323 Reviews for All About You Entertainment

Uplighting (20)
Photobooth (9)
Liability Insurance (2)
319 All About You Entertainment Reviews

Cindy Brown, with All About You Entertainment, was the day of coordinator for our wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC this past Sept. 2017. Cindy did a fantastic job, and I cannot say enough nice things about her as a person and as a coordinator!! She was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure my special day was beautiful, and that everything went smoothly. She even suggested/offered vendors in the area since I was from out of town. She was hands down my best vendor, and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Cindy for all of your hard work!!

Profile Picture Gillon, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful All About You Entertainment is! Throughout the entire wedding planning process they were so easy to work with. Everyone was so helpful and responsive to all questions we had. For my wedding, we had the pleasure of having James as our DJ. He made sure everyone was up dancing and having fun the entire night. I could not have picked a better DJ for my wedding! I would highly recommend this company. They made our wedding night so special!

Profile Picture Madison , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cindy Brown was amazing from start to finish, and put my husband and I at ease. She made sure that every detail was perfect, and was so easy to work with. DJ James were absolutely amazing, and played all of our favorites. Our guests repeatedly told us that the music was awesome, and they stayed on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend Cindy as a day of wedding coordinator, and James as a DJ to anyone! Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

All About You Entertainment made our reception a blast! During the planning process, Jeff was so helpful. Their music library has every song imaginable, and we had so much fun selecting music for the reception. DJ Chris was amazing...he really knows how to read the crowd, and he kept our guests on the dance floor even in 90 degree weather--that is saying something! The All About You team is very professional, and any couple would be very happy to have them provide the music and fun at their wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have had a better experience with All About You entertainment. The DJ was amazing and helped to create the perfect atmosphere for everyone to enjoy! The uplighting and monogram light were so fun and helped to create the perfect look in the ballroom.

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

AAYE is AMAZING! They were recommended to me by my wedding planner (Posh, Petals, & Pearls) and I am SO glad I went with them. They provided my ceremony music, mics for the officiant and groom, as well as DJ'd my wedding reception. Everything was flawless. Chris was an amazing DJ and kept the party going the entire night. They offer so many services as well like lighting, photobooth, etc. The process is very organized and streamlined with a very detailed online timeline, song choice list, etc to make sure every single thing is handled. PERFECTION!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend All About You to all Savannah brides and grooms! Our DJ, James, was excellent. He played everything we wanted to hear and had our guests dancing all night long. Jeff, the owner of All About You, was super nice and made us feel comfortable with the booking process, since we live out of state. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/13/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had such a fun time at our wedding celebrating with the All About You ENtertainment DJ!!! It was such an easy first meeting with Jeff and we could pick all of our songs online and just have a quick call the week of the wedding for some other questions they had. Very easy process, super easy to work with, and so much fun on the night of!!! Thanks so much for helping to make our night so special!!!! :)

Profile Picture Emily, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired both Jeff and Cindy for our big day on April 7th. They did an absolutely fantastic job! The entire planning process, when it came to music selection was made so easy by the planning website with all the music suggestions. It was a party all night long with Jeff as the DJ! The dance floor was never empty and our guests loved it! We also booked Cindy to be our day of coordinator. Words can not express how grateful we were for choosing to do so! My entire day was so stress free because of her. We originally had an outdoor wedding planned but the weather did not cooperate and Cindy comforted me that moving to the backup plan was the best thing to do and that it would still be so lovely. And it was!!! Cindy reached out to all of my other vendors to let them know of the change and made sure our day was everything we dreamed of. Everything was set up so well and it was just so much better than I ever planned in my head. These two also made themselves available to answer any questions that we had about our wedding because we are sadly not Savannah natives but they made planning a wedding a few states away so easy! When we finally got to meet them in person and had them working with us on our wedding day it felt like we had known them for a while. It was such a lovely experience. What an amazing duo, we love Jeff and Cindy! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We worked with All About You Entertainment for DJ and sound services for our wedding in March at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. We would highly recommend working with All About You. We had a great wedding with the exact vibe that we wanted, and much of that was thanks to All About You. We are grateful that the team was so communicative and responsive to any and all of our questions and concerns. The online system they use makes it simple to pick songs and plan and communicate. Our DJ James (who we also highly recommend) made the time to meet with us when we were in Savannah months ahead of our wedding. A few weeks before our wedding, the All About You team reached out to schedule a phone call where we could go over final details and make sure they picked up all the nuances of our event. At the event, everything ran perfectly and our guests loved the music. Thanks for everything.

Profile Picture Keenan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

They were AWESOME! PROFESSIONAL! & all our guests had a FUN time dancing the night away!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Picking All About You Entertainment as our wedding DJ was the easiest choice. Having worked with All About You Entertainment on several occasions, I knew we had to have them as our DJ. James was our DJ for the night of, and he kept us dancing all night long. James knows how to make announcements and MC without going over board.

My parents are rather traditional, and were worried that the music would not be tasteful. However, to their surprise they were so pleased to hear that the music being played was perfect for all ages.

All About You Entertainment makes the planning process easy with a client portal that breaks down every portion of your event and what music you'd like played at each time.

We had the best time at our wedding, and one of the main reasons why was because we had such a great DJ!

Thank you All About You Entertainment team!!

Profile Picture Lacy, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All About You Entertainment was an outstanding partner in our wedding experience. Planning was simple and easy due to their website. Our wedding DJ was always available to chat or facetime and their email response time was very quick. The wedding went well as the team had every detail perfectly captured. The reception was a blast. DJ Jamie kept the party rolling all night.

Profile Picture Kasey, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Kyle (aka Jonah Hill) was our DJ, and he was amazing!! He really set the mood for the wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ! He got the guests up and dancing immediately, and we all danced the night away until the last song! He was extremely entertaining! I highly recommend him and all about you entertainment! The company is extremely efficient, and they do all they can to ensure that everything is ready to go for your event! They were also great at answering any questions that I had in a timely manner! Thank you for helping make our big day the perfect day!

Profile Picture Sierra, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the first contact , All About You Entertainment was a step above the other DJs we had looked into. Their online presence really sold us as we were planning our Savannah wedding from Florida and couldn't meet most of our vendors in person. Jeff, the owner was great to work with in planning and we really enjoyed the friendly check-ins and tips they provided us for music selection. Nick was our DJ and he was AWESOME! He really made the night fun!

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

What more can I say? Everything was wonderful! Cindy was amazing to work with from the very beginning. Cindy was very responsive with whatever silly questions I had throughout the whole process. The day of could not have gone smoother! She worked well with all my other vendors and making sure everything was running smoothly! James (our DJ) was fantastic as well! Everyone loved the music and he did great job at mixing different decades for everyone to enjoy! We got a lot of compliments on him! I definitely recommend using All About You Entertainment if you want to have the BEST event out there! Thanks for everything and making my day so spectacular!

Profile Picture kelsey, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! We had James as our DJ and he was simply fantastic! The music selection was great and he had everyone dancing all night long! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day. We would recommend All About You (and especially James!) to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

All About You Entertainment provided such a great time at my wedding. To start, they were very easy to plan with. I spoke to Jeff on the phone about 2 weeks before the wedding and we went over everything we wanted played and he offered very helpful suggestions. Day of the wedding was stress free. The DJ, Jamie, did a wonderful job at getting everyone dancing and balancing different song genres. When we decided to book Jamie for another hour because we were having so much fun he enthusiastically agreed to keep the party going. They did a really great job and I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

These guys are awesome! They new the venue inside and out. They played all the music we chose, and even helped us choose some of the heard music.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The whole team was awesome! They had everything covered and were wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was AMAZING! He kept our wedding guests on the dance floor all night and we couldn't be more happy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were incredibly pleased with All About You Entertainment. The planning process was thorough and the music was perfect throughout the evening. Chris was professional and made all the announcements we requested. He knew how to read the crowd and play appropriate songs. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All About You Entertainment is the best DJ service in Savannah. Go ahead right now and book them.

Jeff was wonderful to work with. Throughout the whole process I felt like he had everything under control. He helps guide you through your music choices, and you speak a week or so before the wedding to make sure all of your special requests are managed.

Our DJ was Nick, and he was FABULOUS. The dance floor was packed all night. He played all of our special requests, and perfectly captured our favorite tunes. He was also the perfect MC in that he didn't talk too much or over power the music - He made announcements when needed, and continued the party.

We also used All About You for our ceremony sound, and I highly recommend that as well! It went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

One of the easiest vendors I worked with. Exceptional service!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/17, 1 Review