All Event Entertainment Reviews

All Event Entertainment 5
All Event Entertainment 6
All Event Entertainment 7

Danielle Manolescu · Married on 10/12/2019

Overall a great experience.

Eric and Tito were the best! They took the time to run through the event before hand and made sure we had everything we wanted from start to finish. Will definitely be recommending them for any future events!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Vikki

Vikki · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent DJ

Tito, Reggie and Eric were awesome and so helpful. They took our requests, hunted down Greek music and went above and beyond to help us the day of. Simply the best!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Leanne Poynor · Married on 09/28/2019

Unbelievably Great!!!

Eric and his crew were amazing and so attentive. They played all the right songs and helped me figure out the flow of my wedding reception. They were so great and I couldn't have chosen anyone better to DJ my wedding. We got the photo booth as well, and it was a hit!! All of my wedding guests raved about the photo booth!!! I absolutely recommend All Event Entertainment to anyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Noelle Morris · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing service

I’m not sure we can even put into words how amazing All Event Entertainment is. From the first phone call to the last song of the night, everything was perfect! Eric and his team went over and above in the planning process to make sure we covered all the bases. I made several changes along the way and Eric was always very receptive and would say “no worries, I will take care of it now”. We also had the photo booth which was a huge hit with my guests! Eric used all the photo booth pictures to create a movie with our first dance song which was unbelievable! Thank you All Event Entertainment for living up to your word and reputation. You made our day the absolute best. I would 120% recommend Eric and his team.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kiersten Scott · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Choosing All Event Entertainment for my wedding is something I will never regret. Working with Eric and his team was a wonderful experience and I would recommend his service to anyone. They were punctual, throuth with preparations and made the experiance perfect

Sent on 09/15/2019

Margaret Zastawny · Married on 09/14/2019

My Wedding !

Eric, Reggie and Mel were extremely helpful with our music selections for the ceremony. At the reception Reggie was able to get everyone up dancing and kept the party going and Mel helped my guests have a great time in the photo booth leaving me with a flash drive of all the photos showing the great time my guests had and great memories of my very special day! I highly recommend this crew for any event to keep the party going. P.S the uplighting gave the venue a very elegant look that I was very pleased with.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2019

Great music with guaranteed peace of mind

Reggie and Eric were awesome. They met with us a few weeks before and went over every detail that needed to be gone over. They went above and beyond what was expected and made our day that much more special. Reggie was there early and ready to go which put me at ease. He even stayed a little later than anticipated and kept the party going. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about these two.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Tanya · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing night with an amazing DJ!!

We are so happy that we chose All Event Entertainment to DJ our wedding! Alonzo was our dj last night and he did an amazing job! Honestly, would you ever think that a dj would be delivering drinks to the bride and groom all night!!! Thank you Alonzo for making sure our drinks were full and for keeping the dance floor alive! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great dj!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Rose DiCaprio · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Danced All Night Long!

Huge shoutout to Tito (and Eric) for being an amazing DJ for our wedding last weekend! Both our videographer and photographer made comments that they had never seen so many people get up and dance! Our wedding was so personalized and unique because of you both! You exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond just being a DJ by also making sure our drinks were never empty and our feet were always dancing! Thank you for making our wedding day what we always dreamed it would be! Would always recommend you! 11 out of 10!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • The

The Wohlferts · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply the Best!

Eric and his team exceeded expectations from day one. He responds almost immediately to any and all communications and is friendly, professional, and takes away any worry you might have. He worked with us through multiple unexpected venue changes with no hesitation at all. He also helped us pull off not one, but TWO, surprises - one that wasn't even coordinated by myself or my husband! Him and his team helped make our wedding one we will never forget. So many of our guests said it was one of the funnest weddings they have ever been to. Thanks for keeping the dance floor full and for catering to our every need, Eric and team! If you are considering booking Eric, DO IT!

Love,
    The Wohlferts

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

It was a great experience as the bride

Dj reggie. Did an exceptional job with all the curve balls he was thrown before and during our big day , he was fun and had such great spirit during the entire experience ... Eric was great with being flexible to get everything prepared and ready to make our big day possible... we would like to thank you both for helping and being a huge part in our special day !!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    All Event Entertainment 8
    All Event Entertainment 9

Lacey Dodson · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

From the beginning Eric was so easy to work with and communicate with. He assured me every time we talked that the music would be perfect for our reception. He was on time, well dressed, and just all around awesome. His UpLighting and photo booth were the perfect addition to our wedding. All the guest loved him. He was even extra amazing and stayed hung out with us after our reception which is pretty cool!! I even made last minute song changes. I would recommend Eric and All Event to ANYONE! Thank you for making our reception so much fun!
    With love,
    Lacey & DJ

Sent on 07/28/2019
    All Event Entertainment 10

Stephanie Hamlin · Married on 07/21/2019

Exceeded all expectations!!

All my guests have been raving about my wedding thanks in large part to Eric and his crew from All Event Entertainment. From the start, Eric was fantastic with maintaining communication. He gave us a fantastic wedding package with a dj, uplighting, and a photo booth, which was a major highlight of the reception. Eric was entertaining, professional and flexible, he honestly knew the layout of my wedding better than I did. If i had the opportunity, I would absolutely hire him again
    ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND ALL EVENTS ENTERTAINMENT!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Edward

Edward Davis · Married on 07/20/2019

Smooth wedding!

Eric was amazing! He setup times to go over stuff, he didn't skip a beat helping us out where ever possible to make sure our wedding went as planned. He was also able to Marry us! I don't know how someone can do photo booth, dj, and marry people but he made all 3 happen! If you're looking for professional, punctual, with a great value then you need to check this service out! Thanks again Eric!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kristina Kaskiw · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceeded our Expectations!

Eric and his team were great! He went above and beyond his duty of DJ! Even so much as to get ordained because our officiant quit last minute. The words he wrote were beautiful! Everything was well organized and went smooth. I can't say enough good things about him and his team. I highly recommend them!!! You will not go wrong when chosing his services!!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Alicia Jones · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely perfect

Just had our wedding yesterday!! Everything was amazing Eric was right there making sure we didn’t need anything and immediately helping us if we did! So professional, made sure all the songs were perfect and got everyone dancing! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Maria

Maria Race · Married on 06/21/2019

Party & Professionalism!

We can’t say enough about Eric and his staff at All Event. From their responsiveness, thorough planning and follow up - they helped make our wedding day a breeze. We received so many compliments on their energy and music choices; Eric has an awesome presence! We’re so happy we were able to have them for our big day- 10 out of 10! We have been recommending them to all of our engaged friends in the area.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Rhoades · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better Dj staff or videographer!!! Truely made our wedding a night to remember!! When asked to stay for an extra hour, kept the party going!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lacey Reed · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing time!

We can’t say enough good about All Event Entertainment!! Eric and Tito were great from the first email we sent! They were so attentive to are every need and willing to help with what ever they could! They had such attention to detail They went over everything we wanted multiple times to make sure they had it right, it was stress free knowing the whole reception was in great hands!! The music Tito played had everyone dancing all night!! We can’t thank them enough!!!! We Are so happy All Event Entertainment is who shared in our special day!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

David · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

Eric and his crew were extremely professional from the first phone call all the way through the event and after. They always made sure we had drinks and were happy to play anything we wanted. Perhaps the greatest part of their service though is the way they help control the flow of the ceremony and events thereafter. Eric was meticulous in reviewing the order we wanted and was extremely helpful in keeping the flow of the night. We couldn’t recommend these guys higher, they did a tremendous job and anyone who hires them I believe will have the same experience
    Karrie and Dave 2/9/19

Sent on 02/19/2019

Mark Copeland · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic team

This team was amazing, personable and very responsive to our every need, they took care of us and our every need.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Laure · Married on 10/20/2018

PERFECT for our day

Eric had the party rocking all night . His uplighting looked beautiful along with the dance floor lights. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests... he even got us drinks a few times in the night lol... Eric always made sure everything was going OK thought the night. On time. ..made sure we had two meetings to make sure he knew exactly what he could do to make our day ours. Thank you to Eric and his helper!! ..

Sent on 10/21/2018

Donald · Married on 10/06/2018

Eric. And his Staff were amazing. Everything was on point and my guests raved about the quality of his DJ service. Well Recommended

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Our experience with All Event Entertaiment was amazing from the get-go. We met at a local bridal show and I knew their DJ service was exactly what I was looking for. We met with Eric and went over my song choices, and he seriously got me SO excited for our reception. He went above and beyond to get out difficult to obtain first dance song, which I thought was truly amazing!! The night of our wedding Tito was our DJ and he was ready to go right on schedule, dressed to the nines! He really got the crowd going and as soon as we started dancing, the floor was never empty! Tito was a blast and really complemented our night perfectly!! He stuck to a lot of songs we wanted to hear, but also took requests appropriately and even threw in some “home videos”. I would recommend their DJ services to anyone, these guys are super funny, energetic, and seriously their pricing cannot be beat!! Thank you for a perfect night!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Eric and Reggie as our DJs for our wedding and I honestly couldn’t even explain to you how flexible, entergetic, and professional they were. When looking for a DJ it was really important to me that we found someone who could pump up the crowd, read the room and play the right music. Eric and Reggie far exceeded our expectations. When we met with Eric we really had no idea what songs we wanted and he sat with us for hours giving us suggestions and when last minute a few things needed to be changed he took i into this own hands and made it a stress free situation. Many of our guest told us that our wedding was the best they have ever been too. Eric and Reggie played a huge part in the success of our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect

Sent on 10/02/2018