All Event Entertainment Reviews

All Event Entertainment 7
  • The

The Wohlferts · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply the Best!

Eric and his team exceeded expectations from day one. He responds almost immediately to any and all communications and is friendly, professional, and takes away any worry you might have. He worked with us through multiple unexpected venue changes with no hesitation at all. He also helped us pull off not one, but TWO, surprises - one that wasn't even coordinated by myself or my husband! Him and his team helped make our wedding one we will never forget. So many of our guests said it was one of the funnest weddings they have ever been to. Thanks for keeping the dance floor full and for catering to our every need, Eric and team! If you are considering booking Eric, DO IT!

Love,
    The Wohlferts

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

It was a great experience as the bride

Dj reggie. Did an exceptional job with all the curve balls he was thrown before and during our big day , he was fun and had such great spirit during the entire experience ... Eric was great with being flexible to get everything prepared and ready to make our big day possible... we would like to thank you both for helping and being a huge part in our special day !!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    All Event Entertainment 8
    All Event Entertainment 9

Lacey Dodson · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

From the beginning Eric was so easy to work with and communicate with. He assured me every time we talked that the music would be perfect for our reception. He was on time, well dressed, and just all around awesome. His UpLighting and photo booth were the perfect addition to our wedding. All the guest loved him. He was even extra amazing and stayed hung out with us after our reception which is pretty cool!! I even made last minute song changes. I would recommend Eric and All Event to ANYONE! Thank you for making our reception so much fun!
    With love,
    Lacey & DJ

Sent on 07/28/2019
    All Event Entertainment 10

Stephanie Hamlin · Married on 07/21/2019

Exceeded all expectations!!

All my guests have been raving about my wedding thanks in large part to Eric and his crew from All Event Entertainment. From the start, Eric was fantastic with maintaining communication. He gave us a fantastic wedding package with a dj, uplighting, and a photo booth, which was a major highlight of the reception. Eric was entertaining, professional and flexible, he honestly knew the layout of my wedding better than I did. If i had the opportunity, I would absolutely hire him again
    ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND ALL EVENTS ENTERTAINMENT!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Edward

Edward Davis · Married on 07/20/2019

Smooth wedding!

Eric was amazing! He setup times to go over stuff, he didn't skip a beat helping us out where ever possible to make sure our wedding went as planned. He was also able to Marry us! I don't know how someone can do photo booth, dj, and marry people but he made all 3 happen! If you're looking for professional, punctual, with a great value then you need to check this service out! Thanks again Eric!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kristina Kaskiw · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceeded our Expectations!

Eric and his team were great! He went above and beyond his duty of DJ! Even so much as to get ordained because our officiant quit last minute. The words he wrote were beautiful! Everything was well organized and went smooth. I can't say enough good things about him and his team. I highly recommend them!!! You will not go wrong when chosing his services!!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Alicia Jones · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely perfect

Just had our wedding yesterday!! Everything was amazing Eric was right there making sure we didn’t need anything and immediately helping us if we did! So professional, made sure all the songs were perfect and got everyone dancing! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Maria

Maria Race · Married on 06/21/2019

Party & Professionalism!

We can’t say enough about Eric and his staff at All Event. From their responsiveness, thorough planning and follow up - they helped make our wedding day a breeze. We received so many compliments on their energy and music choices; Eric has an awesome presence! We’re so happy we were able to have them for our big day- 10 out of 10! We have been recommending them to all of our engaged friends in the area.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Rhoades · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better Dj staff or videographer!!! Truely made our wedding a night to remember!! When asked to stay for an extra hour, kept the party going!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lacey Reed · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing time!

We can’t say enough good about All Event Entertainment!! Eric and Tito were great from the first email we sent! They were so attentive to are every need and willing to help with what ever they could! They had such attention to detail They went over everything we wanted multiple times to make sure they had it right, it was stress free knowing the whole reception was in great hands!! The music Tito played had everyone dancing all night!! We can’t thank them enough!!!! We Are so happy All Event Entertainment is who shared in our special day!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

David · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

Eric and his crew were extremely professional from the first phone call all the way through the event and after. They always made sure we had drinks and were happy to play anything we wanted. Perhaps the greatest part of their service though is the way they help control the flow of the ceremony and events thereafter. Eric was meticulous in reviewing the order we wanted and was extremely helpful in keeping the flow of the night. We couldn’t recommend these guys higher, they did a tremendous job and anyone who hires them I believe will have the same experience
    Karrie and Dave 2/9/19

Sent on 02/19/2019

Mark Copeland · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic team

This team was amazing, personable and very responsive to our every need, they took care of us and our every need.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Laure · Married on 10/20/2018

PERFECT for our day

Eric had the party rocking all night . His uplighting looked beautiful along with the dance floor lights. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests... he even got us drinks a few times in the night lol... Eric always made sure everything was going OK thought the night. On time. ..made sure we had two meetings to make sure he knew exactly what he could do to make our day ours. Thank you to Eric and his helper!! ..

Sent on 10/21/2018

Donald · Married on 10/06/2018

Eric. And his Staff were amazing. Everything was on point and my guests raved about the quality of his DJ service. Well Recommended

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Our experience with All Event Entertaiment was amazing from the get-go. We met at a local bridal show and I knew their DJ service was exactly what I was looking for. We met with Eric and went over my song choices, and he seriously got me SO excited for our reception. He went above and beyond to get out difficult to obtain first dance song, which I thought was truly amazing!! The night of our wedding Tito was our DJ and he was ready to go right on schedule, dressed to the nines! He really got the crowd going and as soon as we started dancing, the floor was never empty! Tito was a blast and really complemented our night perfectly!! He stuck to a lot of songs we wanted to hear, but also took requests appropriately and even threw in some “home videos”. I would recommend their DJ services to anyone, these guys are super funny, energetic, and seriously their pricing cannot be beat!! Thank you for a perfect night!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Eric and Reggie as our DJs for our wedding and I honestly couldn’t even explain to you how flexible, entergetic, and professional they were. When looking for a DJ it was really important to me that we found someone who could pump up the crowd, read the room and play the right music. Eric and Reggie far exceeded our expectations. When we met with Eric we really had no idea what songs we wanted and he sat with us for hours giving us suggestions and when last minute a few things needed to be changed he took i into this own hands and made it a stress free situation. Many of our guest told us that our wedding was the best they have ever been too. Eric and Reggie played a huge part in the success of our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kyla · Married on 09/29/2018

We booked All Event Entertainment for our wedding in 2016, after a few unexpected events we rescheduled our wedding. Fast forward to 2018 - Eric remembered me, the reasons why I had rescheduled and honored my original security deposit. We met with Eric and Alonzo to go over every detail and we left feeling 100% confident. Knowing you can place such a crucial part of your day into the hands of someone else and trust that it will work out is invaluable. The ceremony music was perfect, the audio was clear and most of our crowd was dancing and enjoying the music all night. Alonzo was more than accommodating and attentive, offering to grab us drinks and keeping the energy light. We even had our best man singing some karaoke by the end of the night. Would highly recommend for any event, especially a wedding! Amazing job well done Eric and Alonzo!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Angeline · Married on 09/21/2018

Eric and his team were great to work with from beginning to end. The music selection was perfect. They were able to play everything we asked for and even edited a piece of music for us.

They really think of everything including a nice privacy glass surround to cover the table and all of the wires involved. Also, the DJs were dressed in tuxedos and looked very sharp and professional.

Tito, our DJ, was beyond helpful the entire night. While we were making our rounds he continuously checked in on us to ask if we needed anything or if he could help us in anyway. He carried my plate through the buffet as I filled it and then he brought it to my table. He even got us drinks, which is amazing since we did not have time to get to the bar ourselves the whole night!!

All Event Entertainment definitely exceeded our expectations in every way. My husband and I could not be happier with the quality of their work.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric and his co-DJ, Reggie we're absolutely phenomenal. We chatted over messages, phone calls, and two in person meetings. Eric was responsive, funny, very easy to work with, and receptive of all our requests. They gave very detailed notes on the venue space (and let us know ahead of time about possible sound barriers due to the shape of the room). They were amazing in using the room in the best way possible, even if the venue couldn't accommodate everything they thought would work best.

At the ceremony, we didn't notice them at all - in the best way. There were no issues we could discern and they were out of the way. As a bride, I loved not having to worry.

At the reception however, things were definitely different.... Eric was absolutely part of the party! He is a fantastic emcee and worked the crowd and fed off our energy and vibe. He was engaging and fun, but not overly pushy at all. He and Reggie took the perfect amount of requests, and read the crowd wonderfully, changing things up when necessary.

They followed up with the groom and I the perfect amount of times throughout the evening and came to our after party to thank US for having THEM! These guys were great, and I'm so thankful we found them.

Lastly, All Event Entertainment's pricing is an absolute steal. They worked with us to ensure the party we wanted worked within our budget, but we're comparable to a company 5 times as expensive.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

All even entertainment was an awesome dj! They got with us ahead of time and went over everything a few times! They were the perfect dj for everything we were looking for! They passed the microphone around so everyone could sing while dancing. They made sure the dance floor was packed the whole time and check in with my husband and I numerous time throughout the evening! I would book them ten times again!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Tito, Eric and Zac are the absolute best. If they have your date available make the very easy decision to book them! Their energy,willingness to help and responsiveness is unmatchable by anyone else! I’ve never worked with a group as top notch as these guys! I will be reccomending them to everyone! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

My (now) husband was worked in the wedding business for over 20 years and says that Eric is one of the best he has seen! Played perfectly appropriate music for each part of the reception, was an awesome MC and kept the event flowing and the party going right up the the end! If I ever need to hire another DJ in the area, Eric and his team will no question be at the top of my list.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Not sure who to book for your wedding DJ? Look no further! Eric at All Event Entertainment is 100% the best around!

Eric went above and beyond all of our expectations from start to finish.

Looking back at our wedding day, my husband and I can't help but think of the amazing entertainment and atmosphere that Eric brought to our reception! After all, anyone can be a "DJ" but it takes a special someone to be a "Wedding DJ". From his positive upbeat attitude over the mic, to his fun introduction of our wedding party and parents, to coming out on the dance floor and engaging our friends and family in our 'Shoe Game", just everything!!! Eric is THE ONLY DJ YOU SHOULD CONSIDER!

We also hired Eric for the uplighting of our reception space. This brought the look from a 7 to a 10! SO beautiful! (see pic)

Special kudos to Eric for juggling the craziness of the night in our wedding party arriving slightly late and having our ring bearer and flower girl taken out of our announcements as we stood outside of the venue. Eric handled it professionally and without a hitch.

Without him I'm not sure I would have maintained my sanity through the night and quite frankly I'm not sure the wedding reception in it's entirety would have been the same without him and his crew! He 100% is on your side and does what's expected from the bride and the groom.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ERIC!

- The Armstrongs

*We hired Eric for DJ services and uplighting of our reception space.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    All Event Entertainment 11

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

We used All Event Entertainment for our wedding yesterday and Alonzo was excellent. He even took some pictures for us which was awesome since it will be a while before we get our professional pictures back. Quick clean set up and breakdown. Communication before the event was great as well as during the event. I highly recommend their service. Thank you for making our special day even more amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Marc · Married on 08/18/2018

All Events Entertainment provided a phenomenal experience at my wedding this past weekend in the Adirondacks. Eric was professional, courteous and polite when working with him. His quality DJ services kept our party going all night and I was so impressed we extended him an extra hour and a half! We couldn't be more thrilled with his service and highly recommend for all your DJ needs.

Sent on 08/21/2018