All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 3
All About You Entertainment 4
All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6

We are more than happy with the service we received! This was the perfect fit for our wedding. The DJ did an amazing job! We did not have songs picked out ahead of time and he picked out the music. It worked out great he played great music and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 11/29/2014

All About You is SUPER professional and a must if you're looking for a quality DJ that is professional and does awesome work. People loved our music selections and there wasn't a song that he didn't have!!! I was VERY pleased with my music and the uplighting for the event! It was amazing :-)

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • Whitney & Charlie

Whitney · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Jeff Brown to DJ our Nov 2014 wedding and we had the best experience with All About You Entertainment! My family and I had a meeting with him a few months before the wedding and we knew we definitely wanted him to DJ for us. He was so easy to get along with and our personalities meshed well. He did an awesome job of reading the crowd and playing things to keep the dance floor full. His online website was really easy to use for our song selections and made the process painless. I really enjoyed working with them and everybody there kept telling us how great the music was!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Hallie · Married on 10/25/2014

I got engaged Nov of 2013 and moved to Savannah GA about a month later from NC. Being in a new town and opting NOT to have a wedding planner, I had to do lots and lots did I mention LOTS of research in order to find all of my wedding vendors. I knew I wanted to get married in the fall so that gave me about 7 months to plan a wedding in a town where I hadn't the slightest clue who was popular and who was not so great. WeddingWire was my favorite research tool because it was Real Brides and Grooms or their family members writing these reviews and I know for a fact that the vendors had zero control about what was said about them! We used ALL ABOUT YOU ENTERTAINMENT for our DJ and let me tell you it was worth every penny! (Jamie) our DJ for the night knew exactly how to read the crowd and was so upbeat and so friendly and smiled the whole time! I've been to/ and been IN plenty of weddings -- enough to know that the DJ can really make or break an event! When you book with ALL ABOUT YOU ENTERTAINMENT they let you use this cool link that allows you to get on their site and basically pick everything - from the first dance (no shocker there) to the cake cutting song, to the garter toss and bouquet toss songs... They have a "do not play list" and you can add songs to that as well as a "play if possible" list. The DJ can get a great read on the type of music you like based on the songs you choose and they know exactly what to play and when-- meaning the slower/relaxing songs they play in the beginning during dinner, and then they save the fun ones for later when everyone is ready to party! This amazing company also has a PHOTO BOOTH that you can rent! That Photo Booth was one of the best ideas ever! All of my guests LOVED getting in it over and over; and it too, was worth every penny! We even got a keepsake book with a copy of all the photo strips of the night! Trust me when I tell you I did my research, this company is THE BEST and I would recommend them to every Bride!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Molly · Married on 10/11/2014

Jeff was such a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding process. We had so much control over the music during all phases of the evening from cocktail hour to the end of the reception, and he was incredibly flexible about exactly what we wanted for the night. His timing was spot-on -- our guests young and old didn't get off the dance floor all evening. He was perfect for what we wanted to achieve. I would highly recommend working with Jeff and his company -- especially for all those planning a destination wedding. It was such an easy process and the night was flawless.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • F

Heather · Married on 10/05/2014

All about you Entertainment was fantastic. They did a wonderful job with the music we picked out for our day, and were on point.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Molly · Married on 09/26/2014

I can't say enough great things about All About You Entertainment. If you plan to have a DJ at your wedding, this is the company to hire. Jeff (the owner) couldn't have been more responsive. We were planning this Savannah wedding from Michigan and he always returned emails and phone calls promptly. At one point after we had signed the contract and paid the deposit, we decided we did not want the photo booth any longer. That was not a problem at all for Jeff. He was extremely flexible and issued a new amended contract. Chris was the DJ at our daughter's wedding. Everyone had an absolute blast. He played all the songs requested by the bride and groom and kept the party pace going. The dance floor was packed all evening. He also MC'd the event and did a great job!!! They deserve 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

All About You Entertainment was an amazing company to work with from day one. Jeff Brown was quick to answer all of my emails and very thorough with his answers.
    Jeff was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond and I could not have been more satisfied. He played great music that kept my guests dancing all night long.
    We also decided to have the lighted monogram that All About You provides and it was spectacular! Jeff put the monogram on the brick wall behind our head table and we got endless compliments!
    I also found my day of coordinator through All About You. Trinity Reed was an absolute blessing to have the day of the wedding. She worked with me weeks in advance to make a timeline that helped run our wedding like a well oiled machine. Anything I could need and more was provided by Trinity. I will say that hiring Trinity was the best decision we made for our wedding. The day of the wedding, Trinity handled everything and I was able to completely enjoy my day!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Amazing all around! Chris helped to move the reception along and read the crowd perfectly. He kept our entire wedding dancing all night!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/05/2014

Chris did a great job- had the family/friends up dancing all night. Cindy/Jeff and Chris were very professional and we couldn't have been more pleased. They assisted with all our small personal requests and made it a night to remember. Thanks!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He did my sister's wedding and we immediately booked him for mine. He is so relaxed and very knowledgeable. He gave us suggestions, but really did exactly what we wanted! AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeff was amazing! He was so helpful and accommodating! He played amazing music and kept the party going. Jeff gave us great advice of what songs are popular, but also let us choose. He was so easy to work with and we really enjoyed working with him!!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/07/2014

DJ Jamie from All About You Entertainment was incredible!! He was so professional, down to earth, and easy to work with! He played all of the music that we requested, had awesome transitions in between songs, and was very confident and entertaining on the microphone. He came up to me personally during the reception to make sure everything was going as desired, which I found very kind (and quite refreshing!) All About You Entertainment was very easy to work with and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or special event. Thank you for making my wedding day fun and stress-free!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

When thinking about my wedding day, one of the aspects that I cared the most about was the music at my reception. I wanted my guests to be dancing the entire night and they DID thanks to DJ Jeff. Even weeks after the wedding we have guests calling us telling us how much they enjoyed the music at the reception. All about You Entertainment has DJs that LISTEN to their clients. They understand how important the party is and want it to be the very best. Jeff read our crowd SO well and always knew the next best song to play. The reception FLEW and I know that was because we all were having so much fun dancing. I cannot thank Jeff enough for making this the best night of our lives.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Megan · Married on 05/31/2014

Everything was wonderful!!! He was flexible and adapted to the evening as it went. We will most definitely recommend to other people!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2014

Chris was the DJ for my wedding and he did a fantastic job. After providing me with a thorough questionnaire and timeline to fill out, the folks at All About You called me and went over the details for each music selection I had provided with a fine-toothed comb to ensure that we were on the same page and they had all of the details in place exactly as I wanted them. They even downloaded special music that my husband and I desired to play during our cocktail hour, which was fantastic. Chris was prompt, courteous and professional. When it came to event execution, he did a fabulous job, keeping all of our attendees on the dance floor for the last half of the night as we had requested. He was definitely NOT one of those over-the-top DJs who fancies himself an MC; he kept his use of the microphone to a minimum which was perfect for our reception. All About You is simply top-notch for entertainment, value, quality, knowledge, and overall a fantastic DJ that I would trust to execute any event with finesse and attention to detail. Absolutely hire them if they are still available for your event!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeff with all about you entertainment was awesome from the first time I spoke to him. He was so easy to work with and is so talented at what he does. He responds quickly to any question you may have and his company provides so many other valuable services for weddings (coordinator/uplighting/photobooth) Any time I talked to one of my other vendors and told them who my DJ was they raved about Jeff and all about you entertainment! He met all of my expectations and more. My wedding was a big success and a large part of that was due to Jeff. He kept everyone dancing all night long so much so that we made the decision to nix our sparkler exit to keep the party going longer - great decision! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ we had so much fun!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • User4114989 · event on 05/17/2014

Jeff Brown from All About You Entertainment really came through for the Girls On the Run Charity 5K in Savannah in Spring of 2014. The event organizer lost their DJ less than a week before the race and had to scramble to find a replacement. After running into brick wall after brick wall, Jeff humbly offered his services literally at a moment's notice and pulled the whole thing off effortlessly. He came through for Girls On the Run when no one else could and did a fantastic job. I would strongly recommend him and All About You for any event.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Mary · Married on 05/17/2014

Jamie was the DJ at my daughter's wedding on 5/17/2014 and he was just fabulous. When he met with my daughter and son-in-law he gave them a list to choose from which was quite long. He was on time for the wedding reception and did a fantastic jot.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Aria · Married on 05/17/2014

All About You Entertainment makes the music part the easiest part of the reception! I loved how the website was set up to organize all of the special songs and requests. The DJ was awesome! He did a great job! Everyone had a great time. I didn't get off the dance floor once!

xoxo
    The Bride

Sent on 05/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

We used All About You both for DJ services (Jeff) and Day of Coordinating (Jeff's wife, Cindy). I was a bit skeptical at first when Jeff commented that his wife was a wedding coordinator with the business, and I figuredit was probably just one of those "adds on" that they offered and that she was probably not that helpful. I could not have been more wrong! Cindy was amazing and a life saver! Probably the single best investment I made was hiring Cindy as the coordinator. I was not really a high maintenance bride and figured I wouldn't need a coordinator, but I was wrong. You do not think of all the little things and moving parts that have to come together perfectly - especially if your ceremony and reception are at different locations. I could not have done it (and stayed sane) without Cindy. I would definitely advise brides to seriously reconsider if they believe they can do it all themselves or have their bridesmaids or moms do it all. I wanted my bridesmaids and mom to have FUN. And Cindy ensured that happened and was there every step of the way. She even ran out to get more cups for us when we began running out of glassware at the reception! Thank you SO MUCH Cindy for everything! She also brought assistants with her, who were so great and helpful too. Thank you ladies! As for Jeff, he was a great DJ! Many people commented to us how great the music was, and how good he was at picking songs to group together. There were no cheesy techno beats or sirens or obnoxious "getting the crowd involved" antics like I have seen at some weddings. Of course if that is what the couple wants, I'm sure Jeff would do it! Jeff made sure to do exactly what we asked for! He also brought a second DJ/assistant with him, who danced the whole time and had a ton of energy. They made our reception very fun and it was a great dance party! Cindy and Jeff are a fantastic duo and we are so glad we had the opportunity to work with them.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

James was so easy to work with and really catered to our crowd. Anytime we had a request, he was quick to accommodate. Our guests had a wonderful time and danced all night long! Thanks for helping our day be even more perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Annie · Married on 05/10/2014

After meeting Jeff for a consult, there was no doubt in our mind All About You was the choice for us. The staff is incredibly professional and easy to work with. Jeff did an amazing job reading our crowd and keeping the vibe up the entire night. We cannot thank you enough for making sure our guests and ourselves had a fun, memorable night!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2014

Jamie was fantastic! Not only did he manage to fulfill all of our requests (some of which were a bit out of left field) he kept our dance floor packed all night and kept everyone happy and smiling. Jamie is a lovely person as well.. I had multiple guests comment about how friendly and accommodating he was.

I cannot say enough great things about him. He truly made our wedding reception the fun dance party we were hoping for. It was great and we had a blast!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Robert · Married on 05/03/2014

Jeff was very professional and offered a great service. Everyone had a great time and he was in tune with the atmosphere of the reception.

Sent on 05/15/2014