All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 4
All About You Entertainment 5
  • Alex

Alex Scholz · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Awesome DJ for our Wedding!

All About You Entertainment provided DJ services for our wedding in December. The process was entirely flawless, from initial contact, to submitting payment, selecting songs, and day-of coordination. Our DJ James was a pleasure to work with, and accommodated our needs when asked. If you're getting married in the Savannah, GA area anytime soon, definitely check out All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Candi

Candi Fraine · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent service!

I used All About You Entertainment for my recent wedding at the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force. Jeff and Cindy were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them. They are professional, organized and care about their clients. Their website was easy to use and I was able to submit all our reception music choices through the site. Cindy was our week of planner and worth every penny. She is extremely organized and she and her assistant handled all the details perfectly, including a last minute change in getting the wedding party to the chapel due to rain. I wasn't worried about anything the day of the wedding because I knew she would handle things, and she did. Jeff did a great job running the reception and the music choices and volume (important with an older crowd) were just what we asked for. Everyone had a great time and the things that were out of our control (like the weather) didn't affect the excellent service they provided for us and our guests. Should I ever need to plan another event, I would definitely use them. Thank you, Jeff and Cindy!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • James

James Brown · Married on 01/12/2020

Vow Renewal Celebration on Tybee

Jeff and All About You Entertainment were really amazing to work with. We renewed our marriage vows on Tybee and then threw a party for 30+ friends and family at the Guardhouse. From our initial contact with Jeff to and through the event, he was a true pleasure to work with. Great communication leading up to the party and Jeff handled our shenanigans at the party like a pro! We were very specific about the music we wanted and when we wanted it during the evening. Jeff set up a beautiful (and thoughtful) playlist for 4 hours of music and handled our many audibles throughout the evening without blinking an eye. The sound was wonderful, the music was right on the money and Jeff was absolutely great! 5 Stars and highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 11/30/2019

A Killer Package Deal!

All About You did SO MUCH for us on our big day, and I cannot thank them enough! They took care of our music, coordination, and photobooth needs. We had a bit of a complication when my mom fell ill on the day before my wedding--but with the help of Cindy and my step-dad, we were able to recover pretty easily! Cindy made sure everything ran smoothly, and Jeff did a great job working the music we wanted into the crowd-pleasers. The lights they setup looked amazing and the photo booth was a big hit! We had such an amazing night and I am so glad they were part of it!

All About You Entertainment 6
    All About You Entertainment 7
    All About You Entertainment 8
    All About You Entertainment 9
    Sent on 12/24/2019

Samantha A Kadel · Married on 11/09/2019

Accomodating

Unbelievably professional and accommodating! Shout out to DJ G-Q. From the start the whole team helped not only with music options but timeline assistance as well. Got to have a few conversations on the phone to finalize small details which were executed perfectly but we loved the platform Jeff provided as we took our time and added and dropped songs leading up to the wedding.

Also thanks for politely telling our "overserved" family - we are not playing the chicken dance... hahhaa thanks!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hannah Chapman · Married on 11/09/2019

Everyone danced the night away!

Overall my experience with All About You was awesome. Their web portal was really handy with allowing you to pick our special songs and request songs ahead of time! Our Dj, Jamie, was so great. Everything from the pre-ceremony to the reception went flawlessly in my eyes. He was a great announcer and his playlist was exactly what we were wanting. Everyone had such a great time and danced the whole night!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Martin · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible!

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, DJ Nick was everything we could have asked for and more! All About You has a great interface for you to select any songs you want and it makes it super easy to plan your reception. Before the reception, we got the chance to speak with him and confirm our timeline and what all we would like for him to help facilitate. During the reception he was amazing! He played music that got a crowd full of people who dont usually dance to get on the dance floor! Our friends have told us what an amazing DJ we had and the event staff stopped us at one point to say what great music! If you want to ensure everyone has an amazing time during your reception, hire All About You and you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Marie Kelly · Married on 10/26/2019

Jamie is the BEST DJ Ever!

Jamie was our DJ for our wedding at Vic's on the River on 10/26/19 and wow did he keep the party going! He is a super talented DJ and followed every request, dedication, and do not plays that I had listed. Jamie was very respectful and professional. He set up a phone call between us and was very helpful. He put all the different songs together so well throughout the night and really kept the party going. We had a blast! Jeff the owner was great to work with and very responsive to all of my questions. I would recommend Jamie and Jeff over and over again for any event! He took my ques for when I wanted to end songs short for the mother/son, father/daughter songs early because they ran long. The platform that they use makes it extremely easy to select music for the night and gives great recommendations. Jamie was there for anything that I needed throughout the night and did a great job playing the music for the wedding and before the wedding. We can not thank Jamie and All about you Entertainment enough for everything and helping us throw the wedding of our dreams. Please hire them for all of your DJ needs- They won't disappoint!

All About You Entertainment 10
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia De La Torre · Married on 10/19/2019

DJ Jamie and All About You Entertainment Saved the Day!

All About You Entertainment and especially our DJ Jamie were amazing and truly made our day so very special! Jeff was so patient with all our questions and their planning website makes adding all the wedding details like timelines, wedding party names, and must play songs so easy. DJ Jamie took the time to call and get to know us before the big day which really made a difference. All of our guests made multiple comments how they loved the DJ and the music! Jamie was a huge help when our outdoor ceremony got moved indoors due to the tropical storm this past weekend. He adjusted the timeline along with our wedding planner to make the flow of events easier on everyone. Thank you for all your help! You guys are amazing and EVERYONE should use you for their DJ needs.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Francisco

Francisco Marrero · Married on 10/19/2019

Nick was amazing!

Nick was amazing! He was an important part in making our wedding special and bringing our guests together. We had a great conversation ahead of our wedding, and he clearly understood what we wanted because he executed it flawlessly. Our dance floor was packed all night long!

Sent on 11/27/2019

christine · Married on 10/19/2019

Jeff and Cindy Are the Best!

All About You Entertainment truly helped make our wedding complete. Cindy was our day of coordinator and was a tremendous help in every wedding element (even those I didn't think I needed help with). As I was planning from out of state, she really went above and beyond to make me feel at ease heading into the big day. Jeff was our DJ during the reception and did an amazing job keeping the party flowing. He was able to please the range of ages and allowed us to pick our must have songs through an online portal. I would definitely recommend this dynamic duo to anyone that wants to feel confident in their entertainment and is looking for a trust worthy person to step in and help finalize your wedding details!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Dabney · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Investment of our Wedding

YOU HAVE TO BOOK WITH ALL ABOUT YOU ENTERTAINMENT! You won’t regret it. I was so excited whenever I booked with Jeff for our wedding. All the reviews were awesome and after meeting him in person I knew he was the DJ for us. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour and then reception music was just perfect in every way. I had no idea what music to play for anything except the reception and Jeff did a great job at keeping in contact with me and giving me a ton of options to choose from. I have to say he did a great job at reading the crowd and getting everyone pumped up! We also got the photobooth for our wedding and it was a HIT! So happy we decided to add that to our reception.

We decided to also hire Cindy as our day of coordinator, and she wasn’t there just for the day of; she helped us SO MUCH, keeping in touch with the vendors, meeting with us frequently, and keeping us updated via email and text every week. I have to say this husband and wife duo are amazing and so is there company! 10/10 recommend to everyone with a wedding coming up! I can’t thank you guys enough for everything you’ve done and our wedding was a blast!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing, Fun and great communication

All about you was so easy to work with from start to finish. I had my own client portal that I could create a timeline of events and it was easy to create a song list. Communication was great and Kyle was awesome! We had a phone meeting a week before the wedding to go over all details and he kept the fun going all night long! The uplighting was so pretty. I highly recommend All About You Entertainment for your events.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Carly Superick · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic DJ and customer experience!

All About You Entertainment was one of our favorite investments of our wedding experience. Jeff was incredibly organized, and all of his electronic systems were so easy to use. I loved that we were able to customize so many of the music choices. They can do basically anything you ask, and they really make sure your event represents you and your spouse well. Our DJ, James, was absolutely fantastic. We received SO many compliments from our guests on his behalf, and he kept our event fun the entire night. He played all of our dedication songs, he took requests, and he really paid attention to his audience. We are so so thankful for this amazing company and the experience they provided us.

All About You Entertainment 11
    All About You Entertainment 12
    All About You Entertainment 13
    All About You Entertainment 14
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Harper · Married on 09/21/2019

Number 1 Pick for Savannah Locals

We're Savannah locals, and when we asked our friends that had been married here before us for a DJ recommendation, every single couple said to book All About You Entertainment and to get Jeff to be our DJ. Having a great party with great music was very important to us, and Jeff was a great choice given his years of radio experience. When we told Jeff that we wanted to play a lot of 90s music at our wedding, I think he almost hugged us he was so happy. At our wedding, Jeff successfully navigated our mostly non-jewish guests through the Hora, and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Since the wedding, guest after guest has commented on how great Jeff was. We will be recommending All About You Entertainment to every couple we know getting married in Savannah.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mallory · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent team!

I can't say enough great things about this team! We had Jeff as our DJ and Cindy as our wedding coordinator and they made our wedding day the best day of our lives. Jeff kept both of our families on the dance floor the entire reception. I will never forget seeing all of our family and friends screaming "don't stop believing" at the top of our lungs. Cindy was calm cool and collected the whole day and gave me such peace of mind that I was able to completely relax and enjoy our special day. THEY ARE PHENOMENAL!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ in town!

All About You Entertainments was a wonderful addition to my wedding day! We were fortunate to have Jeff and Cindy there for our big day. They were both so friendly and our guests loved them! The DJ, Jeff, got the crowd going – I kid you not when I say the dance floor was full the ENTIRE night! They were able to put my monogram on the wall and set up the cutest photo booth. My guests were able to email copied of high-quality photos to themselves and to our surprise, they printed out each photo strip into a guestbook and gave it to us which we will cherish (an laugh at) for many years to come. Thank you All About You team!!

All About You Entertainment 15
    All About You Entertainment 16
    All About You Entertainment 17
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Elise · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ experience!

My husband and I got married on June 8th and had James as our DJ. He was phenomenal and did such a great job getting both of our families and friends on the dance floor. We really could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

BEST DAY EVER because of All About You!

All About You Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! They truly care about making your big day the best day of your life. I am so thankful that I met Jeff (DJ) and Cindy (Coordinator). Jeff was the best DJ that we could have had. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. All of our guest are still telling me how much fun they had. I believe that Jeff was 100% the reason that my guest were having so much fun. He knew just what to play and when to play it. Planning our reception music was also so easy with their online program. I was so excited that I could go on and add music as I thought of songs I wanted played. We also hired Cindy to be our coordinator and I am SO GLAD that we did. I was not stressed the entire day. She took care of everything, even the little things that I would have never thought of. Our ceremony and reception were in two different locations, but she handled everything at both. Leading up to the wedding she took care of communicating with vendors and scheduling when they would arrive the day of. I was so thankful for this since I was in a busy season of life. Having Cindy as our coordinator was so amazing because we didn't have to stress about anything. It was so amazing that me nor my mom had to worry about anything. Cindy handled it all! She cares so much about making your day as perfect as it can be. My day was absolutely perfect and ran so smoothly, and this was all because of Cindy. Jeff and Cindy are both so easy to get in contract with when you have any questions (which I did); they will even meet with you when you need it. They are two of the kindest people that I have ever met, and I am so glad that we found them through All About You Entertainment. I can not recommend them enough! You will not go wrong will All About You Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding

We used all about you entertainment for our wedding and I couldn’t be happier. Janes was our DJ! He arrived early, was extremely professional, and made our night unforgettable. The owner Jeff was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. The portal was extremely easy to navigate and add the songs I liked. If you are considering All About You Entertainment, I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Wilkins · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, Fairly Priced, Great Experience

I HIGHLY recommend All About You Entertainment to all engaged couples looking for a wedding DJ. They make the process so easy by giving you a client portal where you can add your song list, specify the special songs (first dance, father/daughter dance, etc), and you can even list songs you don’t want played. James was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC. My family isn’t usually big on dancing, but James had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. You won’t regret going with All About You.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Priya

Priya · Married on 05/01/2019

Great wedding in Savannah !

Jeff and Cindy were great! Jeff really played to our specific crowd. We had a wedding with various cultures and languages present and he played music that got everyone dancing while also respecting what we wanted to hear. The photo booth is also a great option, our guests loved it and we got a great memory book from it. Would definitely recommend hiring AAYE for your next party! Chris + Priya

Sent on 07/02/2019

Desireé · Married on 04/27/2019

Savannah wedding

All about you provided our music throughout our ceremony and reception. Jeff was great to work with and was easily accessible whenever I had questions about planning. Jamie, our DJ, did such an amazing job keeping the tone as the night went along! We had a very eclectic group ranging in age, cultures, and music genre/taste and was nervous about giving everyone a little something that they would like. But Jamie made it look easy getting everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time-including my 70+ yr old aunt who NEVER dances!! Thank you everyone at All About You-you guys were such a great team to work with, we couldn’t have asked for anything better for our wedding!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Ellie · Married on 04/26/2019

We had a blast! No need to look anywhere else.

DJ Jamie was awesome. He listened to our guests to make their experience, as well as ours, the best. We really enjoyed working with Jeff throughout the whole process and the uplighting really enhanced our reception space.
    Thank you to Jeff, Jamie and the rest of their team!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Morgan · Married on 04/13/2019

The best DJ company around!

I am so happy that my husband & I chose All About You Entertainment for our big day! Jeff & his team were so awesome to work with, and very personable throughout the whole planning process. On our wedding day, Will was the best DJ we could have ever asked for! He “made” the night into a truly special celebration for us! I would 110% recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 04/23/2019