All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 5
  • Mariana

Mariana · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing experience

We had heard wonderful things about All About You Entertainment, and every word was proven to be true at our wedding this weekend! They were friendly to work with, professional and most importantly, really cared about what we wanted and did everything they could to make our wedding perfect. We had an absolute blast with Jamie our DJ, and highly recommend his services. The song choices were perfect and kept everyone on the dancefloor the whole night. At the end of the evening and even the day after we had countless guests tell us this was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to and that in great part was because of All about You Entertainments hand in our special day. We are so thankful and overjoyed!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/21/2018

They were awesome

They did a wonderful job! The monogram and up lighting really made a difference at our venue. Dj was very accommodating.

Katherine & Paul Mason · Married on 11/18/2018

This is the team to work with on you Wedding

Incredible from the planning stages to the actual event, Jeff and Cindy were an amazing part of our Wedding. From the energy on the dance floor to the excitement of the photo booth our wedding was a success because of their service and attention to detail. Their reputation is well deserved and I am so glad to have worked with them on our special day

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

The best dj⠹s around! They made our day amazing!

This company has it together. Throughout the planning process up until the day of they amazed us in every way. Easy to talk to and work with!! The wedding was A PARTY thanks to them, they played and did anything we asked or requested. They kept everyone dancing and having a great time, even me the bride was dancing all night! Also, do the photo booth!! It was a HIT as well and a great way to keep some funny and amazing memories of your special day. Jeff, the owner DJ’d our wedding himself which was AWESOME and Cindy his wife ran the photo booth at our wedding and those two are just two of the sweetest people around and so glad we hired them for our day! They know what they are doing and if you want a great DJ for your wedding make sure to hire the best, all about you!!!

• Sydney

Sydney Duarte · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

They are extremely easy to work with and someone you can trust. Their website is easy to work with and allows you to have any song for any occasion. James was my DJ and he was extremely professional but so fun to have. I personally had many special requests as well as last minute changes, and they worked their magic to allow me to have them. I had my dream wedding and All About You was a reason for it.

Chelsea Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

Best. Dj. Ever.

Jeff from All About You was Entertainment could not have been more professional but the life of the party! We had classical music for our ceremony and multiple times people asked me where the String Quartet was hidden because the music was so beautiful— that is how high quality All About You Entertainment’s music and production is! Thank you for everything Jeff and team!

Meagan Reynolds · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely perfect!

James was our DJ and he was amazing! Everyone was up dancing from the time he started until the very last song!

Tiffani Casper · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Wedding Reception DJ!

All About You was fantastic from day one. Jeff Brown contacted us several times to make sure he had all of our information, and their website has a LOT of helpful tools for event planning and song selection. Jeff recommended Jamie for our wedding reception DJ and he did a fantastic job! He paid attention to the requests we made, read our crowd perfectly, and even approached us a few times during the night to make sure how or when we would like to do certain things. They made our wedding SUCH a blast, and it was very easy on us!

Kaitlyn Hadley · Married on 10/12/2018

What a great company!

Jeff and James at All About You were amazing! They were super easy to communicate with and made sure all of our requests were played. They were attentive and made sure the wedding had great flow. James kept the party going at the reception and we had several guests complain about so many great songs that they couldn't take a break and rest (haha)! I would 100% recommended All About You Entertainment!

Mark · Married on 10/07/2018

I would highly recommend Jeff and his team for your wedding. The website they provide makes it easy to plan and guide you through the process of discussing music with your partner. Any questions along the way are responded to promptly. From the general feel of the event to the exact second you want a certain song to start, they have you covered. With all the other stresses in planning a wedding, you won't have to worry about your music with Jeff/team.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wow... where do I even begin. Jeff Brown was personally recommended to me by one of my Bridesmaids and man did he deliver. From the very beginning of our journey together he was extremely responsive and VERY professional. The online timeline and music list was extremely easy to follow. All About You Entertainment was the BEST decision I made for my wedding. The photo booth by Cindy Brown was out of this world and completely made the whole night. They traveled from Savannah to the small town of Murphy, North Carolina just for my wedding. Jeff worked extremely well with my wedding coordinator and made sure that our timeline was met. My 85 year old grandmother was the officiant of our wedding and said that Jeff made her feel at ease prior to the ceremony. He fixed her up nicely with a microphone and everything worked perfectly (this was the first wedding she ever officiated). I can't even begin to thank you enough for our special day- I will be promoting All About You Entertainment to everyone :)

All About You Entertainment 6
    All About You Entertainment 7

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2018

The BEST in Savannah! James was awesome. He kept the wedding reception moving, checked with us during the evening and made great suggestions. The timing of speeches, activities, music, and lights was spectacular. The volume of music was perfect for the acoustics and space for the wedding reception. This company will go the extra mile if you have any special requests. They are the real deal in entertainment.

Lexi · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff,
    I can’t even begin to thank you enough for making our night truly magical, one that we will always look back on with the fondest memories in LARGE part thanks to you! One of my biggest fears has always been that no one would be on the dance floor at the wedding, but that was quickly relieved by you. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone kept saying what a perfect playlist we had. Thank YOU for reading the crowd, keeping everything flowing smoothly and taking the time to personalize the night. I would be more than happy to help write a review.
    Thank you again for helping make our day so special! ❤️

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

You always worry how to keep guests entertained and interactive at the wedding reception. Jeff from All About You Entertainment (AAYE) was amazing!!!!! Beginning with the music for the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the last dance--Jeff made the day perfect!
    We met with Jeff 13 months prior to the wedding date and he and my daughter had an instant connection. After talking with us, he made some recommendations that made the reception so much fun and memorable. Not only did AAYE provide all the music for the day, we had the photobooth---the pictures are priceless and they take the time to put a copy of all the picture strips into an album----what a great way to see all your guests celebrating your wedding.
    My daughters words for Jeff--"One of my biggest fears has always been that no one would be on the dance floor at the wedding, but that was quickly relieved by Jeff. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone kept saying what a perfect playlist--everything from Sinatra to Georgia Florida Line. Thank you for reading the crowd, keeping everything flowing smoothly and taking the time to personalize the night!"
    Thanks to Jeff and AAYE for making the Lexi and Matt's wedding amazing---her dad and I are so appreciative!!!!!

Tojuanna · Married on 07/21/2018

They provided a grear service to us for our beach wedding. They were amazing.

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

All About You Entertainment was wonderful! Jeff (the owner) was very accommodating, their website was easy to navigate, and Nick (our DJ) was fantastic! He played at our wedding reception and the guests loved his arrangement of music! The lighting was a nice extra touch. Countless guests were dancing and having a blast! I highly recommend them to others!

Gillon · Married on 07/07/2018

Cindy Brown, with All About You Entertainment, was the day of coordinator for our wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC this past Sept. 2017. Cindy did a fantastic job, and I cannot say enough nice things about her as a person and as a coordinator!! She was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure my special day was beautiful, and that everything went smoothly. She even suggested/offered vendors in the area since I was from out of town. She was hands down my best vendor, and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Cindy for all of your hard work!!

Amie · Married on 07/07/2018

All About You Entertainment was incredible to work with! They worked with my budget, answered all of my questions, and didn't miss a beat during the reception with all of my special songs. Will Davis was our DJ, and he was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better team at my wedding reception!

Madison · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful All About You Entertainment is! Throughout the entire wedding planning process they were so easy to work with. Everyone was so helpful and responsive to all questions we had. For my wedding, we had the pleasure of having James as our DJ. He made sure everyone was up dancing and having fun the entire night. I could not have picked a better DJ for my wedding! I would highly recommend this company. They made our wedding night so special!

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Cindy Brown was amazing from start to finish, and put my husband and I at ease. She made sure that every detail was perfect, and was so easy to work with. DJ James were absolutely amazing, and played all of our favorites. Our guests repeatedly told us that the music was awesome, and they stayed on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend Cindy as a day of wedding coordinator, and James as a DJ to anyone! Thank you SO much!

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

All About You Entertainment made our reception a blast! During the planning process, Jeff was so helpful. Their music library has every song imaginable, and we had so much fun selecting music for the reception. DJ Chris was amazing...he really knows how to read the crowd, and he kept our guests on the dance floor even in 90 degree weather--that is saying something! The All About You team is very professional, and any couple would be very happy to have them provide the music and fun at their wedding!

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not have had a better experience with All About You entertainment. The DJ was amazing and helped to create the perfect atmosphere for everyone to enjoy! The uplighting and monogram light were so fun and helped to create the perfect look in the ballroom.

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

AAYE is AMAZING! They were recommended to me by my wedding planner (Posh, Petals, & Pearls) and I am SO glad I went with them. They provided my ceremony music, mics for the officiant and groom, as well as DJ'd my wedding reception. Everything was flawless. Chris was an amazing DJ and kept the party going the entire night. They offer so many services as well like lighting, photobooth, etc. The process is very organized and streamlined with a very detailed online timeline, song choice list, etc to make sure every single thing is handled. PERFECTION!

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I would recommend All About You to all Savannah brides and grooms! Our DJ, James, was excellent. He played everything we wanted to hear and had our guests dancing all night long. Jeff, the owner of All About You, was super nice and made us feel comfortable with the booking process, since we live out of state. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!