All Class Limo Reviews

4.7

• Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 06/26/2020

Very professional and clean

I felt safe riding with this company
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh Married on 08/24/2019

All Class Limo

We have not used them just yet, however the quick responses and professionalism is huge! Excited to have All Class Limo as our transportation for our guests!
  • Giggles
    Heather Married on 10/07/2018

The best price!

I didn't want a limo to crawl in and out of, so I got the Sprinter!! It was fantastic! The driver was fun, attentive and got us where we needed to be in great time! The price was better than anyone else in town for the sprinter!
  • User1936125 2+ years ago
    Great company, clean cars and awesome drivers! Would only recommend All Class Limo!
  • User1736068 2+ years ago
    All Class Limo is the best! I used them for my wedding day transportation and for my bachelorette party! Their limos are so nice and the drivers are prompt. The entire staff is kind, friendly and professional! I would absolutely use All Class Limo again in the future.
    Stephanie Married on 05/19/2012
    We used All Class Limo to drive us from the church to the reception site. They were early and were exceptionally professional. The car was clean and they even had the inside of the car full of cute decorations for us! The driver went out of his way to provide great service and we can't recommend them enough.
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 08/05/2011
    Fantastic!!!!!!!! For very little, we were able to have a limo our entire wedding day which took us on as many trips as we needed/wanted to go on. We had a driver who was ours all day and all we had to do was call him when we needed to move to the next place. My husband and his groomsmen got bored waiting for pictures to start so they called the limo driver (Kyle) and had him take them to Shepler's. :) I would absolutely recommend this company.
    Mary-Kate Married on 10/16/2010
    We rented a limo from them for the whole day, and it was worth every penny. Greg was our driver, and he really made the whole experience. He was pleasant, and if he got tired of us, I'll never know! Also, Quentin, whom we spoke with one too many times on the phone (SORRY!), was also extremely pleasant. He never grew tired of our endless questions or time changes. I wish I had a reason to rent a limo again!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 08/07/2010
    This is a fantastic and personal limo service. The limousine was gorgeous, and fully stocked with glasses and sodas. It even had little twinkling lights in the mirrors. The driver was great. Very professional. The whole experience made me feel like a rock star. I will be using them again.
    Katie Married on 06/25/2010
    All-Class Limo is absolutely FABULOUS! We booked the limo for the entire wedding day with the "Wedding Day Extravaganza" package. Quinton was at my parents house at 8:30 to deliver the dresses to the church, then the day really began. He was there for us in everything we needed! We had a very packed day planned that included nails, hair, and then going to the church. Following the ceremony he took us to the reception. After the reception he took my husband and I to our house.

Through out the day he also:

* Had fruit and yogurt parfaits waiting for all of us after our nail appointment. He told us we need to "keep our strength up".
    * Had cold beverages ready for us the entire day.
    * Met oene of the groomsmen at the reception site so that he could drop off his car--since they had to drive them selves after due to Quentin taking my husband and I hom.
    * After the ceremony on the way to the reception he stopped at a liquor store so we could get champagne (which the groomsman had forgotten to get before the wedding).
    * He took us down town so we could take some pictures before we went to the reception.
    * He was literally there for EVERYTHING we needed!!!!!

After the wedding, he sent thank you notes to both my husband and I, AND my parents! The thank you note even included a few pictures from our day. We are thoroughly impressed!!!!

Quentin made my wedding day better than I ever imagined! Everyone in my bridal party, along with my parents, and my mother-in-law RAVED about the limo!

I will recommend Quentin and All-Class Limo to EVERYONE I know! I can't wait to find another reason to use a limo!
    Dustin J. Married on 10/08/2011
    Quentin was just wonderful and such a gentleman. He was always there to answer my questions. And even though we only had a short transfer, our driver was very friendly and accommodating and able to dress as a Star Wars character, per our request. The car was very nice and clean as well. Thanks!
    Torry E. Married on 02/12/2022

Scam artist

The driver wrecked the limo into one of the passengers car and refuse to take care of the damages. It's unfortunate, but they lie and cheat. Stay away!!!