66 Reviews for All Axcess Entertainment

MC (2)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
66 All Axcess Entertainment Reviews

Jesse and his staff, including our Zapp Photographer Ashley, were beyond amazing!!! They kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going all night. Jesse and Ashley were so easy to work with and exceeded all of our expectations! The photo mirror was also a big hit by all. We highly recommend All Axcess Entertainment for any event.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse made our Wedding perfect! I would not have wanted any other DJ for any event! He is amazing and noone stopped dancing! I highly recommend All Axcess Entertainment! You will not be disappointed! From start to finish he was incredible!

Profile Picture Briana, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse and his crew were awesome. Poor weather changed our wedding plans a bit and moved our dance floor inside but they were flexible, worked with our venue and made everything happen for us. Everything was seamless. The music was excellent. The lighting was excellent. The photobooth was a huge hit. Jesse is just a down-to-earth, relatable guy that wants you to have the party that you want. If you're not choosing All Axcess, you're doing it wrong.

Profile Picture Peter, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Awesome work! Everything was so perfect!

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Party Supplies

Jesse and his staff were amazing for my daughter’s wedding! He had everyone up there dancing the photo booth was awesome and the special firecracker lights was super! I highly recommend Jesse for any event and I will tell everyone I know about him and his staff Thanks Again Jesse for making Alyssa & Byron Wedding Unforgettable 4/7/18

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

OMG!! Absolutely loved Jesse!!! He is honestly the best DJ out there. He surprised us with the firework lights, had the best photo booth/mirror. The guys he brought along with him were the best!!!!!! He knew how to get everyone up dancing! Has the best energy and great vibes!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Any more parties we have, we will be hiring Jesse to DJ for us! Thanks for the best day!!!! 4-7-18

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Jesse and his crew were beyond amazing. They were extremely friendly and seemed just as excited about being at my wedding as my husband and I were! Talk about knowing how to throw a party! They had everyone dancing and involved and kept the whole day moving on schedule. Jesse went above and beyond. Their vintage mirror photobooth was a huge hit! Not to mention how classy it looked! I will be sure to highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Elle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jesse made our dj dreams for our wedding come true! He was truly a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. All of our guests were up on the dance floor the whole entire wedding. We can't thank Jesse and his crew at all Axcess enough for the music, lighting, photo booth and pure professionalism they gave us. Thank you all Axcess!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

There are no words to describe All Axcess Entertainment! From day one, they were professional, personal, accommodating and timely. Jesse was our wedding DJ and he made our wedding as amazing as it was! For a brunch reception, we had everyone on the dance floor enjoying all genres of music. He listened to our requests and mixed songs flawlessly. His ability to MC is beyond any expectations a client could have. Our guests are still RAVING about him! And, he surprised my husband and I with a rotating wall projection! I can confidently say that any client who picks All Axcess Entertainment is making the best DJ decision there is! We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding!

Profile Picture Krysten, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse kept the party going all night. The dance floor was packed the whole night and every song was great. He took requests too, which our guests loved. You can tell he loves his job. We also did the mirror booth which was fun and we get an album with all the pictures after. I would highly recommend Jesse to anyone for any type of event, but definitely for a wedding. He made our day so much fun and exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse and his crew seriously made our wedding day/night beyond what we could've imagined. Jesse and I texted a lot prior to the day itself to get everything in order because my schedule is all over the place and I couldn't meet up with him in person. I honestly did not know what I was doing when it came to picking out songs, and felt terrible about not being able to make time to see each other. Jesse reassured me that everything is gonna turn out amazing and he knew right off the bat what type of background music we needed/wanted and gave suggestions for other things as well.
I've known Jesse for a few years now so as soon as I got engaged, I knew I wanted to use him and his company for the day of our wedding. We also got the mirror photo booth, and let me tell you, everyone loved it! And, it left us with a great scrapbook! (Super funny photos left in there! Haha) If anyone is ever looking for a company to use (wedding, company party, birthday party etc) don't even hesitate, and call All Axcess Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not be happier that we used Jesse from All Axcess for our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. When our caterer had recommended him, we met up with Jesse to see his set-up, meet his crew, see what he had to offer and since the first time we spoke with him, Jesse was extremely attentive and helpful throughout the whole planning process! Jesse is super personable and made us feel like friends, and made us feel confident that he would give us and our guests a great time at our event! He worked hard to give us just what we wanted for the night and provided us with live musicians for our cocktail hour, and for our reception we had a mirror photo booth, tv screens, zap photographer, monogram and awesome lighting! The night of our wedding, he had all of our guests up and dancing the entire night as we had requested. He took our feedback and was able to make the night exactly the way we wanted it and catered to guests of all ages. He also did a great job of keeping guests engaged without being cheeses or over the top. Every one of our guests came to us to tell us how great our dj was and how much fun they had! We came away from the night extremely pleased, with a photo booth memo book, action shots from the zap photographer, happy guests and so many memories of our wedding night! So to say the least we were more than happy with Jesse from All Axcess, he is the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography

Jesse was everything you would want in a wedding dj. We gave him our ideas and he truthfully said if he thought it would go over well. In the end, we gave him the mic and let him do what he felt would make our guests get out on the dance floor. In the end, everyone was dancing the night away and he even joined in the karaoke of Paradise by the Dashboard Lights at the end of the night. If you are having a wedding, I definitely recommend All Axcess Entertainment, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Gregg, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further, you found the best entertainment around! Jesse was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding vendors! The DJ sets the mood for the whole reception and Jesse nailed it! He kept the party going all night. My husband and I asked Jesse to just do his own thing.. we didn't want to create a playlist and pick out all the music and we're so glad we did it that way. Jesse played a great mix of modern music and older classics that everyone knew and loved. The dance floor was filled the whole night. Jesse took the time to make sure he knew the correct pronunciation of everyone's name in the bridal party. Everything was so perfect from our entrance to giving away the centerpieces at the end of the night. And get the mirror booth! It was amazing and now we have a photo album of memories. We can't recommend All Axcess Entertainment enough!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

WOW is all I can say! From the moment I booked with Jesse I knew he was going to knock this wedding out of the park. My best friend used All Axcess Entertainment a few years ago and I knew from that day that I had to book them so I did and was not disappointed. Leading up to the wedding, Jesse was extremely responsive to all my questions and made me feel so excited. Jesse had all my guests dancing the entire night and everyone raved about how awesome he was. We also had the mirror photo booth which was a HUGE hit. I am so happy we booked that as well. The wireless uplighting was amazing also! It made the room look even more beautiful and looks really cool in my pictures. If you want your guests to be talking about your wedding for weeks after, book with Jesse!

Profile Picture Daniella, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I only have a few words for this dj company. BEST EVER.

Profile Picture michele, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse and his crew did an amazing job!! Everyone was up on the dance floor the whole night. I would definitely recommend using this company for your event.

Profile Picture Sam, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was amazing. He had the dance floor going all night. The up lighting was amazing and made the room so much better, glad we went with it. Our guests tell us all the time what a great time they had. I would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Jesse

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jesse did an awesome job with our wedding reception! He played all the songs we asked him to play and he had everyone up on the dance floor all night! The photo mirror was also really cool. We were given a photo album at the end of the night with all the pictures from the photo mirror that we will be able to cherish forever! I would highly recommend using All Axcess Entertainment for all your future events!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was more than we could've asked for in a DJ! It was a pleasure to work with him through the entire process of planning our ceremony (which he provided mics/sound for) and song choices for our reception. He was professional, kept the party/dancing going all night long! and kept us on track to move through our celebration smoothly and enjoyably. It was one of the hottest days of the year (temperature wise) and the wedding was outdoors, but that didn't stop me (the bride) from dancing/sweating/grooving all night long because he made it SUCH a Blast! He was an amazing MC, funny, relatable and helped us throw one hell of a wedding! Our guests packed the dance floor and he even hit us with a few encore surprise jams at the end. We cannot thank him enough.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely give All Axcess a try. They are professional, fun and will make your event a success!

Profile Picture Sapan, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse is amazing!!! He's so easy to work with. He gave us exactly what we asked for and made our wedding so fun!! We got so many compliments on the music from all our guests and even the staff at our venue!!

Profile Picture shanea, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was absolutely perfect! We picked him after attending two weddings he was the DJ at and he never fails to amaze! He really knows how to play the music that will get people dancing and having a great time. His lights are also amazing, I have never seen anything like his lights at a wedding before and it made the entire room look magical. I would highly recommend Jesse to DJ! He was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Jesse was absolutely amazing!!!! He was our DJ for our wedding. Jesse and his crew know how to keep a party going and get guests on the dance floor. He has a real talent for recognizing what type of music would work well for guests. All of my guests raved about him all night and are still talking about the music. I can't say enough good things! I highly recommend All Axcess Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

5 stars without a doubt!!! Jesse was our dj for our wedding 6/24 and he had everyone on the dance floor until the last song. Multiple guests asking for his contact info. We had the photo mirror booth which was a lot of fun and the up lighting made the room look awesome!! Can't wait to have another event where I'll need a dj!

Profile Picture mandy, 6/24/16, 1 Review