All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 7
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ in town!

All About You Entertainments was a wonderful addition to my wedding day! We were fortunate to have Jeff and Cindy there for our big day. They were both so friendly and our guests loved them! The DJ, Jeff, got the crowd going – I kid you not when I say the dance floor was full the ENTIRE night! They were able to put my monogram on the wall and set up the cutest photo booth. My guests were able to email copied of high-quality photos to themselves and to our surprise, they printed out each photo strip into a guestbook and gave it to us which we will cherish (an laugh at) for many years to come. Thank you All About You team!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    All About You Entertainment 8
    All About You Entertainment 9
    All About You Entertainment 10

Elise · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ experience!

My husband and I got married on June 8th and had James as our DJ. He was phenomenal and did such a great job getting both of our families and friends on the dance floor. We really could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

BEST DAY EVER because of All About You!

All About You Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! They truly care about making your big day the best day of your life. I am so thankful that I met Jeff (DJ) and Cindy (Coordinator). Jeff was the best DJ that we could have had. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. All of our guest are still telling me how much fun they had. I believe that Jeff was 100% the reason that my guest were having so much fun. He knew just what to play and when to play it. Planning our reception music was also so easy with their online program. I was so excited that I could go on and add music as I thought of songs I wanted played. We also hired Cindy to be our coordinator and I am SO GLAD that we did. I was not stressed the entire day. She took care of everything, even the little things that I would have never thought of. Our ceremony and reception were in two different locations, but she handled everything at both. Leading up to the wedding she took care of communicating with vendors and scheduling when they would arrive the day of. I was so thankful for this since I was in a busy season of life. Having Cindy as our coordinator was so amazing because we didn't have to stress about anything. It was so amazing that me nor my mom had to worry about anything. Cindy handled it all! She cares so much about making your day as perfect as it can be. My day was absolutely perfect and ran so smoothly, and this was all because of Cindy. Jeff and Cindy are both so easy to get in contract with when you have any questions (which I did); they will even meet with you when you need it. They are two of the kindest people that I have ever met, and I am so glad that we found them through All About You Entertainment. I can not recommend them enough! You will not go wrong will All About You Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding

We used all about you entertainment for our wedding and I couldn’t be happier. Janes was our DJ! He arrived early, was extremely professional, and made our night unforgettable. The owner Jeff was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. The portal was extremely easy to navigate and add the songs I liked. If you are considering All About You Entertainment, I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Wilkins · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, Fairly Priced, Great Experience

I HIGHLY recommend All About You Entertainment to all engaged couples looking for a wedding DJ. They make the process so easy by giving you a client portal where you can add your song list, specify the special songs (first dance, father/daughter dance, etc), and you can even list songs you don’t want played. James was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC. My family isn’t usually big on dancing, but James had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. You won’t regret going with All About You.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Priya

Priya · Married on 05/01/2019

Great wedding in Savannah !

Jeff and Cindy were great! Jeff really played to our specific crowd. We had a wedding with various cultures and languages present and he played music that got everyone dancing while also respecting what we wanted to hear. The photo booth is also a great option, our guests loved it and we got a great memory book from it. Would definitely recommend hiring AAYE for your next party! Chris + Priya

Sent on 07/02/2019

Desireé · Married on 04/27/2019

Savannah wedding

All about you provided our music throughout our ceremony and reception. Jeff was great to work with and was easily accessible whenever I had questions about planning. Jamie, our DJ, did such an amazing job keeping the tone as the night went along! We had a very eclectic group ranging in age, cultures, and music genre/taste and was nervous about giving everyone a little something that they would like. But Jamie made it look easy getting everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time-including my 70+ yr old aunt who NEVER dances!! Thank you everyone at All About You-you guys were such a great team to work with, we couldn’t have asked for anything better for our wedding!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Ellie · Married on 04/26/2019

We had a blast! No need to look anywhere else.

DJ Jamie was awesome. He listened to our guests to make their experience, as well as ours, the best. We really enjoyed working with Jeff throughout the whole process and the uplighting really enhanced our reception space.
    Thank you to Jeff, Jamie and the rest of their team!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Morgan · Married on 04/13/2019

The best DJ company around!

I am so happy that my husband & I chose All About You Entertainment for our big day! Jeff & his team were so awesome to work with, and very personable throughout the whole planning process. On our wedding day, Will was the best DJ we could have ever asked for! He “made” the night into a truly special celebration for us! I would 110% recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Ann

Ann Tran · Married on 04/05/2019

Extremely responsive, organized, and professional!

We used AAYE for Cindy and her wedding coordination services. Cindy and her assistants were amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience! As an out of state bride, I had a lot of concerns, especially given that our wedding was mostly DIY. Cindy was instrumental in making our wedding a success. She got all of our vendor contacts to coordinate, and better yet, she had already worked with most of our vendors, so she was pretty familiar with their processes. She helped us perfect our timeline, address issues that we hadn't thought of, and troubleshoot any problems that we may encounter. Our wedding day included thunderstorms, hurricane warnings, Costco floral arrangements to care for, and family members who were incredibly difficult to rally, but she was able to contend with it all and truly create a magical day for us. I was such a worry wort, but the moment I spoke to CIndy, I immediately felt at ease. Hands down, if I were to ever do an event in Savannah again, Cindy Brown would be the first person I call.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sheila Zielinski · Married on 03/02/2019

Cindy and Jeff are AMAZING!!

Absolutely AMAZING!! My husband and I were lucky enough to have Jeff and Cindy!! Cindy is the sweetest ever! She made our day stress free and perfect! Jeff is extremely helpful and gave us ideas on songs and worked with us the whole time! He played exactly what we wanted to be played. We couldn't be more thankful for Jeff and Cindy! They are the BEST!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Wedding

We loved dancing all night after we said “I Do” and couldn’t have asked for a more professional DJ than Chris. He never missed a beat and kept things flowing from ceremony to reception!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    All About You Entertainment 11
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing job!

Jeff was so easy to work with and really made the process stress-free! Our DJ was James, and he made sure both our ceremony and reception music flowed smoothly and kept up with all the last minute schedule changes that came up. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Mariana

Mariana · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing experience

We had heard wonderful things about All About You Entertainment, and every word was proven to be true at our wedding this weekend! They were friendly to work with, professional and most importantly, really cared about what we wanted and did everything they could to make our wedding perfect. We had an absolute blast with Jamie our DJ, and highly recommend his services. The song choices were perfect and kept everyone on the dancefloor the whole night. At the end of the evening and even the day after we had countless guests tell us this was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to and that in great part was because of All about You Entertainments hand in our special day. We are so thankful and overjoyed!!!

Emily Rotureau · Married on 12/01/2018

Definitely recommend!

All About You Entertainment was so fun and easy to work with! The planning process with their online portal made everything a breeze. We had DJ Will and he was AMAZING! He read our crowd and made sure to play songs that kept everyone on the dance floor. We got so many comments saying it was such a fun reception! We couldn't have been happier with All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/21/2018

They were awesome

They did a wonderful job! The monogram and up lighting really made a difference at our venue. Dj was very accommodating.

Katherine & Paul Mason · Married on 11/18/2018

This is the team to work with on you Wedding

Incredible from the planning stages to the actual event, Jeff and Cindy were an amazing part of our Wedding. From the energy on the dance floor to the excitement of the photo booth our wedding was a success because of their service and attention to detail. Their reputation is well deserved and I am so glad to have worked with them on our special day

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

The best dj⠹s around! They made our day amazing!

This company has it together. Throughout the planning process up until the day of they amazed us in every way. Easy to talk to and work with!! The wedding was A PARTY thanks to them, they played and did anything we asked or requested. They kept everyone dancing and having a great time, even me the bride was dancing all night! Also, do the photo booth!! It was a HIT as well and a great way to keep some funny and amazing memories of your special day. Jeff, the owner DJ’d our wedding himself which was AWESOME and Cindy his wife ran the photo booth at our wedding and those two are just two of the sweetest people around and so glad we hired them for our day! They know what they are doing and if you want a great DJ for your wedding make sure to hire the best, all about you!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney Duarte · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

They are extremely easy to work with and someone you can trust. Their website is easy to work with and allows you to have any song for any occasion. James was my DJ and he was extremely professional but so fun to have. I personally had many special requests as well as last minute changes, and they worked their magic to allow me to have them. I had my dream wedding and All About You was a reason for it.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Chelsea Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

Best. Dj. Ever.

Jeff from All About You was Entertainment could not have been more professional but the life of the party! We had classical music for our ceremony and multiple times people asked me where the String Quartet was hidden because the music was so beautiful— that is how high quality All About You Entertainment’s music and production is! Thank you for everything Jeff and team!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Meagan Reynolds · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely perfect!

James was our DJ and he was amazing! Everyone was up dancing from the time he started until the very last song!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Tiffani Casper · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Wedding Reception DJ!

All About You was fantastic from day one. Jeff Brown contacted us several times to make sure he had all of our information, and their website has a LOT of helpful tools for event planning and song selection. Jeff recommended Jamie for our wedding reception DJ and he did a fantastic job! He paid attention to the requests we made, read our crowd perfectly, and even approached us a few times during the night to make sure how or when we would like to do certain things. They made our wedding SUCH a blast, and it was very easy on us!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kaitlyn Hadley · Married on 10/12/2018

What a great company!

Jeff and James at All About You were amazing! They were super easy to communicate with and made sure all of our requests were played. They were attentive and made sure the wedding had great flow. James kept the party going at the reception and we had several guests complain about so many great songs that they couldn't take a break and rest (haha)! I would 100% recommended All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Mark · Married on 10/07/2018

I would highly recommend Jeff and his team for your wedding. The website they provide makes it easy to plan and guide you through the process of discussing music with your partner. Any questions along the way are responded to promptly. From the general feel of the event to the exact second you want a certain song to start, they have you covered. With all the other stresses in planning a wedding, you won't have to worry about your music with Jeff/team.

Sent on 10/11/2018