All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 4
All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

This company could not be more professional or more entertaining! I used them for my destination wedding in Savannah and couldn't have been happier with the results! DJ Chris was amazing and as stated before a true professional! I would highly recommend their services at any event. Their website was beyond user-friendly and the night was seamless. If given the opportunity I will definitely use them again. Five stars all around!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Paul · Married on 04/30/2016

All About You Entertainment is a very professional DJ service that is led by really wonderful, committed people. From our first meeting with Cindy, to more detailed planning with Jeff and the fantastic DJ service provided by James on the day of our wedding, everything about working with them was first class. They provide an excellent website where you can choose the music to be played, plan out dedications and even list those tunes you definitely do NOT want to hear. In all the craziness of planning, we failed to complete all the online forms provided, but Jeff was proactive in nicely reaching out by email to fill in the blanks and ensure that nothing got missed. The mood lighting they provided created a wonderful atmostphere at the reception and on the dancefloor, and they warmly embraced a number of goofy requests we made to put our own unique stamp on the event. Nobody could have done a better job in meeting and exceeding our expectations. I would strongly recommend them.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Karli · Married on 04/29/2016

All About You Entertainment was so great and easy to work with! Jeff Brown was our DJ and he did such an amazing job! He was very responsive and patient with all my questions before the wedding and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! I really couldn't recommend these guys enough. If you want a fun wedding with great music, All About You Entertainment is it!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

We chose All About You after doing extensive research and they did not disappoint. Jeff was wonderful. Our wedding guests danced the night away. He was very professional and kept our wedding upbeat and fun. I would recommend them to EVERYONE! They may be a bit more pricey than other DJs, but they are SO worth it. You wouldn't believe how important it is to have a great DJ to set the tone for your wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2016

We had Chris DJ our 4/10/16 wedding @ the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel and were so happy with everything this company offered us from start to finish. They were so responsive from day one and were willing to help with all or any questions that came up along the way. Chris was an amazing DJ, our guests had such a great time and he was very good at gauging the crowd... I was especially thankful he didn't fulfill certain requests made by some of our older guests (i.e. Copacabana) that would have been a major buzzkill. I would recommend this group to anyone! Thanks Chris (& crew) for a great time.

Sent on 04/18/2016

M · Married on 04/09/2016

This DJ company was AMAZING! Jeff Brown was super responsive and professional, DJ James did an awesome job as full-day DJ and MC. Their sound system was really great for all types of music- classical for ceremony, bossa nova for cocktail hour, and dance hits for the dance party. We had a fancy wedding at the Ford Plantation near Savannah. We did a ton of research into the best vendors in the area and these were the people who made our wedding beyond amazing - Laura Johnston at Ford Plantation, Teresa, Danielle and Alysse at Design Studio South, Maria and Danielle at Kato Florals, Photographer Brandon Lata, Videographer Vitor Lindo, Jeff Brown and DJ James at All About You Entertainment, and Amazing Event Rentals. We appreciated them all so much and hope someone takes advantage of the research we did to find all these talented and dedicated people who put so much effort into making our day and night so special!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Jeff and his team were amazing to work with. He was readily available to answer every question and to come up with creative solutions for every part of our wedding. Our DJ James was beyond everything we could've hoped for. He handled last minutes timeline changes like a pro and knew exactly what to play to get people up and dancing (that really is quite a feat with our group). I have never heard so many people rave about the music at a wedding. He completely nailed every part of the evening and the different types of music we wanted during each part. I cannot say enough about how much James helped make our day perfect. It simply wouldn't have been as much fun without him!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cindy & Jeff

Robert and I would like to thank you sincerely for helping us create our amazing wedding. It was effortless and so many people continue to tell us what a great time they had at the wedding. Jeff you kept everyone on the dance floor and played the different cultural music at the right moments. Cindy I can't express how grateful I am to you for everything. I was never stressed and I knew you had everything under control. Hiring you is the second best thing to my wedding! I can't express how awesome you both are and people would be crazy not to book you for all your services. Best decision I ever made. I wouldn't do it any other way if I had the chance to do it again.

Sent on 04/23/2016

All About You Entertainment was a great choice for our event. Their online tools make it very easy to build the type of music we wanted played and not played. The DJ was able to take our list and knew exactly which direction to go in. Awesome staff, James (DJ) was great and professional all the way through. Could not have asked for a better experience! Will definitely use again in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2016

I booked both my DJ and photo booth services through All About You Entertainment. I am very pleased! From the initial outreach, to the several calls I had (with owner, Jeff Brown) over the course of a few months, to the service provided on the day of (DJ was Chris) - it was all super smooth and a GREAT value. People had a BLAST on the dance floor and while taking pictures (may I suggest having all guests take new pictures after every couple of drinks?! Hah!) The awesome 'event planning' portal/website that they provide to all clients was super helpful in getting them song requests, 'must plays', and event/family/bridal party information. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Paige · Married on 11/21/2015

All About You Entertainment far exceeded my expectations. They were referred to me from a friend who used them for his wedding, and I am so glad to have learned of them! The online event planner was very easy to use and was a great way to let my DJ know my expectations, desires songs, timeline, etc. I even requested a very specific mash-up for my dance with my father and they played it perfectly!!
    Any question or email during planning time was answered promptly, and I couldn't be happier with the service. I had multiple compliments from my guests about the great music and dancing!! Other than me looking superb ;) my top wish for my reception was that my guests had a great time, and this was certainly the case.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Katy · Married on 11/14/2015

We loved all about you entertainment and DJ Larry. Their site to set up song choices and timeline of events is extremely organized and easy to use. He followed my timeline to a tee and things went off very organized and without a single awkward moment. I also enjoyed they had the option to send a link to friends to request songs ahead of time.

One thing I was worried about in picking a DJ was someone being super corny and over the top. DJ Larry was very classy but fun at the same time and he had great taste for choosing songs during our dinner. Once the party began, my entire group of wedding guests danced the ENTIRE Night. He played some off the wall songs he had to download at event that my guests were showing him without complaint. The most memorable thing that stuck out was everyone was dancing and then a song came on that people didnt like and everyone started leaving the dance floor. DJ Larry immediately turned things around and switched the song choice so there was not a single second without people dancing. We were having so much fun after the last dance that my guests started chanting "one more song!" DJ Larry was nice enough to play FOUR more songs for my guests even after his time was over because he knew we were having such a good time.

I had several guests come up to me to say that this was the best DJ they have ever experienced at a wedding and I would have to agree. I highly recommend DJ Larry and all about you entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/24/2015

Jeff was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. On our actual wedding day, James made sure to take some time to review our timeline with us to make sure everything was perfect. We had the best time with James and I would recommend All About You Entertainment to anyone getting married on Savannah!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/24/2015

Totally awesome, stress-free experience! These guys went above and beyond! Before the wedding they were clear and communicative, and willing to work with us on any special requests/needs. DURING the wedding they kept the crowd dancing all night! I kept trying to go get a drink, but couldn't because every next song that came on was awesome! Great flow, totally fun, made the night go super smoothly and were one of our favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2015

What a party!!!!!! YOu will not go wrong hiring All about you Entertainment. We danced all night and the music was amazing. I really liked we were so hands on with the music selection before the wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Amber · Married on 10/02/2015

i cannot thank our DJ enough for coming to the rescue literately minutes before our ceremony began. We had planned on using our own wireless speaker for the ceremony music, but noticed right before that no one knew where the speaker had landed after the rehearsal (it was in our car at our house!) Our DJ (I can't believe I don't remember his name now!) came through at the last second and set up a speaker outside and played the music for us. So kind of him, I couldn't believe it! I mean we were ready to pull someone's car up and play the music through the car stereo- imagine that, haha!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

All about you entertainment was wonderful! Jeff was so helpful and responsive and James was a great DJ ... all the music was great and if guests weren't into a certain song, he mixed it up right away! We ended up having to move our ceremony inside at the last minute, and everything was still perfect! James was very professional and i would reccomend them to anyone in the area!! I was very pleased and happy with everything!!! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 09/14/2015

great job kept the party going all night everyone had a fantastic evening

Sent on 09/20/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

James was awesome! We had such a good time!

• W

William · Married on 09/05/2015

Our DJ James was professional and fun! We all had a great time! Kept the party going for the entire reception and was a pleasure to work with.

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2015

I liked that you had the option of tailoring your wedding to the music that you like via the website. You have several months to update the site as you go or as things change. Our DJ did a great job changing things around last minute, such as the firework display off riverstreet. I wanted the attention to turn to the fireworks and he made it work. The DJ was so great, it seemed like he was having fun as well.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

My (now) wife and I loved working with Jeff and his team at All About You Entertainment. They were the second thing we booked after our venue because we heard their schedule fills up fast. We booked with them in late January for our wedding in August. We met wet with Jeff and Cindy to discuss what we were looking for and they selected a DJ that they felt would provide the best service for us. James was AWESOME! We received compliments the entire night on how great a job he was doing. When it came time for the events (cake cutting, introductions, garter toss, etc.) James would speak with me or my wife to make sure it was the right time and proceed accordingly. He was a great DJ and MC for the night! All About You Entertainment came highly recommended and I now see why! They did an amazing job and if I had to do it all over again, I would book them even before I booked a venue! Thanks for an amazing job!

Sent on 09/08/2015

alan · Married on 08/02/2015

I would highly recommend All About You Entertainment. They surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Music was perfect! Great services from Jeff and the team.

Laura · Married on 07/25/2015

We used All About You Entertainment for our July 26 wedding (both the ceremony and reception) at The Brice Hotel in Savannah, GA, and from the very beginning they were wonderful to work with. Both Cindy and Jeff responded quickly to my emails, which was great since I was planning everything from New Jersey. They met with us in person when we were in town or talked with us on the phone when we weren't. They also have an online system which made planning really easy. James, our DJ, gave us the party of our dreams and played a great mix of music that had everyone, even the old folks, on the dance floor. My guests are still talking about how they wished we could have had another hour. I'm so happy we used them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan a wedding or event in Savannah.

Sent on 07/30/2015