24 Reviews for All Event Entertainment

MC (5)
Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (1)
24 All Event Entertainment Reviews

I would highly recommend All Event Entertainment for anyone looking for a worry-free, great time. From the moment I met, Eric and his entire team, I knew we made the right choice. Eric kept our wishes first and foremost and we couldn’t have imagined a better time. From the music selection, the uplighting, the photo booth (friends favorite)... our night would’ve never been the same without All Event Entertainment. Thank you again Eric and Reggie for one awesome time!!

Shannon S.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the minute we booked with Eric he was there for anything we needed all the way through until after our reception was over. We needed last minute changes and Eric was more than acomidating. At the reception Eric was on point with not only the music but with anything we needed. He gave us service above and beyond anything we could have expected. I highly recommend All Event Entertainment for any DJ need.

Profile Picture Steven, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Eric was extremely organized and responsive to my needs from planning all the way through the night. He was flexible, willing to stay longer, if requested (even day of). He found specific songs and everything ran seeminglessly. You want his expertise as he knows how to read the room to play the right music and also how to MC your special day. With this company, you get more than just good music. You get a professional who will go above and beyond to make sure your day runs without hiccups! Easy choice.

Profile Picture April, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have had the day we had without Eric, Tito and Alonzo. From our very first meeting we were comfortable and excited to have them plan our entertainment. Eric and his team are dedicated to making sure your special day is seamless, worry free and a guaranteed good time! The guys helped us pick out just the right songs when we were stuck, made sure all the fine details were exactly what WE wanted and our night was flawlessly programmed so we didn’t have to wonder what was next and when... it flowed beautifully! They even went out of their way and planned a beautiful surprise for our 13 year old who’s birthday was the day before so she got to share the spotlight with mom and dad on our day in just the right way. They engaged our guests, our drinks stayed full and cold and the party while small was so much fun!!!! It is a day I will forever remember and I am so glad we chose All event entertainment! We will see you boys in a few years for Jaylyn’s 16th birthday! (She’s already booked you in advance!) cheers fellas! Job well done!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Eric and Reggie, where do I start? Thank you for making our wedding reception not only a success, but a night that our guests will never forget! I can't tell you how many of our guests approached us saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! From the planning, coordinating with numerous vendors, organizing the day-of schedule, and communicating with us to ensure every detail was perfect, it would not have been the night it was without you! We were so impressed by your ability to get the crowd hyped and sustain the momentum throughout the evening! Your talent and experience is evident and we appreciate your honesty and ability to tell us how our music selections would make or break the dance floor. We would recommend you to anyone planning a wedding who wants nothing less than perfection!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can not say enough amazing things about Eric and his staff! From the second I called to get information about their services until I got in the car leaving the venue on my wedding night they have been amazing! I planned an entire wedding out of town and they were available during the times that worked best for me to go over the wedding details and offered suggestions and details on other vendors that were extremely helpful! I had many different requests from cocktail hour music, to dinner music down to the rest of the evenings playlist and they hit every single song with enthusiasm and fun! It's been over a week and our guests are still commenting on how amazing our DJ's were and how they were on the dance floor all night! They aren't just a company that wants your business, they literally care about you and your guests. They made sure they knew what we were drinking and if we needed anything they were on top of it! They had our guests on their feel all night long! They made all my dreams come true and I can not thank them enough!!! I want to get married again just so we can all get together and dance the night away again with All Event Entertainment!!! Thank you for everything guys! You are all amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric and his staff provide a top of line service. Starting before the wedding with a detailed meeting to make our wedding flow so perfectly and effortlessly. He really sets the tone and pace for the whole day with his detail oriented personality. He is incredibly responsive! Even on a Friday night at 11:00 pm and you hear a song you want played at your reception, he answers your text. What other DJ does that? He was nothing shy of professional, yet still made every interaction fun. Throughout the day and night, he went above and beyond to make the day perfect. While we were eating dinner he was even making sure we have enough to eat and drink and was there if we needed anything besides his services. The value of his services are priceless in our eyes as to how much ourselves and our guests enjoyed the music he played/chose, the photo booth, and the silly jokes we made him carry out. We had him booked for originally for 4 hours and then decided to add 2 more hours to make it 6 a few months before our wedding. It was almost 10:00 pm which is when our package was about to expire when we noticed we had a huge party still going on. My husband and myself asked if he was willing to stay another hour on top of the 6 and many hours setting up and tearing down and there was absolutely no hesitation to stay and please us and our guests. We cannot say enough about how special our wedding day was because of Eric and his staff. He provided us 7 hours of music and services including ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, uplighting the whole venue, a monogram that said 'Just Married', and an awesome photo booth with quality pictures. Another plus is that he can send the photo booth photos directly to your phone! I highly recommend All Event Entertainment for your needs!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The first order of business for our wedding planning was booking All Event Entertainment.
If that isn't a testimony to what great feedback we have heard about Eric and the amazing job he does, I don't know what is!

The entire process was smooth and extremely professional and detailed. Eric sat down with us and made sure every stone was unturned. He made sure our custom requests were met and even had a singing presentation that never happened ready just in case!!

It's that attention to care and detail that made our day special. Eric came around to our head table and made sure we had drinks and asked if we needed anything while maintaining the dance floor full from the first song to the last!

The amount of compliments we got about the wedding and reception and how it was the best they have ever attended goes to show how much the selection of the right DJ amongst other things are vital!

To top it all off, we somehow forgotten our cooler and feared it was gone. All Event Entertainment saw it and made sure to secure it and returned it to us! Just amazing!!!

Elite customer service, top of the line equipment, uplighting was magical and I would be remissed if I didn't mention the Photo Booth!! It was a hit! Eric worked with me in designing a custom logo for the strips and it came out amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Carlos, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We want to thank All Event Entertainment – As a same sex couple, believe it or not it can be difficult to find businesses that are will willing to provide services and to treat you with the same respect as any other couple. We recently hired these great guys to handle the DJ Services for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Tito was everything you can expect out of a great DJ and then some. He went above and beyond the call of duty and helped pull off a spectacular surprise! Everyone has their ideal wedding day pictured in their mind – they made it happen exactly as we envisioned and with the utmost respect. If you are looking for a DJ please make sure you give All Event Entertainment the chance! - Mallory and Amy

Photo for All Event Entertainment Review - Our Ceremony
Profile Picture Mallory, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a beautiful job done by an amazing company with a great friendly and professional approach on every thing I highly recommend that you book a.s.a.p you will not be disappointed guaranteed

Profile Picture Janice, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

they made our wedding reception perfect! Tito and Eric are more then just Djs. They had suggestions on songs and helped with the time line and worked with our photographer to capture the important moments. They were so easy to work with made it a very fun night!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

All Event Entertainment was AWESOME! Eric and his team did such a good job! He was very responsive and very thorough throughout the whole process of planning to the actual wedding day! We got multiple compliments about how great our DJ was and how it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. We can't say thank you enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Nerissa, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

First of all... AMAZING!!! NON-STOP DANCING, ENDLESS MEMORIES…WITH GREAT MUSIC. All Event did our ceremony and reception, their uplighting added a GREAT touch and the Photo booth was a wonderful addition. SO PROFESIONAL!! Before..During..After.. Eric was right on top of everything!!! BEYOND RECOMMEND this TEAM.... Thank you again All Event!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Event Entertainment was OVER THE TOP!!! We hired them as our DJ for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Eric is a God..he really is "The Wedding Specialist". Super fast to respond, well dressed, AMAZING Speaker, just an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE!!! He went as far as to send us pictures that HE captured on our Special Day. I would beyond recommend adding the Photo Booth, a GREAT addition. It gave us the opportunity to catch memories of our friends and family as a keep sake. People have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they've been too and I wholeheartedly believe Eric is a big reason for that! Thank you so much All Event Entertainment for all of your work and making our Day So Memorable!! You are AWESOME!!!!
To anyone out there looking for an ASSET to make Their Special Day GREAT!!!...Choose All Event Entertainment they the will Go Above and Beyond.
Thank you so much again!!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric from All Event Entertainment was AMAZING to work with!

He was super thorough, made sure he had all of the pronunciations correct, and really understood our crowd and our taste in music. Both DJs from All Event Entertainment were very professional, showed up on time, and looked great. They also weren't over the top, which I appreciated. There reasonable prices were icing on the cake, even with uplighting!

They were very accessible by email and by text, which was awesome. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so pleased to have gone with All Event Entertainment!!!!!!! They are very organized which i liked. They have a form called Wedding Planner that you fill out and it has all the information the DJ need for your special event! Eric called me and went over every little detail possible. He did that two times just to make sure everything was right. He even made sure he was pronouncing everyone name right. He also went over song selection for the special dances like 1st dance, father daughter, mother son, etc. While waiting to enter the venue Eric and his partner were getting the guest hyped up before the bridal party entered. Throughout the night everything was great! Thank you for a wonderful evening, All Event Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture User5592773, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

All Event Entertainment was absolutely amazing! So much more than the run of the mill DJ with all the different services they can provide- like the photo booth & lighting options. They kept the dance floor hopping all night & green uplighting made the venue unique to our St. Patty's Day wedding. Professional yet personable and so incredibly accommodating! Eric went out of his way to coordinate with the venue and officiant as the ceremony & reception where at the same location. They kept the events of the evening on track- I had absolutely nothing to worry about! I couldn't be more grateful for the service they provided us!!

Profile Picture Annette, 3/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Used for my daughters sweet 16 party. Was above all that we had hoped for.. From the music to the up lighting to The photo booth. Was an amazing experience and pleasure to deal with.. Professional. Would recommend and use again

Profile Picture User6591511, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Omg eric was awesome! I highly recommend his services. The photo booth was great everyone had a great time. He plays all requests .I give all event dj a 5 star rating. You won't be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Kelley, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We would highly recommend All Event Entertainment. They were very professional, very well dressed. All our guests had such a great time. Eric and his partner met with us 3 times and was focused on even the smallest of details. The up lighting was amazing and the Photo Booth was sooo much fun! They kept the entire night moving and the dance floor packed!!!

Profile Picture Kandice, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I highly recommend 'All Event Entertainment'; the services that they provided for our special day were wonderful and so reasonably priced! Our DJ, Eric Clark, made sure every last one of our requests were met to the fullest, allowing us to be worry free. The photo booth was a major hit, and we have unforgettable photos and memories that we often look back too for a smile. The music and uplighting were also spectacular. We can't wait to have 'All Event Entertainment' back for another event soon!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely amazing to work with. Will do anything YOU want....provides great suggestions and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is exactly what you visioned. The lighting was the icing on the cake and the photo booth was great added fun for all of our guests!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Eric, we all had a blast at the Maxam wedding! You and the photo booth guy (sorry can't remember his name) were fantastic!! You made my daughter and new son-in-law's day the absolute best, thank you! ❤ The mother of the Bride, Pamela Fellows

Photo for All Event Entertainment Review - Eddie & Nicole Maxam
Profile Picture Christina, 8/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

I've had several djs for my party's over the years. By far this is the most professional and most accommodating dj service . Eric thank you you rock!!

Profile Picture jason, 7/23/11, 1 Review