All Around Glam Reviews

27 | Fontana, CA

27 Reviews for All Around Glam

Paulina · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing and very talented

Kim did such a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day I highly recommend her! She was on time very persistent and did not disappoint me at all I love her work I would hire her again!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Rica

Rica L. · Married on 02/06/2021

Great experience!

I came across All Around Glam on wedding wire and really liked how the make up was done upon browsing the pictures. Thankfully, Kim was available for my wedding date which was 3+ weeks away. Kim and her team were great! They took care of most of my bridesmaids, my mom, and aunt. Kim is very accommodating, friendly, and great to work with. I would highly recommend her as a stylist to anyone for any occasion as the makeup and hair turned out great. I got compliments throughout the day (including those that tuned in virtually and ended up texting/messaging me about it), especially with the make up. It stayed on all day and was not cakey at all. I would also recommend doing the bridal trial; it's a vital process so you're ready to go on your wedding day. Kim really works with you to accommodate what you want for your look. Overall a great experience with her and her team. It was the one thing I didn't have to stress about for my wedding day, which was added relief in not only wedding planning but in the midst of wedding planning during a pandemic.

Sent on 02/25/2021
  • Suzanne

Suzanne B. · Married on 10/25/2020

Highly Recommend

Kim is the best! She is super sweet and accommodating. Our makeup turned out beautiful!!! We were all so happy with the results. She created exactly the look we all wanted. She made me feel so beautiful for my wedding and our makeup lasted all night. Thank you Kim!!!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Kristen H. · Married on 10/11/2020

Great overall experience

I hired Kim for my trial run and wedding day makeup and hair. It was a pleasure working with her. She did a great job and my wedding pics look awesome. She is very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her and look forward to scheduling a makeup class with her soon.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2020

Kim did my makeup for a wedding and since then I couldn't wait for her to do it again! The second time she did it was just as great as the first! She's awesome and definitely my go to make up artist when I have an event going on.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Monica · Married on 04/11/2020

Kimberly was great! She let me flawless. She knows what she does and does it well. She did my makeup for graduation portraits. They came out beautiful. I loved it!!! Her pricing is reasonable and good fit as she comes to you. I definitely recommend her for any type of special event.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Miriam L. · Married on 12/07/2019

Bridal Makeup

Kim is a gem! I myself am someone who wears no makeup, and Kim made me feel absolutely comfortable and safe while she did my makeup for a trial and on my big day. Because she is so professional, respectful, and compassionate, I felt cared for during the process, and confident during my wedding. I would 1000% recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Alejandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Kim was the best choice for my big day! I did my make up trial with her at her studio and loved it! She took her time and did exactly what I showed her i wanted. On my wedding day she came to me; (a super early 4am) and did even better than my trial run! My makeup lasted all day and was flawless.

Sent on 03/17/2018

All Around Glam's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and initiative to write this review. You have been and will always be a very valuable client to me and I appreciate you choosing me for one of the most important days of your life. I hope I get the honor to work with you again in the future for any other special events you may have! Congrats again to you and your husband and wishing you a lifetime of blessings♥️

Silvia · Married on 12/01/2017

Kim has been a valuable person to our family and a total professional we value her work and quick responsiveness.
    We will definitely keep her in mind for future occasions. Thank you. Great job!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Stacie · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I begin? Kim is absolutely perfection. She is such a gem and does incredible work. She truly makes me feel like a glam goddess. I have worked with many makeup artists before but Kim is hands down my fav. I wish I could get married again just to have her create pure magic on my face.

Sent on 01/07/2018

All Around Glam's reply:

Aw Stacie that's beyond sweet of you! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to do this. I love every makeup session with you and look forward to many more in this upcoming year! Xoxo
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/07/2017

Kimberley glammed me up for my baby shower and baby shower photo shoot and I gotta say she did a AMAZING job!! I would hire her again without a doubt. Kim was on time, was very professional, and went above and beyond to make me feel my best for my special day.

Sent on 01/08/2018

All Around Glam's reply:

Thank you so much Olga, my job was easy considering your natural pregnancy glow! It truly was my honor being able to make you feel extra beautiful on your special day and I hope to have the chance to do so again. Xoxo

Ellie · Married on 09/24/2017

Kim is a very professional, talented woman. She definitely dedicates herself into her work and it shows. Her attitude is uplifting and very positive, which makes you feel even more beautiful by the time she is finished. I always have her do mine or my families make-up and hair for any event as she is the best in Cali. She takes her time and makes sure you feel good before she puts her brushes down. It's so relieving when you can show up bare face and not be judged by your artist. She uses your face as her canvas and as she always tells me "only enhancing your natural beauty" and she means it. I would recommend her to any woman seeking professional, top of the line work.

Sent on 01/07/2018

All Around Glam's reply:

I am in awe by your kindness Ellie! Thank you for always believing and putting your full trust in me time and time again for all your beauty needs! Clients like you I will forever cherish, and I look forward to receiving the honor to enhance your natural beauty again! Thank you again! Xoxo

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2017

She was amazing! I was able to book her 3 days before my wedding after my original makeup girl cancelled. I loved my makeup and she made all of my bridesmaids look amazing as well!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim is very professional, creative and knowledge. She loves working with people and makes you feel very comfortable.

You WON'T be disappointed. I promise

Sent on 03/27/2017

All Around Glam's reply:

Aww thanks Gina! I really do love working with people & you're one of my loyal clients that I love to work with!
  • Ali

Alison · Married on 06/10/2017

Kimberly is fantastic not only in her talent but also in her professionalism. She was responsive to all my questions and really helped to ease my concerns. I loved my trial and I am so glad I booked Kim for my wedding day hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/12/2016

All Around Glam's reply:

Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to review my work. I loved spending the morning of your trial with you & I'm excited to be apart of your special day. Xoxo

Evelyn · Married on 05/28/2017

Kim took care of me and my sister for my sister's wedding. To say that she went above and beyond is an understatement. It was definitely a madhouse and Kim maintained her zen and calming attitude, which ultimately helped us do the same....as much as we possibly could. Her work is stellar! We cannot wait for another opportunity to arise to hire Kim again!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Mayra · Married on 05/19/2017

I found Kim here on Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did!! She has done my make-up twice, both times for a wedding and I loved it. The make-up lasted all day and each time it was exactly what I was looking for. I have since booked her for our wedding in May 2017 and I'm super excited to have her on our team!!! She's a super talented person and does amazing work, super easy to talk to and very professional! Can't wait to continue working with her!

Sent on 10/05/2016

All Around Glam's reply:

Mayra thank you so much. You were my very first client from wedding wire & after meeting you I was so glad I signed up here! It's my honor to be a part of your wedding team & I cannot wait to work with you again for your bridal shower & big wedding day!!!! Xoxo

Gabriela · Married on 04/21/2017

Always an amazing experience with Kim. She has done an amazing job with my hair and make up for my baby shower, my nieces sweet 15 and her latest work my sons baptism I even have hee booked for an event that is taking place in 2017 thats how good she is and we dont want anybody else but Kim and her glam team .She always listens to what I want and how I want to look on that special day as always she overpasses my expectations.

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

All Around Glam's reply:

Gaby, I cannot thank you enough for all the times you have not only hired me, but referred your friends/family to me as well. Our makeup sessions always take us longer than usual because we are always busy having so much fun laughing but I wouldn't want it any other way lol. I'm honored to be your go-to hair & makeup artist, I will always do the best I can to make myself available whenever my beauty services are needed by you or your family. Thank you once again!

Beth · Married on 03/26/2017

Kim is amazing. I wanted to have help with my hair (fine, blonde, straight) and make-up for my son's wedding in Riverside, CA. I live in TX, so was very nervous about making long distance arrangements, especially since I could not meet Kim until the day of the wedding. Kim was very responsive to emails and texts, very reassuring, and met me at the venue on the day of the wedding. My hair and make-up both turned out beautifully. Kim looked at the pictures I had of examples, and listened to exactly what I was wanting. She also did the mother-of-the-bride's hair and make-up, and brought another stylist with her to do my daughter's hair. We all were so very pleased. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much, Kim, for all you did to make the occasion special. I hope our paths will cross again. Beth

Sent on 03/31/2017

All Around Glam's reply:

As do I Beth, I'd love to have the chance to see you again! I feel very honored that you chose me out of MANY artists on this site. I can imagine how hard it must've been for you to not worry about making the right choice for such an important day but you trusted me & for that I appreciate you tremendously.

Andrea · Married on 03/08/2017

Kim is a talented and gifted professional thru and thru!
    She really knows how to make a person feel AND look beautiful!
    My daughter and I are so lucky to have found such a talent like Kim.
    I would never hesitate to recommend Kim to anyone for her wonderful services!

Sent on 03/28/2017

All Around Glam's reply:

Aww Andrea...You really made me shed a tear, thank you for such kind words. If you only knew how lucky I really feel for having such loyal & welcoming clients like the Reagans! I just couldn't be more honored! Thank you for your loyalty.

Annette · Married on 12/03/2016

Kim is AMAZING!! She is very talented, prompt and professional. Her prices are very reasonable for the level of service that she provides and HIGHLY recommend her. She listened to me and gave me the exact look that I wanted for my holiday party. She made me feel so comfortable and it felt like we were lifelong friends..if you are looking for a quality makeup artist, that will make you look and feel beautiful on your special day, look no further, Kim is your girl!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

All Around Glam's reply:

Annette, I can't thank you enough! For trusting and choosing me out of the thousands other choices you had! You & your fur babies made me feel so welcomed in your home & for that I am grateful.

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Kim was first refered to me my sister I was in need of someone for my wedding and was so stressed out so I thought let me give her a try on my engagement pictures and let's just say no one has touched my face since she is everything!! From wedding to baby shower even date nights I've hired Kim over and over and over again cause that's how amazing she is if your looking for a great look with someone who is so professional and great at what she does this is your girl I wouldn't let anyone else touch my face besides Kim I've even went to Kim and said I don't know what I want she because she is amazing she always delivers you will NOT be disappointed she is the go to in make book her I promise you won't regret it
    Stephanie Maunu

Sent on 08/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2016

Kim did my makeup for my wedding along with a couple of my bridesmaids. I NEVER wear makeup but she made me feel so comfortable in my trial and I LOVED the way it looked. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time and with all of her equipment ready for set up. All of my bridesmaids were obsessed with how their makeup turned out. To my surprise, I cried the entire ceremony and my makeup stayed exactly how it was when she first applied it. We took the wedding photos immediately after and the only touch up I needed was lipstick. I was shocked how perfect my makeup stayed even after all of the crying!

Sent on 08/12/2016

All Around Glam's reply:

Lauren, first off, thank you so much for taking your time to write this review. Second, it was my greatest honor to have been the chosen one to be your artist on one of the most important days of your life. Because of women like you, I love what I do, meeting amazing ladies like yourself & your bridesmaids/family is the best part. The morning of your wedding day was perfect! Congratulations once again & I wish many more blessings upon you guys for the years to come!

Veronica · Married on 06/09/2016

I booked her for my graduation ceremony and loved her work so much that I booked her again for my graduation dinner. She is so friendly and her work is simply amazing. I also got my hair done with her and it was just what I wanted. My hair and makeup lasted all day so I was happy about that. I would book her again any time. She uses high end products and you will wish you booked her for all your other events.

Sent on 08/12/2016

All Around Glam's reply:

Thank You so much Vero! I loved meeting such a successful woman like yourself. Even after I was unavailable for you the first time you contacted me, due to my pregnancy, you still gave me a second chance & booked me for such an honorable day to receive your Masters! I appreciate you so much Vero, thank you again!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kim on multiple occasions; My husbands graduation, she created a gorgeous hand painted masquerade mask for a masquerade party, engagement photos, and most recently the biggest day of my life, my wedding day! It has been a joy to find a makeup artist that is able to work with you on an individual basis and enhance your natural beauty, still making you recognizable. Kim has multiple skill sets that put her in a class of her own; she is professional in all that she does, works with the highest quality of products, and my favorite, understands the importance of hydrating and moisturizing your skin prior to makeup application :)
    Kim takes the time to listen to exactly what I want and don't want, she will give suggestions, and allows trials to ensure that you are happy with the result. As a woman with alopecia (hair loss) in my eyebrows, I could never thank her enough for taking the time & PATIENCE to create and perfect the perfect brows for my wedding day. Her ability to create a beautiful up do as well as long curls, or whatever it is that I ask for truly makes her name speak for itself "ALL AROUND GLAM". Kim, thank you for all the glam sessions. Your energy is so positive and uplifting, you can make any woman feel beautiful. Thank you again for taking on my large wedding party, and doing it with a smile. LADIES & BRIDES TO BE, if you are looking for a highly skilled artist & someone that will uphold professionalism, contact ALL AROUND GLAM by KIM

Sent on 03/29/2017