All About You Event Planning & Rentals Reviews

All About You Event Planning & Rentals 6
All About You Event Planning & Rentals 7

Jenna Crusinberry · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Say "Yes!" to the Day of Coordinator

Great decision to hire Tara and Samantha as our day-of coordinators - they came in clutch on the big day, helping us avoid any disasters and making the small adjustments that made the day perfect! Would recommend their service!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin Mcguffin · Married on 08/03/2019

Want to actually enjoy your wedding?... Hire Tara and AAY Events!

All About You Event Planning and Day of Coordination(DOC) made our wedding vision come to life! If you are anything like me you have a beautiful vision for your perfect day but want to get through planning and the day of with minimal worries, Tara made that possible! She executed the coordinating/planning for the weekend with meticulous detail and energy. She made herself available to my wedding party and family for any problems that would arise. She kept to the timeline she created for us and guided guests accordingly which was critical to our ceremony exit, buffet line and smaller venue. One of the other most appreciated aspects of AAY Event Rentals and Tara was the set up and clean-up of the reception. I knew I wanted my family to dance the night away and leave with their shoes in their hands as oppose to stay and help clean up. Tara put in extra time in order to make this happen! I know that my mother was so grateful for this and was truly able to cherish the day and enjoy each moment knowing that these aspects were taken care of. I will strongly encourage any friends or family to hire Tara as your DOC and rental company in order to thoroughly enjoy your special day and relish in each moment. My little sister is only 19 but if and when she ever gets married I refuse to allow her to plan her wedding day WITHOUT a DOC and rental company like Tara and AAY Events!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 8
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 9
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 10
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 11
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 05/25/2019

You wont regret it!

Tara was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made my wedding day so much less stressful, I don't know what I would have done without her! Recommend 10/10!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 12
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 13
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 14

Anne · Married on 05/11/2019

My guests had never been to a wedding that went so smoothly

I used AAY as my day-of-coordinator and it was a great experience! Tara was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding, including helping me adjust when my venue plans fell through three months before! We purchased some rentals through her and that process was simple, including how well she worked with our florist and caterer. And on the day, she went above and beyond to make everything look great and run smoothly. I had created a bunch of paper flowers but had no idea what to do with them; Tara designed an absolutely beautiful backdrop with them for our head table. And as far as the other decor went, she totally understood our vision and even made sure all our unique details were perfect. I really think she could help pull off any type of wedding, but still make sure you're covering the basics (which I tended to forget about while planning). Of course there were hiccups, like any wedding, but Tara was there to help with everything and I still had so many people tell me they'd "never been to such a perfect wedding."

Sent on 09/03/2019
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 15
  • Sarah

Sarah Michelle Eatherly · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing planning & rentals

I hired Tara as my day-of-coordinator and used her rentals for my decor. She was great to work with throughout the entire process. She confirmed delivery times from our vendors, was available for me to bounce ideas off of, and made sure everything went as planned on the day of the wedding. She has great ideas and tons of experience. With her help, I was able to make my vision a reality! We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 16
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 17

Allie · Married on 09/15/2018

Tara and Sam were really amazing. They provided individual attention that really made us feel like we were a valuable customer. We had multiple hour long meetings and Tara helped us to think about things in our wedding that we never would have thought about. Our wedding was amazing and will always be a day that I will love to remember. Sam was the day-of coordinator and also did a fantastic job. They were both so nice and were two people that I could see myself being friends with! They really went out of their way to make my day important and special. Sam was fun and danced with us, and even cleaned up practically EVERYTHING the night of. The day after, I had to do very little clean up. Definitely WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 18

Karis Dolenz · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional Service

Working with All About You Events was such an easy, and stress-reducing experience. Tara and Sam took care of so many little details including coordinating with 6 vendors, running the rehearsal, setting up/tearing down the reception area, and being the main go-to people of the day. Having their help took so much stress off my family and we were really able to enjoy the day. They were available for multiple meetings and were professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend booking your wedding coordination with All About You Events.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kieran · Married on 08/11/2018

Tara was wonderful to work with and my wedding day went so smoothly with her working everything behind the scenes! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Lexi · Married on 04/21/2018

Tara of All About You Event Planning and Rentals did a phenomenal job coordinating my daughter's wedding. Her services were above and beyond my expectations and I truly would have been overwhelmed without her and her staff. We were able to enjoy the day celebrating with our friends and family. They literally took care of everything!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 04/06/2018

I could not have done my daughters wedding with Tara's help! She went above and beyond to do anything and everything she could to make things easier for me and make my daughters day special!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Dallas · Married on 03/03/2018

Tara was an absolute blessing to our wedding. She helped us plan out of state wedding in Kansas and I don’t know if I could have done it without her. She set up with all my vendors, was there for setup a day before, and coordinated everything from the church to the reception. I had bought tableclothes which were not correct upon opening the box. She had tablecloths ready to go the same day. If you are looking for someone that not only coordinates your wedding but also is just a truly nice, caring person, Tara is your girl. 100% recommend again and again.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 19
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 20
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 21
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 22
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals 23

Bit · Married on 11/18/2017

Tara went above and beyond to bring together a perfect wedding and reception. She always responded quickly and helped out with any questions. Tara coordinated all our vendors beforehand. She attended to every detail and I had no worries the day before and the day of my daughter's wedding. I was able to enjoy the wedding day! Thank you , Tara.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Katie · Married on 11/03/2017

Tara is always so great to work with and was such a blessing to our organization, as she helped us plan out decorations and linens for our fundraiser event. The fall decor was beautiful! Would definitely recommend All About You Event Planning & Rentals for any kind of event!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Becky · Married on 10/07/2017

Tara was absolutely wonderful to work with. She listened to our ideas and made it happen. She had lots of good ideas and was quick to respond to calls. She waved her magic wand and turned the wedding and reception into a beautiful event.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Devon · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara Grubb was absolutely wonderful to work with. My family and I showed up to our venue on Friday at noon and most of the venue was already set-up. She listened to my mother and I when we had requests and ideas and made them happen. We were never made aware of any "oops" moments or mistakes that were made. She found solutions to issues on her own without notifying myself or my family and put out fires before they occurred. At the end of the night, her and her crew stayed and cleaned up the venue. They boxed up their own decor and also boxed up our decor for easy pick-up. Her rentals were absolutely beautiful and fit our theme very well. She presented great ideas to help make my vision a reality. I would highly suggest Tara to all looking for a coordinator and rental company. She helped to make my day flawless!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marla · Married on 09/16/2017

I got married September 16, 2017 and used Tara for my linen rentals, some decor rental and my coordination services. I was very impressed with her service and the options that she had for linens and other decor. We had our first initial meeting where we went over the price and she asked me questions about what we wanted our wedding to be like (theme, style, etc.) Whenever I had a question she was always available by email and would respond promptly. As the day got closer we met with the reception vendor and did a walk through of where we wanted things to be and how we were going to set them up, and she gave me ideas of what she thought would look best and work best for the space that we had. She also did my coordination on the day of which was so nice. She told us where to go and what time to be there and got us down the aisle and then went to the reception space to help the caterer and my DJ get set up and was waiting for us after we took pictures. I really enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to another bride for her wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kassy · Married on 08/05/2017

Tara was so helpful all throughout the planning process. She made everything run smooth the day of!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Teresa · Married on 07/08/2017

Tara was EXTREMELY important to us! The wedding was a breeze thanks to all her work! She worked tirelessly, even though she was in the last stages of her pregnancy!
    I got to dance and enjoy the wedding, without worry!! And the wedding was PERFECT! No hitches.
    LOVE, LOVE, Loved her!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Tara and her crew were amazing to work with and I am so happy we decided to hire her to make my wedding a rousing success!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kylee · Married on 02/25/2017

Amazing. That is one word to describe Tara and her services! Tara made our lives easy and stress-free, and that was worth every penny. She was extremely organized, prompt, and available anytime I needed her throughout the planning process. She also had so many wonderful decorations and anything extra that we needed for the reception. She decorated the reception hall exactly how I had asked and completely exceeded my expectations! She went above and beyond on everything she did, making the entire day a dream come true. There were a few times where we needed help throughout the day and she was right there to the rescue! One example was when a button popped off my fiance's tux right before the ceremony, but Tara had her "emergency kit" and sewed it back on within a matter of a few minutes! Without Tara, our day would not have ran as smoothly as it did. She is extremely knowledgeable about wedding planning and all it entails. She is very talented!!! Not only is she a great wedding planner, but she also is a wonderful person. She was so personable towards all of the guests and the wedding party...everybody loved her! Thank you Tara for your hard work and commitment to make our day perfect. You did exactly that!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Tara did a wonderful job at my wedding! The decorations she did were beautiful. She was easy to get a hold of with any questions I had for the wedding. She made my day run smoothly and left me able to enjoy the whole day without worrying about wedding details!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Grace · Married on 10/29/2016

Tara, thank you for all your help. I mean it when I say our wedding couldn't have been done without you.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2016

Tara made our day go flawlessly! She provided decor, and valuable ideas to my daughter and I. I love Tara's motto… " You will only know we had a problem after I have solved it " Tara guided us through the entire day with such ease. I can't thank her enough for making our daughters wedding such a beautiful and memorable family event. Thank you Tara …. Your the best!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/24/2016

I hired Tara for day-of-coordination for my wedding a couple of months ago, and can easily say it was money well spent! Tara is AMAZING, she keeps track of what's going on from the start and makes sure you are getting things done on time and even makes checklists for you to make sure you don't forget all the tiny details that can easily be overlooked when you're planning the wedding on your own! I just knew I was going to be a ball of nerves on the day of my wedding as I had anticipated it for so long, but it actually went the exact opposite and I had absolutely no worries at all. I give Tara credit for this, I was confident that she knew my vision for my wedding day, down to the details and would handle things as she seemed fit and that's exactly what she did. I had a minor emergency with my corsages/boutonnieres- I lacked a couple and the flower lady had already left- Tara brought this to my attention and had already thought of a few options for how we could pull this off. If you are on the fence of whether or not you should spend the money on something like this, let me tell you-- DO IT! She makes your entire wedding day stress-free!! I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends/family!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Carolyn · Married on 08/27/2016

I want to thank Tara for customizing my daughters wedding to Sarah's wishes. We had a grand time filled with family, friends, music and food. It was an epic party that our guests will talk about for years to come.

Sent on 11/17/2016