All Axcess Entertainment Reviews

All Axcess Entertainment 5
All Axcess Entertainment 6

Stacey Kazar · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding with DJ John!!!

DJ John (ward) was fantastic. My guests had an amazing time at this wedding. I couldn’t have asked for better service and attentiveness. Everything I requested to play/not play and so much more. I absolutely recommend him and his company!!!!

All Axcess Entertainment 7
    All Axcess Entertainment 8
  • Megan

Megan milano · Married on 11/04/2018

Jesse and His Team are the Real Deal

Planning (and paying) for a wedding on your own is absolute emotional and financial chaos, so we were pleased to work with a team who was chill af. Jesse came highly recommended from a friend and once we connected in person, we knew he was the DJ for us. His team slayed our wedding earlier this month at Crystal Springs and had everyone dancing the whole night. He even played most of our song suggestions (though he probably could have played a few more ;) so that was a plus. Even threw in a few surprises for us, too. Through it all he was the consummate professional and a pleasure to work with through all of our requests and questions. 10/10, would definitely work with them again.

Dana · Married on 10/27/2018

Book with all axcess

There isn’t enough good things to say about Jesse and his crew. They turned a horrible, unavoidable situation into the best night of our lives. The party didn’t stop the entire night, every single person from 2-95 danced the night away. Everyone has said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that had almost everything to do with the DJ. If you want your guests to have the best night you can’t go wrong with these guys!

Pawel Matlosz · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, seamless and industry expert quality

All Axcess Entertainment came through in every way. From contractual clarity, their ability to recommend appropriate song choices based on demographic, to knowing and seamlessly meeting the days timeline requirement. From my perspective, Jesse has expert knowledge and understanding in applying latest technology enhancements with his photobomb booth approach that attracted most of the guests. I know the music at a wedding can dramatically effect the outcome. In our experience, all of our requests were met with enthusiasm and compassion and a sense of the importance that day signifies for us. I want to thank you for your commitment to making our day very special!

All Axcess Entertainment 9

Gabrielle Palermo · Married on 10/13/2018

The absolute best!

My husband and I were so happy that we chose All Axcess Entertainment for our special day. All of the guests had the most amazing time from start to finish. During and after the wedding, guests were coming up to me saying how great the DJ was and how they had never seen this many people on the dance floor at a wedding. It was a pleasure working with Jesse and Chris and I would recommend them again and again!
    -The Fallons

Andrew · Married on 08/18/2018

Jesse, Vinny, Andrew, & team did a phenomenal job! Everyone had a such blast at our wedding and it was largely due to the work they did with the crowd and the music selections. Really made our special day that much more special. I highly, highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 07/14/2018

Jesse and his staff, including our Zapp Photographer Ashley, were beyond amazing!!! They kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going all night. Jesse and Ashley were so easy to work with and exceeded all of our expectations! The photo mirror was also a big hit by all. We highly recommend All Axcess Entertainment for any event.

Briana · Married on 06/23/2018

Jesse made our Wedding perfect! I would not have wanted any other DJ for any event! He is amazing and noone stopped dancing! I highly recommend All Axcess Entertainment! You will not be disappointed! From start to finish he was incredible!

Peter · Married on 05/12/2018

Jesse and his crew were awesome. Poor weather changed our wedding plans a bit and moved our dance floor inside but they were flexible, worked with our venue and made everything happen for us. Everything was seamless. The music was excellent. The lighting was excellent. The photobooth was a huge hit. Jesse is just a down-to-earth, relatable guy that wants you to have the party that you want. If you're not choosing All Axcess, you're doing it wrong.

Larysa · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing DJ

Jesse and his team made our wedding so much fun. I don’t believe it would have been the same without him. We had a great time partying with our closest friends and family. My husband was dancing all night long and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him dance before. Jesse is a true professional and an expert at his craft. He was able to read the crowd and nailed every track he played. Everyone who attended the wesding commented on how good the DJ was and that our wedding was the best they’ve been to in years. I highly recommend Jesse for any type of event. He won’t let you down.

Robyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Awesome work! Everything was so perfect!

Sandy · Married on 04/07/2018

Jesse and his staff were amazing for my daughter’s wedding! He had everyone up there dancing the photo booth was awesome and the special firecracker lights was super! I highly recommend Jesse for any event and I will tell everyone I know about him and his staff Thanks Again Jesse for making Alyssa & Byron Wedding Unforgettable 4/7/18

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

OMG!! Absolutely loved Jesse!!! He is honestly the best DJ out there. He surprised us with the firework lights, had the best photo booth/mirror. The guys he brought along with him were the best!!!!!! He knew how to get everyone up dancing! Has the best energy and great vibes!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Any more parties we have, we will be hiring Jesse to DJ for us! Thanks for the best day!!!! 4-7-18

Elle · Married on 03/17/2018

Jesse and his crew were beyond amazing. They were extremely friendly and seemed just as excited about being at my wedding as my husband and I were! Talk about knowing how to throw a party! They had everyone dancing and involved and kept the whole day moving on schedule. Jesse went above and beyond. Their vintage mirror photobooth was a huge hit! Not to mention how classy it looked! I will be sure to highly recommend them to everyone!

All Axcess Entertainment 10
    All Axcess Entertainment 11
    All Axcess Entertainment 12

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2017

Jesse made our dj dreams for our wedding come true! He was truly a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. All of our guests were up on the dance floor the whole entire wedding. We can't thank Jesse and his crew at all Axcess enough for the music, lighting, photo booth and pure professionalism they gave us. Thank you all Axcess!!

Krysten · Married on 11/18/2017

There are no words to describe All Axcess Entertainment! From day one, they were professional, personal, accommodating and timely. Jesse was our wedding DJ and he made our wedding as amazing as it was! For a brunch reception, we had everyone on the dance floor enjoying all genres of music. He listened to our requests and mixed songs flawlessly. His ability to MC is beyond any expectations a client could have. Our guests are still RAVING about him! And, he surprised my husband and I with a rotating wall projection! I can confidently say that any client who picks All Axcess Entertainment is making the best DJ decision there is! We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

Jesse kept the party going all night. The dance floor was packed the whole night and every song was great. He took requests too, which our guests loved. You can tell he loves his job. We also did the mirror booth which was fun and we get an album with all the pictures after. I would highly recommend Jesse to anyone for any type of event, but definitely for a wedding. He made our day so much fun and exactly what we wanted.

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

Jesse and his crew seriously made our wedding day/night beyond what we could've imagined. Jesse and I texted a lot prior to the day itself to get everything in order because my schedule is all over the place and I couldn't meet up with him in person. I honestly did not know what I was doing when it came to picking out songs, and felt terrible about not being able to make time to see each other. Jesse reassured me that everything is gonna turn out amazing and he knew right off the bat what type of background music we needed/wanted and gave suggestions for other things as well.
    I've known Jesse for a few years now so as soon as I got engaged, I knew I wanted to use him and his company for the day of our wedding. We also got the mirror photo booth, and let me tell you, everyone loved it! And, it left us with a great scrapbook! (Super funny photos left in there! Haha) If anyone is ever looking for a company to use (wedding, company party, birthday party etc) don't even hesitate, and call All Axcess Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!!!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

We could not be happier that we used Jesse from All Axcess for our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. When our caterer had recommended him, we met up with Jesse to see his set-up, meet his crew, see what he had to offer and since the first time we spoke with him, Jesse was extremely attentive and helpful throughout the whole planning process! Jesse is super personable and made us feel like friends, and made us feel confident that he would give us and our guests a great time at our event! He worked hard to give us just what we wanted for the night and provided us with live musicians for our cocktail hour, and for our reception we had a mirror photo booth, tv screens, zap photographer, monogram and awesome lighting! The night of our wedding, he had all of our guests up and dancing the entire night as we had requested. He took our feedback and was able to make the night exactly the way we wanted it and catered to guests of all ages. He also did a great job of keeping guests engaged without being cheeses or over the top. Every one of our guests came to us to tell us how great our dj was and how much fun they had! We came away from the night extremely pleased, with a photo booth memo book, action shots from the zap photographer, happy guests and so many memories of our wedding night! So to say the least we were more than happy with Jesse from All Axcess, he is the best!

Gregg · Married on 08/27/2017

Jesse was everything you would want in a wedding dj. We gave him our ideas and he truthfully said if he thought it would go over well. In the end, we gave him the mic and let him do what he felt would make our guests get out on the dance floor. In the end, everyone was dancing the night away and he even joined in the karaoke of Paradise by the Dashboard Lights at the end of the night. If you are having a wedding, I definitely recommend All Axcess Entertainment, you won't regret it!

Alexandria · Married on 06/10/2017

Look no further, you found the best entertainment around! Jesse was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding vendors! The DJ sets the mood for the whole reception and Jesse nailed it! He kept the party going all night. My husband and I asked Jesse to just do his own thing.. we didn't want to create a playlist and pick out all the music and we're so glad we did it that way. Jesse played a great mix of modern music and older classics that everyone knew and loved. The dance floor was filled the whole night. Jesse took the time to make sure he knew the correct pronunciation of everyone's name in the bridal party. Everything was so perfect from our entrance to giving away the centerpieces at the end of the night. And get the mirror booth! It was amazing and now we have a photo album of memories. We can't recommend All Axcess Entertainment enough!

Daniella · Married on 05/28/2017

WOW is all I can say! From the moment I booked with Jesse I knew he was going to knock this wedding out of the park. My best friend used All Axcess Entertainment a few years ago and I knew from that day that I had to book them so I did and was not disappointed. Leading up to the wedding, Jesse was extremely responsive to all my questions and made me feel so excited. Jesse had all my guests dancing the entire night and everyone raved about how awesome he was. We also had the mirror photo booth which was a HUGE hit. I am so happy we booked that as well. The wireless uplighting was amazing also! It made the room look even more beautiful and looks really cool in my pictures. If you want your guests to be talking about your wedding for weeks after, book with Jesse!

michele · Married on 05/13/2017

I only have a few words for this dj company. BEST EVER.

• User6132388 · 1+ year ago

Jesse and his crew did an amazing job!! Everyone was up on the dance floor the whole night. I would definitely recommend using this company for your event.

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

Jesse was amazing. He had the dance floor going all night. The up lighting was amazing and made the room so much better, glad we went with it. Our guests tell us all the time what a great time they had. I would recommend him to anyone.
    Thanks Jesse