All Event Entertainment Reviews

50 Reviews for All Event Entertainment

50 All Event Entertainment Reviews

Laure · Married on 10/20/2018

PERFECT for our day

Eric had the party rocking all night . His uplighting looked beautiful along with the dance floor lights. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests... he even got us drinks a few times in the night lol... Eric always made sure everything was going OK thought the night. On time. ..made sure we had two meetings to make sure he knew exactly what he could do to make our day ours. Thank you to Eric and his helper!! ..

Donald · Married on 10/06/2018

Eric. And his Staff were amazing. Everything was on point and my guests raved about the quality of his DJ service. Well Recommended

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Our experience with All Event Entertaiment was amazing from the get-go. We met at a local bridal show and I knew their DJ service was exactly what I was looking for. We met with Eric and went over my song choices, and he seriously got me SO excited for our reception. He went above and beyond to get out difficult to obtain first dance song, which I thought was truly amazing!! The night of our wedding Tito was our DJ and he was ready to go right on schedule, dressed to the nines! He really got the crowd going and as soon as we started dancing, the floor was never empty! Tito was a blast and really complemented our night perfectly!! He stuck to a lot of songs we wanted to hear, but also took requests appropriately and even threw in some “home videos”. I would recommend their DJ services to anyone, these guys are super funny, energetic, and seriously their pricing cannot be beat!! Thank you for a perfect night!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Eric and Reggie as our DJs for our wedding and I honestly couldn’t even explain to you how flexible, entergetic, and professional they were. When looking for a DJ it was really important to me that we found someone who could pump up the crowd, read the room and play the right music. Eric and Reggie far exceeded our expectations. When we met with Eric we really had no idea what songs we wanted and he sat with us for hours giving us suggestions and when last minute a few things needed to be changed he took i into this own hands and made it a stress free situation. Many of our guest told us that our wedding was the best they have ever been too. Eric and Reggie played a huge part in the success of our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect

Kyla · Married on 09/29/2018

We booked All Event Entertainment for our wedding in 2016, after a few unexpected events we rescheduled our wedding. Fast forward to 2018 - Eric remembered me, the reasons why I had rescheduled and honored my original security deposit. We met with Eric and Alonzo to go over every detail and we left feeling 100% confident. Knowing you can place such a crucial part of your day into the hands of someone else and trust that it will work out is invaluable. The ceremony music was perfect, the audio was clear and most of our crowd was dancing and enjoying the music all night. Alonzo was more than accommodating and attentive, offering to grab us drinks and keeping the energy light. We even had our best man singing some karaoke by the end of the night. Would highly recommend for any event, especially a wedding! Amazing job well done Eric and Alonzo!!!

Angeline · Married on 09/21/2018

Eric and his team were great to work with from beginning to end. The music selection was perfect. They were able to play everything we asked for and even edited a piece of music for us.

They really think of everything including a nice privacy glass surround to cover the table and all of the wires involved. Also, the DJs were dressed in tuxedos and looked very sharp and professional.

Tito, our DJ, was beyond helpful the entire night. While we were making our rounds he continuously checked in on us to ask if we needed anything or if he could help us in anyway. He carried my plate through the buffet as I filled it and then he brought it to my table. He even got us drinks, which is amazing since we did not have time to get to the bar ourselves the whole night!!

All Event Entertainment definitely exceeded our expectations in every way. My husband and I could not be happier with the quality of their work.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric and his co-DJ, Reggie we're absolutely phenomenal. We chatted over messages, phone calls, and two in person meetings. Eric was responsive, funny, very easy to work with, and receptive of all our requests. They gave very detailed notes on the venue space (and let us know ahead of time about possible sound barriers due to the shape of the room). They were amazing in using the room in the best way possible, even if the venue couldn't accommodate everything they thought would work best.

At the ceremony, we didn't notice them at all - in the best way. There were no issues we could discern and they were out of the way. As a bride, I loved not having to worry.

At the reception however, things were definitely different.... Eric was absolutely part of the party! He is a fantastic emcee and worked the crowd and fed off our energy and vibe. He was engaging and fun, but not overly pushy at all. He and Reggie took the perfect amount of requests, and read the crowd wonderfully, changing things up when necessary.

They followed up with the groom and I the perfect amount of times throughout the evening and came to our after party to thank US for having THEM! These guys were great, and I'm so thankful we found them.

Lastly, All Event Entertainment's pricing is an absolute steal. They worked with us to ensure the party we wanted worked within our budget, but we're comparable to a company 5 times as expensive.

Kaitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

All even entertainment was an awesome dj! They got with us ahead of time and went over everything a few times! They were the perfect dj for everything we were looking for! They passed the microphone around so everyone could sing while dancing. They made sure the dance floor was packed the whole time and check in with my husband and I numerous time throughout the evening! I would book them ten times again!

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Tito, Eric and Zac are the absolute best. If they have your date available make the very easy decision to book them! Their energy,willingness to help and responsiveness is unmatchable by anyone else! I’ve never worked with a group as top notch as these guys! I will be reccomending them to everyone! Thank you guys so much!

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

My (now) husband was worked in the wedding business for over 20 years and says that Eric is one of the best he has seen! Played perfectly appropriate music for each part of the reception, was an awesome MC and kept the event flowing and the party going right up the the end! If I ever need to hire another DJ in the area, Eric and his team will no question be at the top of my list.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Not sure who to book for your wedding DJ? Look no further! Eric at All Event Entertainment is 100% the best around!

Eric went above and beyond all of our expectations from start to finish.

Looking back at our wedding day, my husband and I can't help but think of the amazing entertainment and atmosphere that Eric brought to our reception! After all, anyone can be a "DJ" but it takes a special someone to be a "Wedding DJ". From his positive upbeat attitude over the mic, to his fun introduction of our wedding party and parents, to coming out on the dance floor and engaging our friends and family in our 'Shoe Game", just everything!!! Eric is THE ONLY DJ YOU SHOULD CONSIDER!

We also hired Eric for the uplighting of our reception space. This brought the look from a 7 to a 10! SO beautiful! (see pic)

Special kudos to Eric for juggling the craziness of the night in our wedding party arriving slightly late and having our ring bearer and flower girl taken out of our announcements as we stood outside of the venue. Eric handled it professionally and without a hitch.

Without him I'm not sure I would have maintained my sanity through the night and quite frankly I'm not sure the wedding reception in it's entirety would have been the same without him and his crew! He 100% is on your side and does what's expected from the bride and the groom.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ERIC!

- The Armstrongs

*We hired Eric for DJ services and uplighting of our reception space.

All Event Entertainment 1

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

We used All Event Entertainment for our wedding yesterday and Alonzo was excellent. He even took some pictures for us which was awesome since it will be a while before we get our professional pictures back. Quick clean set up and breakdown. Communication before the event was great as well as during the event. I highly recommend their service. Thank you for making our special day even more amazing!

Marc · Married on 08/18/2018

All Events Entertainment provided a phenomenal experience at my wedding this past weekend in the Adirondacks. Eric was professional, courteous and polite when working with him. His quality DJ services kept our party going all night and I was so impressed we extended him an extra hour and a half! We couldn't be more thrilled with his service and highly recommend for all your DJ needs.

Dianne · Married on 08/18/2018

All Event Entertainment did an AMAZING job with our wedding day! I met with Eric several times before the day for all the pre-planning Jazz and he was very acomadating and knowledgable of his craft! He made song suggestions when we needed help and guided us through the process effortlessly. He made the entire experience really fun and enjoyable. Tito was our DJ. He was so much fun, entertaining and made our day perfect! All Event Entertainment is without a doubt our fav of all the venders we had to deal with. They are organized, professional and deliver exactly what they say and more! Not only did they do an amazing job with the DJ part, they made sure we needed nothing! Spectacular service to say the least! Dance floor packed all night long. I wish we could give more than 5 stars!!!!!!!! A+++ Highly recommend

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn't have been happier to have picked All Event. From the start, Eric was great to work with, easy to communicate, and answered all of our questions. Eric kept the reception moving along on schedule, and took away that stress from ourselves and the reception hall. Great energy the entire night, and had everyone from grandparents to the kids dancing. Thanks again to Eric and the entire All Event crew, absolutely made the night!

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Eric Clark and his crew are top notch. Not only were they on time to my event, they arrived early to set up and started exactly when they were supposed to. They spoke well during the ceremony and maintained their professionalism at all times (even despite my drunk friends who kept repeatedly asking them to play something NOT on my play list). Eric assisted me with getting things organized and actually took the time to coach me on my playlist - due to the fact that I had people off all ages at our ceremony. Our dance floor was packed - and I blame that on the fact that they were able to continuously entertain my guests throughout the night. In addition, we had a photo booth, which was another hit of the party. I would recommend All Event Entertainment to any of my friends and family members. The price was right and this company made my night spectacular. THANK YOU for all you did for me Eric and staff!

Hollianne · Married on 08/04/2018

We absolutely loved working with these guys. They are very professional and do whatever it takes to make our day amazing. We strongly recommend them. You will NOT regret it!

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Where to begin! There are so many good things to say about All Event Entertainment. I know how important it is to know what you’re getting into when choosing vendors, so here is a detailed review of my experience with this absolutely incredible business!
    To break it down, Eric and his team were absolutely a joy to work with. They are professional, kind, helpful, and GREAT at what they do.
    I remember seeing Eric and his team DJ a wedding I attended a few years ago. They were so good that it left an impression on me. We called to book them soon after we got engaged because I was that confident in their business. From the start, Eric was kind and helpful with everything.
    When it came time for our wedding, my expectations of All Event Entertainment were surpassed. Eric and his team truly did a phenomenal job DJing (and doing the photo booth!) throughout the night. They were flexible with requests we had and respected whatever our wishes were regarding the music. Eric really knew how to hype up our guests with his MCing as well as the song selections. He created the perfect mix of songs that kept the dance floor full and people having fun! His partner who was working the photo booth was so much fun to talk with and made the experience of using the photo booth even more fun!
    Eric was in communication with my husband and I to make sure we were comfortable with how the night was going and even cared to make sure we had drinks during dinner! He went above and beyond.
    If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to keep the celebrating going, who cares about what you want, and who is just all around great to work with- All Event Entertainment is it! You can be confident that you will not regret booking them for your wedding.
    I’ll recommend them to everyone!

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2018

Tito did an amazing job at our wedding this past weekend! He had everyone dancing and was a pleasure to work with!

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Eric and All Event Entertainment! Leading up to our wedding he was always super quick to answer any questions I had, he let me put together a playlist of as many songs as I wanted for the reception, and he managed to track down two very specific songs I wanted for the ceremony that were a bit hard to find. Throughout wedding planning the thing I was most concerned with was the music and wanting all of our guests to have fun, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Our guests danced all night, right until the very last song, and we had a longer reception than most I’ve been to. Eric is also very personable with a sense of humor, which was a huge plus because it kept the night lighthearted and fun! I’d recommend All Event Entertainment to anybody and everybody!!

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

We absolutely loved All Event Entertainment! They are very reasonably priced, and it was some of the best money we spent on our wedding. They responded quickly, and were happy to work with us even though we gave them short notice (compared to most weddings). We worked with Tito, and he was THE BEST! He is very professional, but also so personable! He is such a funny, genuine man, and he really helped make our wedding the amazing day that it was. He met with us before-hand to go over our whole plan for the wedding so that he could be completely prepared. We laughed throughout the meeting and felt extremely comfortable.

The company has something like 90,000 songs, so they have pretty much any song that you could ever request, and if they don't, they will get it for you. On the day of the wedding, Tito was so helpful, offering to get us drinks, make our plates, or whatever we needed. He also kept our "cranky" grandma happy the entire night by giving her a shout-out and making her feel special. It was amazing. Not only that, but we only hired him through 10 p.m., but we started fireworks at that time, and he stayed to play music during the fireworks without being asked! I thanked him and his reply was "Hey, you can't have fireworks without music." Tito is awesome, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

If we ever host another event that requires a DJ, I will, without hesitation, call All Event Entertainment (Tito!) first!!

(Our wedding was outdoors on 7/21/18 in Fabius, NY)

• W

Will · Married on 07/07/2018

All Event Entertainment (specifically, Eric) was the best vendor that we worked with over the course of wedding planning up through the actual day. Eric was patient and responsive throughout the process offering his suggestions along the way without overpowering our suggestions. We held 2 calls after we selected All Event Entertainment which were helpful for us to conceptualize the ceremony and reception. We found Eric easy to work with and professional. The day went off without a hitch guided by Eric as MC. While we provided a list of many songs to play (and not to play), the music also rocked.

Justin · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved working with Eric from All Event Entertainment. Throughout the entire process he checked in with us to see if we needed anything, or if there was anything more he could do. We had many phone calls with him to go over the flow of the day, specific pronunciations of names, and every detail in between. He played our "must have" songs and really got a feel for the crowd and what they liked. We had many guests say to us what a great DJ he was! We had a photo booth from the company too, which was one of the highlights of the wedding day. The guests loved the props, and loved that they had prints and could have them sent to their smartphones. Thank you Eric for making our day so special!!!

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

I would highly recommend All Event Entertainment for anyone looking for a worry-free, great time. From the moment I met, Eric and his entire team, I knew we made the right choice. Eric kept our wishes first and foremost and we couldn’t have imagined a better time. From the music selection, the uplighting, the photo booth (friends favorite)... our night would’ve never been the same without All Event Entertainment. Thank you again Eric and Reggie for one awesome time!!

Shannon S.

Steven · Married on 06/02/2018

From the minute we booked with Eric he was there for anything we needed all the way through until after our reception was over. We needed last minute changes and Eric was more than acomidating. At the reception Eric was on point with not only the music but with anything we needed. He gave us service above and beyond anything we could have expected. I highly recommend All Event Entertainment for any DJ need.