All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6
All About You Entertainment 7

Morgan · Married on 07/03/2016

If it wasn't for Cindy and Jeff at All About You Entertainment our wedding wouldn't have been close to as amazing. To start with, I hired Cindy as our day of coordinator. From the first phone call she was already giving me recommendations for other vendors, completely bought into my vision, and was such a joy to talk with. As a comparison, other day of coordinators in the area were not as kind, questioned my budget, and did not give me the sense of peace that a bride wants on her wedding day. Cindy is the reason that my wedding was a success.

After hiring her, it was an easy decision to also hire All About You Entertainment as our DJ. We decided to go with Jeff, her husband, and I'm so happy we did. We have had multiple friends and family tell us it was the best wedding DJ they have ever witnessed. He started the evening off with some older songs (and got everyone dancing) and moved into more contemporary music as the night went on. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed.

Needless to say, if you are looking for someone in Savannah, GA I without a doubt recommend both of them!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

All About You Entertainment did an amazing job. Jeff was our DJ at the Tybee Wedding Chapel on 06/11/16 and we couldn't have been more pleased. Our guests were dancing all night long and everyone had a blast. We used Cindy as our coordinator and we are SO grateful for her. We never had to stress about anything because she had everything under control. Hiring Jeff and Cindy was the best decision we made. We would definitely recommend this company to everyone and would use them again!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/11/2016

All About You Entertainment was amazing! Jeff was always quick to reply to my messages regarding any concerns that I had, and their portal is extremely user friends and detail0oriented, which we really appreciated and loved. Chris, our DJ, was the best! He really took our extremely random music tastes and created the perfect playlist for our special day.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Christa · Married on 05/29/2016

Our DJ James with All About You Entertainment did a wonderful job! He kept the party going all night. My guests had a lot of fun. Hiring All About You Entertainment was one of the best decisions I made with this wedding. Jeff (the owner) was easy to work with and he helped with suggestions for our wedding party entrance song. All in all we had a blast and would recommend using them to friends! :)

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2016

Highly Recommend!!

We used All About You Entertainment for our DJ services. We mostly spoke with Jeff throughout the process (the owner) and had James as our DJ. They were incredibly helpful to us and made sure that all of our needs were met. We first booked them with a Spanish speaking DJ but when it failed through, they made sure to replace the DJ and hire a translator for us! We were extremely grateful that they would do that. It made us feel like they wanted to make our day special. James made sure that everything went by the timeline and all the song requests were fulfilled. He was the best! Thank you All About You Entertainment for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Brittni · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with All About You Entertainment was great! Jeff did all of our meetings/planning and we used James for the DJ. The whole team is amazing, professional and well organized. I loved using their online planning website. It was fun and so easy to use. Jeff was so quick to respond to all of our questions and really worked with us to make our day great! James was a great DJ and we had a great time. They really honored our online playlist and I thought that was really cool that they paid attention to everything that we wanted. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/07/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect!! Everyone was dancing and having a great time! Leading up to the wedding was also a very smooth process. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

This company could not be more professional or more entertaining! I used them for my destination wedding in Savannah and couldn't have been happier with the results! DJ Chris was amazing and as stated before a true professional! I would highly recommend their services at any event. Their website was beyond user-friendly and the night was seamless. If given the opportunity I will definitely use them again. Five stars all around!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Paul · Married on 04/30/2016

All About You Entertainment is a very professional DJ service that is led by really wonderful, committed people. From our first meeting with Cindy, to more detailed planning with Jeff and the fantastic DJ service provided by James on the day of our wedding, everything about working with them was first class. They provide an excellent website where you can choose the music to be played, plan out dedications and even list those tunes you definitely do NOT want to hear. In all the craziness of planning, we failed to complete all the online forms provided, but Jeff was proactive in nicely reaching out by email to fill in the blanks and ensure that nothing got missed. The mood lighting they provided created a wonderful atmostphere at the reception and on the dancefloor, and they warmly embraced a number of goofy requests we made to put our own unique stamp on the event. Nobody could have done a better job in meeting and exceeding our expectations. I would strongly recommend them.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Karli · Married on 04/29/2016

All About You Entertainment was so great and easy to work with! Jeff Brown was our DJ and he did such an amazing job! He was very responsive and patient with all my questions before the wedding and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! I really couldn't recommend these guys enough. If you want a fun wedding with great music, All About You Entertainment is it!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

We chose All About You after doing extensive research and they did not disappoint. Jeff was wonderful. Our wedding guests danced the night away. He was very professional and kept our wedding upbeat and fun. I would recommend them to EVERYONE! They may be a bit more pricey than other DJs, but they are SO worth it. You wouldn't believe how important it is to have a great DJ to set the tone for your wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2016

We had Chris DJ our 4/10/16 wedding @ the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel and were so happy with everything this company offered us from start to finish. They were so responsive from day one and were willing to help with all or any questions that came up along the way. Chris was an amazing DJ, our guests had such a great time and he was very good at gauging the crowd... I was especially thankful he didn't fulfill certain requests made by some of our older guests (i.e. Copacabana) that would have been a major buzzkill. I would recommend this group to anyone! Thanks Chris (& crew) for a great time.

Sent on 04/18/2016

M · Married on 04/09/2016

This DJ company was AMAZING! Jeff Brown was super responsive and professional, DJ James did an awesome job as full-day DJ and MC. Their sound system was really great for all types of music- classical for ceremony, bossa nova for cocktail hour, and dance hits for the dance party. We had a fancy wedding at the Ford Plantation near Savannah. We did a ton of research into the best vendors in the area and these were the people who made our wedding beyond amazing - Laura Johnston at Ford Plantation, Teresa, Danielle and Alysse at Design Studio South, Maria and Danielle at Kato Florals, Photographer Brandon Lata, Videographer Vitor Lindo, Jeff Brown and DJ James at All About You Entertainment, and Amazing Event Rentals. We appreciated them all so much and hope someone takes advantage of the research we did to find all these talented and dedicated people who put so much effort into making our day and night so special!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Jeff and his team were amazing to work with. He was readily available to answer every question and to come up with creative solutions for every part of our wedding. Our DJ James was beyond everything we could've hoped for. He handled last minutes timeline changes like a pro and knew exactly what to play to get people up and dancing (that really is quite a feat with our group). I have never heard so many people rave about the music at a wedding. He completely nailed every part of the evening and the different types of music we wanted during each part. I cannot say enough about how much James helped make our day perfect. It simply wouldn't have been as much fun without him!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cindy & Jeff

Robert and I would like to thank you sincerely for helping us create our amazing wedding. It was effortless and so many people continue to tell us what a great time they had at the wedding. Jeff you kept everyone on the dance floor and played the different cultural music at the right moments. Cindy I can't express how grateful I am to you for everything. I was never stressed and I knew you had everything under control. Hiring you is the second best thing to my wedding! I can't express how awesome you both are and people would be crazy not to book you for all your services. Best decision I ever made. I wouldn't do it any other way if I had the chance to do it again.

Sent on 04/23/2016

All About You Entertainment was a great choice for our event. Their online tools make it very easy to build the type of music we wanted played and not played. The DJ was able to take our list and knew exactly which direction to go in. Awesome staff, James (DJ) was great and professional all the way through. Could not have asked for a better experience! Will definitely use again in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2016

I booked both my DJ and photo booth services through All About You Entertainment. I am very pleased! From the initial outreach, to the several calls I had (with owner, Jeff Brown) over the course of a few months, to the service provided on the day of (DJ was Chris) - it was all super smooth and a GREAT value. People had a BLAST on the dance floor and while taking pictures (may I suggest having all guests take new pictures after every couple of drinks?! Hah!) The awesome 'event planning' portal/website that they provide to all clients was super helpful in getting them song requests, 'must plays', and event/family/bridal party information. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Paige · Married on 11/21/2015

All About You Entertainment far exceeded my expectations. They were referred to me from a friend who used them for his wedding, and I am so glad to have learned of them! The online event planner was very easy to use and was a great way to let my DJ know my expectations, desires songs, timeline, etc. I even requested a very specific mash-up for my dance with my father and they played it perfectly!!
    Any question or email during planning time was answered promptly, and I couldn't be happier with the service. I had multiple compliments from my guests about the great music and dancing!! Other than me looking superb ;) my top wish for my reception was that my guests had a great time, and this was certainly the case.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Katy · Married on 11/14/2015

We loved all about you entertainment and DJ Larry. Their site to set up song choices and timeline of events is extremely organized and easy to use. He followed my timeline to a tee and things went off very organized and without a single awkward moment. I also enjoyed they had the option to send a link to friends to request songs ahead of time.

One thing I was worried about in picking a DJ was someone being super corny and over the top. DJ Larry was very classy but fun at the same time and he had great taste for choosing songs during our dinner. Once the party began, my entire group of wedding guests danced the ENTIRE Night. He played some off the wall songs he had to download at event that my guests were showing him without complaint. The most memorable thing that stuck out was everyone was dancing and then a song came on that people didnt like and everyone started leaving the dance floor. DJ Larry immediately turned things around and switched the song choice so there was not a single second without people dancing. We were having so much fun after the last dance that my guests started chanting "one more song!" DJ Larry was nice enough to play FOUR more songs for my guests even after his time was over because he knew we were having such a good time.

I had several guests come up to me to say that this was the best DJ they have ever experienced at a wedding and I would have to agree. I highly recommend DJ Larry and all about you entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/24/2015

Jeff was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. On our actual wedding day, James made sure to take some time to review our timeline with us to make sure everything was perfect. We had the best time with James and I would recommend All About You Entertainment to anyone getting married on Savannah!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/24/2015

Totally awesome, stress-free experience! These guys went above and beyond! Before the wedding they were clear and communicative, and willing to work with us on any special requests/needs. DURING the wedding they kept the crowd dancing all night! I kept trying to go get a drink, but couldn't because every next song that came on was awesome! Great flow, totally fun, made the night go super smoothly and were one of our favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2015

What a party!!!!!! YOu will not go wrong hiring All about you Entertainment. We danced all night and the music was amazing. I really liked we were so hands on with the music selection before the wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Amber · Married on 10/02/2015

i cannot thank our DJ enough for coming to the rescue literately minutes before our ceremony began. We had planned on using our own wireless speaker for the ceremony music, but noticed right before that no one knew where the speaker had landed after the rehearsal (it was in our car at our house!) Our DJ (I can't believe I don't remember his name now!) came through at the last second and set up a speaker outside and played the music for us. So kind of him, I couldn't believe it! I mean we were ready to pull someone's car up and play the music through the car stereo- imagine that, haha!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

All about you entertainment was wonderful! Jeff was so helpful and responsive and James was a great DJ ... all the music was great and if guests weren't into a certain song, he mixed it up right away! We ended up having to move our ceremony inside at the last minute, and everything was still perfect! James was very professional and i would reccomend them to anyone in the area!! I was very pleased and happy with everything!!! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 09/14/2015

great job kept the party going all night everyone had a fantastic evening

Sent on 09/20/2015