All Event Entertainment Reviews

85 | Rome, NY

85 Reviews for All Event Entertainment

Stephen Waldron · Married on 12/08/2020

Waldron 8-8-20

Eric & Tito were very professional - gave us many recommendations for music. Tito made sure the crowd was upbeat, high energy! Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Emily

Emily Walts · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Service! Would recommend to anyone!

Eric and Tito were very professional and accommodating. They made sure our day was perfect and the music was perfect throughout the ceremony and the reception.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua Coe · Married on 09/26/2020

AMAZING! We highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding!

WOW! That’s the first word that comes to mind when it came to our experience with All Event Entertainment. Like everybody, our wedding planning experience was going great until this year. Eric and All Event Entertainment were great through the whole thing! Eric was always very responsive even when our venue had to cancel on us last minute due to unforeseen issues. He helped recommend a great venue and we were some how able to have the wedding of our dreams there! We were so focused on other things last minute that Eric himself personally planned out and set up everything for us last minute to make it so much easier! We had a smaller wedding than planned but every guest was out there dancing and could not stop talking about Eric and crew! Even the day after guest were texting us saying “that was the best dj we have ever seen at a wedding, they made it so much fun”. We can’t say enough about how amazing everything was from the music, lights, up lighting and the photo booth! Eric sent us home with a usb from all the photos taken at the photo booth and then a day later, a personal video with our “first dance” song with the pictures from the photo booth! We can’t say enough, seriously thank you guys so much! We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Alison

Alison Patricia · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfection!!

My now-husband (yay!) and I hired All Event Entertainment for our big day on 9/12/2020 at Hotel Utica. From the get-go, Eric was friendly and easy to approach. He was quick to respond to texts, calls and emails throughout our ever-changing wedding planning process that we faced during the pandemic. He always had a positive attitude with an infectious personality that truly made us feel like he would do whatever he had to do to make our wedding day a blast! I had a strange game request that he full force committed to making a success — and sure enough it was! We had a separate set up on the mezzanine for cocktail hour as well as a full DJ booth in the grand ballroom. Our guests loved him! Prices are very reasonable for the quality of work he provided. I highly recommend All Event Entertainment. Thank you so much Eric!! Xoxo

Sent on 09/22/2020

Cassandra Mills · Married on 09/12/2020

Look no further!!

You really need to look no further! Eric and his team are a breath of fresh air, especially during these tough times. Eric is very quick to respond to any and all questions you may have. After the wedding I was told how much fun everyone had with the photo booth and dancing! They know how to entertain! Everything just went so smoothly and this was one aspect of the wedding that from the beginning I didn’t have to worry about. Not only are they professional, great at communicating, and conduct an amazing reception, but it was all at a very reasonable price. You really cannot going wrong choosing all events entertainment to be apart or your wedding. I know I will be recommending them to all my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Grace Gotti · Married on 08/28/2020

I've never seen a DJ do THAT 8-28-2020

Planning a wedding in 2020 was challenging to say the least. Working with Eric and All Event Entertainment was such a breath of fresh air. We threw several last minute curve balls and changes at him and he handled them with professionalism and grace. "No" is Not in his vocabulary! We planned surprise slideshows for our mother/son and father/daughter dances as well as a slideshow in memory of my husband's dad and my grandma. He turned our vision into reality and set it up better than we could have imagined. He even brought his beautiful wife to be a third set of hands to take down the projector and screen in the blink of an eye! He practiced every aspect of our wedding at home and had a back up plan for each back up plan in case anything were to go wrong. He took the time to sit with us before the wedding and explain each and every detail and ease our minds about concerns we had. I remember feeling relieved after our conversation with him. Covid took a lot of joy and excitement out of our wedding planning and he restored it! He's just one of those people that genuinely cares and has no other agenda than to see you have the wedding of your dreams.
    When we were first researching a reasonable DJ with good reviews we were only concerned with finding someone who would keep the dance floor full the whole night. Not only did they keep the dance floor full, they unexpectedly served us our dinners, made sure we always had a drink in hand and did the same for our mothers, delivered several rounds of shots to the dance floor and even helped clear tables. He kept the whole day and night running smoothly from before the ceremony until after the reception was over he was on top of every detail.
    We cannot say enough about Eric, Reggie and Tammy. No words seem to do justice in explaining just how much they made our day. It's a pretty big deal when you hear the venue, the photographer, the bar tenders and the food service (all who have worked with dozens of other DJ's) say they've Never seen a DJ do all that Eric and his team do. If you're hesitating at all on who to hire for your wedding, don't. Trust me, call Eric! It will be the best decision of your wedding, just as it was for ours.

Lindsey and Anthony Gotti

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 08/22/2020

Jennings wedding

Eric went above and beyond. I honesty couldn't chose a better company! Very respectful, would definitely book them again!!!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Grace · Married on 07/12/2020

7/12/2020 Wedding

We cannot say enough good things about Eric and All Event Entertainment! We booked with Eric in May 2019 for our July 2020 wedding. Eric was extremely responsive and helped walk us through all aspects of the sound and entertainment portion of our wedding in the month leading up to the event. He helped ensure that we were prepared for every aspect.

However, what we had not prepared for was our venue cancelling our wedding and having to change our location to two hours away from the initial venue two weeks prior to the wedding. When we called Eric regarding the venue change, he put us at ease and let us know it would not be an issue. He rearranged his schedule for the weekend, made changes that were necessary for the new venue (including having an additional sound setup) and was calming and comforting about the change which immediately put us at ease. With our wedding occurring in a time of reopening during the pandemic, Eric put all necessary precautions in place, complete with signage and hand sanitizers. Eric did our sound from the ceremony to the close of the dance floor and we are glad we chose him. Our friends and family had so much fun dancing the night away and no one would have imagined the whole plan came together in two weeks.

We are extremely grateful and thankful to have had Eric by our side and on our team for our wedding. His flexibility and helpfulness will truly go unmatched.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Michelle Owen · Married on 11/09/2019

Everything went smooth with the help of Eric & Reggie!

Kept the party rocking all night long!! Just what I was hoping for!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Danielle Manolescu · Married on 10/12/2019

Overall a great experience.

Eric and Tito were the best! They took the time to run through the event before hand and made sure we had everything we wanted from start to finish. Will definitely be recommending them for any future events!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Marissa S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome and spectacular

They were great. They called to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. They made sure we had the songs we wanted to dance to and the names of the people where all correct. They even called to make sure everything was correct a couple of days before the wedding. The night of the reception was great the dj came and asked if there were any specific songs that we wanted played. They were very happy to do anything that was asked of them. We also had the photo booth and thy was great.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Vikki

Vikki · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent DJ

Tito, Reggie and Eric were awesome and so helpful. They took our requests, hunted down Greek music and went above and beyond to help us the day of. Simply the best!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Melissa Le · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Experience Planning From Out of Town

Eric was a pleasure to work with! He has a lot of experience and made the planning process very easy. We live out of state and had to do all of our planning remotely but he made sure no details were forgotten. He was always easy to reach and quick to respond to all of our questions. On the day of Eric went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were attended to throughout the reception. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor and in the photo booth that we rented from All Event as well! We highly recommend Eric and his team.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Leanne Poynor · Married on 09/28/2019

Unbelievably Great!!!

Eric and his crew were amazing and so attentive. They played all the right songs and helped me figure out the flow of my wedding reception. They were so great and I couldn't have chosen anyone better to DJ my wedding. We got the photo booth as well, and it was a hit!! All of my wedding guests raved about the photo booth!!! I absolutely recommend All Event Entertainment to anyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Noelle Morris · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing service

I’m not sure we can even put into words how amazing All Event Entertainment is. From the first phone call to the last song of the night, everything was perfect! Eric and his team went over and above in the planning process to make sure we covered all the bases. I made several changes along the way and Eric was always very receptive and would say “no worries, I will take care of it now”. We also had the photo booth which was a huge hit with my guests! Eric used all the photo booth pictures to create a movie with our first dance song which was unbelievable! Thank you All Event Entertainment for living up to your word and reputation. You made our day the absolute best. I would 120% recommend Eric and his team.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kiersten Scott · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Choosing All Event Entertainment for my wedding is something I will never regret. Working with Eric and his team was a wonderful experience and I would recommend his service to anyone. They were punctual, throuth with preparations and made the experiance perfect

Sent on 09/15/2019

Margaret Zastawny · Married on 09/14/2019

My Wedding !

Eric, Reggie and Mel were extremely helpful with our music selections for the ceremony. At the reception Reggie was able to get everyone up dancing and kept the party going and Mel helped my guests have a great time in the photo booth leaving me with a flash drive of all the photos showing the great time my guests had and great memories of my very special day! I highly recommend this crew for any event to keep the party going. P.S the uplighting gave the venue a very elegant look that I was very pleased with.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2019

Great music with guaranteed peace of mind

Reggie and Eric were awesome. They met with us a few weeks before and went over every detail that needed to be gone over. They went above and beyond what was expected and made our day that much more special. Reggie was there early and ready to go which put me at ease. He even stayed a little later than anticipated and kept the party going. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about these two.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Tanya · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing night with an amazing DJ!!

We are so happy that we chose All Event Entertainment to DJ our wedding! Alonzo was our dj last night and he did an amazing job! Honestly, would you ever think that a dj would be delivering drinks to the bride and groom all night!!! Thank you Alonzo for making sure our drinks were full and for keeping the dance floor alive! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great dj!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Rose DiCaprio · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Danced All Night Long!

Huge shoutout to Tito (and Eric) for being an amazing DJ for our wedding last weekend! Both our videographer and photographer made comments that they had never seen so many people get up and dance! Our wedding was so personalized and unique because of you both! You exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond just being a DJ by also making sure our drinks were never empty and our feet were always dancing! Thank you for making our wedding day what we always dreamed it would be! Would always recommend you! 11 out of 10!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • The

The Wohlferts · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply the Best!

Eric and his team exceeded expectations from day one. He responds almost immediately to any and all communications and is friendly, professional, and takes away any worry you might have. He worked with us through multiple unexpected venue changes with no hesitation at all. He also helped us pull off not one, but TWO, surprises - one that wasn't even coordinated by myself or my husband! Him and his team helped make our wedding one we will never forget. So many of our guests said it was one of the funnest weddings they have ever been to. Thanks for keeping the dance floor full and for catering to our every need, Eric and team! If you are considering booking Eric, DO IT!

Love,
    The Wohlferts

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

It was a great experience as the bride

Dj reggie. Did an exceptional job with all the curve balls he was thrown before and during our big day , he was fun and had such great spirit during the entire experience ... Eric was great with being flexible to get everything prepared and ready to make our big day possible... we would like to thank you both for helping and being a huge part in our special day !!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lacey Dodson · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

From the beginning Eric was so easy to work with and communicate with. He assured me every time we talked that the music would be perfect for our reception. He was on time, well dressed, and just all around awesome. His UpLighting and photo booth were the perfect addition to our wedding. All the guest loved him. He was even extra amazing and stayed hung out with us after our reception which is pretty cool!! I even made last minute song changes. I would recommend Eric and All Event to ANYONE! Thank you for making our reception so much fun!
    With love,
    Lacey & DJ

Sent on 07/28/2019

Stephanie Hamlin · Married on 07/21/2019

Exceeded all expectations!!

All my guests have been raving about my wedding thanks in large part to Eric and his crew from All Event Entertainment. From the start, Eric was fantastic with maintaining communication. He gave us a fantastic wedding package with a dj, uplighting, and a photo booth, which was a major highlight of the reception. Eric was entertaining, professional and flexible, he honestly knew the layout of my wedding better than I did. If i had the opportunity, I would absolutely hire him again
    ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND ALL EVENTS ENTERTAINMENT!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Edward

Edward Davis · Married on 07/20/2019

Smooth wedding!

Eric was amazing! He setup times to go over stuff, he didn't skip a beat helping us out where ever possible to make sure our wedding went as planned. He was also able to Marry us! I don't know how someone can do photo booth, dj, and marry people but he made all 3 happen! If you're looking for professional, punctual, with a great value then you need to check this service out! Thanks again Eric!

Sent on 07/25/2019