer service, top of the line equipment, uplighting was magical and I would be remissed if I didn't mention the Photo Booth!! It was a hit! Eric worked with me in designing a custom logo for the strips and it came out amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Carlos, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We want to thank All Event Entertainment – As a same sex couple, believe it or not it can be difficult to find businesses that are will willing to provide services and to treat you with the same respect as any other couple. We recently hired these great guys to handle the DJ Services for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Tito was everything you can expect out of a great DJ and then some. He went above and beyond the call of duty and helped pull off a spectacular surprise! Everyone has their ideal wedding day pictured in their mind – they made it happen exactly as we envisioned and with the utmost respect. If you are looking for a DJ please make sure you give All Event Entertainment the chance! - Mallory and Amy

Photo for All Event Entertainment Review - Our Ceremony
Profile Picture Mallory, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a beautiful job done by an amazing company with a great friendly and professional approach on every thing I highly recommend that you book a.s.a.p you will not be disappointed guaranteed

Profile Picture Janice, 9/17/17, 1 Review