All About You Entertainment Reviews

404 | Savannah, GA

404 Reviews for All About You Entertainment

• Alex

Alex S. · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Awesome DJ for our Wedding!

All About You Entertainment provided DJ services for our wedding in December. The process was entirely flawless, from initial contact, to submitting payment, selecting songs, and day-of coordination. Our DJ James was a pleasure to work with, and accommodated our needs when asked. If you're getting married in the Savannah, GA area anytime soon, definitely check out All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Rachel B. · Getting married on 03/11/2021

Hire them!!

Our DJ, Kyle, was friendly and outgoing from the start. He was in contact with us frequently making sure we had every detail exactly how we wanted, and it all was perfect on the day of. We had a mix of kids, coworkers, and karaoke-crazy family and he integrated the songs perfectly so that everyone had fun. I can't recommend this company highly enough. Thank you so much for making our day one to cherish and remember forever.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Melissa A. · Married on 02/28/2021

Wedding dj

You will not regret hiring All about you as your DJ! We had such an amazing wedding night. DJ Kyle got everyone on the dance floor, which is exactly what I wanted! It was perfect. I also loved that you can create your own playlist if you want, on their online portal!

Sent on 03/02/2021
  • Candi

Candi F. · Married on 02/10/2021

Excellent service!

I used All About You Entertainment for my recent wedding at the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force. Jeff and Cindy were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them. They are professional, organized and care about their clients. Their website was easy to use and I was able to submit all our reception music choices through the site. Cindy was our week of planner and worth every penny. She is extremely organized and she and her assistant handled all the details perfectly, including a last minute change in getting the wedding party to the chapel due to rain. I wasn't worried about anything the day of the wedding because I knew she would handle things, and she did. Jeff did a great job running the reception and the music choices and volume (important with an older crowd) were just what we asked for. Everyone had a great time and the things that were out of our control (like the weather) didn't affect the excellent service they provided for us and our guests. Should I ever need to plan another event, I would definitely use them. Thank you, Jeff and Cindy!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Leah

Leah T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Jeff and Cindy are wonderful!!

Jeff was our DJ and his wife, Cindy, was our day-of coordinator. They are absolutely wonderful! Great with communication and the easiest to work with! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Cory

Cory F. · Married on 12/05/2020

10/10 thank you!

We were referred to All About You by our photographer, Bobbi Brinkman, and we are so glad we chose All About You. They were available quickly to go over all that they offer and we were able to tailor the services to what we needed. After talking, they were able to pair us with one of their DJs - we got Kyle and I’m sure the rest of the DJs are wonderful too but we were soooooo happy with Kyle. He listened to exactly what we wanted and kept the party going until it was time to go. We can’t thank Kyle enough for making our wedding night the best party we could’ve imagined. Wonderful experience from beginning to end and we would highly recommend All About You DJs (and Kyle) to anyone. Thank you All About You Entertainment!!!

Sent on 12/10/2020

George J. · Married on 11/12/2020

Perfect Wedding Day!

I recently got married in Lafayette Square in Savannah in December 2020. My wife and I loved All About You Entertainment. Because our ceremony was outside, the company set up speakers for pre-ceremony music and a microphone for our officiant. Later, we had DJ Jaime at the ceremony. Everything went perfectly.

Their plan your music platform was very easy to use and intuitive. We spoke with DJ Jaime a few days before the event and walked through our music styles, where we wanted certain songs to end, and our thoughts on what our perfect reception would look like. DJ Jaime stuck to our our do not play list and was very friendly and professional when turning away guests who requested songs that were on the list.

All-in-all, we could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Best entertainment EVER

DJ Gabriel was absolutely amazing. He did everything to keep the energy up and was incredibly flexible when making any last minute music changes.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2020

Awesome!!!!!

Jeff and Cindy are the best team of DJs you could possibly ask for on your big day. You don’t have to worry about a thing when you have All About You Entertainment keeping your party going. From ceremony music to introductions and keeping people on the dance floor, Jeff and Cindy are so professional and kind. Please don’t look any further for your choice of DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Ginny

Billy R. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ and Photo-booth

I cannot speak highly enough about All About You entertainment! From our first meeting with Cindy I knew this was a wonderful company to work with! Our DJ, James, was fantastic! He kept the party going and everyone had a great time! He met with us prior to make sure he knew everything we we’re looking for, and made sure we were comfortable with the timing of the night. Cindy worked the photo booth for us and it was a HIT!!! She made sure the props were cleaned and everyone stayed safe.
    Cindy and Jeff even helped me find other vendors which was a huge help since I was planning during the pandemic! If you need a DJ or photo-booth call them now!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Julie

Julie R. · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing job!!

We had Jamie as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! Our wedding had some complications due to covid throwing us for a loop every month of planning but Jamie kept up with us and all of our changes. We had an absolute blast and even though the average age of our wedding guests = about mid 50s he made it work! MOST of our guests hate dancing but Jamie got a few of them up there strutting their stuff (including grandma and grandpa haha!!). We highly recommend All About You Entertainment and DJ Jamie :) I wish I had some photos to share but I don’t just yet!! I’ll upload some once our photos and videos are done early December!!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/11/2020

All about you DJs

Not having worked with a DJ company or being able to preview their music, or how they work can be hard when picking your entertainment. However, with all their positive reviews, the recommendation from the Kimpton Brice, I chose All about you DJs and so happy I did! We had a blast making our wedding playlist and got everyone out on the dance floor! I was glad we brought the limbo stick, because it was a sure fire way to make sure everyone got up and got their dance on!!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Meghan D. · Married on 09/25/2020

Highly recommend!

All About You Entertainment was a joy to work with for our wedding reception from start to finish! The planning was thorough, but also simple and fun. They were fantastic to work with when we had to postpone our original wedding date, with no questions asked and a very easy contract amendment. James was wonderful during our reception! He kept the party going, dancing in the rain! Everything went exactly as planned, and he respected the “do not play list” which was greatly appreciated!!
    They were very responsive, professional, and a great value!
    Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Tricia M. · Married on 09/18/2020

Jamie kept everyone on the dance floor!

Jamie was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. If our group didnt respond to one song, he moved on to the next! He was extremely easy to work with and took our friends requests also!
    We also got the photobooth which was set up wonderfully and so fun! They kept us moving in and out, never waiting in line! We loved looking at those pictures in our guest book afterwards!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Erika

Erika S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great wedding

Nick was a great DJ at our wedding! We loved having the online platform that made planning easy. We could put in all our requests, and he did a great job of sticking to our plan, even double checking about a few songs at the wedding. Everyone had lots of fun dancing, even despite a little rain!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Alyssa F. · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

Gabriel from All About You was AMAZING! He was very professional, great at both DJ and MC, and very responsive with communication. He knew exactly what he was doing. He helped make the night even more special and fun. All of our guests and family had a great time thanks to Gabriel!

Jeff, the owner, was also great. We had to reschedule a couple of times due to COVID and they were very accommodating, understanding, and helpful. They were extremely professional throughout every encounter we had.

We highly recommend All About You Entertainment, Gabriel especially, if you’re looking for an amazing DJ/MC to help with your wedding or other event!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Paul

Paul R. · Married on 06/06/2020

Extremely Accomodating During Pandemic

There was a lot that changed for us during the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 and we ended up rescheduling our wedding. All About You was very accommodating to our changes and was very flexible even during our wedding event. Thank you to the team that made our re-imagined wedding great. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Danielle F. · Married on 03/10/2020

Thank you all about you!

Hiring All About You Entertainment for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! Our DJ (Jamie) was a blast, and I felt like he totally knew us and our style after one phone call, at no point during the reception was the dance floor NOT completely packed! We also had a little hiccup during our ceremony and our officiant never officially introduced us...when my husband told Jamie this, he made sure to make our introduction as Mr. and Mrs. one that we'll never forget and it meant the world!!

And if you're considering adding a photo booth...DO IT. Cindy helped us make the perfect photo strip, and there were so many props and signs that it was an absolute hit with all of our guests.

We cannot thank this team enough. From the day we inquired, everyone with All About You was so professional and personable, they 100% made our reception perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Shannon P. · Married on 02/22/2020

10 out of 5 stars! THEY ARE AMAZING!

All About You Entertainment is a dream team y’all!!! If you’re a bride to be, call and book them TODAY!! We got married in Savannah and we used Cindy as our day of coordinator, we used Jeff as our DJ and we used their team for our custom monogram light and up-lighting around the whole ballroom! Cindy was amazing, organized, kept everything on time, kept me calm and so giddy all day, took over so that my mom could enjoy the special day to the fullest as well, and EVERYTHING WAS FLAWLESS! Her and her team didn’t skip a beat!! Jeff was literally the most fun DJ ever!!!! You have to have him on your special day! He kept the party going all night long (literally until 12:15am) with a mix of ages, and everyone raved about him! The dance floor was packed the entire night, which was a dream come true for me! The uplighting literally brought the ballroom and cocktail hall to life!! And the custom monogram light was the cherry on top! All About You Entertainment DOES IT ALL!!! And they do it so beautifully!!!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing !!

Amazing DJ!! sticked to all the requests, very professional and a pleasure to work with! So happy we chose them for our special day, made all the difference. Coming from Miami, wanted a DJ that would know all the latin music and our DJ James delivered! great knowledge of all contemporary music every genre and blended the best mix for our never ending dance floor !!! HIGHLY recommend !! and price is super within budget !

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle L. · Married on 02/15/2020

DJ Jamie was the best!

All About You Entertainment makes the planning process SO EASY, very organized, and DJ Jamie is awesome! He was able to get some of our family members, who I would never imagine to dance, up on the dance floor! Thank you for making our night so memorable and fun!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Haley

Haley B. · Married on 01/18/2020

We had a blast!

Kyle was SO much fun and kept the party going! We loved working with All About You!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • James

James B. · Married on 01/12/2020

Vow Renewal Celebration on Tybee

Jeff and All About You Entertainment were really amazing to work with. We renewed our marriage vows on Tybee and then threw a party for 30+ friends and family at the Guardhouse. From our initial contact with Jeff to and through the event, he was a true pleasure to work with. Great communication leading up to the party and Jeff handled our shenanigans at the party like a pro! We were very specific about the music we wanted and when we wanted it during the evening. Jeff set up a beautiful (and thoughtful) playlist for 4 hours of music and handled our many audibles throughout the evening without blinking an eye. The sound was wonderful, the music was right on the money and Jeff was absolutely great! 5 Stars and highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 11/30/2019

A Killer Package Deal!

All About You did SO MUCH for us on our big day, and I cannot thank them enough! They took care of our music, coordination, and photobooth needs. We had a bit of a complication when my mom fell ill on the day before my wedding--but with the help of Cindy and my step-dad, we were able to recover pretty easily! Cindy made sure everything ran smoothly, and Jeff did a great job working the music we wanted into the crowd-pleasers. The lights they setup looked amazing and the photo booth was a big hit! We had such an amazing night and I am so glad they were part of it!

Sent on 12/24/2019